Straight Cops Enslaved Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael waited, cock barely inside his ass.

Thompson knew what he was doing.

Michael wanted him to take over and start bouncing on his cock so he won their little contest. Well, he could hold out five minutes, no problem.

He did miss getting fucked, though.

And the feeling of Michael's cock in his ass, but just barely, was making him squirm.

He backed his ass back onto another inch of Michael's ass before he realized it. He moved forward an inch, trying to take it back but that felt so good that he instinctively thrust back another three inches.

Three minutes left and almost a third of Michael's cock in him.

He wanted more.

But he could hold out for another three minutes. He stayed motionless.

For 10 seconds.

Thompson moaned and squirmed and pulled himself off of Michael's dick only to fall back even further this time.

"Two minutes, bitch. Maybe you'll be able to hold out. You'd be the first to do so, though."

"Every straight guy I've ever met thought they could hold out."

Thompson wasn't so much squirming now as he was rotating his ass around Michael's cock, trying to pleasure himself without bouncing on it.

"Friends, classmates, teachers.... one minute left, slut...

"Teammates, coaches, my cousins...

Visions of dozens of men getting fucked by Michael and absolutely loving every second of it flooded Thompson's mind. He mewled "oh, god save me" and dropped back until 9 inches of Michael's cock were buried inside of him.

"My brothers and my dad... on my 19 th birthday... 30 seconds, cunt."

Thompson moved forward and Michael's cock dragged along his prostate for what seemed like hours. His dick had never been harder.

"They all submitted. You never had a chance."

The feelings and images of Michael forcing other men to satisfy his perversions were too much. "Oh, Fuck!", Thompson groaned in total surrender and began bouncing back and forth on Michael's magnificent dick like every other man Michael had victimized over the years.

There were 3 more seconds on the timer when Thompson broke completely. Michael never had a moment's doubt. He grabbed Thompson by the hair and lifted him off the hood.

"Smile for the dashboard cam, bitch!" Michael screamed in triumph as he railed Thompson's ass. He lifted him higher so the dashboard cam could see how hard he was from getting fucked even as Michael's own camera documented the plumbing of Thompson's ass.

Thompson's face was slack and spittle flew from his open mouth as he was deep dicked over the next hour, constantly being edged closer and closer to orgasm again and again until his mind was lost in a haze of pleasure.

"I'd tell you to prepare yourself for your first anal orgasm but there really isn't any point because... well, you'll see."

The pleasure built up inside of Thompson's ass until he couldn't contain it any longer. Michael pulled him even higher off the hood by his hair, ripping out some chunks of it by the roots.

"YES! GOD! YES! YES! YES!" Thompson screamed as he came harder than he ever thought possible. His teeth clamped shut as his stomach muscles cramped to fire shot after shot of cum all over the windshield of his cruiser, temporarily blocking the dashboard cam's view of the action.

"Time to breed this pussy, Office Cocksleeve. Take every... last... Fucking... DROP!"

And Michael came deep in Thompson's ass intensifying his ongoing orgasm even more. Thompson lost control of his body at this point. His head would've dropped if Michael hadn't been lifting him by his hair.

Thompson couldn't believe how lucky he was to be chosen by Michael. To be remade for his use. He felt like the luckiest man in the world.

Michael wouldn't rate his pussy above a 6 compared to his other bitches.

True to his earlier declarations, Michael really did use Thompson as a cocksleeve, guiding his whole body back and forth and his ass up and down his cock by his hair, milking every last drop of cum from his balls before opening his hand, letting Thompson's upper body drop two feet and slam into the hood like a ragdoll, his chin hitting the metallic surface, chipping two of his teeth.

Without Michael holding him in position, Thompson slid off his cock and off the hood of the car onto the pavement below. The impact cracked the orbital bone surrounding his right eye and caused a geyser of Michael's cum to shoot out of his ass. Michael captured this beautiful moment in 4k on his phone.

"Oooohhhh, officer down!" Michael laughed as he reached down to grab Thompson's uniform, used it to clean off his cock and threw it onto Thompson's face.

When Thompson awoke an hour later he couldn't see anything because his cum covered uniform was now stuck to the side of his face. Michael was fucking his thoroughly abused asshole.

"You and me and the rest of the Force are going to have so much fun together, aren't we, bitch?"

Thompson thought of his brothers-in-arms, men he would take a bullet for every day and twice on Sunday, mustered his courage and his strength with every bit of willpower he had left...

...moaned his agreement and began squeezing Michael's cock with his ass, trying with all his heart and soul to please the man-god who had turned him out.