All Comments on 'Straight Boy's Bondage Gang Bang'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
GybbsGybbsalmost 2 years ago

I've been to a few all-male orgies before, but NOTHING like this LOL

rob69bjrob69bjalmost 2 years ago

Really great story !! and well written XX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL! So naive, been there done that myself, a couple hundred years ago. But I never had anything like this happen to me, WOW. This story was hilarious, but it was also HOT AS HELL. I really enjoyed reading this one. MLF

Lars420Lars420almost 2 years ago

That was really fkn hot !!!

sealandssdsealandssdalmost 2 years ago

I think about letting the ex-gf into the orgy next time. But you are the author, it is all up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Totally hot. I want to be Harry.

RobinScottRobinScottalmost 2 years ago

I like reading this - a lot. It amazed me that the story was So like what / how I wanted it to be (craving) for myself.

Thank you - a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am neither male or gay, but that was Hot. As. Fuck!

Thank you.

Not sure whether the doubled meaning in the line 'I was too far gone to think straight right now.' was deliberate or not, but it made me laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a wild ride. You can bet his ex either got treated like garbage from the one guy that wanted to screw her so she figures she will just grace Harry with her incredible personality and wonderful people skills. I’m sorry but who the hell would trust the person who dumps them and suddenly wants to get back together.

Deimos666Deimos666almost 2 years ago

Hotest gay story I've read in a while, and a lot of potencial for a part 2 with introduction to several other kinks such as watersports, chastity, feet, enemas, armpits, spitting, crossdressing, used underwear and socks, whipping...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My cock is oozing precum! So hot.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I'm a Bottom and a crossdresser. I'm not into bondage, but I wouldn't need to be tied up for a gang bang.

I'm usually pretty careful about who I let fuck me, especially bareback, but I have had a couple of threesomes and one gang band, all raw.

I have to admit that I worried about catching something, but there is nothing that feels as good as a fresh hard cock sliding up my sloppy wet and opened up hole that's already full of cum and the psychological aspect of having more than one guys cum inside me is a super turn on! I only wished that there was some way to keep every drop of all their loads inside me until they were all done with me.

My buddy knows that I was gang banged once, but we have never talked about me doing it again. This story was enough to make me consider telling him that I might like to try it again.

Daedalus_SFDaedalus_SFover 1 year ago

I love stories about guys being put in embarrassing situations, and there’s nothing more embarrassing to a straight guy than getting fucked by another dude — so this was great! I also love stories where the guy comes out of it with a newly discovered sexual interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will we ever get a part 2 of this story where he revisits and gets further down the rabbit hole?

TerriCTerriCover 1 year ago

So fucking HOT!!!. I love the idea of getting gang banged, still only a fantasy for now, but hopefully one day I will take multiple loads from a group of guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved that the woman liked his cock at the start. The rimming was so hot. My cock is rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I originally misread the first question!! Where I thought it was asking what I am? Man, Woman or both. It actually was acting what am I into, Men, Women or both!"

...which leaves the door open for him to check "women" next time, before finally going with "both". Or maybe he checks off more, additional mistaken or seemingly-random choices each time, so that he wants to try playing with both men and women *as* a woman or just keep trying absolutely everything on the menu - one of each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Hi Harry, I've been thinking and I am sorry about breaking up. I don't want to see other people. Can we get back together?" I smiled at the text, there was no way that I am not getting fucked by men again! I text back. "Sorry, but no."

Any reason for the two to be mutually exclusive? He should come out to her as bisexual and invite her to join the swingers club and suck dicks with him. After all, these people do not value monogamy...

Xmale06Xmale06about 1 year ago

Great story, as are all of your other ones! And a very good conclusion too... I hope he'll be back soon to try a DP, and really forget everything about his bitch of an ex!

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

Great story but wrong title, this was clearly a gang bang and not an orgy. An orgy everyone is sexing everyone. When only one person gets fucked it's a gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like how the author writes gay stories, specially young bottom older top type, personally I think this is the best one and it really deserves a part 2 with more kinks explored.

hafinchcuck1hafinchcuck1about 1 year ago

This is my biggest fantasy I'd love to be tied up and fucked,jacked-off, and have my nipples played with.

literoticmanliteroticman11 months ago

OMG. I am a Bi bottom man. This story was absolutely fantastic. I wish I could have this happen to me in real life. Do one like this, but make it a Bi one with both men and women. Again. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story would like to suck and fuck as many cocks that were available. Has taken as many as 10 in each hole.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love cock especially when it's fucking me ive been spit roasted a few times and love it. I'm a sub Bottom fairly new to man sex but I've always wanted to be used and gangbanged by a group of men this story got so hot I had to ride a dildo while beating off onto my face keep up the good work

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth5 months ago

Great story. If ever I have to fill in such a form, I will make sure to misread it ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...