Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,465 Followers

Walking to the room I was a mess, sucking my dads cock got me so horny. But having Trevor kiss me like that had my body weak.

I entered the private room and I dad was stood there completely naked, John was no where to be seen and it was only me and him.

I kept my head down so that he couldn't see my face fully, got onto my knees and crawled over to him, taking his hard cock back into my mouth.

"Oh yeah. You are really good at this!" He moaned as his hands were on my head pushing me forward and backwards.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked.

Taking my mouth from his cock and letting the spit dribble down my chin, I kept looking down and said.

"Yes please."

He was clearly a little nervous, probably because he had never been with a man before and that he was cheating on my mum. So I took charge with the hope to keep him from seeing my face.

I went to the bed, undressed.

"What is that?" He asked seeing the cage around my clitty.

"My Daddy and Master have me wear it so I don't cum without permission." I said in a high-pitched tone.

Once I was completely naked, I got onto the bed on all fours and arched my arse into the air, inviting my dad to come and fuck me.

I felt him getting onto the bed behind me.

"Look at that tight hole. I have never done anal before." He told me.

I kept my arse up, waiting the feeling of his cock.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!" I moaned in shock as I felt my dads tongue on my arsehole rimming me!

Oh fuck it felt so amazing, I miss being rimmed on my tight little hole!

For a few minutes his tongue would run along my hole and dive deep into my pussy! I can't believe my dad would rim a stranger he met in a club! But I never thought I would let my dad fuck me as well.

"God I need this arsehole!" He moaned out as I felt him get up.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned out, feeling his cock going up and down my hole.

I was about to get fucked by my father, and I loved it!

He was pushing the head against my pussy and I felt myself start to open up to accept him in.

"Ooohhh yeeeahhhh!" He moaned as the head popped into my pussy "You're so fucking tight!" He moaned out.

Slowly he rocked backwards and forwards, edging more and more of his cock into my pussy.

"You're so much tighter than my wife!" I moaned out.

I was so turned on, my father's cock was inching deeper into my pussy and I knew he fucking loved it!

"Fuck! You have my full cock in you!" He moaned.

I felt his thighs touching me, his hands on my hips and his full cock balls deep into my pussy.

"Fuuuuuuckkkk!" I moaned out.

I can't believe that a few weeks ago I never had a cock in my arsehole and now I fucking loved any cock I could get!

He started thrusting in and out, I was used to John and Trevor's huge cocks so I could take my dads with ease.

"You like that you fucking slut?!" He moaned out, spanking me as he fucked me.

"Fuck I love it!" I moaned back, too caught up in the moment!

"I fucking love your arsehole!" He moaned going faster and faster.

"I fucking love your cock dad!" I moaned without realising what I said before it was too late.

I had hoped he didn't understand, but he stopped, with his cock all the way inside of me, no longer thrusting.

"What did you say?" He asked with a shocked voice.

FUCK! He must have recognised my voice

But I was too horny.

"Please!" I whispered out in a moan. "Please dad, don't stop."

I didn't care, I needed to be fucked and I knew that he loved it. I moved forward taking some of his cock out, feeling my pussy stretched tightly around him and then moved back, fucking myself slowly on his cock.

"L-liam?" He stuttered out.

"Please dad. Keep fucking me." I moaned in a whisper, keeping moving myself forward and back off his cock.

"It was true? What I heard about you?" He asked.

"It's all true daaaaad!" I moaned pushing myself back faster and faster, properly fucking my arse with his cock.

He didn't move and just let me keep taking his cock.

"Please keep fucking my pussy dad!" I begged.

"This is wrong son! I am your father!" I argued, but still didn't move away.

"And I am your cock whore son! You love fucking my tight pussy dad, don't stop!" I pleaded.

"Oh god you're so tight." He moaned out as I kept bouncing fully back, slapping my arse on his thighs as he would go balls deep inside of me.

"I love your cock dad! You're fucking me so good." I moaned, happy to not have to hide my voice and being able to properly enjoy it.

"I can't believe my son is such a slut for cock!" My dad said, his tone changed from shocked to dominant.

Then I felt him grab my arse and start to thrust back into me again.

"Ooohhh dad I am such a slut! I want to be a little whore for you!" I moaned.

"You fucking slut!" He moaned slapping my arse.

SLAP!

"Yes dad! Spank me for being such a whore!" I moaned out.

SLAP!

"You fucking whore Liam! Begging for your father to fuck you!" He roared out.

SLAP!

"Fuck me dad! Fuck your gay whore son!" I moaned out.

"Oh I will fuck you son! Turn over I want to see what has happened to my straight son!" He moaned pulling out of my pussy.

I lay on my back and spread my legs, looking up and making eye contact with my father for the first time tonight.

"You look like a woman, what happened to you son?" He asked as though he was concerned, but at the same time lifting my legs up and moving forward to get back inside of me.

"I am a whore for John and Trevor now daaaaaadd!" I moaned as I felt his cock get back inside of me.

"You fucking stupid slut!" I moaned as my legs wrapped around him and he went balls deep back into me.

"I can't believe I am fucking my son!" My dad moaned.

"Believe it daddy, fuck your son like the dirty girl he is!" I moaned back.

"Look at you, dressed as a woman and taking any cock you can! What a fucking whore!" he roared out.

I shocked my dad then by grabbing his head, pulling him down and planting my lips against his. This only lasted for second before he ripped himself free and looked down on me with hunger in his eyes.

"You dirty fucking whore!" He said and then he pushed back tongue and forced his tongue into my mouth.

I had my legs wrapped around my father as his cock was fucking in and out of my arsehole while his tongue was roughly running against mine. He was properly fucking me now and we didn't care that we were father and son.

"Cum in me daddy." I passionately moaned into his mouth.

"You want my cum son? You really want your father to fill your arse up with his cum?" He asked back knowing the answer.

"Please dad, please cum in your son's pussy!" I moaned.

"FUUUCCKKKKKK!" He screamed unloading.

"I can feel it dad! I can feel your cum inside of me!" I moaned out hanging my head back as my dad filled my arsehole up with his cum, getting deep into my stomach.

My dad leant in and kissed me against I clenched my arse around his cock, making sure I milked every drop of cum.

"Well this is a nice sight." I turned me head startled, to see John and Trevor were stood in the room.

They just closed the door and I realised that they were both completely naked, both of their huge cocks out.

"So I am assuming you know that your son is now our gay slut?" Trevor asked.

My dad, who's cock was going soft still in my arse, looked to them and said.

"I don't know what you did to my son, but he is coming home with me."

I was proud of my dad trying to defend his son.

"What do you think Leanne? Think you can walk away from theses cocks?" John said looking at me.

I stared and his and Trevor's perfect bodies, their huge cocks. I wanted to say I will stay with my dad, but I still haven't cum and my lust for cock was too much.

"I'm sorry dad." I whispered.

I dad turned his head in shock at me.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm sorry dad but I can't go with you." I told him.

"Good girl, get over here and suck my cock in front of your dad!" Trevor ordered.

I slid out from under my father, ashamed of what I was about to do, but doing it anyway.

I got on my knees, feeling my dads cum leaking out of my freshly fucked arsehole and took Trevor's black cock into my mouth.

"You see Ian, Leanne is gay. She may not even believe it yet, but she is. This is who she is and you aren't going to change that." John said whilst I bobbed hungrily up and down on Trevor's cock, gagging as I took it down my throat.

"Is that true Liam?" My dad asked.

I took the cock out of my mouth for a moment.

In silence I looked at Trevor's cock and was lost in my head for a moment, but I knew the answer. I just never admitted it.

Turning to face my father, I looked into his eyes and announced.

"It is true dad. I'm gay. I love cock and I love being their sex slave."

My dad looked surprise, I was scared that I disappointed him.

"Son, I love you no matter if you are gay or straight." He said.

There it was, I had admitted to my father and more importantly to myself that I was gay, no longer straight, or bi. But fully gay. And my dad accepted it, I was so happy.

"But you are not staying with these two." My father said standing up and walking over "You are coming home with me." He said in stern tone.

As he walked over, his soft cock still out, John grabbed him and pushed him against the wall.

"Don't hurt him!" I asked.

John looked back at me and just smiled, then he turned back towards my father who had fear in his eyes.

Suddenly, John pressed forward and pressed his lips against my father. It only took a second, but I saw my father accept John's tongue into his mouth and I was watching my dad and John making out.

It reminded me of the first time John kissed me, it felt like an eternity ago, in that alley way when he pushed me against the wall and I thought he was going to kill me, but instead he kissed me.

I watched, on my knees, for a few more moment and saw my father's cock growing hard again as John's hands went all over his body.

"Get on your knees." John said taking his mouth off of my fathers.

"What?" My father questioned in a whisper.

"Get on your knees, it is time for you to join your son." John said.

"Please don't!" I pleaded with John.

"You stay there and do as you are told!" Trevor said, I turned back to him and he forced his cock back into my mouth, instantly I went back to the cocksucker ways and took his cock down my throat.

After a few moments I could hear.

"Oh yeah, I knew you were just like your son." Coming from John.

Trevor let me off his cock, turning my head I couldn't believe what I saw. My father on his knees, his eyes closed as his mouth was wrapped around John's cock, sucking him lovingly.

"Like father like son!" Trevor laughed "Go and help your father Leanne!" He ordered.

I crawled over, watching my dad taking just the head of Johns Huge cock into his mouth.

As I got close, my dad pulled the cock out of his mouth and said.

"I'm sorry son, I don't know what happened."

"It's okay dad I understand, let me show you." I said.

Then I took John's cock into my hand and put it into my mouth, feeling his thick shaft around my lips as I took him deeper and deeper.

"Oh yeah. Watch your faggot son suck my dick like a pro!" John said grabbing my head and forcing his cock deeper and deeper!

"Glp..gluphh..." I was gagging all over his cock.

When he let me out spit dribbled all down my chin and my dad must have thought I was such a slut.

"Kiss!" John ordered.

I looked at my dad and leant in, kissing his with my spit filled mouth and tasting cock on both of our tongues.

"Mmmmm." I moaned into my dads mouth.

"Time to taste some black cock our new slut!" Trevor ordered.

I broke the kiss from my father and saw he was lay on the bed. My dad didn't need asking twice and he walked over, lay in front of Trevor and took his big, black cock into his mouth.

Watching my dad suck the big, black cock made me jealous. I loved having Trevor's cock in my mouth and wish it was me.

"Leanne, go and get your father's arse ready." John said from next to me.

"What?" Is all I could get out.

"Go and lick your dad's arsehole so he can take my cock!" He ordered.

"Please, I don't want that!" My dad said taking Trevor's cock out of his mouth.

"Shut up you fucking faggot! Get back to my cock!" Trevor ordered grabbing my dad head and forcing him deep onto his black cock. I could hear my dad gagging and moaning around the dick.

"Go on Leanne." John said softer.

I knew they were going to fuck my dad, so the least I could do was get him as wet as possible so it didn't hurt.

I lay behind my dad and spread his legs apart, there was his little arsehole. I wondered how mine looked after so much fucking, probably stretched.

I have never licked another arsehole before and my first was going to be my own fathers.

I spread his cheeks with my hands and lowered my head, diving my tongue straight into his tight little hole.

"MMmmmmmmm!" My father moaned! I know how great being rimmed felt and I wanted to give my dad that.

Pulling up, I spat directly onto his hole and then dove my tongue back in, flicking all over his arsehole and making me moan like a slut.

"Finger him!" John ordered.

With my index fingers trickling around his hole, I slid it in until I was knuckle deep. I made him so wet it was easy to get it in. His arsehole was so tight around my finger, I slid it in and out doing what I knew I liked.

After a few minutes, I had three fingers fucking in and out of my dad's arsehole whilst he moaned all over Trevor's huge cock.

"Good slut. Move aside, time to pop your dad's cherry!" John said moving behind my dad and raising his hips into doggy.

I looked and saw this was exactly like my first time, John fucking me from behind whilst I sucked Trevor's cock.

"Get ready dad!" I warned.

"Fuuuuckk he is so tight!" John moaned.

I watched as inch after inch went into my dad's arsehole.

"Oh fuck! So, fucking big!" My dad whined.

"Take it dad! Accept his big cock into your arse!" I said.

"Yes you fucking whore! Take my cock whilst your gay son watches!" John said slapping his ass.

Soon, John's whole cock was buried in my dad's ass and was fucking him faster.

"You like that bitch?!" Trevor asked taking his cock out of my dad's mouth.

"I fucking love it!" He screamed out "Fuck my fucking arsehole!"

"You like being fucked like a gay slut in front of your son?!" John moaned.

"Yes! Fuck me like you fuck my whore son! Give me that fucking huge cock!!" He screamed out.

"I'm going to cum in your arsehole you gay whore!" John announced.

"Fuuckkkkkk!" I heard my dad moan as I watched John unload into my dad's arsehole.

"Swallow my cum faggot!!" Trevor moaned and I knew my dad was getting cum in the front and back.

Soon John pulled out and my dad remained lay on the bed.

"God I love taking straight guys virginity!" John said.

Then he walked over to me.

"Do you want to cum Leanne?"

I couldn't believe what he said, I have been dying to cum for over a week!

"Yes please daddy!" I said instantly desperate to cum.

"Do you love being our gay slave?" He asked.

"Yes I do daddy." I said happily.

"Good girl." He said.

Then I saw him grab a key from his trousers and unlock the cage letting my clitty out.

"Go and fuck your dad." John told me.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"He fucked you. It's only fair you get the same." He said.

I looked at my dad who moved on the bed, looked at me and said.

"It's okay son, I want it."

"Haha see! Your dad is as gay as you are!" Trevor laughed.

I moved to the bed and got behind my dad who remained lay flat on the bed. I have never fucked another man so this was a new first for me.

I spread his arse and saw his hole was gapping with Johns cum leaking out of it.

"Fuck me son." My dad whispered.

Lining up my 4inch cock with his hole, I knew it would feel a lot smaller than Johns, but I will do the best I can.

With ease I slid balls deep inside of my dads freshly fucked arsehole. With either hand at my dad's sides, I leant forwards with my full cock inside of him and said.

"I love you dad."

He whispered back.

"I love you too son."

Then I started to thrust in and out of my dad's arsehole.

I have been so horny for so long and his tight hole was clenching around my cock and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Dad I am going to cum soon!"

"Cum inside of me Liam, fill your dad up with your cum!" He moaned out taking my cock.

"Fuck dad I'm going to fill you up!!" I roared out feeling my balls clench as I unloaded into my dad.

"YYYEESS SONNNNNN!" My dad moaned. I knew he was going to be a cock whore now like me, how could you not after all this.

After I pulled out my dad rolled over and made out with me again, our tongues rubbing along each other.

Eventually the kiss was broken by Trevor saying.

"Okay, Leanne time to go home, say goodbye for now to your father."

They left us alone, I looked at my dad after kissing him for another minute. He said to me.

"Are you sure you want to go with them son?"

I kissed him again and said.

"Yes dad I do. Are you going to tell mum?"

He looked confused, probably wondering how this night happened.

"I won't tell her anything son. If you want to tell her you are gay you can, I am sure she will accept you." He said.

"Thank you, dad. We probably shouldn't tell her about us though." I said with a laugh.

"Haha probably not son." He said.

One last kiss and I left, found Trevor and John and headed back to their apartment with the cage back onto my clitty.

Once back Trevor asked for my dad's phone number and instinctively I told him. I watched as he text my father.

"Hi incest slut. It is Trevor and John. Next time you fancy some more cock text us."

I wondered if my dad would text them, if I would have another night with my dad or if that would be a one time thing.

"So, Leanne," John said, "Does your pussy need another good fucking?"

The end

Leanne will return

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,465 Followers
12