Str8 Turn Out Ch. 05: PANTIED

Story Info
I try to adjust to life as a fulltime pantyboy.
4.7k words
4.59
19.2k
27

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to adjust to life as a fulltime pantyboy.

Thanks for all the comments! I truly appreciate them and please keep them coming. I open with a quick synopsis, but you should probably read the previous chapters for this one to make sense. I hope you enjoy it.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced panty wearing as a young man comes to terms with his evolving sexuality, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

Oh my God! I've been TWINKED!

An hour ago, I was a typical fit average guy next door, but now I was completely hairless from the neck down, including my knuckles! From the neck up my eyebrows had been trimmed to within a millimeter of being feminine. I had been transformed, no, I had actually been emasculated from being a scruffy Otter to a hairless Twink!

That's without even mentioning my new panties. They were high cut, royal blue nylon with a matching lacy design running up from the leg openings to the waist. The panties were so high that they almost reached to my navel, but I must admit that when I turned and looked over my shoulder, my ass looked fucking amazing in them. Little wonder that my coach wants to keep me in panties 24/7.

Coach Tyler did all of this to me. He's not really my coach, but I think of him that way. He has a very commanding presence even though he's about five years younger than me and three inches shorter. He heard me having my first sexual encounter with another man through our apartment wall and since yesterday he has fucked both my throat and my ass. It was when I was giving him my first blowjob that I realized that he was the son of Coach Johnson, my old high school soccer coach. That's when I started to think of him as Coach Tyler.

But while Coach Johnson focused on training me to be a better player on the soccer field, his son Coach Tyler was training me to be a very different kind of player. It had been drilled into me for four years of high school soccer and four more in college that the coach was to be obeyed without question or hesitation. That's why I think of Tyler as my Coach.

That's also why I'm admiring my pantied ass in my bathroom mirror.

I could easily wrestle the cocky little twerp to the ground and beat the snot out of him, but he has a dominant personality so my conditioning as an athlete brings out a submissive streak and a need to please my coach in me. That's why in the last 36 hours I've sucked him off twice and have also been roughly fucked by his huge cock.

Shit! The clock struck the hour, so I had to log back onto my computer after lunch. My company is very strict about their working from home rules. So I ended up spending the next half hour working on my computer at my dining table wearing only a pair of cum soaked panties. I had never worn panties before in my life and only been in my first pair of panties for over an hour, but for some reason I was enjoying wearing them. I was loving the feel of nylon on my ass and the way it made my butt slide easily on the chair. I also felt naughty, daring and kind of sexy wearing girl's panties.

My phone buzzed.

Shit! It was a text from Coach. I dreaded to see what he wanted, especially since I was working.

"Pantyboy,

Buy the stuff in the attachment and have it express shipped. Check the size so they fit and text me later when they arrive.

Master Tyler"

Tyler called himself Master, but I always think of him as my Coach. What's the difference? I looked at the attachment. Big surprise. The order included shorts, tops and panties in assorted colors. I didn't really have time for this while I was working, so I checked the sizes as best I could, set up the express shipping and checked out. Damn! I just dropped over two hundred bucks in two minutes! I guess being a pantyboy does NOT come cheap.

I texted Coach back, but I addressed him as Master. I figured he'd like that.

"Master Tyler

The order has been placed for express delivery. Thank you for thinking of me. I truly appreciate that you are taking the time to train me properly and I hope you like how they look on your

Pantyboy"

As soon as I sent it, I regretted it. Why was I thanking this little twerp for making me wear panties full-time and "training" me? Tyler's "training" method involved emasculation and humiliation along with cocksucking and fucking me. My ass was still sore from yesterday.

A few minutes later I got a reply.

"Good boy.

You must really be enjoying wearing your panties, because you already sound like a total sissy girl. Let me know when your new panties arrive, sweetcheeks.

MT"

I wasn't sure which gave me the bigger thrill, being called a good boy, sweetcheeks or a sissy girl. I did my best to focus on my work until quitting time.

After work I peeled off my sticky panties and had a quick shower. I changed into the same outfit I wore this morning and had just finished a quick dinner of some leftovers when the bell rang. I ran to answer it. Sitting there was the box. It held my future as a pantyboy. I popped a full erection in my white nylon running shorts at the sight of it. Good thing the delivery guy was already gone.

I brought it inside. I was so excited I was almost trembling. Again, I asked myself what was I doing? I had never worn or even considered wearing panties before lunch time today, so why was I excited, even horny about getting a box of panties delivered to my door. I had no idea.

But first things, first. I sent Coach a text.

"Master Tyler

My new panties that you picked out were just delivered along with my new shorts and tops. I can't wait to try on all these pretty things but didn't want to open the box without your express permission. Please tell me what I should do now.

Your obedient

Pantyboy"

Five minutes went by. Then ten. I started to get nervous that I wasn't going to get into my new panties tonight, even though that would mean having to suck Tyler's ten-inch cock again.

Finally, my phone vibrated.

"Pantyboy

You did well. Good boy. Do NOT open the box. Bring it to my place at seven and wear the same faggy outfit you did yesterday. Also, put all your boy underwear in a bag and bring them along. You will no longer need them - ever!

MT"

Seven? That was almost a half hour! I felt like a kid on Christmas morning who had to wait to unwrap his presents...

After an eternity slowly passed, I found myself in front of Tyler's door with my underwear and my panty box in hand. My Coach opened the door, took the box and the underwear bag and walked inside with a nod for me to follow. "Strip down to your panties, sweetcheeks."

Panties? "Umm..."

Coach spun around with a look of fury. "You're not wearing your panties?"

"N-No, Sir. They're still drying..."

"Go kneel in front of the TV. Now."

I went into the living room and knelt on the carpet with my back to the TV with my head bowed like a shamed puppy. Coach was in the kitchen opening the box. I was on the verge of tears. I had messed up by showing up NOT wearing panties. Yes, they had to be cleaned and were still drying. Yes, my running shorts had a built-in liner, so panties were extraneous. But I was now Coach's pantyboy. I was supposed to be in panties 24/7 and I had been caught out less than seven hours later. Coach was right to be furious. I was supposed to give him 110 percent and I had dropped the ball.

"Well at least you didn't fuck up the order bitch." Coach called from the kitchen as he examined the boxes contents.

It didn't help. I had been demoted to bitch. I was not a good boy, I had no panties on, so I wasn't a pantyboy and my cheeks were no longer sweet. I was so ashamed that I wished the floor would open and swallow me.

Coach brought in the box and dropped it on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch. "Get naked, bitch." I quickly stripped down and knelt again with my head down before my Coach.

"Hmm...What color panties should we use. Ahh. Since this is your first pair, let's go with white." He tossed a little clear plastic package to me. I opened the pack and pulled out a wisp of gleaming white material. OMG! It was soft, filmy and light as a feather. I opened up the panties to find that they were full-cut and the front panel had a fancy filigree pattern.

"Oh, Sir. They're so pretty!" I blurted out.

"You already sound like a sissy girl. Put them on, bitch."

"Yes, Sir." I replied with way too much enthusiasm. I eagerly stepped into my pretty new panties and was rewarded with a thrill as the nylon slid gloriously up my newly smooth legs. I pulled them up to my hairless crotch and over my bubble butt. The feeling was both luxurious and electric over the most erogenous portions of my body. I was going to LOVE being a pantyboy.

"Tuck that little dick back, bitch."

"Yes, Sir." I shoved my hand down the front of my panties and tucked my dick back between my balls and pointed it to my hole. "Is that better, Sir?"

"Turn around." I did a slow turn in my panties, allowing another man to judge how I looked in them. "Nice. Get over here, bitch." I walked over to Coach and he spread his legs and patted his left thigh. I knew what he meant. He wasn't asking me to sit on his knee, but to bend over it. With shoulders slumped I bent over and rested my crotch over his thigh with my vulnerable pantied ass presented for a spanking. His legs were so short that I was on my elbows with my butt in the air and my knees almost touching the ground. Coach put his other leg over the backs of both of mine, trapping me in position. His hand glided over my nylon clad butt, savoring the feel of my pantied ass and savoring what he was about to do to it.

"So how many swats on these sweet cheeks do you think you've earned tonight, bitch?"

I searched for a number... "Sir, I'll take as many as you think I deserve." SWAT!

Coach spanked my ass hard. "How many, bitch?"

"One hundred, Sir. Please."

"Count 'em, bitch."

Coach started spanking and I started counting. He was spanking my ass hard with deliberately steady strokes. At first it stung, at fifty swats my voice cracked, at seventy I was sobbing, for the last fifteen I was openly crying.

SWAT! "One hundred, Sir." I lay over his knee sobbing and he gently rubbed my glowing ass for a moment. Then he helped me up and sat me on his lap with my head resting on his shoulder as I sobbed like a sissy girl.

"It's OK, sweetcheeks. You have a good little cry, sissy girl. I'm going to train you right."

"Th-Thank you, Sir." Sniff...

"Let's get you dressed in something cute." He pulled the tops out of the box and held them up one at a time. He noticed that I spotted a silky white athletic shirt with red trim. "Try it on." I slipped it on over my head. It was very tight like a compression shirt and it showed off my pecs and nipples. Coach ran his hands over my chest and nipples which caused me to shudder. "That's perfect for you, sweetcheeks. Try these shorts with it." He pulled out silky red short shorts with white trim. I got to my feet and slipped them on. They cupped my butt perfectly. Coach must have thought so too because he started to feel up my ass and my smooth legs.

"Damn. You were made to be a pantyboy. Crawl into the bedroom. You know the position. I'm gonna hit the can for a minute." Coach gave me a gentle pat on the butt as a signal to move. I dropped to my knees and crawled slowly down the hall all to conscience of the nylon top massaging my chest and nipples and the layers of nylon sliding frictionless over my butt as I moved. "Damn sweet cheeks." I heard Coach mutter behind me just before the bathroom door closed. I heard his stream of piss hit the bowl as I crawled into his bedroom. I gasped when I saw that there was a black satin comforter on the bed. I eagerly crawled onto the bed and lay flat on my belly. I wormed around luxuriating in this silky cloud that felt electric on my smooth skin and even more intense on my nylon encased chest and crotch. I rolled onto my back and started to make a satin snow angel, flapping my arms and legs slowly, loving the sensation of being enveloped in filmy nylon on this satin cloud.

I heard the stream stop and quickly got into position. I flipped onto my belly facing the door, put my arms behind my back and grabbed my elbows. Then I rolled onto my back, pinning my arms beneath me and waited for Coach. I had to prove after my screw up that I was a good boy. I let my head fall back and waited for Coach to come use me. The bathroom door opened and I watched him approach upside down. I could tell he was pleased that I had positioned myself for his use, but I wanted to show that I was pleased too. "I love your bed, Sir. The satin comforter feels amazing on my legs, Sir. Thank you for removing all my body hair so I can enjoy it, Sir."

Coach grabbed his crotch. "There's a better way to use your mouth to show your appreciation, bitch." Coach unzipped and hauled out his equipment as he approached. I licked my lips.

"I'll do my best to make you feel good, Sir. I'll do anything you want me to do, Sir." I was groveling. I hated myself for it but I meant every word. I didn't want to be a bitch anymore, I wanted to be a good boy for my Coach so he would be proud of me again.

"I know you will do anything I want. That's what bitches are for." Coach lifted his cock and dropped his big balls on my lips. I got to work eagerly with my mouth, gently licking and sucking his balls as he tea bagged me. If you had told me on Saturday, that I would be spending Tuesday night on my back, dolled up like a twink and eagerly lapping at another guys balls, I'd have laughed in your face. But here I was, lapping Coach's hairy balls with my nose buried in his taint, breathing in his scent from the most intimate of places.

Coach moaned appreciable to my efforts and leaned forward resting his hands on my pecs. He returned my favors by tweaking my nipples with his thumbs through my white nylon shirt. Fuck! I moaned against his balls at the sensation and squirmed helplessly on the glorious satin comforter. "You ready for my cock, bitch?"

"Yefth, Thir! Yefth, Thir!"

"Open wide, bitch and watch your teeth." Coach pulled back and I tilted my head back and opened wide to receive his cock. He shoved almost half his length into my mouth and I tongued and sucked on it greedily. He slowly started to fuck my mouth, going a little deeper each time. Soon he was entering my throat and I managed to take it with only minimal struggles. Coach rewarded me by tweaking my nipples harder and faster. I squirmed under him on the comforter as I entered a feedback loop of sensory overload. A huge cock was plunging into my throat faster and faster, harder and harder, causing me to squirm on a satin cloud of sensation, causing me to suck harder, causing coach to tweak my nipples harder and faster, making me squirm and desperately hump my panties and nylon short shorts, causing me to moan around the huge cock, which made Coach fuck harder, causing his balls to bounce of my nose, which made me moan louder...

I passed the point of no return and arched my back, forcing my cock against my panties and short shorts, which made me come, so my throat tightened around the cock, which sent Coach over the edge, so I could feel he balls pulsing on my nose as the pumped cum down my throat which made my orgasm go on and on...

Coach collapsed on top of me, flattening me into the mattress. We were both gasping for breath and shaking from the intense orgasm we had just shared. It took a few minutes for Coach to catch his breath and climb off me.

"Let's go in the bathroom." I climbed off the bed hesitantly. My first thought was that I was about to get my first golden shower, but that made no sense. Tyler had just pissed. Once we got in there, he handed me a towel. I wiped the mess off my face. "Take a seat." Confused and concerned, I sat on the toilet as directed. With an evil grin, Tyler took the towel, draped it over my shoulders and told me to cover my face with the ends. O-kaaaay...

"Now hold still, bitch." Dammit. I was still a bitch in his eyes, even after giving him hot oral sex! I heard and smelled what I guessed was hairspray. Why was Coach spraying my hair? After a couple of minutes he was done. He whipped the towel off and looked down at me with a smirk.

"Perfect. The highlights came out better than I expected." Highlights???

I went to look in the mirror but he turned out the light and pushed me out the door. He gave me the box with my panties, shorts and tops. "See you at noon tomorrow, bitch." Slam.

Sonofabitch! I was furious. OK I screwed up by not showing up with panties under my short shorts, but after that blowjob I should have gone up a notch to a good boy, or even a pantyboy. I'll show you Coach! I stormed into my apartment, dropped the box and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the light and my jaw dropped.

My shaggy mop of light brown hair now had gleaming blond highlights, so many highlights that I looked like a bleached blond with my regular hair color relegated to being just shadows underneath the golden highlights. I closed the door to get a better look in the full-length mirror. OMG! Thank heavens that nobody saw me in the hallway. Forget worrying about looking like a metrosexual twink, between the highlights and my outfit I looked like a gay club boy! I could see my areola through my skintight white nylon shirt with the red trim and my red nylon shorts with white trim obscenely cupped my basket in front and my butt in the back. I even set up my phone in the living room to take a video of me walking away and back to the camera to see if it looked that bad on video. It did. Seriously, I looked like either a gay club boy, a hustler or a stripper!

Then I had an evil thought.

That's the way you want to play this, Coach?

If you think I'm a bitch, just wait till tomorrow you cocky little bastard.

At noon the next day I was at Coach's door. I didn't bother ringing the bell but rapped on his door. Get ready little man.

The bitch is back!

Coach opened the door and it took him a moment to recognize me. Not surprising since he was expecting a twink dressed like a go-go boy. Instead, he was facing a tall athletic jock in a gray zipped up hoodie with the hood pulled up and sunglasses. Further down, I wore loose navy drawstring cotton long shorts and white sneakers with anklet crew socks. I oozed masculinity and confidence.

I walked straight past him into his living room, grabbed the remote and turned off his TV and tossed the remote on the couch. I pulled out my phone and told Coach, "Take a seat." He was on the cusp of challenging me but sat down on the sofa anyway to see what I was up to. Techno dance music with a pounding beat started playing on my phone and I put it down on the TV console.

I tilted his sturdy coffee table letting his crap slide off and pushed it closer to sofa. I stepped on top of the table and started to grind to the music. Coach looked up at me with a mixture of surprise, amusement and lust. As I pumped my hips, I slowly pulled down the hoodies zipper, revealing a skintight turquoise blue nylon athletic shirt with white piping. I looked down at Coach, licking my lips suggestively as one hand slid inside the hoodie to caress my nylon encased torso while the other slowly pulled one of the strings on the waist of my shorts until the knot came undone. Coach was obviously liking where this was going - who wouldn't?

A quick tug on the waistband and the loose-fitting shorts slipped off my gyrating hips to puddle at my ankles revealing white nylon shorts with turquoise blue piping that cupped my basket and were sheer enough to permit the discerning viewer to see that I was wearing turquoise blue panties beneath them. I pulled one foot out and with the other kicked them at Coach to land on the growing tent in his shorts. At this point I was the perfect blend of cocky jock and gay go-go boy. I slowly turned my back on Coach, bent over to present my nylon encased buns. I slowly slid the waistband of my shorts down to expose my pantied ass to him. I teasingly gave him a couple of twerks, causing my bubble butt to jiggle invitingly.

12