All Comments on 'Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 pleeeeeease!

Some stockings, a mesh nylon teddy and a live in fucktoy. Let the girlfriend find him with cock in both holes. Let him suck them off at the movies, on the tube - tranny him up and make him a cock-drunk, cum-addicted, pipe-taking whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG!! My favorite fantasy beautifully told. I'd beg for more cock from those two Masters all night long!

Billr1960Billr1960almost 2 years ago

So hot. What a great story

sp9983sp9983almost 2 years ago

Definitely write part two.

cat_suckercat_suckeralmost 2 years ago

Good story! Please keep writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same at the first comment. Make her a sissy and lock his clitty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 is a need

TerriCTerriCalmost 2 years ago

Awesome!!! So hot... hopefully part 2 is on the way soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This falls into the category of HOT FUCKING MESS, and not in a bad way. Yeah, the grammar wasn't great but who cares. Nobody comes here for an English lesson, they come here to CUM. And this HOT little fantasy makes me hard enough to do just that. So, please TwistedManc send this young lad back home to break it off with Jenna and return here to take his place as John and Trevor's cum slut. This needs better editing but the HOT story line is still five stars. More, please. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Edit it yourself, or get someone else too. Spelling errors.

NOW ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!!!

That was so hot, great wank material. My belly is covered as I imagined I was the new cum dump. I want more chapters and more adventures. I'm sure the girlfriend will understand as she walks in on them all fucking.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 2 years ago

Part 2, all night, take me there! Xxxx

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

This was really a hot story, lots of readers will love this including me.

cummmthirstycummmthirstyalmost 2 years ago

Luved IT,5 STARS .Id LUV to be Taken by 2 Alpha Well Hung Men & to turn me into a Cock ADDICTED CockSucking lil FAGGOT bitch boi, All on Video.. Sooo Luved getting the face cummmm painted. I LUV COck & Loads & Loads of Tasty cummmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow what a great start! Love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where can i find two such great daddies?

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Wow,To be used by 2 Alpha Studs.Please write The 2nd Chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!!! Especially how they treated him and dominated him. That’s what I want!! Too be fucked hard. Great writing but you need an editor or proof your writing. The story is amazing!!

sissychloesissychloeabout 1 year ago

you're writing is so hot. the next time i head up to the vilage i'll have to buy you a drink as a thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very lucky encounter. Some similar males, pliable, supplicant beta males, receptive to strong penis, might wait longer in their ignorance, suffering for years without the phallus their innermost nature requires, before finally they experience the epiphany, pushed down by circumstances, exposed to their heart's desire, pushed down by real men, where they kneel for the joy of cock. Throbbing, demanding cock. Our hero found out early on, fresh and youthful, the moment two horny Alphas lay eyes on him. They knew immediately what he needed. They didn't ask what he wanted; they just gave him what he needed. In the future, whether his girlfriend notices it or not, he'll be different. He's changed now. He has a new appetite, a new master to serve. He lives for penis now. He'll need more phallus. He's been plundered and turned out as a dick receptacle. Whether or not he's gay is beside the point -- he's felt the latent, inherent urge that his pink flesh has for stronger, bigger masculinity. He got fucked. He fucked around and found out, and he'll get fucked again. In a way, he's just fucked. He's a fucked cock hole, and he'll get fucked again, as certain as Newtonian physics. Thats the way it is when you squirt like a bitch from your dicklette, getting spit roasted by real men. The video blackmail evidence is no longer required once our hero squirted like a bitch from his clitty. The twinky little cock tube boyfriend is turned out as a cock zombie now, and the thirst for sperm, the neediness of his anus, will guide all of his future life endeavors. He'll need to clinch his asshole on penis more and more often, whether or not his girlfriend approves. Thats just the way it is once you glitch out on big dicks, you're addicted.

HomoKotilainenHomoKotilainen11 months ago

I loved this story ! Please part or chapter 2, 3, 4...

Black guys have videos and they can boy makes rimming, drink their piss etc. as sex slave. Guys can blackmail easyly so that a faggot doing more and more kinky things as their sex slave slut. Spanking his ass etc. Black guys black friends want to fuck slave too and faggot likes saticfy more black guys and camera capture all details. Black guys download their new gay porn on net sites and suddenly they have GAY PORN STAR. With his real name and just asking more BBC! And more porn videos on porn sites...

MagnusFraterlitMagnusFraterlit11 months ago

My new favourite author I think

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Looks like this 18-year old white boy just learned some hard lessons about life - two "hard" lessons teaching him where he belongs, with cock in his mouth and cock in his ass. Another lesson is that when it comes to black men, a white boy's place is with cum on his face. Hopefully the video of the kid's cum-plastered face gets put to good use later on. The buddy's who deserted him certainly deserve to be gang banged themselves - maybe they are in the bar bathroom sucking lots of cock. Anyway, great story.

BisenseBisense5 months ago

Love it. Had me horny as he'll.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Loved the story so true! I love being humiliated as a cock loving sissy. Nothing makes me happier than being a boy pussy in front of a bunch of alpha males. I believe my role in life is being fucked in the ass and sucking cock for any group of men. My stomach does flip flops and gets butterflies while getting ready to suck and fuck. Nothing is more exciting than being naked white boy being used by group of black men!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...