Straight Boy Seduced by Dirty Twink

Story Info
Straight college guy seduced and broken by a gay crust punk.
13k words
4.5
27.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone, back w/ gay fantasy. Still working on that femdom piece. This is a bit different than the Daddy fetish I normally write. This is based more on another fantasy of mine. Heavy emphasis on smell in this, and definitely some weirder themes to go along with that, no watersports or anything of course. This still does involve some more realistic aspects of noncon. Just as a usual reminder, I do not condone behavior done in this piece, nor do I profit from it. This is just a word-vomited fantasy of mine put on the web.

Please remember that no, maybe, I don't know, and so on all means NO! Do not take anything in this as license to act upon horrible behavior, always ask consent and make sure it's a non-coerced YES.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Trevor, I'm a junior in College at USC completing my major in Education. I didn't have a lot of aims in college I just wanted the degree more so. I was pretty decent in my current stage. Good friends, single and happily so, and regular party-goer. Despite my looks I really loved going out. I wasn't bad looking, the opposite really, I was pretty lean and fit but a bit shorter than average, roughly 5'7. Short and well kept dirty blonde hair, and shaven all over. I was often called cute, but not handsome, I really gave off a bit of a nerdy and shy boy vibe.

One night my friends and I were planning on a night on a new dive we were about to check out. My buddy Steve, who partied way way harder than I did, was going to bring along some of his friends too. We were excited! Semester was about to end and winter break was about to start! We were gonna party until we were blacked out!

The prophesized night arrived and we all met at the base of our dorm. Steve brought his friends in his SUV, all of us crammed ourselves inside. Steve was friends with a few people in the punk scene, so a lot of his friends had that look about them. However at the end of the day they were Punk so they were usually always good people to be around.

There was a woman with spiky blonde dyed hair and heavy eyeliner named Riley, a non binary person named Kai who was very queer punk, rainbow dye, bleached eyebrows, piercings galore and the who shebang.

Lastly though there was Bobbi, a man who was about 5'11-6'1 tall. Longer unkempt black hair, slightly greasy and very curly. A very large and prominent nose that bulbed in the center of the bridge, curving down slightly, dark brown eyes, wide pink and thick lips, and extremely pale skin.

He was clearly very skinny, very gangly long limbs, and slightly awkward looking. The skin on his body almost disturbingly clung to his lean muscle, creating a cross between bony and muscular. Not an ounce of fat on his body. His cheekbones were also very prominent due to this. He had an odd smell to him too, not bad but not great either. Very much a crust-punk vibe to him. I was jammed next to him while four of us were crushed in the back seat. Shoulder to shoulder with his starchy jean vest.

"Hey how's it going, I'm Bobbi."

"Oh, Trevor, nice to meet you man"

His voice was slightly lispy and effeminate, yet a little deep too. He definitely wasn't entirely straight though.

"Let's ride people!" Steve exclaimed, "I'm tryna get fucked up tonight!"

We all yipped and wooed and sped off down the street. Bobbi, next to me, seemed to immediately strike up a conversation. Talking my ear off.

"You're in college still right?"

"Yeah, but I graduate next year."

"Damn, yeah I never really went to college though, I'm like 28 now, I still don't really need it honestly. Got a solid gig working on shows."

"Oh that's cool."

"You listen to music?"

"Yeah, a bit..." This guy was talking to me a lot, there's like 5 other people in the car.

"Nice, I listen to-"

Oh brother...

He proceeded to list off at least 50 bands, I would occasionally talk to my friend next to me to maybe signal I wasn't interested in hearing, but Bobbi did not seem to pick up on it.

I also noticed Bobbi didn't really attempt to make personal space, his hand rested on my leg a couple of times too.

"We're here fuckboys!" Steve yipped, "Let's party!"

Thank god.

I got out on Bobbi's side, and he seemed to wait for me as I exited, trailing next to me as I met up with my friends.

When we entered the dive, it was popping off! A huge crowd of people were hoarding around the bar and the main floor. We quickly got lost in the crowd.

After too long waiting for a spot at the bar, Steve and I finally got to order our drinks. We couldn't hear ourselves think it was so loud.

"BEERS FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS AT THE BOOTH!"

Bartender nodded, quickly disappeared to go grab our drinks. Steve and I shot the shit for a minute before heading back. About our college classes, girls, and just generally catching up on life.

"YOU KNOW BOBBI RIGHT?! YOU SAT NEXT TO HIM IN THE CAR!" Steve yelled over the crowd.

"YEAH! WHAT ABOUT HIM?!" I yelled back.

"WELL... HERE'S THE THING THE DUDE'S BEEN LONELY A WHILE SO I'M TRYNA GET HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE MORE!"

"OKAY??"

"SO LIKE, YOU'RE GAY RIGHT?!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU'RE GAY RIGHT?!"

"NO DUDE! WHAT THE HELL?! YOU'VE LITERALLY TALKED TO GIRLS RIGHT NEXT TO ME!"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST BEING A WINGMAN! YOU'RE NOT GAY?!"

"NO!"

"OH... UH... I MAY HAVE TRIED TO SET YOU UP WITH BOBBI!"

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!"

"YOU KNOW... WHEN IT'S MY B, IT'S MY B!"

"OH MY GOD NO WONDER HE WAS TALKING TO ME SO MUCH!"

"YEAH... THAT'S EMBARRASSING, DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TELL HIM?!"

"YES! OH MY GOD! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN HIM EVEN IF I WAS GAY!"

"WHAT?! WHY?! HE'S... HANDSOME RIGHT?!"

"NO DUDE, PLUS HE SMELLS WEIRD!"

"HEY BE NICE! DUDE MAY BE A CRUST PUNK BUT HE HAS FEELINGS!"

"JUST... TELL HIM I'M NOT GAY OKAY?!"

"OKAY! OKAY!"

After another few minutes pass before the beers were given to us. We brought them back to our booth amongst the cheers of our friends.

Bobbi opened a spot next to him for me to sit at, but before I could take my spot next to him Steve called him over and pulled him aside.

I watched Steve explain it to Bobbi, he immediately grabbed his brow in embarrassment. I watched them both come back to the booth, Steve gave me a wink.

Bobbi plopped down next to me and nudged me, his hot breath pushed into my face as he spoke to me. His breath also smelling odd.

"I'm so sorry! Steve just explained the situation to me!"

"You're okay man! Don't worry about it! Sorry for the confusion!"

"I knew you were way out of my league anyway!"

"Awh, don't say that man, if I was gay I'd probably be super into you!"

A lie.

"Well, too bad you're not gay! I would have ditched this dive with you a lot sooner!"

I laughed awkwardly, letting the tension settle and talked to my friends. Bobbi however wasn't interacting with many people, maybe Kai and Riley here and there, but not much else.

The noise began to settle enough for us to stop screaming over each other and talk in a normal tone.

"That did not happen."

"No way!"

"1000% That happened, I swear my classmate is fucking that old man in the lecture bathroom every day."

"You got proof?"

"I wasn't taking photos man I just heard them and the bathroom door was locked."

While my friends were all talking shit to each other, I felt a little bad so I started striking some conversation with Bobbi.

"So, you come to places like this a lot?"

"...No not really, I prefer punk shows, this place is full of straight people too." Bobbi sighed a little dramatically.

"Hah, well sorry to disappoint." I fired back, joking of course.

"Night's not over yet." He gently put his bony fingertips on my hand for a second and then pulled away.

I turned red. Laughing off the comment.

"I'll probably ditch at some point tonight."

"Oh really, why?"

"College dives are boring, just drunk straight guys yelling at each other, no pits and no good music." Bobbi said.

"You get a lot of action at shows?"

"Oh yeah, bottoms love me."

"I know the feeling!" I joked at Bobbi again.

"Oh so you HAVE been with guys then?"

"Wha- Oh! No haha, I just mean with a lot of women, I'm like... on top you know."

"So you never tried bottoming before?"

"Well no, I'm straight..."

"That doesn't mean anything, plenty of guys like it in the ass."

"I mean... yeah I guess, but I don't think-"

"-How do you know you're straight?"

"I think I'm just comfortable that way you know?"

"You ever try it with a dude though?"

"I think one time I kissed a guy to try."

"Oh yeah? How'd you feel?"

"I didn't hate it. Just wasn't for me, you know?"

"Oh I know, I just don't think he was doing it right though."

"Oh yeah... haha..."

Joking or not this made me a little uncomfortable.

"You ever want to try it with me, let me know...."

"I'll, uh, think about it definitely!"

"Your ass is pretty nice too by the way." Bobbi's hand returned to mine, slowly rubbing his fingers on my skin. His voice got lower and more sultry, his eyes scanning me up and down.

"Bobbi!" Steve yelled.

"What? I'm teasing."

"Uh huh. I've seen you 'tease' before man."

"Huh?" I asked, curiosity piqued.

"Ugh, I have a record of turning straight guys... that's what he means, don't worry Trevor I won't try and turn you tonight."

"Appreciate it." I said curtly.

"Unless you want to of course..."

"Bobbi!" Steve yelled again.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry!"

We partied harder that night than we ever had, even Bobbi seemed to start having fun after a certain point. We got up and danced a couple of times, Bobbi keeping his distance respectfully.

Hours passed as crowds came in and out. I was drunk as a skunk.

"Bob...Bobbi" I slurred.

He looked up from his conversation he was having with Riley and another one of my friends from my dorm.

"I'm so.. so sorry I didn't get you laid tonight man..."

"You're good Trevor! Don't even worry."

"Myake it uhp to him maaaan." Steve jumped in.

"How- Howyawan me todo that..."

"Kiss him Trevor, kiss that gay man on the lips, he's earned it..."

"Steve, it's okayyy, don't make him do that..." Bobbi buzzed, also slightly drunk.

"No! No! It's fine... Bobbi, kiss me, one kiss, I gotta make it uhp to ya..."

Everybody patted us towards each other in the booth, OOOOOing as we got closer to each other.

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!..." Everyone began to cheer.

I stumbled forward and grabbed his cheek sloppily as we planted a firm two second kiss on each others lips, clearly playful on my end. As I pulled back though, he grabbed me by the cheeks with his huge bony hands and pulled me back in, kissing me thoroughly for another five seconds, I was already in the heat of it so I started kissing back.

Everyone began cheering, man I was really getting into this, but his breath stank and his face was greasy so I really did want to pull away though. I forced myself away a little bit as he reluctantly pulled his lips off mine, but slimed his hot tongue across my lips briefly, then grinned as he sat back down.

We all laughed as this moment passed.

"All is.. forgiven Bobbi?"

"Forgiven! Entirely!"

I clapped my hands and everyone cheered with me.

"I see why you get guys man, you're good at kissing..." I slurred out again.

"Doesn't have to be the last!"

"Easy man..." Steve warned.

"I'm playing aroounnnd Steve, stop cock blocking me!"

We laughed again.

The night ended really fun, we all got a fun amount of drunk before we left the dive around 2am. As I was crushed into Steve's SUV on the way back, I was next to Bobbi again. My energy was gone and I was ready to go to bed. Multiple barriers had been knocked down between us so him leaning his head on me didn't feel abnormal at the moment.

"Can I have your number?"

"Oh sure, here you go." I was dull and tired and didn't see the harm.

"You're really cute Trevor, shame you're not gay honestly. I would have rocked your world tonight."

"Man I would maybe love to try someday." I blankly said.

"Really?"

"Sure, I don't know, maybe one day I'll feel gay enough."

"Mhm. I can't wait..."

"Your stop Bobbi!" Steve exclaimed as we pulled up to a pretty shabby apartment complex.

He sighed disappointedly, and hopped out.

"See you Trevor, I'll text you."

The door shut and I was already dozing off.

When I came to I felt a slap on my knee.

"Yo, Trev. Get out bro this is your stop."

"Huh? Oh, yeah..."

I scooted to exit, everyone else was leaving the car or was already gone.

"Yo trev."

"Hm?"

"Careful with him man."

"Who?"

"Bobbi man, he's cool but like he gets real obsessed when he gets a crush, just don't lead him on too much.

"Oh yeah, yeah it's all good I'm straight."

"That hasn't exactly stopped him before."

"How you know him?"

"Punk shows mainly, met him a few years back."

"He in USC?"

"Nah he's like 26 or 28 or something."

"Oh yeah that's right...:"

"Weird him hanging around college guys I know but normally he doesn't hit on guys our age."

"Mm. It's alright man I think he's chill. I'll be careful though. Gnight."

"Night bro."

I shut the door and stumbled up to my dorm.

Fully clothed, I faceplanted into the bed and passed out.

---------------------------------------

I woke up the next day with a killer headache and nausea rotting in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom to puke, and after a strong session of getting the poison out of my system, I fixed myself a hangover meal, a shower and was all better.

I checked my phone to see a text from an unknown number:

???: Hey it's Bobbi.

Oh shit that's right I totally gave him my number last night why the fuck did I do that.

ME: Hey man, sorry I got pretty drunk last night, how are you?

BOBBI: I'm good, just texting to say hi.

ME: Oh that's cool, thanks for texting lol. I hope you have a good day.

BOBBI: Thx. You too.

I was glad he got the hint. I went on with my day.

Hours passed before I got another text from him.

BOBBI: I'm going to a show tomorrow night, wanna come with?

Well I thought he got the hint at least.

ME: Would love to, but I'll be busy tomorrow night sorry.

BOBBI: All good.

I went on with my day. Grabbing food with my friends at the food court. Brief trip to the gym, then grabbing some groceries.

I went back to my dorm to play some video games, when I got another text from Bobbi.

BOBBI: Wyd.

ME: Gaming rn.

BOBBI: Lame. You should come over.

ME: Ah can't, sorry.

BOBBI: I figured you'd be out fucking some girls or something lol :P

ME: Not tonight lol.

BOBBI: Straight college boys are all sluts tbh.

ME: Oh yeah haha, totally lol.

A few minutes passed.

BOBBI: So you ready to try??

ME: Try what?

BOBBI: You know the gay stuff, you said in the car that maybe you'd change your mind.

ME: Oh, yeah dude I don't think I'll be interested sorry.

BOBBI: That's too bad. I'm really horny rn.

I didn't respond. Good lord come on man take a hint.

... PING! Another text.

BOBBI: Sry lol too strong haha, you're so cute is all.

ME: Thx.

BOBBI: You smell rly great too btw it was turning me on so much lol.

ME: Hey man I'm getting uncomfortable, like fr.

BOBBI: Okay sorry.

He stopped texting me that night. I felt a little bad for being so curt, but what the fuck. How do you even respond to that?

A few days passed of me going about my business on Winter Break. Hanging with friends, doing some sports, nothing special.

PING! One video from Bobbi

Huh?

I opened the text chain and clicked on the video. What I saw was a seedy beige room with dirty sheets and torn posters. A ratty carpet and trash strewn across the room. In the center of the shot was a POV of Bobbi... naked! His dick was out and... oh my god... he was seven inches at least and skinny but also slightly girthy. His dick was sheen with lube and his big hands were violently jacking himself off!

The video was not silent either, he was moaning, almost girlishly, and grunting at the same time as he viciously wanked himself off. The wet squelches from his hands picking up pace.

"Ugh. Oh fuck yeah." From behind the camera.

Within seconds he came, not a spurt, not a spray, but a pure white jet of cum burst from his head like a sickening slimy bullet. Landing everywhere.

"Fuuuuck." He whispered behind the camera. Lifting his hand up, showing the copious amounts of cum that had gathered. His cumshot was like a rifle.

ME: WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!

A pause.

BOBBI: OMG! I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THAT. PLEASE DELETE THAT VIDEO! I'M SO SO SORRY!

ME: It's fine.

I threw my phone down. I saw my phone light up but I didn't look. What I saw made me immediately go on the defensive. His big... proud... throbbing.. woah nope, nevermind. Going to bed.

I shut my eyes. When I felt myself restless however, I looked down to see I was fully erect. Oh no. No come on man that can't be right, this guy is so gross. Not the time to deal with identity crisis, I'm going to bed first.

I suppressed the thoughts and woke up the next day with 26 missed texts from him, all of them huge apologies, and what seemed to be genuine concern. I accepted his apology and told him we can move on.

BOBBI: Thanks so much. Sorry again that's so embarrassing.

ME: It's fine, you probably got me mixed up with another guy you were hitting on lol.

BOBBI: You know so me well haha.

ME: Seriously though, water under the bridge, just as long as you get the hint.

BOBBI: Totally, I was really drunk the other night too, I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

ME: It happens ig.

BOBBI: Let me make it up to you.

ME: Okay?

I received a picture of a pristine cherry red electric guitar.

BOBBI: I need to give this away, I've been meaning to get rid of it. I'll totally give this to you if you swing by and grab it from me.

ME: That's too much man that's a good looking guitar.

BOBBI: No it's fine seriously, I need to get ride of it, it's taking up space and I hate the brand.

ME: Haha alright man, sure I'll come by and grab it later today.

BOBBI: Totally man, see you soon!

Wow. I need to get hit on by guys more often...

I grabbed my things alter that day and headed to his apartment, again, rather sketchy looking building with a hole-in-the-wall side entrance.

ME: Hey I'm outside.

BOBBI: Oh shit sorry I can't come down, can I buzz you in and you head up here?

ME: Yeah fs.

He buzzed me upstairs, I knocked on his door. He opened it and a wave of smell hit me. The smell of a lived-in and old apartment. Mixed with his BO. He was wearing a loose tank and underwear. He was totally hairless except for his pits. His skin clung tightly to his lean lean muscle, disturbingly so. His hair the same black and slightly greasy curly shag.

"Come in super fast, I'm sorry I'm making pizza."

I stepped in to one of the filthiest apartments I'd ever seen. A one bedroom with a dirty carpet and an absolutely obliterated kitchen, every surface covered in stains.

The room was smoky, as I saw the source from a small toaster oven cooking a now burnt Digiorno pizza.

He hastily grabbed it from the toaster and slammed it on a plate.

"Ah sorry that's hot. Do you want a slice?"

"Uh yeah sure why not."

"Cool, sit down over by the TV let's smoke a bowl."

"Okay, yeah thanks man."

I planted on the greasy couch that I was afraid to make skin contact with. I reached over for the dirty bong and gave myself a bowl. The anxiety I came in here with instantly going down.

He walked over and sat next to me, grabbing the bong and clearing it for me.

He took a huge bit out of his pizza and gave me my slice.