Straight Boy Seduced by Dirty Twink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rnnngh! Fuck! UGH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

PLORP! *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!*

His balls seized and unloaded another thick load in my asshole. He dove onto my face as he exploded more hot cum inside me, tonguing me ravenously while I took the full blast of his load, squirting out around his cock as there was barely any room in my ass as it was. My eyes were rolling back as I lost my mind.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck I'm cumming too!

I exploded between us as I wrapped my legs around him and held on tight, my nails digging into his back as another load was spread like jelly between us. He grinded his body against mine again, really emphasizing sharing the load between him and I. He pulled away from me, forcing my mouth open while he spat a wad of saliva into my mouth and making me swallow. He kept his cock inside me, slowly sawing in and out as he made my asshole wring out any remaining cum from his dick. Depositing more and more inside me as I twitched and spasmed after my third climax tonight.

"Goood boyyy. Such a big load."

PLAP!

"AHUGH!" He slapped his hips against me again, making me jump, he laughed as he teased me, but hearing my girlish moan sent him back into another moment of hunger, wanting to hear more.

PLAP! "Augh!" PLAP! "UNH!" PLAP! "AUNH!" PLAP! - PLAP! - PLAP! - PLAP!-- PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

"UGH! UGH! UGH! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!" I screamed under him again as he unleashed another torrent of hip thrusts against me, not pulling out once.

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

"Mmh! Fuck!" He moaned girlishly again, getting ready swing another savage thrust into me, to dump yet ANOTHER load into me.

PLORP! "UGH!" *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!*

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

PLORP! *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!* PLORP! *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!* PLORP! *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!*

How much cum did he just push inside me?! I looked down to see my belly was beginning to grow slightly.

Then before I could get another moment of reprieve.

...

...PLAP! "GUH!" PLAP! "UGH!" PLAP! - PLAP! PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later...

"UUUGH! OOOOH! OOOOOH! OOOOOOOOOH! OOOOH! OOOH! OOOOH! OOOOH! B-BOOBBIIII!"

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

PLORP! *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!* *GORT!*

He came once more, for the 20th time, at least, tonight. He finally pulled out, like a cork being popped, hot molten semen flooded out of my permanently opened asshole. Wincing and squirting out cum that had accumulated over the past hour-long session of non stop fucking in missionary. My face being tossed around, licked, spat on. My mouth constantly being ravaged, and tongued. His taste thick in my mouth. Every time he came, he'd instantly recover, I was being trapped in an endless cycle, fucking me, cumming, fucking me again without pulling out, cumming, and repeat.

Each time he came inside me stinking my insides with his rank liquid, he would see my pathetic face, my slacked jaw, my eyes rolled back, and it instantly made him horny again, causing a cataclysm of hip thrusts. My ass cheeks were bright red and numb from the punishment. He came at least that many times, but I had cum almost as much, my own pool of sperm was dripping across my chest collecting in puddles across my flesh.

As he pulled out, so too did my legs finally flop onto the bed as I lay there. A spray of white pooling and pouring out between my legs, dripping and crusting across my entire body. He let out a satisfied moan as he stood and stretched, leaving me there to wallow in the sweat, oil, stink, and filth. A panting sweaty mess, a heap of flesh that had been practically fucked to death.

When he came back he chugged half an entire gallon of water, and poured the rest into my mouth. My lips were dry and cracked, any hydration having been squeezed out of me. I chugged the rest of it. Gasping for air. My arms stretched across the bed, unable to move.

He came back with a towel and cleaned up his load that was still pouring out from me, and dabbed up what little else he could.

I lay there as he began to turn on a shower in the bathroom. Moments later he came and dragged me to the bathroom, sticking me under the water and letting me wash off with nothing but his 3-in-1 product. As I stood, legs buckling, the seemingly infinite cum still stuffed inside me, for lack of a better word frankly, shit itself out of me, and fell out of my ass. After a looooooong shower I got out and dried off, hobbling the entire way, unsure if my sphincter would ever close again.

I got out of the bathroom to see him change the sheets on his bed to a different set that was... seemingly... cleaner.

I stood there, looking at him, still in a daze, the logic had been fucked out of me too. The worst part of this whole ordeal is... he'd won. He got exactly what he wanted. He wanted a straight guy that wasn't interested in the slightest to come here, so he could fuck him until he couldn't move. Dare I say even turn him. Because I wanted more, I wanted to do this again, but being seen with him? This man who fetishized me for being in college, who is now calling me his boyfriend? This smelly, gangly, and awkward twink who was way past college? What would my friends say? What would they think? I can't be 'boyfriends' with this man I barely know. He's a fucking psycho and a weirdo who gets off on my 'smell'.

I wanted to get fucked though, I wanted him to bend me over a table and fuck me, I wanted to live in his raw scent, and his mess. I didn't know what to do or say. Do I leave now? Do I sleep here? What happens now?

"Come here babe" He beckoned me over to his bed. I complied, following his orders as if it were instinct.

Despite the clean sheets, he still reeked of cum, sweat, and BO. Post nut clarity really hitting me too as he pulled me into him once more and began to passionately kiss me. Softly letting his slimy tongue coat my mouth once more. I kissed him back warily. I was scared, I didn't want to lead him on this delusion too much.

I pulled away a bit.

"I think I need to go..."

"Mmm, really? So soon?"

"I... I don't know if I want to keep doing this..."

"That's too bad honey, you don't wanna be my boyfriend?"

"No... It's a lot... I have to think about all of this..."

"What do you need to think about? You were straight, now you're not."

"No, no I'm still straight, you tricked me."

"All I did was give you some weed babe. You could have left during the massage."

I froze, he was right, I came over here too, and lord, did I even hope that something like this would happen if I did? I began to second guess myself.

"Did any bitch you fuck make you feel that good?"

"...No..."

"Then what are you still confused about?"

"I don't... I..."

"You don't know? That's fine baby, let me convince you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*10 MINUTES LATER*

...WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!..."

I moaned as I was thrown around by his bucking hips. My arms slung around his neck while my legs were wrapped around his waist. He was sitting on the egde of the bed upright while he hands gripped my ass. Holding me in place while he thrust upwards into my once-clean hole. His cock spearing into my prostate and punching it each time, having caused me to cum twice already.

"CU-CUMMINNNNNGGGG!"

Thrice...

I blew another massive load on his belly as my erect cock flopped up and down with the momentum. A wild fire hose of cum shooting everywhere as he fucked me again and again. His pace was stagnant this time, he wasn't getting off this time, he was proving a point.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"Like that? Like that baby?"

"Uuuuugh! Uuuuuuhnn!.."

"Say it honey. Say you love it."

"I...I-I l-lov-e... lo-ve.. i-it UGH!"

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!

His heavy nuts clapping against the top of my crack as he swung his hips upward. He would occasionally jam his tongue in my mouth at every opportunity. Lost in a haze of ecstasy once more, I kissed him back each time, and would continue to subconsciously beg for more. He took the same opportunity and made out with me again, making me groan into his mouth as he pounded me out again. My arms flailing like a ragdoll while I clumsily kept trying to keep a grip on his back and neck. Each ounce of pleasure causing my body to spaz.

"You want more? Say it."

"Y...YE-YESS...!"

"Louder!"

"YES! YESS!!"

He stopped moving, giving one final thrust up, sending my limp body crashing back down as I moaned in disappointment.

"Want me to keep going?"

"Ugh...yes...ple-please keep going..."

"You make up your mind?"

"Y...yes..."

"You're gonna spend the night with me tonight?"

"Yes..."

"You're gonna come over every day? You're gonna be my little college boyfriend?"

"...Y...Yes..."

"Because you want that right?"

I paused again.

PLAP!

"UGH! Y..YES!"

"Yes what?"

"YES I WANT TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND, PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME!"

"You still straight?"

"N..NO...!"

"So you're not going to go out and fuck other college bitches right?"

"NO!"

"Good, because you're mine right? Say it."

"I'M....... I'M YOURS..."

"You love me right Trevor? Because we're boyfriends now. Say it, say you love me."

"I... I love you..."

"Goood boy. I wanna cum now, so I'm gonna keep fucking you, and I want you to scream for me okay?"

"O...okay...AUGH!-"

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!

"AUUUGH! AUUUGH! AUUUGH! AUUUGH! AAAAUUUUUGH!"

"Oh fuck yes! Just like that! Scream for me baby!"

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!

"You love getting fucked by your new boyfriend don't you Trevor?! Huh?"

"GGGAHHHHH! UUUUUAHHHH! UUUUUGH! AAAAUUUGH! YYY--YEEEESSS!"

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!

"Gonna cum, fuck, gonna ruin your little college boy hole again. Fuck! UUGH!"

SPLAT! *Gort!* *Gort!* *Gort!*

I came at the same time as him, the surrender of myself had made me let go entirely, each time he came, I did too. He had brainwashed me with his dick, he was so... hot. I wanted him to fuck me night and day. I wanted to do anything for him...

The all too familiar wet hot sperm shot up my ass, and joined any remnants still left. Proudly marking me as his as he buried his cock deep in my ass.

I began to calm, my moans satisfied and full of lust, "Aaaaah! Oooooh... ooooh.. oh...uuugh..."

He kissed me passionately, dominating my mouth as usual, I kissed him back, accepting my new role as his boyfriend. Ready to serve him, ready to be his. Kissing him was a privilege, receiving his spit was a privilege, I was so lucky to be his.

"We're spending the night with each other tonight baby, we're gonna fuck until the sun goes down. Then after that you're going to move out of your stupid little college dorm and move in with me. You only get to see Steve and your friends when I say so, got it?"

"Y...yes.."

"You're gonna drop out after this year too, I'm gonna be taking care of you now. You don't need a stupid degree to be my boyfriend."

"Okay..."

"You're gonna let me fuck you whenever I want too, in between your stupid classes, as soon as you get home, or whenever I call you."

"...O-okay..."

"Tell me you love me again."

"I.. love you Bobbi..."

"Mmmmm. Fuck! I love it when you say that!"

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!--

"UGH! AAHN! AAHN! AAHHN!--"

My body flailed again as he started to pound my ass once more.

He was not exaggerating at all. He took me to bed and fucked me all night and then some. My ass constantly a mess of cum and flesh. I took several showers only to be assaulted again and again. He couldn't control himself around me, fucking me that night every chance he could.

The next morning he helped me move my things out of my dorm and move in with him. He made me suck his cock and swallow his cum in my empty dorm, then jacked me off and made me cum on the floor. After I moved in, he fucked me, sucked me, crammed his cock in my throat, kissed me, licked me, rimmed me, any chance he could get. I couldn't get a moment the first week without him all over me. Some nights he'd fuck me until I passed out. He'd take me to shows only to get too horny and fuck me in the bathroom. Between classes he'd drag me back to his place or find a secluded room to bend me over the table and pound me. He'd sometimes suck me off as a reward and swallow my cum, he'd do it whenever I was on the phone, or he'd just fuck me again, whatever would make me squirm or squeal.

His stamina was insane, inhuman really. Each time we'd fuck he'd cum inside me at least 8 or 9 times. Each load thick and large, his heavy balls would produce gallons of cum. He'd fuck me, cum, not pull out, fuck me again for another 5 minutes, cum, repeat, for hours and hours.

He wanted me to be clean, he enforced my usual trimming and grooming routine, my face washes, the works. He wanted me to smell good each time, only so he could ruin me moments later. His smell fetish began to grow more experimental by the day, he loved ruining me and my clean lifestyle. He would make me lick his pits, bury me in his BO-ridden arms and make me breathe it in. He'd make me rim his unwashed ass and lick his oily nuts. He made me grow accustomed to the taste. His diet never improved either, his foul tasting cum burned in my mouth each time, and I began to love it, I began to grow addicted to it.

This was my life now, jobless, no degree, possessed by a dirty twink. His idea of being a boyfriend. Breaking me, seducing me, forcing me to be his college boyfriend. This 28 year old, who fetishized me, and turned me into his live-in sex slave.

END?