Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls Ch. 03

Story Info
Liam get's another night with John and Trevor.
6.1k words
4.65
52.9k
103

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,463 Followers

This is part three of Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls and follows straight after it.

Last time on Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls

"Mmmm Liam we haven't had sex in days, I need you to fuck me now!" Jenna was moaning as I was licking her pussy. Between her legs I was rubbing my tongue against her clit as she grabbed onto my hair.

"Get up here and fuck me!" She shouted. I didn't need asking twice.

I quickly got up and leaned forward and went straight into her tight, soaking wet pussy.

As I put my hand down the pillow underneath her fell from the bed and in shock I had forgotten that was where I hid the thong that John made me wear, I hadn't have a chance to clean it without anyone seeing it.

Jenna quickly saw it. She froze up and picked it up, inspecting the stains all over it.

"Liam? Why is there cum all over my thong?" She asked.

My quickest response was.

"I was horny and used it to wank to think of you."

She looked at it further and then again at me.

"Then why is there a perfect cum stain where it would be if you were wearing them?"

I could answer, I froze and panicked, she looked at it once more and almost let out a shriek.

"Have you been fucking wearing my thong!"

FUCK!

3 Days Later

"Jenna! I promise you I wasn't wearing your thong! I was just using it to wank with!" I stressed to her down the phone, pacing backwards and forwards in my bedroom.

"Please Liam, first you call me sir and then this! If you are gay just tell me!" She shouts.

I had committed to the lie, I didn't want to lie to my amazing and beautiful girlfriend but I couldn't admit to her what had happened with John and Trevor.

"I am not gay! I want to be with you Jenna, not a guy! Trust me!" I argued.

"I need some time Liam. Please just give me that, don't call or text me okay?" She said, not in an angry tone, but an upset one.

"Okay, I love you." I told her.

"Mhmm." She replied and then put the phone down.

I fell onto my bed and felt like I could cry, knowing that I have potentially fucked up my relationship with a girl so much out of my league!

After twenty minutes of sitting in silence I stood up and thought I needed to distract myself.

That was when something came into my head, a burning thought that I have tried to force out for the last few days. I couldn't fight it any longer, knowing my parents were out for the rest of the night.

I went into one of the draws next to my wardrobe and pulled out one of the red thongs that Jenna had left.

Undressing I thought to myself, Am I really about to do this?

Looking down at my naked body and my 4 inch cock stood at full alert, I knew that I was.

I stepped into the thong and slid it up my body. Looking at myself in the mirror I turned around and looked at my ass, I did have a curvy ass and it was so smooth. With this thong on it would look like a girls.

I then put on the rest of my clothes and went to the shop, walking around knowing that secretly I had a thong on underneath had my cock rock hard the entire time. Feeling the soft fabric riding up my crack and rubbing against my arsehole sent shivers down my body.

As soon as I was back through the door I got into bed and instantly started wanking. I grabbed my phone and pulled up the video of my being spit roasted by John and Trevor, thinking back to what it was like to have a cock stretching my arsehole as I had a cock down my throat.

It took about two minutes for me to cum all over my own body. Then something came over me that I have never experience before, I rubbed my finger all along my own cum and then brought the finger to my mouth and sucked it clean.

I did it again, and again, and again. Sucking on my cum filled fingers as though it was a cock. Tasting my own cum.

It was nothing like the real thing, like having John or Trevor cum in my mouth and feeling my lips wrapped around their cocks.

After I had licked up all of my cum, I put the thong back on and got dressed and carried on with my evening as normal.

2 Days Later

I was lay in my bed, I have been wearing Jenna's thongs all the time and not putting on any of my boxers.

I had just cum in my hand and licked it all up again but again I was disappointed. I craved the real thing. Something has changed in me since John and Trevor took me.

I got my phone up and found their number and sent a text.

"Hi."

That was it, as soon as I hit send I instantly regretted it.

Twenty minutes later my phone vibrated and I was excited to see John or Trevor's reply. But it was Jenna, I opened it and it said.

"I think we can move on from this Liam as long as it never happens again. I love you and want to be with you. Do you want to meet up tomorrow? X"

YES! She is giving me another chance. Just as I was about to reply another text came through, from John and Trevor. All it said was.

"Our place. 7pm Tomorrow. Slut."

My cock twitched, I didn't think and instantly text Jenna back to say.

"I am sorry I am busy tomorrow, maybe another day? I love you x"

Then text John and Trevor.

"I will be there."

I know it wasn't the right thing to do, but I was desperate. I thought if I just do it this one last time then it will be out of my system and I won't need to again and can move forward with Jenna.

The Next Night

It was 7pm and I was approaching John and Trevor's apartment. Being nervous would be an understatement and my arse was twitching knowing that soon it was going to be getting destroyed again by two massive cocks.

I rang the buzzer for their apartment and Trevor's voice came out blaring.

"Come on up faggot."

I was embarrassed in case anyone could hear him.

I quickly went through the door and was in the lift going up to their place.

Their front door was open so I let myself in, in their living room I saw both John and Trevor stood there, fully dressed in quiet nice clothes, both drinking a beer and smiling at me.

"Hey there gay boy!" John shouts out.

"Erm.... Hi." I muttered back to them.

I wish I could say I didn't like the abuse, but my cock was rock hard right now in my pants.

"Well?" Trevor asked and I just looked at him confused.

"Take your clothes off bitch!" He shouted which frightened me.

I instantly pulled my t-shirt over my head, undid my trousers and pulled them down, which is when John laughed and shouted.

"Hold up! Are you wearing a fucking thong!?"

I hung my head in shame, I had another black thong of Jenna's on and whispered back to him.

"I thought you would like it."

"You mean you like it," Trevor laughed "We really did turn you into a faggot didn't we!"

"Get on your knees." John ordered.

Finally, I was on my knees on the carpet in their living room, my hard cock pressing against the thong and waiting for one of their perfect cocks to be in my mouth.

"So why did you text us and come here?" John asked, not moving from where he was stood.

"I erm, I don't know." I replied

"Yes you do. Say it!" Trevor ordered.

"I came to suck your dicks and to have both of you fuck me." I announced, they knew it, but they just loved to humiliated me.

"And what about your girlfriend? Where does she think you are?" John asked.

"I just told her I was busy." I told him, ashamed of lying to my girlfriend.

"You are such a pussy, I do like the thong though. You look like a sexy girl almost." Trevor laughed.

Then he pulled down his trousers and I could see his cock from afar. There it was, his beautiful, hard, big black cock. My mouth watered just looking at it and I knew my gay slut state was back.

"Please can I suck you sir?" I asked him.

"Not yet slut." Trevor laughed back at me.

John left the room, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Trevor's cock. How long were they going to make me wait to fuck me. I was desperate for it!

"Put this on, we are going out." John announced coming back into the room and I was hit by some clothes.

I gathered them together and I recognised them instantly. They were Jenna's!!

"Oh yeah I took them from your room when I came round and fucked you. Since you are wearing your girlfriends thong, you might as well wear the rest." He laughed.

"Please don't make me do this." I whispered.

Wearing a thong was one thing, but fully dressing up as a girl was a whole other level I was not expecting!

"Put it on now you fucking bitch!" Trevor barked at me putting me in fear.

I stood up and picked up what I realised was a short, black, leather skirt. I stepped into it and slid it up my body until it was fit quiet nicely on my hips. Then I grabbed what I realised was a black, silk blouse that felt really good against my skin. Buttoning it up, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and from behind, except from my short hair I looked like a slim girl.

"Mmmm yeah you look like a proper slut now!" Trevor said to me.

I was so embarrassed and my face was bright red and burning.

After than John grabbed my hand and made me follow him outside. Once we got into the lift, similar to the first time I was here, he pushed me against the wall and started making out with him.

"Mmmmm" I moaned into his mouth.

Feeling his stubble scratching against my face as his tongue wrestled mine, he lifted his hand underneath my skirt and held onto my cock as his lips were locked with mine.

He broke the kiss and said, looking into my eyes.

"No way you please your girlfriend with this little clitty!"

I was so ashamed, he was humiliating me, but my cock was rock hard in his hand.

The lift doors opened and we got into a taxi, Trevor told him we were going to a bar called "The Bellhouse". I had never heard of it or been there before, which I was extremely happy about because there is no way I wanted to get seen dressed as a woman by anyone I would know.

Getting out of the taxi, I look up and realised that The Bellhouse was a gay bar! They brought me to a gay bar! I could see very feminine men walking in and out but also mixed in with a few brutes of men.

"Why have you brought me to a gay bar?" I asked.

Trevor just laughed and replied.

"Because you are a gay boy."

"I am not gay!" I tried to argue to which John just said.

"Let's see what you are saying later when you are choking on my dick!"

We went inside the bar and I saw a lot of the gay men's eyes all over me. It was actually a fairly fancy looking bar. Leather seats all over, a large dance floor and a few different podiums with stripper poles on that anyone could jump on.

Reaching the bar, John to one side and Trevor on the other. The bartender who at first I thought was a woman but then realised was a man dressed as a woman came up and said.

"John! Trevor! Not seen you in a while. Who is this?"

"This is...... Leanne." John replied looking at me.

Leanne?? Now he has given me a woman's name? This could not get more embarrassing!

"Well she is a pretty one. Will she be making a trip to the hole tonight?" The bartender asked.

Trevor shouted back over the music.

"Well she is a big slut so probably."

Then the three of them burst out laughing.

What is the hole?

John and Trevor ordered a beer each and got me a pink gin and lemonade. Not surprised by the girly drink.

There wasn't much talking as we had our first drink and listened to the music, I was always looking around to make sure there was no one I knew in the bar.

"Suck my dick!" I heard Trevor shouting with his mouth next to my ear.

Finally! I have been waiting all night, even if I have to do it in a private room here!

I shouted back

"Where?"

To which he just smiled and pointed down. His cock was out and fully hard.

He did not want me to suck his dick here, at the bar? I couldn't do that in front of everyone, it is so public!

"Now or never cocksucker." He said.

I couldn't help it, I had been craving his cock too much to fight it and I knew that I was going to do it right here, right now.

I looked at John who was just smiling at me, knowing what I was about to do.

Giving Trevor one last look, I bent forward and took his amazing cock into my mouth.

Ohhh yeeaahhh this is what I needed. I have missed having a big cock in my mouth.

It didn't take long for me to be bobbing up and down on it like a slut, running my wet tongue all along his shaft.

"Mmmm" I started moaning onto his beautiful black cock as I felt his hands running all around my hair.

Not wanting to miss any opportunity that I may regret later, I started forcing the cock further down my throat, feeling myself gag as it got deeper now. Spit began to drool down the cock as I was doing the best I can to suck his dick like a porn star.

Then I felt a pair of hands go up my skirt and start feeling and squeezing my arse cheeks.

"Mmmm" I moaned again onto Trevor's cock, having my own fun just loving this perfect dick.

"Do you mind?" I heard come from behind.

That made me stop in shock, it wasn't John that was grabbing my arse, it was some strange man who's voice I definitely didn't recognise.

I went to lift off of Trevor's cock but his big hands grabbed the back of my head and forced himself further down my throat.

"Oh yeah, you can." I heard Trevor say with a moan.

I was trying to bring my head up to stop whoever this strange man was, when I felt a wet finger slide straight into my arsehole and go all the way knuckle deep inside of me.

"Mmmmm fgghhckk" I tried to moan around Trevor's dick as some strange man was fingering me.

Fuck it. I thought. This was my night to get it out of my system.

I went back to sloppily bobbing up and down on Trevor's cock, enjoying ever inch of his thick, black dick in between my lips.

Then I felt another finger pushed into my arse.

"Fuck she has a tight pussy doesn't she?" I heard the strange man ask

I was so embarrassed, someone I didn't even know what calling my arse a pussy and fingering me roughly as I was choking on a fat, black dick.

"Oh yeah she does, you should see her squeal when she is riding me!" Trevor laughed.

The fingering got deeper and harder and I was a slutty mess now, moaning and drooling all over Trevor's cock when he announced.

"I'm about to cum you dirty little cocksucking slut!"

That was what I was waiting for, I picking up my efforts sucking his dick taking it down my throat until I heard him grunting.

"Fuck yes!!"

I felt his cum explode into my mouth, not wanting to swallow it all and enjoy the taste of another man's cum I kept at much as I could in as I continued sucking his dick to completion.

"Mmmm good girl." Trevor moaned as my mouth finally left his cock. I looked up at him and into his eyes as I swallowed down his entire load.

Still bent over, I turned my head and saw that it was another beast of a man that was fingering me from behind smiling at me, he just looked at Trevor and said.

"How much to fuck her?"

Trevor just laughed and replied.

"Maybe later."

He pulled a sad face, removed his fingers from my pussy and said see you later and walked off.

"How was that you little slut?" Trevor asked me.

Smiling I replied.

"Delicious sir."

"Okay there is a space in the hole, let's go Leanne!" John said returning to us.

He took my hand and I followed him through the crowd of people.

"What is the hole?" I shouted at him but he mustn't have heard me.

I followed him into the bathroom and I was getting even more confused.

Suddenly he opened up a cubical and I saw that it has carpets and pillows on the floor, what shocked me more was that on both side there were holes at waist height. Now I knew what a glory hole was but I had never seen one.

"Okay get on your knees bitch. You are really going to get your fill tonight." John told me.

Getting down I just replied.

"Yes daddy."

John gripped my face in his hands and kissed me hard, his tongue rubbing against mine, when he pulled out he looked at me and asked.

"You are my gay bitch aren't you?"

I smiled and replied.

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl, oh here is your first." He said.

I turned around and saw another cock that had appeared through the hole on my left. It looked to be about 6 inch and fairly thick, not as thick as John or Trevor's but still big.

I can't believe I am about to do this, I thought I was just going to be servicing John and Trevor, but my horny state had taken over me and it seemed I was willing to take any cock given to me.

It is only for one night I kept telling myself, I will be a gay slut tonight then this is it.

Leaning forward I took the strangers cock in my mouth, wrapping my lips around it I started to bob forward and backwards as best I could. Giving this stranger a sloppy blowjob. I spat all over his cock, ran my tongue from the bottom all the way to the top and then shoved the entire thing down my throat.

It didn't take long for the stranger to grunt and then fill my mouth with the second load of cum for the night.

I looked up at John was stayed in the cubical and was smiling at me, watching me swallow another mouthful of cum.

He just nodded back and I turned to see another cock was through the hole.

It was another white one, not as big as the last but right now I didn't care. I was drunk on cock and gleefully took it back into my slutty mouth. This man was more vocal than the last and I could hear him speaking through the wall.

"Mmmm yes you good cocksucker, do you like this dick?"

"Mmmmmmm." I moaned back in agreement taking him down my throat at every bob. This one was easy to deep throat and I was taking all the way down.

"Fuck yes I am going to cum! Wank me off and hold your face there, I want you covered in my cum!" He ordered.

I was disappointed that he wasn't going to cum in my mouth but like a good slut I obeyed what he said. Wrapping my fingers around his hard cock and pointing it straight as my face as I wanked him off.

He grunted and if let rope after rope of warm, delicious cum covering my face. It was never ending and I felt that I was completely covered in cum.

"Thanks slut." He said before leaving.

I just used my fingers to scoop the cum and lick it off.

I stayed in that cubical for what I found out was nearly two hours. I lost count of how many loads of cum I swallowed or had cover my face but by the end I was a mess. Cum had dripped down and pretty much covered Jenna's blouse that I was wearing and I was desperate for someone to fuck my pussy.

Turned to John who had just returned, I begged him.

"Please daddy. I need you to fuck me!"

"You want my big dick in your little pussy?" He asked me even though he knew the answer.

"Yes daddy! Please, I'll do anything!" I replied.

"Good girl." He replied, grabbing my hand and taking me out of cubical.

I was being dragged by him and was hoping he was taking me somewhere private to fuck my little boy pussy like the good whore I am.

Suddenly over the speakers I heard the DJ announcing.

"And we have a nice show for you tonight ladies and gentlemen. A new guest here at the Bellhouse. Please put your hands together, for Leanne!"

My heart sunk and I realised that it was me, John was leading me to the stage in the middle of the bar.

"I can't do this!" I shouted at him to which he just laughed and shouted.

"You will do whatever for my dick slut!" And then pushed me on stage.

Here I was, dressed in my girlfriend skirt and blouse, already covered in cum and standing on stage in front of what could have been hundreds of me! God I hope no one I know is here!

"Looks like Leanne has already had some fun tonight!" The DJ said over the speakers, suddenly someone handed me a microphone and the DJ asked.

"Have you already had a trip to the hole tonight little lady?"

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,463 Followers
12