Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls Ch. 04

Story Info
Liam's bumps into his father in the gay bar.
7.2k words
4.58
57.3k
110

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,465 Followers

This is part four of Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls and is a direct sequel

Last time on Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls

"Wake up faggot." I heard John's voice and a slap across my face.

I was shocked awake and saw John and Trevor standing in front of me naked.

"Thanks for the night boys, we should do this again sometime." I heard Jenna say from behind.

Turning around, she looked a mess. Her hair was all over the place and she was limping, probably from all the fucking.

"Don't come crying to us when you are pregnant slut. You were the one that begged us to fill your unprotected pussy!" Trevor shouted across.

"Don't worry I won't," Jenna said, then changed her attention to me, "Oh and Leanne. In case you didn't know. We are over. You can stay here and be the gay whore you are for these two. They have sent me all the videos so if you try and contact me I will post them everywhere."

I couldn't speak, I just watched as my now ex-girlfriend left the apartment.

I was broken, there was nothing left for me now. John and Trevor had completely turned my life upside down.

I turned back and looked up at them. Trevor laughed and just said.

"Looks like you are our personal bitch now faggot. Here I have a present for you."

He threw a box to me and inside was what looked like a cage.

"It goes around your little clit. You belong to us now!" John said.

I stood up and put the cage around my clitty and I realised it would stop me from getting erections.

This was my life now, belonging to these two, amazing men.

A few weeks ago I was a straight guy with a sexy girlfriend. Now I am a gay sex slave for these two.

And I couldn't be happier.

One Week Later

This last week I barely left John and Trevor's apartment. After two days of being completely naked, except for the cage they have locked around my clitty (I was no longer allowed to call it a dick), I had sucked both of their cocks multiple times a day and got fucked a few times as well.

On the third day, John told me to put on Jenna's thong and my clothes and to go with him. I found out he was taking me clothes shopping... for women's clothes. I was torn with how I felt about it, I knew that I was a man and wanted to be a man, but something inside of me loved being the slut they have turned me into, dressing as a women and worshipping their cocks.

After the first week, I only wore women's clothes and they had bought me make up, lipstick, eye liner, mascara so I looked like a real girl.

While they were both out, my phone started vibrating. Jenna was calling me.

"Hi." I nervously answered.

"Hi Liam, do you want to meet up today?" She asked. I was expecting her to scream at me, but she sounded sad more than annoyed.

"Okay, say around 3pm?" I asked to which she agreed.

Later on when John and Trevor got home I asked them.

"Master, Daddy. Jenna has asked me to meet her. Do you mind me going out to see them?"

"Hmmm." Trevor thought, looking at John. Then John said.

"Okay Leanne you may go."

"Thank you Daddy, can I dress as a boy to see her?" I asked, not wanting to be more ashamed in front of Jenna.

"Do you want to dress as a boy?" John asked.

"Yes please." I replied.

"Okay, but you will wear a thong and stockings underneath." John ordered.

I happily agreed and a few hours later I was in my jeans and a t-shirt, with a thong and stockings underneath. Also still with my cage around my clitty.

I met Jenna at a coffee shop and saw her already sat there drinking from a mug, as she made eye contact with me walking to her she gave a slight smile, again she looked sad.

"Hey, how are you?" I said taking a seat.

"I'm okay. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm not bad." I said awkwardly.

There was silence, I wanted to know why she decided to get in touch after being so mad at me last time.

"You parents have been asking me about you." She finally said.

Oh no! I hope she hasn't told them anything about what has gone on!

"What did you say?" I nervously asked, scared of the answer.

"They told me that you haven't been home in a week. I told them we broke up and that you have been staying at friends." She answered and a wave of relief washed over me.

"You've been at John and Trevor's the whole time?" She asked.

I just nodded, not knowing how I could answer her.

"So what? You're gay now?" She asked, her voice sounding more annoyed now.

"I.... I don't know." I replied. I didn't think I was gay, but I loved being John and Trevor's toy.

"I don't know why you lied to me for so long." She said.

"I am so sorry Jenna. I never wanted to hurt you. I just didn't understand what was going on." I told her, still confused about it.

"I guess that I can sort of understand that. But you never should have cheated on me!" She said annoyed.

"I know, I am so sorry! I don't know how I can make it better." I told her, almost crying at the coffee shop.

"Nothing can fix this Liam. I am sorry as well, for the way I acted and spoke to you at their apartment." She said, her eyes welling up as well.

"It's okay, you were understandably angry." I said.

She could tell I was holding something back.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Are you.... Are you pregnant? After that night." I asked.

"It is too early to know. Trevor has been in touch and fucked me twice since that night. I don't know why I let him. Part of me still thought I was getting my own back on you, but I also really enjoyed it." She said.

"I understand." I told her, surprised that Trevor never told me he was still fucking her, or that she was openly happy to be made pregnant.

"I know you understand Liam, that is what the problem is!" She argued to me.

"I'm sorry Jenna." I told her.

"I just needed to tell you to check in with your parents. They are worried about you. That is all." She said.

Clearly her mind was made up and I couldn't blame her.

"Did you love me?" She asked.

I stared at her with sadness that she would even think that I didn't.

"I do, I did. You are amazing, you never deserved this." I told her.

"It is what it is I guess. I don't hate you Liam, you just need to figure out what you are. Who you are." She said.

After that she got up and left and I sat and finished my coffee, happy that she didn't hate me, and wondering where I go from here.

I headed back to the apartment and was met with John and Trevor watching TV on the sofa.

"Hey Leanne, how did it go?" John asked me.

"It went okay." I said, then turned to Trevor "Why didn't you tell me you kept having sex with her?"

"Oh don't be upset Leanne, she loved it." He told me, standing up and showing me his hard black cock "Now get over here."

Any annoyance I had was gone as soon as I saw his cock. I don't know what it was but something about it just took over me.

I walked over to him, got on my knees and instantly took the cock into my mouth.

"Mmm good girl." He moaned as I bobbed up and down onto it.

John then got behind me and I felt him taking off my trousers and then lubing up my pussy. Then I felt his thick cock sliding into me, any pain was almost all gone and I felt my hole stretching around his cock.

"Mhhmmmmm." I moaned over Trevor's cock as I was being spit roasted.

"Fuck your hole is always so tight!" John moaned as he quickly started fucking me hard, going balls deep at every thrust!

"You fucking love being out gay slut don't you!" Trevor moaned out.

I took my mouth off his cock and moaned up looking at his perfect black body.

"I love it master."

"So you admit you are our gay slave don't you?" He asked whilst John carried on fucking me hard.

"I am your slave Master." I moaned and then carried on sucking his cock.

This cage was hell, I was so fucking horny but I couldn't cum with it on.

Not long later, John filled my arsehole with his cum and Trevor came down my throat.

Friday Night

Every day I worshipped my Daddies and my Masters cocks, sucking them, being fucked or riding them and I loved it. I couldn't get enough.

I haven't cum in over a week from having this cage on and I was desperate. Every time I was getting fucked I would beg to cum but they wouldn't let me.

"We are going to the Bellhouse tonight slave." John said after I just swallowed his load.

"Yes daddy." I said.

We all got dressed, John and Trevor were in nice clothes and I was in a black skirt and a black blouse, full face of make up and John had recently bought me a brunette wig. Looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't believe it was me.

I was no longer Liam, I was Leanne. I didn't even look like Liam anymore, I was unrecognisable and was only a woman. I didn't think I was gay, but I was happy.

In the club I was getting my arse grabbed by strange men and had a few drinks.

Then something I saw stopped me dead in my tracks and I almost passed out.

"Dad?" I said in shock.

"What?" John turned around and asked me.

"Not you, my dad is over there!" I said in shock pointing at my dad who was sat in a booth on the other side of the club.

"What is he doing here!" I thought out loud.

"Maybe being a gay boy runs in the family." Trevor laughed.

"My dad isn't gay." I argued back.

"I guess we will find out." Trevor replied and I watched as he and John walked over to my father.

No no no this can't be happening! I can't have my dad seeing me like this!

I stayed on the far side of the bar watching like a hawk as John and Trevor sat on both sides of my dad, they were all drinking and chatting and laughing. I felt sick in fear of being seen.

Then John looked at me and waved me over.

I can't do this.

I stood frozen, until John gave me an angry look and waved me over with more force.

I moved the wig to try and cover some of my face and kept me head pointing down as I walked up.

"Ian, this is Leanne, he is our little toy. Say Hi to Ian." John said to me.

I tried to put on a high pitch voice so my dad wouldn't recognise me.

"Hi."

"Hello there." My dad said back, I was relieved that he didn't recognise me.

"Leanne, get under the table." John ordered, I looked down and saw that his cock was out.

He was not about to make me suck his cock next to my father.

"Do as you are told Leanne!" Trevor said sternly and I knew I was going to do it.

At least under the table my dad can't see me. I got on my knees and crawled under the table and took Johns huge cock into my mouth.

As soon as his dick was in my mouth my worries washed away, I was happy with his cock in my mouth. Bobbing up and down on it I could hear them talking above me.

"So Ian, why are you here tonight if you aren't gay?" I heard John ask.

"I am, erm, looking for my son." He replied.

Oh no!

I was worried as to why he was here to find me?! He was clearly awkward as well having another man being sucked off sat next to him.

"I haven't seen him for the last week and he has broken up with his girlfriend." My dad said.

"Oh and why did you come here to find him?" Trevor asked.

"Mmm deep throat me you little slut!" John moaned putting his hands onto my head.

I couldn't believe I was taking this huge cock down my throat whilst next to my father, every now and again I would accidentally brush against him while I was choking on this fat cock.

"Erm... I had heard from someone that they saw him here the other week. Doing somethings that I didn't believe." My father said.

I was swirling my tongue around the head of Johns dick, hoping to stay down here as long as possible for my father to leave.

"What did you hear?" Trevor asked.

"I heard he was having sex with men on the stage. But that doesn't sound like my son. He isn't gay." My father said.

Oh dad, if only you knew.

"You like watching this slut suck my cock?" I heard John ask and I froze up, until he pushed my head back down to carry on.

"Erm, I should probably go." My father said.

YES! Leave!

The feeling of this fat cock in my mouth was getting me horny again and I was properly bobbing on his cock now, knowing that my father might leave I wanted to enjoy sucking this dick.

"No you should stay." Trevor said "We are all friends here."

"Tell me Ian, when was the last time your wife sucked your dick?" John asked.

"I don't know, a few months ago." My dad said.

I wasn't happy to be hearing about my mum and dads sex life but I was in my own world now sucking Johns cock, tasting his delicious precum and swirling my tongue all over him.

"That's no good. Leanne here sucks cock like a pro, she isn't happy without a cock in her mouth! Better than any woman!" John moaned. "Isn't that right Leanne?"

"Mmmmmm." I moaned with a mouthful of cock.

"Take your whore mouth off my cock and tell me slut!" John ordered.

Nervously I took him off, spit drooling down me and whispered.

"I love sucking cock daddy."

"Wow." My dad said.

"You want a go?" Trevor asked.

What the fuck?! Did Trevor just offer me to suck my own fathers cock?!

"I'm not sure about that. I am married." My dad replied.

Thank god!

I returned to bobbing up and down on Johns cock, giving him a proper sloppy blowjob.

"Nonsense, it isn't cheating with another guy. Plus you don't want to miss Leanne's mouth. She will blow your mind!" John said moaning whilst I took his cock down my throat.

"Leanne. Ask Ian to let you suck his dick!" John then ordered.

This can't be happening.

I just continued sucking, pretending that I didn't hear.

"NOW! Leanne!" He then ordered pulling my mouth off his cock.

I kept me head down and whispered.

"Please can I suck your cock sir?"

"Wow he really does like it hey?" My father asked.

Oh no, he is thinking about it.

"You wouldn't believe that a few weeks ago she was a straight guy. Now she is our personal gay slut!" Trevor laughed.

If only my dad knew that they were talking about his son!

"Fuck it, why not?" My father said.

That was it, my father had unknowingly accepted a blowjob from his own son. What could I do now that wouldn't show him who I was.

"Good man, pull your pants down and Leanne will show you what you're missing!" John said.

I stayed frozen, watching as my father undid his belt at the table and slowly slid his trousers down. Once I saw his cock it was bigger than I expected. I know that mine was small, and I assumed his would be as small, it is no way near the size of John and Trevor's but a solid 6inches.

"Go on Leanne, suck his cock!" John said, I made eye contact with him and he was just smiling at me wickedly.

I moved further under the table and between my fathers legs, looking at his hard, smooth shaved cock.

I wish I could say I was disgusted, I wish I could say I didn't want this. But I have come to love cock, just looking at a hard dick made my mouth water and I almost forget that it was my fathers.

Taking it into my hand it did occur to me that I was about to commit incest with my father, without him knowing.

"Put it in your mouth Leanne!" Trevor ordered.

This was it.

Sticking out my tongue, I lifted up my fathers cock and ran my tongue all the way from the bottom of his smooth balls, slowly running my wet tongue all the way up his hard shaft until I reached the top and wrapped my lips around his big cock.

"Mmmmmmm." I moaned feeling a new, warm, hard cock in my mouth.

"Ohhhh god I have missed this." My father moaned above me as I bobbed slowly on his cock.

"Yeah she has a great mouth." John complimented.

I was taking my dad's cock further into my mouth, wrapping my lips around his shaft as my tongue massaged the head, tasting my fathers precum.

"Mhmmmmm." My father moan, putting his hands on top of my head and touching the brunette wig I was wearing.

I can't believe I am sucking my dad's cock, and I can't believe how horny I am doing it.

"Better than your wife?" Trevor asked.

"Oh yeah definitely, my wife never sucked my dick like this!" My dad moaned out.

I wasn't happy that my dad was saying that about my mum, but at the same time it made me bob faster on his cock to prove how good a cocksucker I am.

"So, you have never been with a guy?" John asked him.

I took his cock out of my mouth and moved down, taking his smooth balls into my mouth, running my tongue all around them getting them soaking wet with my spit.

"Ooohh fuck he is good!" My dad moaned from me licking his balls. "No, I've never been with a man before!" He moaned out again.

I was properly going for it now, bobbing up and down faster and faster, wrapping my lips tightly around his head as I came up and rubbing my tongue up and down my dad's shaft.

"You will have to try out her pussy. Will be the tightest hole you have ever fucked!" John said.

"I can't do that!" My dad agued.

"Do you want Ian to fuck you Leanne?" Trevor asked me.

I didn't care, I haven't cum in weeks and I have been sucking my dads cock like a porn star. I kept my mouth on his cock and moaned out.

"Mhmmm."

"See the whore wants it. Plus, as we said, it's not cheating with a guy. And have you ever fucked your wife's arse?" John asked.

These two were trying to persuade my father to cheat on my mother by fucking his son's arse. This whole situation was fucked, but I was too horny to care. I would take any cock in my arse right now.

"If you think her mouth is good, you should see her pussy stretching around your cock! Trust me, I do it nearly every day!" Trevor laughed out.

"He really is a slut for cock isn't he!" My father moaned, not knowing he was calling his son a slut.

"One of the biggest sluts" John laughed.

"Fuuuckkk I love that mouth!" My father moaned as I slide his cock all the way down my throat until I had the whole thing in me. "Fuck. Go on then I need his arse!" My dad said.

Shit, my dad was about to fuck my arse! If only my areshole didn't twitch at the thought of being fucked again.

"We will go get you a private room. Wait here!" John said, then I saw John and Trevor's legs disappear and I realised I was alone, sucking my fathers cock.

"You really love cock don't you?" He asked me.

I don't know how I was going to get away with him not finding out it is me, but I will do my best.

"Mhmmmmm!" I moaned around his cock.

"How old are you? You are over eighteen right?" He asked.

I took my mouth off his cock for just a second to whisper.

"Yes sir." And then carried on bobbing up and down on his cock.

For a few minutes it was just me, bobbing up and down on his cock. Until Johns voice returned.

"Come with me, I will show you to the private room."

My father took his cock from my mouth, stood up and followed John. I waited a moment so that he won't see my face before following him.

When I stood up, Trevor was there smiling at me.

"You know you are about to be fucked in your pussy by your own father right?" He laughed.

"I know." I said, ashamed of how turned on I was.

Then, the first time he has ever done it, Trevor grabbed hold of me and pulled me in for a kiss.

His big black lips pressed against mine and I felt his big tongue slip inside of my mouth. Trevor had always been the stricter of the two, but this was sensual. He was holding my face as his tongue kept going into my mouth and rubbing against my tongue.

"Mmmm." I moaned into his mouth returning the kiss, letting this older, big, black man make out with me in the middle of a club.

Breaking the kiss, he kept his face an inch away from mine and looked into my eyes.

"I'm happy you have accepted who you are." And then he kissed me again and then ushered me to the private room.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,465 Followers
12