All Comments on 'Straight Boy to Bi Bottom Ch. 01'

by young7inchfun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start

Well written and it felt natural.

bicuriousncbicuriousncover 7 years ago
Love it!

Great story. I can relate to that craving you had!

zazrix9zazrix9over 7 years ago
Ace

Would be better with 10 of his buds over with even bigger cocks., Maybe Chap 2

robertreamsrobertreamsover 7 years ago
show us !

You need an editor badly. Way too many qualifiers, e.g. almost. The story lacks excitement as do most true stories, because we, (the readers) can't see anything. What does a "nice" ass look like? Give us smells and sounds and colors, taste and texture. Awesome, marvelous, etc. gotta go! If you don't have a word, use a thesaurus and find a word. We, your readers, deserve the effort. I gave you a very generous four because I sense it took a bit of bravery on your part. Keep writing, but gve us a story full of rich description and real characters, shun the truth, but look for true-to-life. You have the talent but are restraining yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I always wanted to total bottom for a top and fought my desires for so long but thank goodness I finally gave in. Got with a black top off a hook up line. He was muscular, handsome and 9.5 inches and cut thick. He was patient but it hurt like the worst to get him in. But as much as it hurt at first, i still wanted him inside me so bad. And his first strokes hurt so bad, he knew my moans and cries were from pain and he stroked slowly. But then that pain miraculously disappeared and i felt pleasure I had never felt before - no woman had ever made me feel that good. He pounded my boy cunt.OMG!! Being a total bottom, knowing my boy cunt can make a man come and feeling his fullness and submitting to him is so special. I love being gay and being a total bottom!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

Loved the story. Got ne off nicely. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I NEED my first time soon.

Ooohh you made that sound so hot. But why didnt you ride him nice and slow and rub that oeach fuzz all on his hott stomache. I woukd have definitely rode him and nade him cum like that. But thats just because im so thick and plump that i knownid rock any guys world. Im such a sweet fuck too. All i want is the love to be returned

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I, like one of the other comments here, love being a total bottom and pleasing men with my mouth and ass. I didn't find out I was like this until I was 48. I truly believe that I had been gay all along and just didn't know it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous