Straight Cops Enslaved Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael pushed Jensen's hands over his head and sat down on his chest. The tip of his cock rested on Jensen's covered face right where the precum stain was. He squeezed the head and more of it dripped down and soaked through.

"Y'know. I wasn't really gonna publish that video on those sites. And the second you showed up I deleted the copy off of xhamster. I just needed to get you here."

Michael brought Jensen's hands forward and placed them on the very end of his cock, holding them in place and began to slowly pump his cock through them.

"I wasn't quite so rough with Thompson or Li. They broke from way less than what I've done to you."

"They really didn't want to help me enslave you."

"But then I didn't throat them or pound their pussies for a few days and in come the texts and voicemails falling all over themselves to come up with ever more devious ways to get you to this point."

Jensen's hands were slick with Michael's precum and it had really begun to leak through his shorts. Michael stopped thrusting his cock and Jensen took over stroking.

"Isn't this so much better than fighting? Aren't you so fucking hard, right now?"

Jensen groaned and twisted his hips, his erect four inches swayed back and forth.

Something about this seemed familiar to him. Not the handjob he was participating in with more and more energy and enthusiasm even as the memories from the night before were being unlocked by the experience. Something about having a wet cloth over your face but in a radically different context.

"That's it. Stroke the whole length faster. We're both gonna get a big reward. I've always wanted to try this."

Jensen did what he had said every perp and skell should do and complied with efficiency. Pumping the cock of the man who had humiliated him, beat his ass, and tased him.

"Here comes your treat. YES!"

Michael came all over Jensen's cloth covered face just as his horny, drug-addled and banged up mind made the connection.

"Isn't this exactly like waterboarding?!?!?!"

Too late, Jensen was drowning in Michael's cum, sputtering and coughing, trying desperately to pull his hands free to pull the drenched shorts off his face.

Michael held his hands in place and laughed like he'd just heard the funniest joke in the world. Jensen inhaled some of his cum, the liquid burning his nostrils and his windpipe. The coughing and sputtering went on for a solid minute before Michael stood and Jensen was able to pull the shorts off and start breathing again with great difficulty.

For five minutes, Jensen gasped and coughed, Michael's seed beginning to leak out of his nose. Michael ate an apple, contentedly watching the whole thing a few feet away.

"That was amazing! I'm just bummed that you didn't know anything for me to torture out of you. Be honest, you didn't think it was so bad when it was some brown savage in the Middle East on the receiving end of it, right?"

Jensen didn't respond but he remembered loudly proclaiming "Good!" when the images and stories of torture started coming out of Iraq in 2004.

"Well, no rest for the wicked. " Michael stood up strolled over to Jensen's prone body, undid the handcuffs around one of his wrists and redid them with his hands behind his back. He took another two pairs of cuffs that some other copsleeves had generously donated to Michael's efforts and cuffed Jensen's ankles together and the two sets of cuffs together towards the center of his back. It was an uncomfortable, but not painful position. Not yet.

He rolled Jensen onto his stomach with Michael kneeling in front of him. Jensen feared what was coming next.

"I told you I'd put your mouth to good use, didn't I?"

Michael gripped Jensen by the hair with one hand, pulling him about 8 inches off the mat and grabbed Jensen's taser with the other.

"Open your mouth or I'll force it open and you can suck on this for a while." The taser crackled inches in front of Jensen's face. He whimpered and opened his mouth.

"Good boy. You deserve this, you know that, right?"

As Michael pushed his cock into Jensen's mouth for the first time, he began to wonder if that was true. He'd always believed that he was a righteous man. He attended church regularly. He enforced the rule of law as he saw fit. Mainly that involved harassing certain kinds of people to keep them in line but he had always seen it as necessary. But could he really not be a bad person and have this horror show be happening to him. Didn't bad things only happen to bad people?

Michael loved to play on the simplistic notion that the way the world was was inherently fair and just. It was the easiest way to get his victims to actively participate in their own defilement. The worse he treated them, the more they must have deserved it.

Fucking idiots! Fair had nothing to do with it. Michael broke the wicked and the just alike. In fact, he preferred the just. He also loved destroying unbelievable assholes like Jensen and most every authority figure he ever met but breaking virtuous men held a special thrill.

"Good luck finding one of those in any police department ", he thought and began to slowly, patiently fuck Jensen's mouth.

"Eyes open, bitch. I like to see when hope dies in them."

Jensen's lips were stretched taut around Michael's massive girth, his mouth salivating in response. Worse yet, his hard dick was grinding against the mat driving him crazy. He needed to cum.

This went on for about 10 minutes before Michael abruptly stopped.

"Let's see if my special workout routine has paid off, ay?"

Jensen's face would have looked confused if he could make facial expressions with Michael's cock lodged in it. "What could he possibly mean?"

Just then, Jensen could see Michael's abdominal muscles contract and the unbelievable happened. Michael flexed his dick so hard, that it lifted Jensen's head off the mat several inches, pushing it painfully back towards his bound ankles. Michael's cock kept him elevated in this stress position for 45 seconds, the pain building until Jensen was breathing hard, his lips flaring around Michael's dick as he whimpered.

Michael relaxed his cock and Jensen's head dropped back down to the mat. Panic subsided and relief from the pain lasted for about 10 seconds before it happened again.

Michael flexed and Jensen's head came almost a foot off the mat, Jensen began screaming in agony immediately, the sound muffled by Michael's intruder. Michael was breathing hard and staring at Jensen's face, more from the thrill of inflicting pain than any appreciable exertion.

Jensen tried to pull himself off of Michael's dick but his neck was being pushed back to its limits already.

A full minute of screaming on Michael's dick before he relaxed and Jensen panted and wept.

"I wonder if I could break your neck like this."

Jensen cried harder.

Michael flexed harder than before and Jensen thought it was actually going to happen. He was going to be killed by Michael's cock, his neck broken. He hoped the blowjob would end once he was dead but based on his experiences so far he really doubted it.

"Ah, not yet." Michael grabbed Jensen by the hair, pulled his cock out of his mouth and let go, allowing Jensen's head to drop chin-first onto the mat. Jensen's jaw slammed shut and his front teeth broke into pieces. The worst pain yet flowed down into his gums and he screamed and cried louder than ever.

Michael squatted in front him, rapidly jacking off. Blood spewed from Jensen's mouth and bits of his teeth flew out every time he screamed.

Just as the Jensen's screams begin to lessen in intensity, Michael stroked even faster, aiming his cock at Jensen's partially closed mouth and came.

His cumshot hit the fragments of Jensen's remaining front teeth, knocking them inward down his throat. Jensen's screams dwarfed what had come before. He swallowed semen and bits of himself and, unbelievably, this is what finally made him cum for the first (but not last) time that night.

He screamed and squirted his jizz onto the mat. Pain and pleasure mixing together and forever becoming entangled in his mind.

Michael had made another pain pig.

"You might need something if you're gonna use your mouth for the next part. Hold up." Michael leaned over to his bag and pulled out a small vial filled with some greyish powder. He poured it on the web of tissue connecting his thumb and index finger and held it under Jensen's nose.

"Snort, bitch!"

Jensen did as he was told. Partly because he would do anything to ease the agony he was feeling. But mainly because Michael was obviously the superior specimen of manhood and he believed every word of the alpha male bullshit he had grown up with.

Immediately, he began experiencing relief from the pain and the familiar feeling of an opioid like percocet or oxycontin working. But on top of that his heart began to beat harder and his perceptions came into crystal focus. He couldn't tell if it was coke or meth or both but it was strong.

Michael cracked something in his hands and shoved it under Jensen's nose again but this time a stinging chemical stench filled his nostrils and something kicked in on top of the stimulants he'd already been given.

Michael stood up, gesturing for Jensen to get up on his knees. Michael's dick pointed at the bloody opening of Jensen's mouth. The law enforcement officer could see Michael's cell phone pointed at his bruised and battered face.

"Suck my fucking cock, you stupid bitch!"

Jensen opened his mouth, leaned forward and began worshipping Michael's python. He pumped with both his hands while his tongue darted back and forth under the head. He moved down one side, his tongue slathering up one side and down the other with his drool.

"Not half bad, slave. But I've worked so hard to get you here that I want to take it easy now. Don't let my cock out of your mouth or you'll be sorry."

Jensen couldn't imagine himself being in any more a sorry condition than he already was but he didn't plan on finding out. As Michael crouched down onto the mat, Jensen's mouth stayed latched onto his dick like a baby with its bottle. Michael leaned back until he was on his back and Jensen was on his hands and knees still bobbing on the end of his cock.

"Enough with the tip, bitch. You're gonna learn how to take me all the way in, now. Gag on my cock and keep going."

Michael pointed his phone directly at Jensen's face as he subserviently began pushing more and more of his mouth onto Michael's cock. Tears began welling in his eyes and he kept making these gurgling, gagging sounds like he was about to throw up. Except for the bruises and blood, the video would make Jensen seem like he was a willing participant in this blowjob. And he was. He had just had no intention of doing anything like this even an hour before.

Michael had changed him.

This continued for the better part of 30 minutes before Michael casually spread his thighs wider, flexed his cock to pull Jensen forward a bit, and closed his thighs tightly around Jensen's neck.

The phone captured the scene perfectly. Jensen was trapped in his new natural position. Michael put his large hand on the top of Jensen's head and pulled down at the same time as he began facefucking the cop.

"Uk-uk-uk-uk-uk-uk-uk-uk" the sound of Michael's dick slamming into the back of Jensen's mouth reverberated throughout the gym.

"Now, the department brass really wanted to ban this next hold. Something about a significant danger of suffocation or spinal damage. But I think I changed their minds a bit."

Michael brought his tablet over so that Jensen could clearly see the screen from where he was held in the vise of Michael's thighs. He clicked on a video file titled "FreeholdPd_LeglockBJsComp" and it began playing.

It opened on Li the dispatcher in the same position as Jensen was in now, head trapped between Michael's heavily muscled thighs and getting facefucked for about a minute before transitioning to Officer Thompson in the same position, similarly helpless to stop himself from being used.

Next, he saw Sergeant Barnes getting his throat savaged by Michael's weapon, then Lieutenant Haverrs, then Deputy Chief Chalmers.

Each of the last three men had been mentors and role models for Jensen as he came up in the department. To see them being used by this absolute monster broke his heart and his will completely.

The video began transitioning from one cop slave to another, getting shoved as far down Michael's cock as they could go while he fucked their faces harder and harder. Michael began picking up the pace along with the playback of his previous conquests.

"Yes" Michael roared in the video showing Li's throat bulging, as he shot into Li's mouth he squeezed his thigh muscles together, strangling Li.

"Ha!" the same thing happened to Thompson. First, Michael came, then he squeezed Thompson's throat cutting off his air.

"Barnes! Take my fucking load, you useless cunt!" Michael came and choked the sergeant with his powerful leg muscles.

" Here's your treat, whore!" another oral cumshot as Haverrs was suffocated.

"Take that dick, slave", Michael filled his mouth and then kept him from swallowing as he squeezed Chalmers throat hard enough to leave bruises that he'd had to scramble to explain to his wife of 30 years.

The screen split into five boxes like a zoom call, if one man could invade the throats of five others at the same time and stream it live.

Michael was still power fucking Jensen's mouth but Jensen knew what was coming and feared it.

"The leadership in your pd said this hold was too dangerous to use on civilians but I convinced them that anyone could survive it... barely."

Michael's legs tensed and constricted Jensen's airflow even as he fucked his face harder. Jensen couldn't breathe.

On the screen it switched to transitioning between individual scenes, again. Li's face was turning red and he had begun ineffectually hitting Michael's thighs with his hands and trying to squirm free. It was no use.

The other scenes played out exactly the same. Faces strained from a lack of oxygen, trying to hit Michael with no strength behind the blows, trying to wriggle free like worms. And then Michael's favorite part.

One by one, starting with Li, each member of the pd that Michael had throated and choked lost consciousness, their eyes rolling into the back of their heads as their bodies slumped into jellied heaps beyond Michael's legs. And as they passed out, Michael's cum began flowing out of their mouths and nostrils and down his cock. The camera held on each man for 30 seconds as their heads slumped down and cum coated the bottom half of Michael's dick.

Jensen's hands pathetically slapped against Michael's thighs like a small child trying to fight an adult. He couldn't breathe and he felt genuine terror that he might choke to death on this 20 something's dick. Michael squeezed his throat harder and lifted his ass off the mat. Jensen felt his dick get even bigger somehow and began firing shot after shot of Michael's cream into his mouth just as his senses began fading out.

As he passed out, he thought there was some solace in the fact that he was far from the only one who never stood a chance against Michael. Cum poured out of his mouth onto Michael's cock. Michael's laughter followed him down into the dark.