Stowaway Monsters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was a jumbled and sexually charged mess and although I protested the immorality of what we were doing, I couldn't overcome the gnawing monster that was my arousal and I knew Joanna was aware of that same fact. She crawled on top of me without breaking our kiss and sucked on my bottom lip. When she prodded her tongue against my lips once again, I opened them for her - not without shame however - and let her snake her way into my tentative mouth.

She licked all around the inside my mouth and sucked on my tongue in a carnal fit and I moaned into her; the sound muffled by literally everything else. Saliva, mixed with my own, dribbled off her tongue and down my chin as she parted from my lips to kiss my neck and collarbone in a frenzy. I licked the saliva from my lips and swallowed and arched my back as she slithered further down the length of my body.

The air was trapped in the back of my throat and I held my breath as she bunched my shirt up to my neck; exposing my naked breasts to her discretion. I crossed both my arms over my eyes to hide all that it was that I was feeling: hot, scared, confused, greedy, embarrassed. But despite it all, I didn't tell her to stop, and when her fingers hovered ever so slightly over my fragile and ticklish ribs and her tongue flicked across my nipple, I still didn't tell her.

It was wrong, so wrong, but it was like a drug - what she was doing to me. I was intoxicated with the febrile lust that burned my consciousness a hot white and took over my body. She sucked and tugged on my nipples and played with my breasts and I wriggled helplessly; gritting my teeth through every bit of it.

Not wanting to linger too long in one place, Joanna tore the blanket aside and continued her path down my body; licking and kissing along the hot and sticky skin. Down my stomach she went and into the smooth dip of my pelvis until finally, her mouth dawdled just above my mound. Then it hit me.

I peeked between my arms in horror and venereal suspense. Joanna seized my shorts and panties altogether in both hands and without hesitation, pulled them off from under me and onto the floor somewhere. I dropped my head back on the pillow in disbelief and pressed my arms tighter across my eyes; the motion flaring my ribs out.

"We can't," I pleaded, more to myself than Joanna, "this is wrong. We can't."

Joanna ignored my mumbling and laid a single tender kiss on the flat surface just above my pussy. Her fingers dug into my asscheeks as I felt her breath tickle my strip of pubic hair and then my legs were being hoisted over her shoulders while she laid completely flat on her stomach. Her arms now under my trembling thighs and her hands holding them in place above, she spread my legs apart and exposed my pussy to the cold air.

My breaths were shallow and quick and it was all I could hear as my head pulsated inside my quivering arms. Joanna's, on the other hand, was steady and slow. I could tell because of every warm breath that gently blew across my mound. I was so pathetic and powerless; a prisoner to my own body. It was no longer my own anymore and I was so disgusted with myself for enjoying Joanna's touch. I was supposed to be the adult.

"I've fantasized so much about doing this to you," Joanna croaked below me. She grazed her parted lips on my mound in small circles as she spoke, "you made me like this. This ugly monster for you. Now, I'm done waiting." Then, she kissed my pussy lips deeply and nearly sent me into a frenzy.

I gasped and arched my back; my tummy and asscheeks taut with ecstasy. Not a moment later, I felt her hot tongue lick along my slit and her teeth gently tug and suckle on my pussy lips. I'd lost consciousness in the next few moments then as I succumbed to a deliriousness I'd never known before.

A darkness swallowed me, and all I could remember was the sensation of her invasive tongue plunging deeply in and out of me and swabbing my engorged clit, the sting of her fingernails clawing my inner thighs, and a euphoria induced convulsion that rocked my body as my orgasm bursted and spread through my veins.

I thought I'd died.

A wild drumming at the door roused me out of my sleep the next morning. Distinctively, I could just make out the faint voice of Kim on the other side telling us to get up. The drumming continued, like she was making music with the door. "Get up, bitches! I'm not leaving until you guys open this door!" She said in a sing-song voice.

I rubbed my face, wincing at the blinding rays of sunshine that poured into the room, and tried to stretch my strangely sore limbs. That's when I noticed a slender arm over my ribs and a pair of smooth legs intermingled with mine. The events of last night suddenly flooded my groggy mind clear.

I jerked awake and tried to cover my modesty, afraid that somehow Kim would burst into the locked door. Swiftly, the arm on my stomach retreated from its place and I could feel Joanna climb out of bed. I watched her anxiously as she slipped on an oversized shirt and strolled to the door. Before I could utter anything to stop her, she casually opened it and leaned in the doorway so that I was blocked from view.

"Took you long enough," Kim said as Joanna tousled her red hair absentmindedly, "where's Esther?" She peaked over Joanna's shoulder and I ducked under the covers before catching a glimpse of Joanna moving again to block her.

"Still asleep. I'll wake her up. What'd you want?" Joanna covered.

There was a pause, as if Kim wasn't buying Joanna's fib, but then in seconds she resumed back to her normal bouncy self. "Breakfast is on the table. Let's all eat before I head off to work. I got 15 minutes so wake sleeping beauty up before I do."

Joanna nodded and they chatted a few before Kim finally left; skipping down the hall. I perked my head above the blankets again and watched Joanna close the door and lean back against it. She looked effortlessly sexy as she sighed, closed her eyes, and gazed at me with that smoldering stare of hers when she opened them again.

"Let's not keep my sister waiting."

There was a feeling that was eating at me. A specific one that takes root after doing something wrong. One that feared the ominous consequences forthcoming and curled up into a ball because of a terrible irreversible mistake committed. The feeling plagued me like a stinking leech and as I stared myself in the bathroom mirror, it was all the more apparent.

Turning on the faucet, I splashed my face rigorously and lifted my head to the mirror again to study my face. The features of my Korean and Scandinavian heritage that were usually so composed and reserved, were now askew with shame.

I had naturally plump lips that at the moment, looked so raw and puffy from last nights exertions. I bit at them, chagrined by the reminder. The irises of my feathery brown eyes embedded within the almond shapes were dilated and my straight nose was a bit red. There was an evident blush that colored my high porcelain cheekbones as well and to my horror, I noticed the unmistakable blotchy spots of small hickeys strewn across my neck.

I ripped off my shirt and gasped, there were hickeys all over my body: dotted everywhere from my collarbone, to the swell of my breasts, to the tips of my shoulders. I was suddenly aware of a faint stinging on my ass and legs and fumbled out of my pants to find the source. There were scratch marks across my cheeks and inner thighs that glared back at me ferociously, and of course, more hickeys.

I brought my hands to my face and buried myself into my palms. If anyone knew what I'd done with Joanna, I could only imagine the chaos that would beset me.

The smell of bacon and eggs greeted me as I walked into the the living room. Kim and Joanna were already at the table eating when I apprehensively sat down across from them. I'd borrowed a hoodie from Kim's room to cover my neck, but it didn't matter, with one look at me, Kim could already tell something wasn't right.

"You ok?" She asked, a mouthful of eggs muffling her speech.

I tried to smile as pleasantly and without cause for worry as I could, "yeah, I think I just caught a cold or something. You mind if I borrow your hoodie?" I indicated to the jacket.

"Yeah, that's fine. You did drink a lot last night, although," she looked closer at the hoodie and squinted, "that's not mine."

I raised a brow, sure that I picked it up from her room.

"It's mine," Joanna interrupted. Kim and I glanced at her as she broke off a piece of bacon between her white teeth. She stared at me, "you can keep it."

A tingle behind my neck made me shiver and I almost ripped off the hoodie there, but stopped myself. I didn't want to risk Kim seeing all the marks on my body, so instead, I weakly smiled at Joanna and thanked her.

Kim changed the subject; seemingly bored of the topic now. "So, you guys doing anything, today?"

"I'm going to school." Joanna replied nonchalantly.

Kim was shocked as she sat up straighter in her seat. "You? Going to school? Without anyone having to tell you? Who the hell are you? What happened in the span of last night that's got you all behaved?"

Joanna just shrugged as she chewed on her bacon.

I didn't join in much on the conversation during our breakfast, not with Joanna there messing me up inside with just her sheer presence. After awhile, when Kim finally left for work, it was just the two of us again.

I gathered my things quickly and tried to leave the apartment without speaking to or facing the young girl, but like every encounter with her, it didn't go the way I wanted.

"Hey," she grabbed my wrist and whirled me around; pushing herself into me until I was backed up against the door. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

I turned my head and dropped my arms down my sides; trying to make myself as small as possible. My fingertips turned white as I pressed my palms hard against the door behind me. "This needs to stop." God, my voice sounded so pathetic and small. "You're like a little sister to me, Joanna. Don't you understand? This is wrong. We can't be doing this."

She watched me for a moment and I tried not to squirm under her gaze. Placing her hands on the door astride my shoulders, trapping me, she leaned in close so that the tip of her nose brushed against my hot cheek. Her husky voice rumbled in my ear; making me shudder. "Well, I'm not your sister. I never was and I don't want to be. Don't you understand that?" Suddenly, she bit my earlobe and I gasped.

I shut my eyes closed and the muscles in my stomach tensed up, then her hand was on my chin and she forced me to face her. "Look at me." I did. She glanced at my mouth and licked her lips. "I want you to take responsibility for what you did to me. I'm not the little girl you used to know, anymore. You can't lie to me. So stop with your bullshit and look at me."

She squeezed my cheeks together while I gritted my teeth and tried to resist her by clenching my jaw in her grip. She moved in closer, and I fought with her a little, but eventually, her tongue was poking at my lips again before the rest of her mouth enveloped me. She kissed me for what felt like the hundredth time, but unlike before, now, she was slow and careful - almost being attentive and sweet.

And then I felt it and could no longer deny it. The unmistakable and untamable feeling of attraction and want and desire. I hesitated, my lips quivering, before I finally lost myself to the monster. I kissed her back with reckless abandon and a hunger that I never knew I was starved for. Mingling my tongue with hers in a sloppy fight for dominance, I ran my hands through her hair and along the side of face. A febrile fire enshrouded us as we lost ourselves in each other.

There was no turning back, now.