Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously, I looked out at all the men cheering at me and replied.

"Yes I have."

I can't believe this is happening!

"You look like you have been busy! This is your first time at the Bellhouse I believe?" The DJ asked.

"Y....Yes sir." I replied which was met with roars of laughter from the crowd!

"Well we know what the initiation is for newcomers!" The DJ announced "Bring on the boys!"

Then all of sudden, six large men began to walk on stage. All of them were big and muscley, two black men and four white. The only clothes they had on were bright coloured speedo's as the chanting from the crowd got louder.

In an instant, they took off their speedo's and I was staring at six huge cocks. Then my shame and embarrassment left and my lust for cock returned.

"Oh looks like we have a wild one! Okay Leanne, get to work!" The DJ announced.

Like a good slut I got onto my hands and knees and crawled over to one of the black men and took his cock into my hands.

"Oh she likes a bit of black!" The DJ shouted.

Not caring, I opened my mouth and took my amazing, dark cock into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned around this fucking perfect cock.

I had already taken a lot of cum tonight but that was not slowing me down, I was gagging on his cock like a fucking pro! Feeling it slip down my throat and rubbing my tongue all over him.

Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed my head and I was forced onto another big, fat cock. I opened my eyes and saw it was a white man this time.

Again I was gagging and spitting all over this fat fucking dick and loving every moment of it.

I loved this, I was in my element and I began to think that maybe I was gay. I never got this turned on with Jenna. Yet here I was hornier than I have ever been in my life taking cock after cock in my mouth like a dirty fucking whore!

I then felt a pair of hands slip up my skirt and grabbing my ass, forcing my onto my hands and knee's, ready to be fucking doggy in front of a full crowd of people.

"She even has a thong on!!" The man behind me shouted out to the crown, ripping the thong off me and throwing it into the cheering people.

He reached under and touched my rock hard 4 inch cock. My lowest moment was at his mere touch of my tiny cock, I grunted and came onto the stage floor!"

"Mmmm fuuuuuckkkkkkk!!" I screamed out letting the cock out of my mouth as my dick never stopped cumming all over the floor and covering Jenna's skirt.

"WHAT A FUCKING SLUT!" I heard being called from the crowd, but I didn't care. I was a fucking slut and I loved it!

I felt the cold sensation of lube being poured in between my arse cheeks and big strong fingers running all over my little hole. Turning my head I saw it was the black man that I was sucking before lining his cock to me.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked smiling.

"Yes sir! Please fuck my little pussy!" I moaned out feeling him pushing into me!

"What a fucking queer!" He moaned as his cock slowly entered me.

"FFUUUUCKK YEESS!!" I screamed out.

I have missed this so much! I love a fat cock stretching my little pussy!

It didn't take long for me to have the heavenly feeling of a fat cock fully deep inside of me and feeling his balls pressed up against mine.

"Yes fuck me sir! Treat me like a slut!" I moaned as he began to thrust in and out of my pussy!

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" I just kept moaning as his cock was stretching me out!

The second black man appeared in front of me and I took his just as big cock in between my whore lips!

I was being spit roasted by two huge black men and loving every moment of it!

I wish I could see how it looked, my small white frame dressed in my girlfriends clothes as two dark, black men fucked me from front and behind.

I couldn't do anything and just took the fucking to my mouth and my face!

The black man in my pussy didn't take long and he grunted loudly filling my pussy with a huge load of cum going straight into my stomach.

"MMMmmmmmm! I moaned around the black cock in my mouth.

As soon as he pulled out another cock was in my pussy and fucking me relentlessly.

Soon the black man in my mouth came all over my face, covering my hair and face in another load of cum.

An hour later my pussy had three more loads of cum pouring out of it and my face took another load over.

"Time for the princess to cum again! The DJ announced over the speakers.

I didn't know what he meant, I just lay on my back exhausted from being used by so many big cocks.

"Wank! Wank! Wank!" The crowd were cheering and I understood what they wanted.

Sitting up, I spread my legs and lifted my skirt so that the crowd could see my 4 inch cock as hard as possible. From this angle they could see directly at my gapped arsehole that hand cum leaking out of it.

With my legs spread I started wanking my tiny cock, closing my eyes and moaning like a fucking whore!

The cheering got louder and louder as my hand was rushing up and down!

"Yeeess I'm cummmmiiinnnnggg!" I moaned.

Not even caring that I was covering the blouse and skirt in more cum!

"Well I think we know who is going to win the slut tournament in three months time! Let's give it to Leanne!" The DJ shout over the speakers.

Soon John and Trevor appeared on stage and helped me down.

"Okay gay boy, time to go back to our apartment."

I just grunted in reply, exhausted from the night.

Soon we were in the taxi back and I was looking at myself, my thong was gone and the skirt and blouse were drenched in cum, my face felt sticky and I could feel cum dripping off of me. God I am such a gay slut!

John and Trevor helped me into the lift to go to their apartment and I felt my cock come back to life. Even after all the cumming and fucking I have taken tonight I was still ready to take more from these two gods.

They opened the door to the apartment and I stepped in, walking towards the living room I suddenly heard a female squeal and someone shouting.

"Liam what the fuck!!"

Oh no! That was Jenna's voice.

Looking up I saw my girlfriend standing on the other side of the sofa, staring at me.

"Are those my fucking clothes!!?" She screamed.

What was she doing here?!

I couldn't speak, what could I possibly say to her. Suddenly John's hand was on my shoulder and I heard him say.

"I think it was time for Jenna to see you for who you really are. Leanne. So we text her to come round and see what you have been up to."

"Leanne?" Jenna shouted. "What the fuck is wrong with you Liam!"

I hung my head and just whispered.

"I am sorry Jenna!"

"Sorry?! You're fucking sorry?! You have been lying to me for ages while you were out taking cock and being gay! Look at my clothes! How much cum is on them!?" She screamed.

I wanted to cry, to just leave and imagine that this never happened.

"Now now Jenna. Don't blame Leanne for being a slut, one look at our cocks and she couldn't resist." John said.

I watched as John and Trevor walked towards Jenna, unbuckling their belts.

"I mean, they are pretty big..." I heard Jenna say, not screaming like she was at me.

"Exactly, these cocks would turn anyone into a slut." Trevor said. Their pants now on the floor and there hard cocks pointing at Jenna.

Trevor's hands reached Jenna's shoulders and he started to push her down. She just looked at me and said.

"Is this what you like Leanne? You fucking gay slut. You think you can cheat on me with these cocks. Well I can do the same."

Then she was on her knees with Trevor's black cock in her hands, wanking him off in front of her. Then she did it, his black dick was in her mouth and I watched her lips stretching around him, her eyes were closed and she was bobbing up and down on his cock.

The worst thing was that I was jealous, not of someone else's cock in my girlfriends mouth. But that I wanted to be sucking that cock.

"Mmm this cock is fucking perfect! So much bigger than Liam's!" Jenna moaned, spitting on his cock and wanking it up and down.

"Get your arse in the air slut!" John ordered her.

I watched as my girlfriend got onto her knees and arched her back. John quickly had her jeans off and was rubbing his cock up and down her pussy.

"Fuck please be careful. I have only ever had Leanna's tiny cock in me. Nothing like a real mans dick." She said moaning on Trevor's cock.

That cut deep, I was so ashamed and embarrassed.

"Fuuuuckkk you're soo big!!!" Jenna moaned out as John was sliding his massive cock into her pussy.

"Come and watch me stretch your girlfriends pussy Leanne!" He ordered.

I walked over and could see Jenna's pussy lips stretched beyond belief around Johns cock. I could never do this to her, she was about to be fucked by a real man and I was jealous.

"Fucking shove it in me John! Fuck me like you fucked my slutty boyfriend!" She ordered.

"With pleasure!" John grunted and forced his entire cock deep inside her pussy.

"Fuck yes you are so fucking big! Fuck me!" Jenna was moaning.

Then Trevor forced her mouth back onto his cock.

Here I was, watching my girlfriend getting spit roasted by the two most perfect cocks in the world. All I could hear was her gagging and the sound of John's thighs slapping onto hers and he went balls deep into her pussy.

"I am about to fill your pussy with cum slut!" John shouted slapping her big arse cheeks.

To my surprise Jenna took the black cock out of her mouth and moaned loudly.

"Fill my unprotected pussy with your fucking man cum!! Cum deep in me!!"

I couldn't believe she was allowing him to fill her pussy with cum. What if she got pregnant? She never let me do it!

"Fuck here I cum you fucking slut! Watch me knock up your girlfriend Leanne!!" John roared.

Then I watched as his cock shot load after load of cum into my girlfriends unprotected pussy and Jenna screaming out as she came from being filled up.

"Fuck what a cock. That was amazing!" Jenna said slouching onto the ground as Johns cum dripped out of her pussy.

"You haven't finished me off yet slut. Come with me." Trevor said picking her up easily in his big, strong arms.

"We are going to take your girlfriend to bed and fuck her all night and keep cumming inside of her until she is knocked up. You stay out here bitch." Trevor said to me.

I was so ashamed of what a pathetic person I was.

Sat on the sofa, I could hear the sounds of moaning coming from the bedroom and I wondered what was happening.

I lifted up my skirt and started wanking my little dick listening to the sounds of two men destroying my girlfriends pussy.

Soon I covered myself in cum again, lay back and tried to fall asleep. The last thing I remember hearing was Jenna screaming.

"FILL ME UP WITH YOUR BLACK CUM!! FUCK A BLACK BABY INTO ME!!!!"

The Next Morning

"Wake up faggot." I heard John's voice and a slap across my face.

I was shocked awake and saw John and Trevor standing in front of me naked.

"Thanks for the night boys, we should do this again sometime." I heard Jenna say from behind.

Turning around, she looked a mess. Her hair was all over the place and she was limping, probably from all the fucking.

"Don't come crying to us when you are pregnant slut. You were the one that begged us to fill your unprotected pussy!" Trevor shouted across.

"Don't worry I won't," Jenna said, then changed her attention to me, "Oh and Leanne. In case you didn't know. We are over. You can stay here and be the gay whore you are for these two. They have sent me all the videos so if you try and contact me I will post them everywhere."

I couldn't speak, I just watched as my now ex-girlfriend left the apartment.

I was broken, there was nothing left for me now. John and Trevor had completely turned my life upside down.

I turned back and looked up at them. Trevor laughed and just said.

"Looks like you are our personal bitch now faggot. Here I have a present for you."

He threw a box to me and inside was what looked like a cage.

"It goes around your little clit. You belong to us now!" John said.

I stood up and put the cage around my clitty and I realised it would stop me from getting erections.

This was my life now, belonging to these two, amazing men.

A few weeks ago I was a straight guy with a sexy girlfriend. Now I am a gay sex slave for these two.

And I couldn't be happier.

The end?

12