Str8 Turn Out Ch. 05: PANTIED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly slid my shorts back up over my gyrating butt as I turned back to look down at Coach. I pulled off my sunglasses and flipped my head so the hoodie fell back exposing my new golden locks. I licked my lips again and gave the little man below me a wink as I dropped to my knees and climbed onto him and started to give him a lap dance. Coach was so little compared to me that his face was in my chest and my growing basket was grinding against his belly.

Coach was too busy kneading my bubble butt to either notice or care. I looked down at him with a smoldering look and peeled off his tee shirt so he could appreciate the thrill of my nylon clad torso rubbing against his and asked in a husky whisper "Who's your good boy, Sir?"

"You are." He husked back and gave my grinding butt a playful slap.

"Say it, Sir."

"You're my Good boy."

"Thank you, Sir." I looked down at Coach as I continued to grind against him and slowly removed my hoodie. His hands left my butt to slide up my back, around my sides to my pecs to pinch my nipples through my turquoise blue shirt. "OH, Thank you, Sir." I moaned. But I wasn't ready to let him take control yet. I reached down and opened his shorts, then backed off to the coffee table to slide them down and off along with his socks. I rested his bare feet on either side of me on the edge of the coffee table. I now had Coach totally nude before me.

Just how I wanted him.

I stroked his legs gently and saw his cock jerk as I spread his knees and crawled between them, caressing his inner thighs with my nylon wrapped torso. Coach inhaled at the sensation. I bypassed his crotch and gave his nipples some gentle, sucking smooches and pulled myself up, sliding our torsos together until I was upright on my knees with my crotch at his eye level. I continued to grind to the music as I caressed my torso. "Should I keep my shorts on or do you want to see my pretty panties, Sir?" I asked coyly.

"Panties...." Coach moaned.

"I'm sorry, Sir. What did you want to see?" I teased.

"I wanna see your pretty panties, pantyboy." He smiled back, playing along.

"Oh goody, Sir. I wore them just for you!" I played innocent, gently busting his stones. "Can you help me off with my little white booty shorts, Sir?" Coach grabbed the waistband of my booty shorts. "Do it slowly, Sir. Please."

Coach got the idea and slowly slid my shorts down slowly over my gyrating pantied ass and exposing the tent my rock-hard cock was making in the front of my turquoise blue panties. I grabbed the back of the couch and lifted my knees so he could slide them down over my legs and off. I gave him an evil look and slowly lowered myself until my hard on was rubbing through my panties against his. Coach kneaded my pantied ass and then started to slide his hands up and down my back as I gyrated against him. Coach started to hump into me and instinctively wrapped his legs around me. "Doesn't that nylon feel good, Sir? Imagine how good it would feel if we both were wrapped in nylon?" Coach moaned at the thought. I had planted the seed. Time to move on.

I pulled Coach around so he was lying flat on the couch and got on top of him in a sixty nine position, but I lay with my crotch on his chest so that he had a great closeup view of my butt. I lifted his legs and hooked them under my armpits, exposing his crotch. I went down on his cock and pretended to be grinding to the music, but I was essentially humping his chest! Coach couldn't do shit about it since he was trapped under me with his chin in my taint, except run his hands over my silky back and ass. I could only work about half of his cock in that configuration, but I was working it big time! Based on his moans beneath my grinding body and his hands stroking me everywhere faster and harder, I'm pretty sure Coach was going to be hooked on nylon by the end of this blowjob.

Which didn't take very long. I was hoovering his cock and playing with his balls, when I felt them tighten, Coach grabbed onto my butt cheeks and wrapped his legs around me tight as he grunted his orgasm down my throat! That pushed me over the edge and I came on his chest in my pretty panties.

A few minutes later I climbed off the couch and Coach said, "You are one kinky pantyboy, sweetcheeks."

"Thanks, Sir." My cheeks were sweet again.

"Leave your tops and shorts." Coach ordered a bit sheepishly.

"Umm, sure, Sir." I acted innocent again, but I knew he would be trying them on as soon as I left. I slipped back into my baggy shorts, hoodie and shades.

"See you at seven. Be prepped and wear your black and white outfit...and your new black panties."

"Umm. Yes, Sir." That left me a little confused, but whatever...

I walked back to my apartment confident that tonight was going to be interesting.

To be continued...

Author's note: Should the striptease scene inspire any of you bottom boys to try that on your man, please let us know how he reacts. I'll wager that he will love it!!

12