Straight Cops Enslaved Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another."

This time, Li poured the double shots.

"To experiencing everything the Freehold police department has to offer."

The second shots hit harder than the first.

"I have a lot of questions I wanna ask you, Jensen. You don't mind if I pick your brain for a bit, do you?"

"Not at all."

"Cum. Sit with me on the couch. We'll watch the game and I can get to know what you can do better."

For the next few hours, the drinks flowed and Michael peppered Jensen with questions. All the subtle insinuations were gone and replaced by seemingly earnest requests for logistical information on the Freehold pd. Who worked what shift? Who was partnered with who? Who had been partners with who? The routes of patrols. Later, Jensen would feel crippling guilt that he had so readily answered these questions before Michael had broken him.

"If I hadn't been so free with my responses, maybe some of my brothers in arms could've escaped becoming Michael's playthings?" he would think, tossing and turning as sleep eluded him.

Jensen had no way of knowing that Michael knew every single thing there was to know about the Freehold pd the first night that he had made Li ride his dick. Some of the things Li remembered saying but most of it, he didn't. And getting bitches to think that they had betrayed more than they had was one of the first tricks that Michael learned as he explored all the ways to destroy a man.

Somewhere along the way, Thompson had suggested that they do a few lines of blow. It had been a long time since Jensen had partied this hard but he was pretty hammered at this point and couldn't muster up the willpower to say no.

Thompson took out what looked like an evidence bag containing a kilo of coke.

"Wow! Officer Thompson. Have you been dipping into the evidence lockup, you bad boy? What kind of example are you setting for young and impressionable cops in training like me?"

"It's not a big deal." Thompson slurred. "It gets destroyed after it's used as evidence in a case, anyway."

Jensen himself had dipped into quite a few baggies of confiscated evidence over the years. Coke, speed, molly, percs and not an insignificant amount of cash. Less so as he'd gotten older, settled down, and had more to lose. But old habits died hard.

A pile of high end cocaine (and a little something more, though he didn't know it at the time) was poured on the coffee table in the living room and Michael cut it up into 4 thick lines with a credit card.

Thompson and Li went first, groaning after they snorted. Jensen went third, the coke hitting his bloodstream like an electric current and Michael went last.

"Whattya say we really get this party started, fellas?"

Things got blurry at this point.

Time became disjointed.

30 minute jump.....

On the couch, watching a porno with Michael in the middle, Li and Jensen on either side, Thompson on the side couch. Rubbing their erections through their pants. Li suggests they get more comfortable. Jensen's so horny he's pulling down his pants before Li finishes suggesting it. Shock as Michael's cock springs free, the tip hitting the bottom of his pecs.

10 minute jump ....

Furiously jacking it next to Michael on his right side. Michael says "Cum!" and Li and Thompson are firing off all over themselves. Jensen loses it and does the same. "Aw, no fair!"

5 minute jump ....

Li and Jensen's fingers are interlocked around Michael's insanely huge dick, pumping it up and down. Jensen thinks he's already came twice and is about to again. He's not even touching himself. What's happening?

10 minute jump .....

He's lying down, his head across Michael's knees, his face buried in Michael's balls, furiously pumping Michael's cock with his right hand. He feels his legs on someone's shoulders and a mouth on his own cock. Who's blowing him? There were no women at the party. Michael's balls contract and suddenly his face is being drenched by something hot and wet, his hand is still stroking. He cums deep in his old partner's throat.

5 minute jump....

He's a sticky mess. Michael is half carrying him to the bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up, Officer."

The water is hot and the shower is small. No, not small. He's just sharing it with someone. Michael is pushing him to his knees where the shower's spray will hit him square in the face. Something long and heavy is on top of his face, rubbing it, making it messy again.

He's reaching up to stroke it. New instincts kicking in.

"Give us a kiss, bitch!"

Jensen opens his lips and begins peppering Michael's cock with kisses like it's his first girlfriend. He barely notices the phone recording him.

10 minute jump.....

He's on the floor of the bathroom soaking wet. Thompson and Li are kneeling next to him fully clothed. Michael's towering over them all. Jensen's jacking Michael off with both hands while his friends each use theirs to assist while the other grips a side of his face, holding him in place. Every time they stroke Michael in unison, Jensen sees the opening of his dick flare open and it's like he's staring into the abyss.

"Work for that load, you worthless holes!"

All three of them moan in perfect unison and pick up the pace, needing to please him.

"Try not to cum before me, faggots."

"Uhnnn!" Thompson shivers and his dick spurts in his pants, a white stain seeping through the crotch.

"Oh, godddddddd, Michael!" Li follows suit, his entire body convulsing, struggling to maintain the same rhythm.

"Almost there, bitches! Jensen, are you ready for your close up?"

"Yeah?" he tentatively responded.

Li and Thompson shoved his face forward until it's only an inch from the head of Michael's dick, opening and closing like an iris every second.

"Beg for it, you fucking simps!"

"Please!", "Cum all over me", "Feed me!", "I need it!" , "Oh sweet Jesus, Pleeeeeeeeease!" Jensen didn't know which words were his and which were his friends but he knew he agreed with them all.

"Oh, alright."

Feeling Michael's dick tense pushed Jensen over the edge, he came through the opening of Michael's legs landing in the bathtub, just as a firehose of semen covered his face. Once he was coated and unable to see, he felt Thompson pull Michael's dick towards his own face.

"Yessss!!!!"

A moment later a tug in Li's direction and an accompanying sigh of relief.

10 minute jump....

Under the scalding hot water of the shower, again. His face is pressed against Michael's chest and his mouth is latched onto Michael's nipple. Jensen is using both his hands to hold his dick on top of Michael's, covering less than half it, rubbing them together. He's in awe of Michael's size and power and the feel of grinding his whole length against part of Michael's is amazing.

"Do you want me inside you?"

Jensen mewled like a bitch in heat, licked Michael's pec up to his clavicle and fired his tiny load, hitting Michael's stomach and covering a fraction of his manhood. He collapsed into Michael's arms.

6 hour jump....

He woke up groggy and disoriented. He was fully clothed on the couch. He noticed that the pillow under his head was wet and his hair was still damp. Flashes of the night before tried to form in his mind. Getting blitzed on Blue Label and yayo and what felt like something else. Being horny and stroking on the couch and then...nothing.

He got to his feet too quickly and regretted it immediately. His head pounded and he felt like throwing up. Absent-mindedly, he noticed an erection tenting his pants.

On the coffee table was a large glass of water, two pills, and a post it note saying "Swallow me. -M" No prizes for guessing who "M" was and he was in too much pain to question some possible relief. He downed the pills and the whole glass of water.

He checked his phone. 1:38pm. Shit! His day shift started in less than an hour. He grabbed his keys, phone and wallet and headed home.

Within ten minutes of taking the pills he felt much better. The pain had melted away and been replaced by a growing font of energy and focus.

He showered and dressed in his uniform before grabbing something on his way to the precinct.

Walking past the dispatch offices, he stopped by Li's cubicle.

"Some wild night, huh?" Jensen tried to sound casual but was really fishing for Li to fill in some of the details. He barely remembered working frantically towards something with Li and Thompson but couldn't recall how Michael fit into it at all.

"Uh, yeah. It really was. What do you remember?" Li responded diffidently.

"Not a whole of a hell of a lot. Too much booze and too much of the other stuff. Did we watch a porno?"

"Yeah, it was Michael's idea. You know how it is at that age. Rock hard all the time and looking for somewhere to put it." Li said in a dreamy way as his eyes got all glassy and unfocused.

"Yeah, I remember. I'm gonna head out."

"Good luck." Li said as Jensen walked towards the main double doors leading to the parking lot and his cruiser, his voice blending four disparate emotions. Sadness, envy, shame, and solace.

Jensen drove off to his doom.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

5 hours into his shift and Jensen was noticing something seriously off. He still felt energized and focused but there was a growing feeling of sexual frustration on top of it. He'd had a semi for the past hour and his balls felt increasingly full.

Well, he'd sampled some coke liberated from the lock up last night, who knows what else had been smuggled out to liven up the festivities? The two pills he'd taken to cure his hangover might be the new designer drug all the kids were partying with a year from now.

Trying to ignore the discomfort emanating from his groin, he checked his phone to kill some time.

He'd gotten a text from a number he didn't recognize.

"Li was telling me you didn't remember most of the fun we had last night. Lucky for you I'm something of an amateur filmmaker."

A link appeared in the text. Jensen clicked on it and was redirected to one of the more popular porn sites, xhamster.

He noticed two male symbols interlocked in the upper right corner of the page.

His heart started beating fast in his chest, panic creeping in from the sides of his consciousness, he pressed play.

Over the next 5 minutes, Jensen was treated to a montage of his drug-induced temporary descent into homosexual depravity. All set to some techno club song.

♫ I wanna put you in my mouth ♫

A clear shot of Jensen, Li and Michael jerking off on Thompson's couch. From the angle, Thompson had been recording from the side the whole time.

♫ I wanna crush you in my jaws ♫

Jensen and Li cumming together. Zoom in on Michael's face grinning and saying something.

♫ I wanna put you in my mouth ♫

Jensen and Li holding hands in the gayest way possible with a monster cock between them. Staring slack jawed at it while they teamed up to please the obviously superior man.

The cumshot coating their hands.

♫ I don't feel like I can be ... ♫

Sitting with his face buried in another man's balls, stroking Michael while his former partner sucked him like a two dollar whore.

♫ ,..anything more than this ♫

Getting his first (but not last) facial.

♫ I don't really want to be.... ♫

In the shower facing up, head wobbling back and forth. Michael's dick blocking most of it from the camera's view. Tenderly pecking the side of it before showering it with kisses.

♫ ,.more than this ♫

On the floor of the bathroom, side by side with his former friends and (soon-to-be) fellow slaves stroking Michael in perfect sync, the moments when they each came hands-free blindingly obvious. And Michael blasting them one by one in the face.

♫ I just wanna be whatever.... ♫

In the shower, sucking and licking Michael's chest, frotting together until Jensen loses it, cums and collapses.

♫ ,.you want me to be... ♫

The video ended with a shot of him on the floor of the shower as the music faded out.

Jensen's heart hammered in his chest and he was sweating through his uniform.

We should meat up to discuss your future. I can delete this video or publish it on 100 sites under the title Straight Cop Worships Cock. What do you say?

"Yeah, let's meet up. Where?" Jensen rapidly responded, thinking of how he was gonna beat this little queer within an inch of his life, get him to delete the video and put two in the back of his head for good measure. Fucking faggot!

"How about we meet at Freehold High? No one's around and I know the security code: 868932."

"Alright. I'll be there in 5 minutes." Jensen answered wondering how the kid could possibly know that code. It changed every year and only school leadership and the upper ranks of the pd knew it.

"I can't wait."

........................................................................................................................................................................

True to his word, the parking was completely deserted. Jensen parked his cruiser behind the football team's locker room where it wouldn't be seen by any rando who drove by or fellow officers doing their patrols in the area.

As he walked to the main entrance, his phone lit up.

"I'm in the gym."

Jensen entered the code, opened the doors and followed the signs in the main foyer for the gym. The doors were open and all the lights were on.

Michael stood on a set of mats he'd moved together. His phone in his hand and a laptop off the side. His shirt was off and he was wearing a pair of gym shorts with a visible hard-on outlined through the thin material.

"I'm so glad you could make it." Michael beamed, gripping his dick with the hand not holding his phone.

"Listen to me, you fucking faggot!" Jensen shouted, hand on his baton closing the distance.

"One" Michael said and held up his index finger and brought his phone up to where he could see it.

"Don't you dare, cocksucker." Jensen slowed in his approach, afraid Michael was gonna go through on his earlier promise to publish the video on more sites.

"Two" Michael's middle finger joined his index in what was normally considered a sign of peace but here seemed like some coded threat.

"Oh, just keeping track of how many times I'm going to really have to punish you. When you use your mouth to say such hateful things, I need to put it to better use."

"You're gonna delete that video from that site and from your phone and wherever you've got it, you sick freak."

"Three. You know, homosexuality is extremely common in all mammalian species. And based on my track record, every man."

"I don't know what you put in that cocaine but none of that was me."

"Ha. You're gonna find out who the real you is tonight, Officer Jensen. You're gonna love it! Trust me." and with that Michael tossed his phone to the side.

"You stupid little shit" Jensen thought as he quickly closed the distance, pulling his baton free of the loop at his belt and swing fast and hard for Michael's head. At the last moment, Michael ducked and delivered a quick punch to Jensen's midsection. It was quick but Michael knew how to follow through and Jensen doubled over sucking in air and backing away.

A few seconds went by as Jensen drew in air, regathered himself and launched forward, this time trying to connect with the larger target of Michael's torso. He connected hard with the upper part of Michael's arm expecting him to back away with a fractured or broken humerus but Michael had flexed the muscles in his arm before impact and didn't seem to register the impact.

A quick jab from Michael rocked his head back. A black eye began forming almost immediately.

On and on this went. Every attack from an officer trained to brutalize the public he had sworn to protect, countered by a more effective attack from the younger man.

A strike against Michael's leg side stepped, Michael countered with a kick to Jensen's thigh that had him hobbling on the mat.

A quick jab of the night stick to Michael's stomach caught and shoved backwards into his own balls (still pent up despite the adrenaline of the fight and the earlier panic attack).

Jensen was completely enraged by this point and began swinging wildly and screaming inchoately. Michael avoided each strike and moved like a snake until he was behind Jensen.

Powerful hands gripped Jensen's button down uniform shirt in the middle and ripped it open. Michael kneed Jensen hard in the small of his back propelling him forward even as he ripped the shirt off to the sides.

As Jensen fell forward Michael kept pulling and the sleeves came off two, knocking his baton out of his hand and the buttons at the cuffs popping off from the force.

Now, only in his white undershirt and pants, Jensen howled and launched himself at Michael's legs. Stupid. Michael just dropped down and put him in a guillotine again like the first day they'd met. Once again, he was forced to stare at the erection tenting Michael's shorts but now he could also see a clear stain spreading from where it jutted out the most.

"Could that be just precum? There's so much of it. What the FUCK am I thinking?"

He tried to free himself but Michael's grip was like a vise. He felt himself fading out. Michael let go and he fell to the mat in a heap. He massaged his bruised throat and gasped for breath. Michael slowly bent down, gripped his white tee at the hem and ripped it off of him.

"Almost to the fun stuff, Officer."

Jensen really noticed how helpless and almost naked he was and panicked again. He began trying to pull his service pistol from its holster on his belt.

"No, no, no. You pigs and your guns. Y'know, I'm not some unarmed black guy, right?" Michael said with real malice in his voice as he scrambled onto Jensen's back, gripped the wrist that was pulling the gun from his holster and squeezed.

The small bones in Jensen's wrist ground together and fractured, he screamed in agony and dropped his pistol.

Michael's other hand gripped Jensen's hair, pulled his head and upper body about a foot off of the mat and slammed his face into the mat multiple times.

Each time, his face hit the mat, the cop made a terrified little yelp. By the tenth time his face was bright red, his other eye was also beginning to blacken and blood leaked from his broken nose.

"Pleash...no morr."

Michael let go. He popped the clip out of Jensen's pistol, the one bullet from its chamber and took it apart before throwing the pieces far from the mat.

He pulled Jensen's taser from its holster, "Ooh boy, I love these things. You, not so much."

Jensen heard the crackle of the taser and tried to brace himself before Michael jammed it into the small of his back and held it there for 30 seconds. Jensen spasmed and the smell of burning skin began to permeate the gym. A black scorch mark now decorated his back as he tried to gain control of his body.

Michael stood up and flipped Jensen onto his back. He undid the cop's belt and began to shuck off his pants and boxer briefs. For some reason Jensen's dick was hard. Michael knew the pills were helping but the truth was that all of his victims got turned on by being dominated. The contradiction between their perceived selves and what Michael turned them into overstimulated their minds as they tried to resolve the differences.

"Well, no more need for this, I guess." Michael pulled his shorts down and off. Then he bent down and wrapped them around Jensen's head. He tied them at the back so that the precum stain was covering his nose and mouth. Michael's scent invaded his brain to speed along the conditioning.

He pulled Jensen's handcuffs out of their case on his belt and handcuffed his hands in front of him. He also pulled six more sets of handcuffs from the bookbag he had brought with him. All taken from members of the Freehold pd after Michael showed them who they really were. The extras were for later.