Story of YOU: Red Oni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was in the Oni's booze, who knows?

Your head is gently pulled to the right, and a soft, tender kiss is planted on your lips by another ogre lady. Then you feel a warm lick on your neck. Busy kissing the new red oni, your heartbeat leaps to a new tempo. Konoha, the slutty oni is nibbling your hardened nipples with a grin. Even as you groan in your kiss, another red oni licks your ear, her breath's rush of hot air rousing you. Beautiful, toughened bodies press on you like hard pillows, as a giant head suckles your cock, with a dozen mouths stimulating your body. Cock burning from hot breath, choking on warm ample oni bodies, and suffocating with gigantic breasts and butts on your face is not what you dreamt of.

But it's one hell of a bang to go with if you die.

The vaccuum on your cockhead is agonizing. It's a mix between the timid bouts of jerking off you discovered scant weeks ago, and a painful orgasm that came afterwards, only the pain is a bit higher as the orgasm builds up. Ruby is totally inexperienced, sucking your cock in quick moves, her cheeks burning red from the shame even as her mother encourages and teaches her how to do it better.

Your breathing and the groaning, almost insane body massage by a dozen red oni women finally breaking your mind.

Screaming, you buck your hips, exploding in orgasm. Poor Ruby's eyes grow, but her mother keeps her head from pulling back, instructing her to swallow and patting her head as she chokes on your cock and after a moment, starts gulping down.

"That is our race's second sustenance, daughter..." Even as you are gang-banging a dozen horny musclegirls, her mother whispers in Ruby's ear, the shocked, still-horny red oni daughter coughing and breathing hard, her lustful eyes fixed on you.

"Now mount the human."

Too horny to protest, your mind half-realizes the booze they made you chug was...

"That's right, boy. You got a taste of Spirit-Ale we make out of demon millet!" The mother's booming voice assures you as if reading your mind. "Your manhood will be ours tonight, human. That's just the first..." Your eyes grow in dread hearing the next sentence. "But it's alright. Nine out of ten men survive the night with my clan."

Your voice booms with panic, only to be silenced. "Still too hi-"

"Ssh..." A kiss silences you, another mouth whispers in your ear. "The unlucky bastard was an older man and he went happily with a bang. Just lie back and enjoy."

It's Konoha, kissing you. Slowly the oni women let Ruby mount you, sitting down with her legs curled up on each side in a "saddle" position. (Learned men of the city would name that "cowgirl" in later centuries)

Ruby looks at you, finally free of kisses, and with a now sultry look, lifts her hips to insert your still-raging erection deep inside her.

When she starts pushing her hips down, you notice her face shudder in pain, and something warm trickles down your shaft. Her tightness almost makes you cum again, but this is different.

She must have been a virgin. With such a body.

Though it's more of a consensual, simple sex, her body and demeanor is just turning you on. Unlike the horny, drunken monster women around you, she is trying her best not to hurt you. Slowly moving up and down, her cute, lovely face contorts in pleasure and pain, poor Ruby's first experience in a cave, having communal sex with her clan's prey.

All we can guess is that's their tradition.

Being mounted after a fresh orgasm is far too much sensitivity for your dick, but you manage to keep the painful thrashing to a minimum.

For Ruby's sake. She shouldn't have her first experience with regrets, having hurt you from peer pressure.

Eventually, your sensitive penis calms down in her wet folds, and pleasure drowns the pain in both of you. Wet slaps and cheering sounds from your captors boom as Ruby increases her pace, starting to bounce rather than move.

After several minutes of sex, her pace becomes frantic, her breath ragged. Her face becomes one of ecstasy, her amber eyes tightly shut as she lets out a keening moan, her wet canal clenching tight around your member. Her convulsing orgasm also triggers the same with you, shuddering and squealing like a stuck pig with a massive oni girl on top of you, weighing probably twice as much.

Ruby shivers, her eyes rolling back. Her cunt slips out of your still painfully erect cock , the poor girl collapsing on you. Both of you pant heavily, cuddling for a few moments before she almost faints, collapsing next to you on the carpeted floor where they tied your legs to.

"Booze him up girls." Her mother's lusty voice booms behind you, and soon, a bottle of frothing Spirit-Ale, the glowing, amber drink is forced down your throat.

Perhaps due to thirst, it doesn't taste half-bad, and the moment you gulp it down, a fresh wave of vitality hits your loins.

"That's right, sonny, drink up. There's still eleven to go." Her mother winks, flashing a toothy grin and squeezing her breasts in lustful pants. "Just because I'm her mother doesn't mean I'm out. It's been a while since I had a cute boy like you..." Her smile makes your heart leap.

"TWELVE TO GO."

A very loud voice overpowers theirs.

Straining to look behind them, you notice a discarded pile of Zipangu clothes with the now very drunk, and aroused blue oni stepping out of them. Her cheeks are red, and the rest of her body gives a faint, dark blue shimmer full of demon energy.

"Oh shit." One of the red oni mumbles. "I knew leaving Ao-chan with the bottles was a bad idea."

And now, thirteen oni, one thoroughly satisfied red, one blue, and eleven -very horny- oni stare down to you.

"God help me."

You whimper as the lust crazed muscle-women advance, only Ruby looking at you with worry.

*-*-*-*

"God help me!"

One after another, starting with the tight-cunt of the bespectacled blue oni, your cock enters a hellish gauntlet of trials.

The blue oni is slimmer, more feminine than the twelve ogresses towering above you. She is more human-like in appearance: her horn is far smaller, feet and limbs delicate and human-proportioned, yet she is still crazed from the demon ale you both drank.

Riding you just like Ruby did, the Blue Oni pulls you violently for a kiss, ripping off your rope wrist cuffs and pulling you to her chest. Kneeling before you and carefully mounting your now-burning member, she keeps her lips locked with yours, humping you as if her life depended on it.

It's heaven for you. Taken by twelve women at once for your first time, you stop resisting, and start enjoying what you are going through. The blue oni's touches and kisses are rougher than Ruby's, her squeezes harsher. Holding you in her arms, her hips work hard at pounding your cock inside her muscular cunt like a hammer. Squealing inside her mouth, you are kissed by lips that taste strangely of berries. Her tongue dances with your mouth, helping you to calm in her savage, but loving embrace.

Her toned body bouncing on you bruises your hips, but the pain is overshadowed by the pleasure. Still, it's going to be one hell of a bruised pelvis when you/they are done. And worse, the red onis don't want any cunniingus on your part (something you knew men did to women sometimes). They want your seed, and they will get it. You didn't know any man in the village could satisfy thirteen demon ogresses in one night.

Either you will survive, or you will die with a stupid smile.

The blue oni they called Ao-chan's breath becomes more and more ragged, pain building up in your balls, again. The pain around your pelvis spikes, but then abates as she drops down on you, squealing and squeezing her own breasts. Her head thumps on your chest as she shudders on top of you, giving small vibrations, and warming your loins with her climax juices.

When she rises up, her facis quite loving and red, showering your nose and lips with wet kisses. With a smirk, she lifts a leg and gets off you, walking to a wooden rack to dry herself with a rough towel.

"I'm done."

Your vision blurry from your own orgasm, you can make out Ruby's mother getting on top of you and giving you another sip of Demon Ale with an arrogant smile, its powerful taste bringing your vision back.

"Watch carefully girls, this how it's done. When your restrain a male for riding him, you don't bruise the poor boy's pelvis like Ao-chan."

Ao-chan seems to already fall into a drunken stupor on a pile of furs, snoring like a pig.

"You carefully land on, careful not to give your whole weight when your loins are conjoined..." She smiles, slowly lowering herself on your cock but careful not to crush your body like they did. Her motions are far gentler, and soon the bruising ache mostly fades away. She takes you slowly but steadily, never breaking eye contact, and constantly caressing your face and chest, working her hips steadily.

After a while, she slowly increases her pace, building up your pleasure as if sensing what you feel. Leaning down, she plants her gigantic breasts on your face, helping you suckle her nipples and encouraging you to play with them. Your vision drowned by a mound of red oni breast, she starts increasing her pace, breathing faster.

"Come on...let it in me...let it..." Whispering to your ear and biting your neck, her hips start slapping faster as another, this time quite painful orgasm builds up, your balls churning so fast (obviously from the demon ale), that you feel like your body is being burned by a wizard's shock spell.

She starts bouncing faster, her entire body lying on top of you in a tight hug, her hips working faster...faster...and stops, shuddering with great vibrations on top of you.

Your third time is only punctuated by a painful groan, your breath hard and ragged. Her face is now quite gentle, massaging your chest so you can breathe easier.

"Let it out...You are young..." She whispers, her face flushed.

You feel so weak...until the flask is forced to your mouth again, and another smiling red ogre takes her place.

"Alright...my turn..." She grins.

You can only hope you survive as she waits for your reddened cock to calm down, wipes it off, and with a grin, gets on top of you...

*-*-*-*

The first experience was amazing, yet frightening.

You wake up on a fur rug, feeling extremely weak. First you think the warmth was from the bonfire, but then you realize it's from the gaggle of red oni sleeping all around you. A giant pile of snuggling red onis, some in each other's arms, some hugging your legs, is actually quite a pleasant bed.

Lifting your head, you realize Ruby is hugging your left side, her mother your right side. They are each fast asleep with big smiles on their faces. Smiling, you turn to Ruby's face, snuggling close.

*-*-*-*

The next morning is quite amiable. Groaning, the red oni stretch, crackling their limbs and preparing some sort of breakfast, from cured goat meat, some eggs, and some millet bread.

Ruby keeps you on her lap like a teddy bear, her face full of joy as she nuzzles your neck and cheek. And you can't help but kiss her.

The only dissenter is the Blue Oni, who, upon wakin up, SHRIEKS her horror and screams her protest.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE! YOU MADE ME DRUNK AND LET HIM RAPE ME!" Her eyes big, she scrambles for her clothes and covers her breasts and crotch, as the others laugh.

"Bullshit, Ao-Chan. You were balls deep on top of him! Poor boy has his pelvis bruised!"

You groan and nod, the flesh around your hips is definitely bruised with visible blue spots. The Blue Oni whimpers and bows in an apology, and in a mess of blue naked flesh and haphazardly clothes, disappears to dress up properly.

Ruby asks again in a soft tone. "So tell me about you, Anon...and I'm sorry about my clan...they...I knew they liked men but..." She stammers, her innocent face full of shame, her voice trailing off.

You explain all, much more comfortable in her arms, leaning on her chest as she feeds you. She answers your story with her own, telling about her life.

Apparently Ruby and her mother, Yakut, keep moving west with their clan, the blue one doing all the clerical work of talking, haggling, using magic runes and items during their travels since the rest don't like to wear much and tend to get in fights.

"We are moving to a new empire of monster girls. Their queen is one big succubus lady." Yakut explains, entering your conversation. "And is kind to all and arranges happy human mates for everyone. We were forced to terrorize Zipangu when a really evil Dai Oni King ruled it." She eats an apple, her mouth crushing it in moments in a crunchy shower of green.

"Then for some reason, he sailed west on a black ship, and settled to that empire, tyrannizing it just as well. Most of us had to leave Zipangu...since he left us to face the now angry humans and their samurai..." She sighed, angrily stabbing a roasted goat slice with a dagger. "Son of a bitch left us to rot after he wrecked the island for the hell of it. Now those who worked for him escape Zipangu, even those that didn't but were of similar races...Most Red Oni and Ushi Oni are escaping west for that reason..."

You keep eating, this is one hell of a story.

"Then some human warrior kills him, and lets his concubine run the country." Ruby adds. "Mom decided to move West to see the world when the news came to our cave.

"We are going to travel to this...Reik, as they call it. But..." She winks at Ruby. "It's a very long trek, and my sisters think most humans in Rus lands are not so unwilling, neh?"

The others nod and grin, some of them drinking...at this hour of the day when roosters in far-off villages are still crowing...

An idea comes to you and you explain them about the neighboring lands. Particularly when you tell them about Lescatie, and the (now very upset and ashamed) Blue Oni agrees (avoiding eye contact with you with shame), they start to discuss as you and Ruby cuddle and eat.

"I think I'll like here." One of them grunts. "We have to pass through this "Lescatie" empire and I'm not bashing and running scared through a whole country with knights up my ass."

"True, we can't skulk like rats, and I'm done killing for a bastard tyrant that mind controlled us when we said no." A grizzled, older one growls. "Here we have tons of sheep, goats, and nice men. I say we settle in a cave or find a bandit fort to clear up. Killing bandits will help the humies see us as friends, yes?"

Others growl and nod, some burping their morning booze in clouds of alcohol.

Ruby and Yakut look at each other and smile, and Ruby cradles you tight.

*-*-*-*

Some days later, the Red Oni clan trundles back to your village, Ruby carrying you without effort in her arms.

You couldn't keep up to big, muscular legs trampling a week's trek in a day, with loads of furniture to boot. Your face is beet red when Ruby happily carries you like a teddy bear, slightly sick from traveling.

Your village sounds off a horn as they notice the thirteen ogresses approach. Surely they must have heard the drunken singing and bellowing of lusty, female voices first, strong, beautiful legs trampling the dirt.

A bunch of men-at-arms look horrified, wide-eyed when the thirteen Oni stand in front of the village gate, you wriggling in Ruby's arms, finally free of nausea.

"HELLO!" Ruby bellows in a voice that belies her age and cuteness, her face joyful and excited. "WE BROUGHT YOUR HUMAN!"

The guards relax and sheathe their swords, spears slowly relaxed. More villagers pour from the gate, eyeing you curiously, your family all too happy to see you safely return. But then Ruby, educated, smart but obviously bereft of too much human contact, bellows again.

"CAN I KEEP HIM?"

Your family approaches as if starting to talk. But then she shouts the punchline.

"BECAUSE WE MATED WITH HIM AND ALWAYS LOOK FOR GOOD MEN!"

The villagers' and the guards' mouths are wide open, and in the distance, a dog yowls. The sound of breaking glass and thwang of snapped lute strings can be heard from the village tavern where even the dishwashers and the village bard heard Ruby's booming voice.

Your face goes blue, and your mother faints.

*-*-*-*

This will be a meeting to remember, and sadly, mark your name in jokes and jibes throughout the village as long as you live. Your mother still can't look you in the eye, muttering angry words.

You are steaming red, your father laughs and claps your back as the village celebrates the newcomers with a small feast. You can only hope the missing goats will not come back to bite you on the ass.

Ruby is wearing a nice, flowery dress, quite happy about girly clothes humans have to offer, already wearing a wide-brimmed straw hat and sporting her dress with joy. Some of the Red Oni prefer tigerskins, much of the chagrin of village wives and joy of men, the Blue Oni already sitting with a local alchemist, far too happy to mingle and talk to some relatively educated people.

The Red Oni clan will settle in your village, and your parents decided to marry you off to Ruby to avoid shame, who is ecstatic to find a mate on such a short notice and in an awkward situation. Already she dotes over you like a lover, squealing in delight at the animals and the village life around her.

Her mother, Yakut, discusses how and where the clan will settle, especially now that they should erect a cottage for the "young lovers", meaning, you and Ruby.

You look in Ruby's eyes, and snuggle with her. You made a chance encounter ending in a very lewd situation into something positive.

Life is good.

***

((Sorry for delays, Opera VPN had a hiccup and being in a country banning smut as Haram, I couldn't access my drafts for a week)

12