Straight Cops Enslaved Pt. 01

Story Info
Straight cop tries to arrest young alpha stud.
7.1k words
4.62
13k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Straight white cop is lured into a high speed chase that ends with bound, teased and utterly broken. And he's not the first of Michael's victim on the Force.-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Officer James Thompson's police cruiser was parked on the outskirts of the uneventful town he had patrolled for the better part of 15 years. Nothing exciting ever happened in Freehold, NJ and nothing exciting had even seemed like it might happen in that entire time.

Except for what had happened over the course of the past two weeks.

That was why Thompson's cruiser was parked so far away from where any townsfolk might see it. That's why it was visibly rocking back and forth. That was why he was in the back seat of his cruiser, sweating profusely as he worked his ass up and down close to a foot of the biggest cock he'd ever seen. That was why he so desperately needed to make it cum, not just so he could return to the station house without raising suspicions as to his whereabouts. But mainly because he now lived to please it and the unstoppable force of nature that had broken him so irrevocably.

Michael.

For close to an hour, Officer Thompson had exerted every last ounce of energy into becoming the cocksleeve that Michael had trained him to be. His legs were watery. There was a stitch in his side and he was gasping for breath. But every time he thought he was getting close...

It would happen again.

Michael didn't really move. He would just... flex his dick inside of Thompson's ass. On every downstroke. With perfect timing. And it would hit his prostate in rhythm to his bounces and...

Oh, god.

Not again.

Thompson sprayed his 5th nut of the night against the back of the driver's seat.

"Guh.... guh.... Sorry, Michael."

"Don't say sorry with your mouth, faggot! Say it with your pussy."

Smack!

With Michael's red handprint on his ass, Thompson shrieked like a little girl and started bouncing again.

He had to make Michael cum so he could get back to the station house.

To his family.

But mostly he just had to make Michael cum because that's what Michael wanted.

And Michael always got what he wanted.

How did this happen? How could Freehold's toughest cop be turned into a simpering cumrag for a 19 year old punk kid in under two weeks?

Though, Thompson had lived through the experiences he was now vividly recalling as Michael pulled back hard on his hair and he ground his ass against his torturer's lap, he still could not help but wonder if it was some kind of horrible nightmare.

That he never wanted to wake from....

..................................................................................................................................................................

Two Weeks Earlier

Thompson slouched in the passenger's side of car 19 on the southbound side of route 34, a cup of rapidly cooling coffee in one hand and a new department standard radar speed gun in the other. He hoped that some impatient alpha male would do 80 in a 45 and give him something to do for the next 30 minutes.

No such luck. Just another boring ass night shift keeping the peace. No robberies. No assaults. Not even a noise complaint. It's like everyone in this town of 35,000 people were always on their best behavior all the time just to drive him up the wall and make his 10 hour shift seem more like 10 days.

"Dear God. Please make something happen in this podunk town so I remember why I joined the force in the first place." he beseeched the almighty for the fiftieth time that year. With no luck.

He realized that he would probably sell his soul to have something completely upend the monotonous routine of his predictable suburban life.

Sometimes you wish for things that you later come to regret.

Suddenly, a jet black Dodge Challenger flew past him heading south towards the more sparsely populated end of town.

The LIDAR gun kicked out a max speed of 105 mph.

Yes! 60 over the speed limit would trigger an automatic felony charge of public endangerment. Something on his service record beyond "drunk-and-disorderly"s and breaking up the occasional fight between neighbors over the state of the other's lawn maintenance.

He turned the key on his souped-up police interceptor, called into dispatch that he was in pursuit of the muscle car. Strangely, the man on dispatch, Joon Li, didn't respond with the usual statement of other units who would support his pursuit and apprehension.

"Uh, sorry, car 19. We have units responding to multiple 119-7's so you'll have to wait a bit on support", the normally smoothly efficient Li said in a much more hesitant tone.

"Got it!" He replied confidently. He was a highly trained law enforcement officer and there wasn't anything he couldn't handle.

"Good luck." Li replied in that same diffident way that was so unlike how he normally came over the radio.

By now, Thompson was doing 120 in pursuit of the Challenger, barreling down the highway meant for much lower speeds. Somewhere in the back of his mind he remembered hearing a bunch of civilian complaints about how these kinds of pursuits were unnecessary and often a greater danger to the public than the criminals they were pursuing.

"Libtard pussies!", he thought.

He felt a rush of adrenaline as he spotted the Challenger's taillights appear in the distance. Oddly, enough, the LIDAR gun displayed its new speed as only 40 mph, 5 under the speed limit.

Maybe this asshole had spotted the cruiser and done what every dipshit member of the public did when they saw a cop car after they'd been speeding and slowed down a lot, like that was gonna change anything.

He turned on his lights and the Challenger slowed down even more but did not pull over immediately. Instead, it pulled into the entrance of the newest suburban neighborhood, still under construction. Completely deserted with multiple backhoes, and cement mixers at multiple locations throughout.

The Challenger pulled to a stop under one of the neighborhood's newly installed street lamps and was seemingly turned off, the taillights dimming out.

"Car 19 to dispatch, pursuit ended. Approaching the Challenger, now. Will radio again after arrest."

"Good luck", again, Li sounded like an entirely different person. Like Thompson was on the most dangerous assignment of his whole life instead of a slightly thrilling high speed pursuit.

Ignoring that nagging feeling of something being off, Thompson stepped out of his vehicle with his gun drawn and rapidly approached the vehicle's driver's side window. Procedure called for him to have his service weapon unsecured in its holster and his hand just on it, not drawn, but he thought, "Fuck it, let's make this more exciting."

If only he'd known.

The window was down so he could see the perp clearly. Young (probably no more than 20), tall, handsome in a smug way, wearing dark clothing.

"Is there a problem, officer?" he said in a deep, and, for a man with a gun pointed at his head, surprisingly nonchalant voice.

"Out of the car, motherfucker!", Thompson pulled the driver's side door open and grabbed the driver's shirt, pulling him out. The punk kid was getting out at the same time but even so Thompson ripped his t-shirt at the neck a little and slammed him against the side of his car.

"You're under arrest for reckless endangerment, you have the right to remain silent....." Thompson read him the rights that he'd been told pieces of shit like this guy all had but had never really believed in. Whatever. Just dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's so this arrest passed the smell test in court and he got a substantive conviction in his jacket.

Thompson handcuffed the speeder behind the young man's back, holstered his weapon and began patting the perp down for weapons and any other contraband.

While frisking his right leg, Thompson felt what he first took to be a small baton or sawed off shotgun. Long and thick and as hard as steel, it took him a few seconds to realize that he'd been gripping the punk's dick.

The scumbag chuckled to himself.

"Ugh, fucking faggot!", Thompson thought to himself.

He shoved the young man hard against the side of his car. "You think that's funny, queer. I'll shove my baton so far up your ass you'll be begging for your boyfriend to save you."

"I don't have a boyfriend. Just bitches. And I'm always on the hunt for one more.", the guy said in response, completely unruffled.

With that, the driver raised his right foot onto the side of the car and kicked back with a shocking burst of strength and speed, knocking into Thompson at the same time. The cop's head snapped back as his nose was broken.

They both fell backwards onto the road but while Officer Thompson was flat on his back, eyes watery and head spinning, the speeder was already scrambling off to get behind him.

The young man pulled his handcuffed wrists under him and pulled his legs through the loop of his arms so that his hands were in front of him now.

He moved behind Thompson, looped the link of the handcuffs around the officer's neck and began choking him out.

"Don't worry, little piggie. I'm just gonna to make you squeal a little. Well, maybe more than a little...." his voice fading as I lost consciousness.

......Thompson awoke some time later, his head pounding. He realized that they were still in the same location. The perp was standing over him completely naked, stroking a mammoth dick. He also realized that he was also naked on the ground, his hands zip-tied behind him.

"Oh, no!", panic kicked in.

"Lisssten man, just let me go. This du-du-doesn't have to get any worse fo-fo for you."

"Worse? It's about to get so much BETTER for both of us, Officer..." the young man was looking through the wallet he'd left on the cruiser's dashboard, "Thompson."

"Stay the fuck away from me, you fucking queer!"

"I'm not a queer, Officer Thompson. And neither are the bitches that suck my dick and bounce on it.... Not when I first meet them, anyway."

"I'm Michael, by the way." he began slowly stroking his dick while he towered over the recently domineering cop. "And this is your new best friend."

As Michael did this, Thompson noticed a sudden warmth suffusing his body. The streetlights became fuzzy in his vision and he started feeling really good.

"Ah, looks like it's kicking in. That's good. Normally, I like to take my time. Slip into your life and slowly destroy you with my gifts but... sometimes you gotta speed things up a little."

That good feeling inside of Officer Thompson kept growing..

"You'd be surprised what time and the right pressure can do to a man. Take somebody like your dispatcher, Mr Li.", Michael rolled him over onto his back and sat down on his chest, the pressure making it harder to breathe.

Michael wasn't heavily muscled but his height and the muscles he did have were nothing to sniff at.

He placed a laptop on the ground to Thompson's right and hit play.

A pov shot swung around what I recognized to be Li's living room (Li had had Thompson and his wife, Linda, over with the kids only a month ago for a little get together). In the middle of the living room where the coffee table usually was, Li sat naked on his heels, slowly stroking a throbbing erection, blindfolded. The camera panned down to reveal Michael's cock bobbing up and down as he walked.

"Stop that, slut! You know that my cock is the only one you take care of now."

Smack! Michael's hand shot across the screen striking Li so hard in the face that he fell over. Whimpering he rose up and began to blindly feel for Michael with his hands, a trickle of blood ran from his bottom lip. Once his hands touched Michael's hip he oriented himself dead center in the camera's frame, and began kissing the sides of Michael's intimidating appendage.

Sniff "I'm so sorry, sir" his tongue darted out and licked the right side of Michael's cock for a moment before he resumed making out with it "I was bad. Please punish me." The plaintiff tone of his voice was even crazier than him orally pleasuring another man's dick. Despite his position in dispatch, Li was a certified badass who would grapple with the cops in the precinct's gym and often submitted them with some devious joint lock or guillotine. The meekness of his words combined with the utterly insane depravity of his actions were mind boggling.

Michael moved up on Thompson's chest so that his cock was now hovering millimeters above the cop's face.

Thompson kept it turned towards the laptop.

"Joon held out longer than I'd thought. I worked for 3 weeks on a lawn maintenance crew, the owner and I got really close when I worked for him in high school, I mean, I worked on him until he started working on me, but he still felt like he needed to repay me so, instant access to police dispatch."

"All I had to do was chat him up a bit. Have a few beers with him after the job was done. Offer him a joint one time, get him horned up with some discussions of my conquests and BAM, on his knees and on my dick."

"It took a couple hours." Stroking his cock above me while Li slobbered over it in the video.

"But he broke."

Michael pulled the blindfold off as Li latched onto the tip of his dick, his eyes staring into the camera, haunted, as he began to take it into his throat.

"Like you all do."

Li's lips were now gliding over Michael's 11-and-a-half inches at a superhuman pace.

How he could fit all that in his mouth and throat was beyond the stunned patrolman. He suddenly noticed that his dick was hard.

"So", Michael's voice came through the laptop, "have you thought about what I said. Which cop will you help me take first?"

Joon pulled himself off of Michael's cock for a moment, "Um, Michael, I can't...."

SLAP!

Michael's palm knocked Li off his feet again. Blood trickled from his nose and his eyes were glassy and unfocused. Michael pulled him to his knees by his hair with one hand and started stroking his cock with the other. He must have had some kind of hands-free camera mount to capture Li's debasement.

"You never want to tell me, no, cumslut! Or I might deprive you of your fix." Michael's hand glided over his mammoth cock as he almost pulled Li off his knees by his hair, a pained look on the dispatcher's face. Pain from being manhandled, obviously, but also pain from being held back from Michael's dick. Li's mouth was open, less than an inch from the tip of it, and his tongue was darting out trying to make contact. Michael cruelly kept it out of reach.

"Please... feed me" Li mewled like a bitch in heat.

"Who? Who will you give to me knowing I'm gonna wreck their holes AND their lives?"

Li struggled to reach Michael's erection and to stay loyal to the officers who had placed their trust in him. He held out for three seconds.

"Thompson.... and Jensen.... and Richards... any of them..... all of them..."

"Good bitch. You deserve a treat, now, don't you?"

"YES!!!!!"

"Beg for it."

"Please. I've been so good, haven't I? Pleeeassssseeeeeee."

"Oh, alright." Michael sounding like an indulgent father unloaded on Li's face. About a dozen volleys of cum plastered his face, his chest, his crotch and his legs.

Michael wasn't finished.

He rested his cock on the top of Li's head and kept stroking, his inhuman cumshot continuing to shoot his semen all over the carpet behind the once proud police dispatcher.

"Uh oh, bitch. I spilled some of your treat on the rug. You know what to do."

Li spun around and began lapping up the spunk that had pooled on the carpet behind him, ass waving in the air.

No, he wasn't offering himself, was he. Despite what had preceded it, Thompson was shocked when Michael's cock lined up perfectly with Li's asshole and began disappearing into it.

"Yes! Oh, god, yes!"

"You see how obedient bitches get rewarded, Officer Thompson. And doesn't he look so happy?"

Michael was now roughly fucking Li in the video, grabbing him by the neck to pull his face upward. The bliss on Li's face was horrifying. Michael could be heard clearing his throat in the laptop's audio before he spit several times in Li's face as the fucking intensified. Li's eyes lost focus and drool leaked from the corners of his mouth.

"I'm.... gonna.... cum...."

"Go ahead, cocksleeve, we've got all weekend."

Michael proceeded to fuck the cum out of Li.

Whatever Thompson had been dosed with after Michael choked him out was hitting him harder than ever. His head kept turning from the video to the monster cock resting on his face. He felt good and his dick was fully erect at 5 inches. Michael's cock filled up the screen as it furiously plunged in and out of Li's ass and towered over him.

Michael now leisurely stroking himself above Thompson looks behind himself and notices the cop's hard-on.

"Hey, looks like the chemical encouragement is working. Is your excuse for a dick hard, Officer Thompson?"

"Uh-huh."

"Why?"

"drugs... making me hard"

"Have you ever heard of a drug that can make a straight man queer for another man's cock?"

Thompson stared cross-eyed at Michael's hand pumping his perfect column of meat, his own dick had begun leaking pre-cum.

"uh... no..."

"What's that?"

Thompson's head turned to the screen now, transfixed.

As Michael, fucking Li doggystyle, suddenly lunges forward, grabs Li's wrists and violently pulls them back. Li falls face forward into the pool of cum that Michael's complete domination of him has wrung out of his balls in the last 10 minutes. He knows what to do. He opens his mouth and guzzles his own cum like a man dying of thirst.

Michael reached down and grips Thompson's head, positioning it so that his cock is now resting on Thompson's lips.

"What's that, again bitch? Can any drug make you queer for cock? Like you are right now?"

"No!" Thompson shouts, his lips brushing against the underside of Michael's erection. The video, the drugs, Michael's words and the sight and scent of his alpha male cock overwhelm Thompson's senses. The second his lips make contact with the soft skin and granite hardness of Michael's cock, Thompson's dick begins spurting all over the small of Michael's back and his own stomach.

"Oh, god! Fuckkk!" Thompson cried out.

Michael threw back his head and laughed uproariously, "I knew it! I knew cops would break easier than my other victims" staring downward as he mashed Thompson's face against his rigid length. He ground it back and forth, taking up Thompson's entire field of vision.