All Comments on 'Story Review: Mom'

by microftholmes01

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bad writing. No temptation.Sex with your mother as if she was your coworker. Which mother goes to her son when she is afraid? It would make more sense,if it was the other way around. Whatever,please stop writing,your fantasy is embarassing. "The mother sleeps in sons bed, then they have Sex" wow, so creative...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I tried all of this with my mom but she kept pushing me away. Guess I should've been more aggressive cause she was definitely a pushover for dad. It all started during my teen years when I found pics of her, watched her doing yard work with no bra & with her never closing her bedroom door. She'd put on a show as I watched from the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stopped reading at the point where the protagonist starts using force on his mother and initiating a rape.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What about "No means no"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like the story. Can you do more ?

AldebraAldebra9 months ago

Short and sweet. Unusual here because the mother was reluctant and resisted but the son insisted until the mother finally came around. Very hot. Good job.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises9 months ago

Like most of the comments, rape is rape, even is if the victim ultimately gives in!!!!! Even if mother confides she and husband are not having a great relationship it does not give son open door for sexual attack.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Great first story!! Mom gave up so she needed a good fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great start!

More Please!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The amount of moral grand standing about incest smut...

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto9 months ago

Sorry, I missed the "reluctance" tag. It seemed like much more than reluctance---it seemed like assault. I can't read stories about that. I stopped about the 3rd or 4th paragraph---before her reluctance was, I assume, eventually overcome.*** BUT*** your writing is very good. I'll look for more of your stories.

malejktmalejkt8 months ago

Don't tell me. It's based on a true story?

honkehonke7 months ago

NICE REALLY NICE NEED MORE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous