STORY TIME - San Francisco Ch. 01

Story Info
Gary meets Jen in San Francisco.
3.1k words
4.17
2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
118 Followers

Authors Note: This is a series of stories about an affair between Gary, a former executive and Maribeth, a ph.D working for the Veterans Administration. This relationship has been honest and open from the very beginning, and I am in the process of chronicling the events that have happened between us. Very early on I had told Maribeth about two prior affairs I had, and she expressed an interest in sharing my experiences with these women. We came to call these discussions "Story time." Sometimes the stories were things that actually happened with me and Jennifer or Karen, or sometimes they were stories that these ladies shared with me about other sexual experiences they had. In any event, they proved to be turn-on for both of us.

At the time I met Jen, she was a 42 year old buyer for a major clothing company, and I was a 44 year old executive. Both of us traveled extensively as part of our jobs, so it was only fitting that we met on a plane. I was married with three children; she was married but was childless and intended to stay that way. Later, she explained to me that she and her husband Steve had decided that they would have an open marriage.

Apparently Steve, who was a partner in a law firm on Wall Street had a number of stand ins for Jen when she was on the road which was often. In fact, despite her company being headquartered in Chicago, Jen and her husband lived in Connecticut, so often she would commute there. She also made it a point to visit suppliers, most of whom were either in China, Southeast Asia or South America. By the time I met her she had been a member of United's million mile club several times over.

We soon became lovers and would plan our respective business trips so that we could meet, sometimes only for a day, but on occasion for longer periods. In between we would often talk on the phone, most memorably when we were alone in our respective hotels in different cities, both naked, playing with our respective boy or girl parts. Our erotic conversations always lead to very satisfying orgasms on both ends of the line, that were only surpassed when we were actually together and our physical bodies were joined.

With that background, fast-forward to the present. Maribeth and I lay naked in bed, her head on my chest, her hand gently holding and squeezing my semi hard shaft and my hand cupping her soft full breast that I began to tell her about Jennifer and I in San Francisco.

"I was in town attending a conference, which ran from Wednesday through Sunday and she was in town meeting with a number of brokers representing Asian textile and clothing manufacturers, so it was going to be an especially long get together for us, one that was fairly rare during our affair. On occasion, I had gone to one of her meetings with suppliers and it was instantly obvious how this petite, short-haired blonde woman had achieved her position in her company. She could be both charming and demanding. Her negotiating style was equal parts depreciating humor and insightful questions that often had her opponents on their heels. Before these meetings she would tell me what she expected they would want and what they were going to get. She was always right on the first point, and always successful on the second."

"Did your wife ever travel with you on these trips?" Maribeth asked, nuzzling her face into my chest, and kissing my skin.

"Sometimes" I said, "More to conventions than conferences, and never on business trips."

I squeezed Naribeth's naked body closer, and continued.

"As usual we checked into different hotels, though neither of us expected to sleep alone. We had agreed early on in our relationship that we would minimize any "paper trail" as much as possible, hence the redundancy. I had a talk I was scheduled to give at the conference I was attending on Thursday afternoon, and needed to moderate some other discussions on Wednesday and Friday; she was in meetings all day Wednesday and was scheduled to visit some of her company's retail stores in the area on Thursday, so we arranged to have our evenings free as well as the weekend." As I said this, I must have smiled, because Maribeth raised her eyes and asked; "A pleasant memory?"

"Indeed" was my response to her question.

"Because so many people at the conference knew me, and many knew my wife; Jennifer and I agreed that we would use her hotel as home base for the next few days. It wasn't far away, only about a fifteen minute walk from where I was staying and anyway I kind of liked the exercise."

"We had not actually been together for about three months, so when I walked into the bar where we had arranged to meet I wasn't surprised that when she saw me that she gave a cute squeal of excitement, jumped off her bar stool and gave me a lot more than a little peck on the cheek. Her mouth found mine and, while not a real French kiss, our tongues did a little tip dance together reminding us both that it had been far too long.

She was dressed in a low cut black satin blouse that was revealing a wonderful view of the pale upper slopes of her breasts. I could see no outline of bra straps, but it wasn't entirely clear that she was braless either. Her silver grey skirt had flecks of red and was nicely tailored and showed her beautiful smooth tan legs and round full hips to their best advantage. Her blue eyes were framed by her glasses which she always wore, even when we made love, and her pouty lips had been enhanced with pink lipstick, not exactly glossy but shiny nevertheless. Her perfume was called "Radiance," which she always wore."

At his point, my penis which was still encased in Maribeth's warm hand gave a twitch and I said "Just remembering the smell of that perfume can still cause me to become aroused as maybe you just noticed."

"Is that what it was?" Maribeth pouted, "I thought it was me. Remind me to smash every bottle of that stuff I can find."

"Not to worry little slut," I said. "I get aroused by your perfume as well, and by you with nothing on."

Maribeth's smile told me that she thought she'd won a little victory there and it was enough to assure me that it was safe to go back to my tale.

"We found a quiet booth near the back corner of the bar and for about an hour we held hands and talked, catching up on the minutia of our respective lives. Periodically Jennifer would squeeze harder when we talked about our plans for the next few days, and twice she leaned over the table to kiss me. When she did it allowed the loose fabric of her blouse to fall away giving me a perfect view of her full soft breasts hanging from her body encased in what I could now see was a silky black half bra that didn't quite succeed in covering all of her aureole. The smile she gave as she sat back down informed me that the lady was not oblivious to the view she had offered, nor of its probable effect."

Looking down, Maeibeth lifted her body slightly so that her own breasts were exposed in the same way I had described. "How were hers different than mine?" she wanted to know.

I took the opportunity to cup and lift one of her boobs with my hand, feeling both the softness and the weight of Maribeth's fleshy mound.

"About the same size I said, and just as soft." I added, giving her breast a gentle squeeze. "your skin is a tad paler than hers and your aureoles are more pinkish where hers were a little smaller and browner."

"I don't like the way mine look." Maribeth said pouting again.

"I guess that will be a forever mystery to me." I said, redoubling my caress of her "ugly" breast. In my position, I couldn't bring it to my mouth, but if I could have I certainly would. I flicked my thumb across her nipple and was rewarded with a slight hardening. A low, almost imperceptible moan escaped Maribeth's lips as she again put her head on my chest, crushing my hand between her boob and my stomach. I took this as a signal to continue.

Jennifer again squeezed my hands and said "Enough talk, I need you inside me. Now! I paid the bar tab and we left the lounge, headed for the elevator hand in hand. Her room was on the seventh floor and I guess you would call it a semi suite, because there was a small sitting area with a TV in addition to the bedroom. A large window gave us a nice view of uptown including Nob Hill and Coit Tower. Another hotel blocked our view of the Golden Gate, but as my eyes wandered over the curtained windows I couldn't help wondering if other lovers were looking back at us. However this thought was soon swept from my mind as I heard the sound of a zipper being drawn down and the swish of a skirt falling from full hips. I turned around to find Jennifer naked from the waist down. It was obvious that she had not worn panties and had been naked under her skirt the whole time.

I had seen her do this before as Jen had a little bit of an exhibitionist streak in her, but in the joy of seeing her again I hadn't thought about it.

"So she liked to go commando?" Maribeth asked.

"Yep, and occasionally braless, and on two occasions topless." I replied.

"Really? Topless?" Maribeth said, "Tell me about it."

"A different story for a different night little girl." I said.

"I don't think I could ever do that." Maribeth commented as she again dropped her head to my chest, her full dark hair covering my arm which encircled her naked shoulders.

I resumed. "Jen just stood there next to the bed looking at me through her dark rimmed glasses. She had not removed her blouse nor her heels and. Somehow I found her partial nudity more arousing than if she had stripped completely. The window curtains had not yet been closed, and it was entirely possible that anyone in the adjoining hotel could glimpse the same vision I was enjoying. If this possibility crossed Jen's mind it was obvious that she either thought it immaterial or she wanted us exposed in this way.

"See anything you like? This was Jennifer's way of making an understatement. She shifted her position slightly putting more weight on one side and raising her hand to her hip. This had the effect of causing that hip to jut out a little more which emphasized the curve of her figure. My eyes took this in and slowly moved to her exposed sex. As always her brownish blonde pussy was neatly trimmed and formed a delightful delta between her soft pale thighs. I could just discern the beginning of her slit in the middle of the vee that was created by the way she posed."

"I'm not sure "like" is the operative word." I replied as I stepped forward and took her in my arms. Her half naked body and my fully clothed one melded together in a full throated dance of passion. My right hand descended into the sparse forest of hair between her legs and found it to be much more of a swamp than a forest. She was dripping with her own sexual arousal, which I could now smell as well as feel.

Our tongues danced, and our skin flushed. My cock, which had been in a state of semi erection throughout the evening was becoming decidedly uncomfortable and I let my hand drop to adjust the situation only to encounter Jen's soft hand heading in the same direction. She grasped me through my slacks and squeezed, all the while kissing my lips and moaning in my ear."

"You're making me wet," a small voice said from somewhere on my chest. I could feel Maribeth shift as her hand disappeared between her own legs and found the source of her dampness. In a moment her hand reappeared and I could see the slick moisture on her fingers. "See." She said as she rubbed her fingers on my lips. "See what you've done?" Indeed I did see as I both tasted and inhaled the aroma of her juice. "Am I to be punished?" I asked. "Yes!!" Maribeth shouted. "Right after you tell me what happened."

"OK, I'll dispense with all the details of how my clothes disappeared and how we ended up in the king sized bed. I think you can visualize the process. I think I was telling you that "George" (my affectionate pet name for my male appendage) was becoming uncomfortably erect, and so I soon found Jennifer's wonderful mouth to be a source of welcome relief. She was a superb cock sucker and commented on numerous occasions that she was a "cock addict." She pursued this activity with athletic enthusiasm, and this evening was no different.

She would take just the head between her lips and use her tongue to stimulate the area just beneath the glans, occasionally sneaking it up to caress and try to penetrate the little hole at the end. She would sometimes use her teeth to gently scrape the sides of my shaft or bite the head. I always found these moments to be both stimulating and terrifying. Then she would attempt to engulf my entire penis into her mouth. Since, as you know, I'm not a monster down there, she was able to do this easily.

After a couple of minutes of her attention I was seeping pre cum and the pressure in my balls was rapidly increasing. Jennifer had always said she liked the "tastes" of me. When I asked her what she meant by "tastes," she said the taste of my lips, of my skin, of my cock, of pre cum and of my full load. All were different, all were pleasant, all were arousing and all were welcome."

"I can agree with that. But let me check." Maribeth said. Rising, she gave me a full kiss and used her tongue to explore my mouth, then just a soft caress on the lips. Dropping down she sampled the skin on my cheek and neck through the day old stubble that she found there. Then to my chest, gently licking then sucking then biting the male nipple she discovered. Her lips soon found my navel where she paused for a moment before burying her face into the space between my leg and my ball sack, her nose resting in my sparse pubic hair. My cock, which had been held in her soft hand since story time began had achieved certain rigidity during her decent down my body, and leapt to complete attention when Maribeth's warm mouth engulfed the head and slid down the shaft.

"Yes, I completely agree." she finally announced, removing my penis from her mouth. "So what happened? Did you cum in her mouth?" Her hand remained holding my rigid shaft as she scooted up to lay along side, her head propped up by her unencumbered hand. I noted as she moved, that her breasts softly fell into a different position as gravity took over, and they briefly jiggled before settling into a pose where they seemed to dangle from her chest.

"I don't think I planned to, but that is what happened." I said.

"It had obviously been too long and I had been aroused for most of the evening. I kept telling myself I wanted to save the first load for Jen's wet cunt, but as she sucked I could feel the cum rising in my shaft. It's hard to explain the feeling to a woman, because I don't know if there is an equalivant moment in a woman's arousal just before orgasm, but it's a point where your mind is saying "I can control this," but you body is saying "hold my beer."

"I saw Jen's eyes snap open when the first spasm hit her tongue, I don't think she thought I was quite there yet, but to her credit, she quickly got back into the game and began sucking me with a vengeance. So many times what passes for sucking is simply sliding your mouth up and down, but as I was emptying my balls into Jen, she was truly sucking it out of me. The first couple of spurts obviously filled her small mouth, and rivulets of cum escaped and ran down the sides of my still pulsing cock. I could see her eyes were now tightly closed and she was making every attempt to both swallow and milk me for what was left. This continued for some seconds, until I was completely spent. I could feel my penis begin to deflate even though it was still encased between Jen's soft lips. The frantic activity of just a few moments earlier had diminished to small gentle sounds coming from her cleaning efforts. Finally removing my penis from her mouth and licking the small strings of cum that still clung to her fingers, she looked straight into my eyes and ran her tongue across her lips."

"I love that taste of you." She said.

"Wow! I've had a couple of guys cum in my mouth, but I never heard either of them describe it like that," Maribeth said staring at me with her big soulful brown eyes. "It sounds like she really drained you."

"She did. I said to her that I thought you wanted me inside you. Isn't that what you said in the lounge? If that's the case you're going to be in for a little wait." I said looking down at my soft cock lying limply across my leg." Jennifer just laughed. "tonight you've been inside my head, and now inside my mouth. Your cum is resting nicely inside my stomach, whatever can you be speaking of?" I chuckled out loud at the lady's logic. Indeed, what could I have been speaking about?" Leaning down Jen kissed the head of my penis and said. "In the meantime, I seem to remember something that your talented tongue was pretty good at. Let's get some dinner and find out if you still have your game."

Maribeth leaned closer. "Yeah, let's see if you still have your game!"

Billspen
Billspen
118 Followers