Story of YOU: Red Oni

Story Info
What if you met a giantess Red Oni?
6.7k words
4.53
15.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a series called Story of YOU, by me. Nothing to do with the amazing Sandman comic series book. Neil Gaiman, please forgive me for using the same word. I'm just a pervert who writes senseless smut.)

***

...Another rainy day. Dark clouds are already over you. You took refuge in the woods, the rain battering the leaves of endless forests.

You keep running, thinking you saw a giant figure rustling through the woods. The endless northern woods are home to many creatures, from wolves to exotic monstergirls that can seize a man, to take him away to parts unknown...

Worried, keeping the sight of your trail but running for higher ground, finally you find a cave in the distance showing light. Too scared to make yourself known, you approach the cave gently, but realize it's a huge network of underground tunnels. Hesitantly, you enter and try to find a small hole to sleep in.

Apparently it wasn't the best idea, considering that the very "mamono" very likely share the cave... But you have no other options, and going home will have to wait.

No more than a few minutes pass as you try to get your gear unpacked, yet you feel a thunderous footstep next to you and shudder.

Someone is behind you.

A warm, friendly, loud and feminine voice booms behind you as you jump.

"Hi." It's a feminine voice, albeit from a very large source.

Realizing it's coming above, you raise your head, only to come face to face with a giant, red-skinned, horned monster girl clad in flimsy tiger skins. Perfectly sculpted,incredible, large, well-formed feet and muscled legs before you carry a beautiful, curvaceous body that shows a rock hard 6-pack abs despite her youth and femininity. She is heavily muscled yet incredibly beautiful and feminine...and not at all quite...covered. Her...tigerskin skirt doesn't completely hide her crotch, and your heart skips a beat when you see a few tufts of red hair on the cute little triangular are between her thighs, not even bothering to cover her innocent pussy she probably didn't shave. She doesn't even notice your stare, but regards you with a warm, friendly smile.

It's a huge Red Oni.

You heard of such ogres, muscular yet beautiful monster-women that exist in the East, now migrating west. Armed with giant iron clubs, they hunt and search for men. You never saw any male oni, and heard that they were gone for centuries. And now, you met a female Red Oni nearly twice your size, yet probably younger than you.

Her face is the epitome of youthful beauty, forehead topped with a powerful, red horn protruding from it.

And she smiles without evil or anger, cute lips curled up. She is an innocent girl, and even to a young person with few experience in life, she looks like a young member of her species. She leans down and speaks again.

"What are you doing in our caves? Got lost?"

She is more than six feet tall, and ripped as hell with curves that contain just enough fat to show beauty. Yet she looks as if she is very young, innocent and curious. Before you can even reply, she lifts you by the arm and tucks under her own like a small bag, and as you squeal in surprise, carries inside the cave network with large, rumbling steps.

"MA! I found human! I found human! MA!"

She runs to her obvious parent, shaking your bones as she carries you, who can only yelp and grunt when her massive breasts smack your cheek once a few steps, your eyes unable to tear themselves from her toned buttcheeks straining her tiger panties with every step. She is virtually naked save for a few tiger skins around her statuesque curves, and these hide effectively nothing. Honestly, her ass and pussy are clearly seen whenever she takes a step and her flimsy tigerskin loincloth dangles.

And her muscular, curved body is beautiful, even from your upside down view. It is warm to the touch, and gives a pleasant, exciting warmth with your body in her arms.

She brings you with a few more steps (and a mumbled curse on your part as her breasts slap your cheek again as she jumps down) to a massive underground lair, ignoring your yelps until you are both in front of a circle of shadows sitting round a giant bonfire, where large slabs of meat are skewered, hopefully non-sentient carcasses. Your keeper, the huge, beautiful oni girl assures they aren't, still cheerful and now curious as you are...in her hands.

"You must be hungry. We caught like...a hundred goats!" She happily chimes, mistaking your pale silence for hunger. You remember a nearby village lost that many goats, and they are looking for them.

You do not like where this is going.

It's a large lair. A dozen Onis are lounging around the fire, one of them a blue-skinned one. The rest are all red skinned, each drinking and eating happily. All are big, strong female Oni, their eyes gleaming with interest as their bodies are barely covered. You realize it's the norm with them. One big red oni, a grizzled, scarred yet still beautiful female is even topless, but wears a strange, white linen underwear that barely covers her front, and hides nothing of her backside. A fundoshi, snugly covering her crotch.

Her lazy eyes drift to you, Anon, who stands now on his wobbly, shocked legs.

"Brought something to eat?"

The red ogre women eye you with hungry eyes, though what kind of hunger, you fail to determine. Their amber eyes gleam as they look at your shivering, freshly adult body. It is the gaze of the type of women grownups are far too familiar with.

But these aren't human.

You yelp and try to defend yourself. Surely the Onis don't eat human flesh? Especially after there are hundreds of goats in their larders! Scared, you squeal in terror, but the huge busty oni girl clasps you to her bosom with a protective feeling...

Soft pillows, soft breasts choke you. They smell so nice, soft orbs squeezing you behind her muscles. The cute ogre girl that kidnapped you speaks to the adult oni who seems to be her mother.

"It's a human! Ma! I founds human! What do we do?"

Her mother apparently is at least fifteen feet tall, only wearing a flimsy tiger skin bikini. She doesn't even bother to cover her huge breasts, or bothering to readjust her tiger loincloth, allowing your upside-down head to see right between her legs, looking at you with an amused grin. Red, beautiful pussies to gawk at when you are at the height of your adventurousness and eighteenth age!

Even so, you cannot react much as you are appraised by a circle of huge Red Oni women, clad in flimsy tiger skins, each grinning at you as if you are a slab of meat.

The oni woman smirks, seeing you fidget uneasily in her arms, now allowed to stand up in your cute savior's embrace. Her mother sighs and starts explaining...

"I think it's time I told you about birds and bees daughter... Why we take men to..."

Seeing her daughter give a catlike sound and tilt her head, mother Oni sighs and beckons to her, rolling her eyes.

Her daughter obviously forgets you in her arms and tosses you to a haystack like a discarded doll, interested to hear her mother's words who, grinning, her fangs and single horn glowing in the fire, starts whispering in the smaller oni's ear.

Before you can stand up and demand what is going on, a strong hand pulls you like a ragdoll, AGAIN. Without even managing to shout, you are tossed on the ground and...

A plump, big soft red butt pins you where you are, Looking up, you notice one of the red oni girls pulled you with a rustle next to her, putting her legs on your belly and her plump butt on your face.

"Stay where you are humie."

Not that you could complain...though it feels lewd. Her panty is little more then a loin cloth, hiding nothing next to your face. A plump, soft Oni butt is your facial pillow as you wriggle, "mmpf" is the only sound you could make.

She pats your head as her butt is scooted closer. It brings a soft smelling musk nestling on your face, your nose rubbing close between her legs. Her slit is poking your nose, smelling of a soft, feminine scent and sporting a soft, short red hair tickling your nose and senses in a shameless display of facesitting to restrain you.

"Hehe~"

That is *not* what one would expect for a first intimate encounter.

The oni girl is pulled to her mother's side as she whispers things to her, and her eyes grow like plates.

"Oooh, you mean snu snu?"

That was met with laughter.

"She said WHAT??!!?" The rest of the onis laugh wildly as the blue one's face getting a blush.

Snu snu...you can have a good idea what that is. The oni facesitting you giggles.

"I think that one is a good pillow for myself! Can I keep it, Ruby? You can always get another kid from the villag-"

"No!" Shocked at your position, the oni daughter tries to pull you under her.

You squeal in a painful tug-of-war between the onis, eventually falling in the daughter's soft...breasts...again, the warm pillows having your back. Ruby angrily holds you tight and starts berating the older, lewd Red Oni trying to keep you for herself.

"I just found him lost in the woods! You are Dirty, Konoha-san!" She glares at the older Oni. "He is lost and hurt!" She pouts, her huge breasts jiggling like Jell-O in contrast to her rock hard abs.

She tenderly picks you up and holds you on her lap like a kitten.

You feel warm in her arms, and she absentmindedly caresses your hair, her scent enchanting your nostrils. It's girl sweat mixed with some spicy scent. Of course, this results in arousing you heavily, being on a far larger girl's lap like a kitten.

"Oh, your guest seems to be enjoying it..." Her mother glances at you, her eyes especially wandering down your clothes.

"Uh, I'm...alright!" You try to cover the tent you pitched as her friends laugh and wink at your host. They laugh even harder, and Ruby shields you with her massive body, cradling you in her arms. Her breasts are pleasant to lean to; you do not feel like resisting as she takes a huge stein of beer and gulps it eagerly, sounds of swallowing filling your ears with your head resting on soft breasts.

"Cut it Konoha." Ruby's mother grumbles, her loving gaze fixed on you and her daughter starting to eat and drink. "Unlike you mountain onis, my daughter is a delicate, graceful flower-"

"*BURRRRRP* Sorry~"

You just hear Ruby belching behind you after downing a massive stein of beer, shaking your bones with the power of her burp: how did this come from a cute girl like her, you can only imagine. She offers you a sip, which you hesitantly accept. It's heady stuff, bitter, but energizing. At least the goat chunks are well-cooked, the red oni women now more busy with the food than with you. Before you can mutter an excuse and plead to be brought home, her mother leans to your ear, half-whispering with a booze-smelling breath.

"She brought you to drink with us, boy. Now drink, and sit with her." She smiles wickedly, pointing to her huge iron club and her tusks. Any escape would be deadly, and the huge women eye you with grins far too toothy for comfort. Your heart beats fast, clearly understanding what do they intend to do with you. Or do to you.

Or let their daughter do to you. You have a few good ideas, hopefully not boiling in a pot as a stew for them.

They all drink and eat goat meat both of which are a plenty, burping and chomping down on steaks and drumsticks.

One of them is as told earlier, blue skinned, wearing glasses and having a stack of books next to her. She is a bit skinnier than them and doesn't seem to drink, but she is flushed after just a glass of booze she's been nursing a long time. Her face is more angular, with more intelligent eyes, and a more delicate build and modest set of clothing aroung her body.

She looks at you, and keeps eating politely.

The Onis burst into chatter as they drink and eat, with your keeper, the innocent sweet one keeping you pinned with her arms like a doll as she ate along... Most of the topic is about "finding men" and "finding booze" and "finding food". Their demeanor is quite primitive, and you have neither the intent nor the knowledge NOR the courage to speak up. Right now, you are little more than an ornament, held like a doll and occasionally touched, groped, and squeezed.

Now you know how tavern wenches strapped for coin feel next to old geezers.

It took you one to know one, sadly.

As hours pass, Ruby gives you morsels of meat in her own innocent way of hospitality. After the second, you shudder, her hands gently feeding you, touching your lips as she feeds you like a child. Her breath and cheek rubbing on your neck gives you warm tingles, and you can see her legs, and feel her nipples and crotch hair rubbing on your back. You relax in her arms as others eat and start singing.

Her mother pushes a beer mug in your hand.

"Chug!"

The others look as well, the Blue Oni in particular, eyeing you with a squint over her glasses.

Unable to resist, you let Ruby lift the mug to your hands, gulping down the beer as others laugh and watch you.

The Red Oni clan laughs in an uproar, their heads turn away from you, exchanging stories which get rowdier and rowdier until Ruby's mom pulls you from her arms.

"Come boy, dance for us! Or we might eat you!" One laughs, poking your butt with one of her iconic iron-shod sticks.

"WHA!"

Terrified, you let her strip you, ripping off your shirt and pull down your trousers until you are left miserably naked, as other Red Onis laugh uproariously and push and poke you. One of them takes out and starts playing a primitive sets of drums, as Ruby's mother pokes you with a stick until you strike an awkward dancing pose and try to beat her back, only making them, and even Ruby, giggle.

So you are forced into nude dancing for the amusement of a bunch of ogresses. Oh boy...

After a few minutes of awkward dancing, your exposed misery is multiplied by a warm set of breasts on your back and soft body. One of the Red Onis has stripped off her tiger clothes, holding you so tight you can feel her heartbeats, smell her, and feel her feminine, but powerful muscles squeezing you with lust.

"Let me teach you the tribal dance."

She hugs you with her soft, muscled body and beats her feet, grabbing your hands to match her moves. Your penis erect, your face flushed, all you can do is to look down as you try dancing with her, your captors watching you with grins and drooling mouths as if you were a morsel of meat. Turning and clapping, you feel weak and woozy as another naked body rubs yours, dancing to the primitive tune these monster women keep playing. Their amber eyes, blood red skin, demonic ogre bodies have a haunting beauty that incidentally, you admit finding attractive.

After a while, the Oni dancing behind you pushes you on your back, as other Red Onis hold your wrists and ankles, tying them to stakes around the campfire, usually keeping clothes or tent material for heat insulation. You struggle and yelp, but they push your head down and one of them pushes her head down on yours for a kiss.

Her lips taste like overcooked meat and beer, but that is scant distraction as you are simply splayed out like a gang rape victim!

Which you probably are now.

The red monster women laugh, rubbing your body and warming it in preparation for your defiling, your poor naked flesh trembling under their electrifying hands. Ruby tries to protest, but her mother consoles her and quickly takes off her tigerskin bra and panties, pushing her to you stark naked. Poor Ruby tries to cover her crotch and breasts with her ogre hands, squealing her protests. Her even larger mother will have none of it. Smirking, she slaps her own daughter's ass, pushing her to your arms.

"Oh stop it, daughter, it's time you took a man, when I was your age, I had two breeding slaves and already conceived! Come on, we will help you!"

"Mom...I'm not sure, look at him go red faced..." Her daughter, trying to hide her own gigantic breasts, demurrs, her own face beet red, even deeper than her racial tone.

Her mother laughs, patting her on the back. "No means yes with men. Now go on! No shame in the clan! We are next!"

Wait...NEXT?! You are not even sure you'll survive being gang-raped by a pack of crazy red ogre women! And the way her mother eggs her nude, GIGANTIC, and innocent daughter to ...fuck...you. It's embarassing, yet you are spread-eagled in bondage, your ass feeling the furs on the ground, your nudity making you more and more aroused.

"See? His penis is quite hardened at your sight daughter, that is a sign of affection!"

You could open your mouth and tell sex and love is different even to you; you decide to shut up and spare a gag and bruise. It's going to be gangrape by monster women, and you are going to enjoy it.

Their faces now glowing from heat, the naked Oni women cluster around you; the Blue Oni watching the spectacle of you being about to be boned by a bunch of Red Onis. She takes another sip from her bottle of what looks to be booze, her gaze hard and lustful as well..

Before you stands Ruby, buff naked and beet red.

"I...I have to do this Anon, is it ok?" The other Red Oni women laugh and tsk, still waiting for a response. Unable to resist, and giving in, you nod as she smiles, kneeling before your crotch. Her mother, quite satisfied, eggs her on.

"Open your mouth and take the cockhead. Suckle just like that..."

Ruby protests, pushing her mother away and raising her hands.

"If I am going to mate with this human, mother..." She mumbles in an ambivalent tone. "I want to kiss him first!"

The aroused, quite-in-heat gaggle of ogre women around you make sympathetic "aww" noises, giggling. Finally they quiet down as Ruby leans to your face, her begging eyes as if telling you this is not what she wanted. But then she smiles, her barely visible fangs flashing.

"Is it alright to mate with you human? My clan is..."

"Oh for Yama's sake..." One of the older oni grumbles, rolling her eyes as Ruby looks at you with a lustful, pleading gaze. "She even asks for his permission."

"Youth." Her mother shrugs, her gaze pleased nevertheless.

Ruby looks at you with doe-eyes that almost apologize by themselves...

The feeling of having imminent sex with a tribe of lust-crazed Oni has turned you on so hard, all you can do is to swallow and nod. Smiling, Ruby's face lowers on yours, planting your lips her most innocent, first, gentle kiss.

Even the horny onis-in-waiting are touched, some smiling as Ruby makes out with you, her legs instinctively hugging your waist to mount you. She tenderly keeps kissing you, her mouth softly suckling your tongue, your face and crotch feeling so hot you might just have a heart attack.

Ruby looks down, and starts sliding down over your naked, spread-eagled body. Coming face to face with your manhood must have made her exhale hard from shame; you can feel her nostrils expelling hot breath over your balls.

As your heart beats fast, she touches her lips on your throbbing erection, her warm, wet tongue almost making you ejaculate on the spot. Her mouth is like a vaccuum, giving massive waves of pleasure to your swollen member. All you can do is to groan, receiving the first and the best blowjob of your life from a huge ogre girl that you just met.

Her head is quite larger than yours, her mouth engulfing your painfully aching member like a soft sheath, as your body heats up and all you can do is groan in the arms of the ogre women that hold you tight. Her mouth is hot, her cheeks burning from the shame, the poor, peer-pressured Ogre-chan slowly suckles your cock. Her blowjob is passionate, but inexperienced: even your pleasure-addled mind can spare a thought about it.

Still, by luck or Providence, your cock and balls buried in a red oni girl's mouth, you somehow resist cumming. As if by instinct, you feel that you must experience all they want to offer to you.

12