STORYTIME - LIP GLOSS

Story Info
A new product idea.
1.1k words
4.17
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a series of stories about an affair between Gary, a former executive and Maribeth, a Ph.D working for the Veterans Administration. This relationship has been honest and open from the very beginning, and I am in the process of chronicling the events that have happened between us.

Very early on I had told Maribeth about two prior affairs I had, and she expressed an interest in sharing my experiences with these women. We came to call these discussions "Story time." Sometimes the stories were things that actually happened with me and Jennifer or Karen, or sometimes they were stories that these ladies shared with me about other sexual experiences they had. In any event, they proved to be turn-on for both of us.

"Story time" is when we exchange memories and fantasies. Most of the time we tell each other these stories when we're together and they serve as an important foreplay to our lovemaking. Sometimes however we find opportunities to engage in "Story time" even when we are apart.

This was a message I sent to Maribeth,

Last night as I was trying to fall asleep I had this thought that I wanted to share with you. It's something Karen and I did a few times, so instead of Karen Imagine it's you.

We've just come back to our hotel room on the 12th floor. We've just had a great meal and some wine so we're feeling mellow. When we open the curtains over the picture window we have a wonderful view of the city skyline lit up with thousands of lights. We dim the lights in the room, turn on some soft music, strip off our clothes, and crawl into bed.

I'm laying diagonally across the bed on my back, with two pillows under my head. You're facing me on your side with your head laying on my legs just beneath my exposed crotch. You can see my cock has become semi-hard in just the last few seconds we've been touching. Since it's only inches from your face, you're able to smell the musky masculinity that emanates from it. You push your face into my crotch and breathe deeply, savoring the odor of me. Your pussy begins to express female arousal and I'm aware that you are becoming wet.

Your body is at an angle to mine so it's easy for my hand to cup your mound and run my fingers along the length of your slit. I notice that the hood has already begun to recede and the nub of your clit is starting to become visible. You're lubricating quickly now and you've gone beyond just moist in the last few minutes. I'm pleased to note that at the same time I've become fully erect. You have commented many times how much you enjoy watching this happen and tonight you're observing it up close and personal.

I'm fingering your slit and concentrating on the area between your opening and your clit. My efforts are spreading your lubrication and I can sense you are trying to urge my fingers higher, but I continue to tease you by never quite touching where you really want me to touch.

My arousal is also becoming more obvious. Pre-cum begins to collect in a small clear droplet on the end of my cock and soon it begins to coat the helmet. As you watch the drop becomes a small stream as more and more of this clear liquid starts to run down my shaft.

You are finding this fascinating and after a moment you get that sly smile in your face that always indicates to me that you're well into our erotic byplay. While never dropping your gaze from my eyes, you scoop some of my clear liquid and bringing it to your mouth you spread it on your lips.

Immediately your lips develop a glossy sheen and as you run your tongue over them you tell me that if only I could produce enough you could bottle it and sell it as a high quality lip gloss. You're confident that you could make a fortune.

I ponder this absurd comment for a moment and then laughingly apologize for not being able to adaquately supply enough material for your proposed business venture. You give me a big sigh and drop your eyes once again to the shaft you are now holding in your hand.

Propping yourself up on your elbow, you raise your head and position your lips bare inches from my still leaking tip. For a second I think you're going to engulf me, but instead, you just barely insert the crown. Your lips are just barely touching my sensitive skin and I realize there's no way you could be touching me any lighter than what you're doing. Finally, I realize you're coating your lips again, but this time directly from the source.

I'm findIng this so incredibly sexy that I relent and begin to flick my finger over your clit. I only do this a few times when suddenly I feel you clamp your legs together imprisoning my hand Your head drops back and your whole body begins to convulse. I recognize this as one of your "mini-mol" orgasms. They hit you quickly and you can have a lot of them when you're really turned on.

You also have what you call a "grand-mol". I've seen this a few times, and truthfully it doesn't happen often, but when it does it's a sight to behold. I really think you're about to have a heart attack. Your eyes roll back in their sockets, your skin flushes, and your whole body becomes rigid. You stop breathing for a few seconds, then you start panting and gasping. It takes you a few minutes to recover and when you do we're done fucking for the night. All you want now is to cuddle and be held, which of course I'm happy to do.

Back to the people in bed. After your orgasm, you begin to take your night job seriously. Now you're as subtle as a train wreck. Your mouth envelopes my hard cock with enthusiasm. Your tongue tries to insert itself into my pee hole and you slide me in deep. You are a woman on a mission, and it only takes a few more strokes for me to ejaculate a copious load of cum into your mouth. Even when I start to lose my hardness you maintain your grip on me, milking every last drop. When you finally release my deflated member, you always remember to tell me how great it tasted and how much you enjoyed letting me use your mouth for my own pleasure.

As we cuddle and stare out the window into the night we always wonder if just perhaps someone was watching....

Perhaps a prospective customer?