Story Review: Mom

Story Info
Mom and I take a car trip and things get interesting.
1.3k words
4.13
83.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down in the car and gave me a quick smooch and rubbed her hand over my shoulders and off we went. I had a job interview about 50 miles away but I had plenty of time to get there.

Mom was 47 with a beautiful face and a slightly plump figure. She and dad had been married for almost 30 years although she was mostly unhappy but kept it to herself. She did confide in me, her only son. She had plenty of men admirers who watched her when she walked past. Today she was wearing an over the knee blue and white striped dress with a modest neckline. She looked great and I told her so.

We made the drive alright and chit-chatted about life in general, mostly about my recent divorce from my 6 year marriage.


The interview went smoothly and I left with a positive feeling. Mom was sitting in the waiting room reading a magazine and we chatted about how the interview had gone. We then stepped outside into a deluge of rain and thunder and made a run to the car. We were wet when we got started back towards home, but the further we drove the worse the storm became. I asked her if she minded if we got a hotel room and head home in the morning. She was all for that as the storm was spooking her. I wheeled into a medium priced hotel and got us a room with 2 beds.

The room was nice enough and they had a restaurant/bar where we ate dinner and each of us had a large brandy.

Mom called Dad and told him the news and that we would be home in the morning and not to worry.

Afterward we headed back to the room in our still damp clothes. We chatted and watched TV until we were ready for bed.

I turned out the light but left the TV on so we could see to undress and find our beds. I couldn't help but notice her sexy body in pink panties and black bra.

When we were in our beds I tossed and turned for about an hour and I could hear Mom's steady breathing as she slept. I turned over and finally dozed as the storm raged outside.

About an hour later, I felt mom slide into bed with me and she whispered that she was afraid of the thunder and lightning. I hugged her and told her it would all be over with soon then we both fell asleep.

I was just wearing my underwear and as I turned I could feel Mom's silky pink panties pressed against my leg. Then things got really strange as I rubbed against her nylon ass and I got a huge boner. I immediately backed away hoping that she hadn't felt it. She still sounded like she was asleep but she did wriggle back to me until her plump ass was right up against my cock which by now was aching.

I couldn't believe that I was horny for my own mother. I lay still as she moved away a little. I couldn't help myself as I snuggled up against her again, my cock rubbing into her ass crack. I figured she had to know but she didn't move or go back to her bed so I put my arm over her waist and pulled her to me all the while feeling as horny as I had ever felt in my life.

Mom suddenly moved away and said that I needed to stop that.

She was making moves to get out of bed when I grabbed her and pulled her back in to me. I held her by her shoulders and kissed he neck and naked shoulders.

Mom kept protesting and trying to get away but I was much stronger and kept kissing her neck and whispering how I'd never been so aroused. Then I captured her face and kissed her lips over and over and finally moved my tongue in between. Meanwhile I had cupped her breast and pulled her bra down so i could work her nipples over with my big thumbs. Mom's breasts were of a good size and filled my hands, nipples jutting out.

As I kissed her, she moaned some more then tried to get away from me again but I easily held her down.

I maneuvered around behind her with one arm under her, my hand rubbing her left breast and my other hand around her working on her right nipple as I kissed the nape of her neck and naked shoulders.

Soon I eased my hand down between her legs with her saying "No, please don't. You're my son and this is so wrong."

As I rubbed up and down her silky crotch, she started moaning again and I was able to pry her thighs open a little more, all the while with my hard cock rubbing on her ass.

I worked her panties down a little and was able to slide my hand past her pubic hair and found her clit.

I toyed with that all the while she was protesting and moaning. Soon she opened her legs a little more and I was able to work two fingers inside her now wet pussy. She went limp and opened up and I finger fucked her until she had an orgasm then I rolled her over, pulled her panties off and worked my way down her body until I was licking her clit while continuing to finger her.

Mom gave up and grabbed the back of my head and hung on while I licked and sucked her to another orgasm.

Then it was my turn and I meant to have her, even if I had to take her.

I placed each leg over my arms and then guided my rock hard cock into my mother. She was hot and she was wet and I slid all the way into her with her kissing me and scratching my back.

I started with slow deliberate thrusts all the way to the hilt with her moaning loudly. I could feel my balls tighten as I sped up and she began fucking back.

I almost came right then but I backed out, turned her over and slipped back into her from the rear and as I stroked, her snow white ass cheeks jiggled lewdly.

As I fucked her and the wetness grew, there was a very nice squish-slap-squish-slap sound which turned me on even more. I reached under her with both hands and fondled her soft breasts with their hard nipples.

Suddenly I came like I never had before and filled her pussy with a huge creamy pie. I stayed in her for about five more minutes before plopping out.

The rest of the night we made out and slept then fucked once more with Mom on top riding my cock until first she then I came hard and wet. Then we slept. What a night!

Over the next few years we fucked every chance we were alone and took a few more "job interview" trips. I fucked her in the car, on the ground, on a picnic table, in bed, on the floor, on the kitchen table, in the shower and once in their backyard in broad daylight. Dad never suspected.

The last time we fucked was on her 70th birthday. Dad had passed a year or so before, so we had the house to ourselves. She sucked me hard then asked me to return the favor. I licked her pussy until she had cum twice then fucked her missionary, her favorite position.

I threw her legs over my shoulders and plowed her then I gave it to her in the ass like I'd always wanted to do. She gasped and told me to stop, that it hurt but I just wet my cock with pussy juice and went back in.

Before long she was begging me to keep fucking her ass.

I did so and I reached around and played her clit. She came until she almost passed out. I spewed thick white gobs of cum into that tight little hole until I was drained. I said, "that was your 70th BD present! Happy Birthday Mom!!"