Straight Couple's Erotic Gay Journey

Story Info
Straight couple was wilfly erotic gay and bisexual play.
4.1k words
4.43
15.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I consider myself a lucky man to have Barbara as my wife. She was a 5'1", 102-pound petite package of feminine perfection. Being of Sicilian descent she had dark hair, sparkling brown eyes, a gorgeous smile and for me a perfect figure, slender 32A- 22-32. Barbara's little bottom was tight and shapely and I loved her breasts and erect nipples. She had the type of warm and playful personality have made men and women fall in love with her, me most of all.

Over the years we shared some very fun and kinky play but always remain true to one another. It started with Barbara's enjoyment of dressing provocatively often wearing sheer outfits with nothing under it or short skirts with no panties which twirled delightfully when she danced which was one of her loves. She enjoyed the attention and shocked looks and I truly enjoyed and I got often that as well. I was into photography and enjoyed taking photos of her in her provocative outfits in public settings.

Early in our relationship one of her female friends gave her a paddle as a gag gift with the suggestion that she should use it when I got out of line. I told her that I had been on the receiving of a paddle numerous times. My statement, along with some pot, opened the door to me disclosing my early experiences. I held nothing back. Much to my delight, she said my accounts caused her to be sexually aroused. Curious, I asked her why.

Barbara confessed. She was at her best friend's house. Kathy knew David, her brother, was in big trouble when we heard her father tell David to go to the basement. Kathy took her outside to a basement window in time to see David descending the stairs bare below the waist followed by his father, paddle in hand.

David stood, his hands on his head, while his father used the paddle. When the paddle landed David's cock and balls bounced up and down causing an erection. Barbara became aware her panties were wet. Kathy had the same reaction. They also got a good look at David's bright red butt. Turned on they engaged in mutual masturbation. She admitted that memory always made her wet.

It is important to understand the activities in this account took place over a span of years. It did not happen on a regular basis. Most of our married life was normal and mundane.

While we did not swing Barbara was no prude. She beat Bill Clinton to the punch, declaring that oral sex was not sex. Barbara's favorite saying was a blowjob is like a handshake and during our partying, she shook a fair number of hands.

We partied and socialized in two worlds straight and gay/bisexual, more specifically the gay leather scene which is where most of the provocative and exciting play took place.

We had a gay friend who owned a BDSM shop. We would often go with him to leather bars and Barbara was totally accepted and in fact became a de facto mascot of the guys. It helped that she enjoyed dressing in leather which usually consisted of a harness on top, a G string, and bare bottom along with thigh-high leather boots and a leather police hat. She was absolutely adorable. In fact, she was photographed in this outfit on a Harley which was later published in Drummer magazine.

Halloween was approaching and Barbara bought me a pair of black leather chaps. We were invited to a gay Halloween party. She dressed in leather and I wore the chaps with nothing under them except a G string. A lot of the guys at the party were also wearing chaps, the majority of which did not bother with the G string.

Barbara took corrective action and with a snip of the scissors and I got an instant erection. The guys at the party heartily approved. It wasn't very long before the guys reciprocated and relieved her of her G string as well.

At that time most everybody who partied did ecstasy because it was still legal. We did as well. One side effect of the drug is it causes people to get talkative. Barbara started telling everybody that I love getting spanked by men and how much that would turn her on to see me spanked. There was no shortage of volunteers and soon I had a very red butt and a hard dripping cock.

She also was turned on when one of the guys sucked my cock and she reciprocated by sucking a few herself. I asked one of the men how he felt about having a woman give him a blow job. He laughed and said, "Hey man, a mouth is gender-neutral."

Eventually one of the men asked Barbara if she would like to see me take it up the butt. She said that would please her to no end. I was agreeable as well. Given that this was a time when HIV was rampant, I said no bareback and I was told that was the only way it would happen. I appreciated the emphasis on safety.

I was bent over a table and paddled again the guy proclaiming, "A red butt is a perfect foreplay." I told him it had been a long time since I had a cock in my butt so he used his finger to loosen me up which eventually escalated to three fingers. Then he made his entry. It hurt at first but the pain quickly waned and I found myself enjoying it knowing Barbara was watching. She made no secret of how much it turned her on.

When he finished there were several more guys in line all with erections. Barbara wanted to watch me get fucked but was treated to a gang bang.

The host suggested it would only be fair since she watched me get fucked that I should watch her get fucked, paraphrasing the other guy, "A butt is gender-neutral." Barbara respectively declined his offer. Not to be put off he declared, "Well then you should get your little bottom spanked."

Barbara does not like being spanked but she was a good sport and went over his lap. I very much enjoyed watching her little bottom turn red and despite the squeals I know she enjoyed it. The reason I knew, was midway through the spanking he fingered her pussy which was soaking wet bringing her to orgasm.

The guys also made it clear that we were invited any time and there were many more times we got together sometimes at someone's home and other times at leather bars. They liked me but loved Barbara, and knew what turned her on and wanted to accommodate her kink. They were more than happy to use me to accomplish this end. So, everyone benefitted. Barbara started taking photos of our gay play.

One of the side benefits of being friends with the guy that owned the BDSM shop was that we made friends with two black lesbian dominatrixes and included them in our bisexual play activities.

They would sexually play with Barbara and treated me to full-blown domination including bondage, candle and chemical play, cock and ball torture, strap-ons, and a wide variety of other creative acts. They introduced me to caning and figging. Often some of our gay male friends were present and would join in the play.

Once I was bound over a padded sawhorse. They used the handheld hair dryer on my butt, cock, and balls. They didn't hold close enough to cause any serious burns but it did get unbearably hot and I go a first-degree burn on those parts which was equivalent to a bad sunburn. The effects lasted a couple of days. They also enjoyed inflicting post ejaculation torment.

On one occasion they came to our home and brought two of their friends. Being spanked and sexually dominated by four lesbians while your wife watches is pretty overwhelming and a bit scary. Barbara loved every minute.

The cruelest thing the two of them did was handcuff me naked and put me in the back of their car while they went to a grocery store. They fastened the seatbelt around me so I was totally helpless.

When they got to the store, they lowered the back windows and then went into the store. It was daylight and anybody who looked in the car could see me. All I could think about was what if a car pulled in next to me with kids. I'd be on my way to jail. I got so frightened and ejaculated.

When they returned, they thought it was hysterically funny and also told me for making a mess I earned a good old-fashioned over-the-knee hairbrush spanking which they delivered in Barbara's presence.

Barbara and I and the two Dominatrixes started attending the annual Halloween Street Party in the gay district. The women were all dressed in leather and I had on a leather jacket but was bare below the waist except for sheer G string.

They would paddle my bare butt and encourage other partygoers, men, and women to do the same.

We had particular fun at a lesbian bar. They surrounded me so no one could see and one of them played with my cock until I ejaculated in the G string. I spent the rest of the night very sticky. By the end of the seven-hour party, I had some significant bruises on my butt but had a great time. As usual, Barbara and I had great sex when we got home.

Our straight play was much more restrained but in no manner vanilla. One time at a club we met a dentist and his black girlfriend, who is pretty close to a Halle Berry look-alike. We went to his office and got naked. We did nitrous oxide. Barbara was in the dentist's chair and had his cock in her mouth. His girlfriend had her head between Barbara's legs using her tongue. I was behind the girlfriend fingering her. We all ended up having orgasms and I ejaculated on her bottom.

Barbara invited a friend to dinner. I went out to get some wine. When I returned Barbara was on the floor naked and Bruce was fully dressed and had his head between her legs using his tongue. He jumped up and started apologizing is very nervous. I said, "if Barbara's going to be naked, I think you should also be naked. And go back to what you're doing and when you're finished you can do me." Bruce was bisexual and had a very talented mouth.

We would often go clubbing with our two closest friends Alan and Sandy. We didn't go to either our home or their home we both had hot tubs. We just had some naked fun with Barbara giving Alan a blowjob and Sandy giving me a blowjob. Then Alan and I would enjoy watching Barbara and Sandy engage in some very erotic girl play.

Sandy had told Barbara that she was frustrated because there were all kinds of things that she wanted to do to Allen's butt but he always refused. Barbara benevolently offered up mine to satisfy Sandy's perverted desires.

She came over to the house with the paddle and the vibrating dildo. I was pants off on my hands and knees between the two of them. Sandy gave me a hard spanking and then went to work with the dildo. She then gave me a very long and pleasurable prostate massage which caused me to milk out very slowly. I had never had one before and found it incredibly erotic. Barbara enjoyed watching her friend have a good time.

Alan's business took him out of town frequently and Sandy visit us regularly. She was an amateur masseuse and we enjoyed her massages which were very erotic. It took some doing but she also eventually spanked Barbara. This was Barbara's second spanking, the first being from the host of the gay party and she also had an orgasm with Sandy. Unfortunately, I could never convince Barbara to let me spank her on any regular basis.

As I mentioned Barbara was given a paddle but she reserved that strictly for disciplinary purposes. He wasn't used often but when it was there was actually nothing sensual or erotic about it. It was pure punishment. There were two occasions that were particularly memorable.

I had completed our income tax return but forgot to mail it. He went in three days late and ended up costing us a $750 penalty. Barbara was incensed about my irresponsibility and my butt paid a very big price. I couldn't sit down for two days.

The other occasion on which she paddled me was particularly humiliating. Kathy, her girlfriend from out-of-state was going to spend a couple of days at our home. I had never met Kathy but Barbara had told me about them watching her brother being paddled.

We were living out in the country on 10 acres and I was outback when Kathy arrived. I came into the house Barbara said, "Did you enjoy your cigarette?" My immediate response was that I did not smoke which was a total lie. She could smell smoke on my breath and I had cigarettes in my pocket. I had promised her I would not smoke.

Barbara said, "Do you remember our deal?' She turned to Kathy, "I told him that he broke his promise I was going to paddle his bare butt until he couldn't sit down." Angrily she said to me, "On top of breaking your promise you lied to me. Now get your pants off." She went to the cupboard and took out the paddle.

I resisted, "Look, I'm sorry and it was only one." Again, she told me to get my pants off. I countered by saying, "You don't want to have to make Kathy watch something like that, I'm sorry."

Kathy said, "Oh, don't worry that won't bother me in the slightest, and I think you deserve it." Barbara told me if I didn't comply, I needed to leave and not return until I was willing to accept the punishment I deserved. I didn't want to be paddled in front of Kathy who I just met for the first time two minutes before but I didn't want to leave. So, I capitulated.

Barbara went into a long discourse saying the only reason she wanted me to stop was because of my health and that I had seriously damaged our trust. I was standing bare below the waist in front of a woman who I just met. I felt like a little boy being chastised by his mother. I felt totally ashamed and humiliated. I noticed that Kathy was smiling which made me feel even more embarrassed. I was worried I might get an erection that didn't happen.

Barbara was good for her word. I was bent over the table and she went to work. It was agonizing. I thought it was never going and. I was pleading and ended up crying like a little boy. Kathy remarked, "That has to be the reddest but have ever seen."

When Barbara finished, I stood up, grabbed my butt, and was literally dancing around trying to assuage the pain. That's when I did get an erection and heard Kathy giggle. Barbara made me stand in the corner for thirty minutes while they had wine. After she let me leave the corner, I went to retrieve my pants and Barbara said, "No, they stay off. I pedaled you for breaking your word you got another one coming later tonight for lying."

I ended up grilling steaks, eating dinner, and then cleaning up the kitchen all the time with my pants off. Dreading what was to come later. When I was paddled the second time it was even worse because my butt was already so tender and sore. Then like a little boy I was ordered to bed while they stayed up and reminisced about old times. I imagined they talked about Kathy's brother's paddling. I wondered if they mutually masturbated again. They didn't say and I didn't ask.

Sometimes play sessions were unexpected. I came home from work and Tonya, one of the black Dominatrixes was sitting on the couch with Barbara and there was this huge black guy with them. Tonya introduced him as Tyrone her "baby brother". In my mind, I wondered if his nickname was Kong. This guy was a monster. She told me that he was a cop on vacation and wanted to have some fun. I feebly said I'm not sure I'm up for this right now.

Tonya reminded me the last time we were together I told her to come by anytime and I would obey whatever order she gave me. I guess I was in a submissive mood and turned on.

Tyrone said, "Get your clothes off. I'm a spank your little white ass and then fuck it." Barbara told me she wanted me to obey. I thought better of it but when ahead stripped.

While I was doing this Tyrone also removed his clothing. I'm looking at an eleven-inch, beer can thick black cock sticking straight out. I was hard also but my cock was about the size of his index finger. The fact that I was hard told me I wanted what Tyrone was demanding.

He put me across his lap with that huge cock pressing against mine and started spanking. His hand was as big as my butt and heavily calloused. He might as well have been using a paddle. The pain was incredible and I was involuntarily whimpering.

When he finished, he pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock. I obeyed but it was hard to get my jaw open wide enough to take it in.

I noticed that Barbara and Tonya had their skirts lifted up. Neither was wearing panties and they were fingering one another. My arousal level was increasing by the second.

Tyrone then literally lifted me off the ground and put me over the arm of the sofa, rubbed lubricant on my butt, and slowly pushed that monster cock up my butt. I had never felt so full. The head of his cock was pressed against my prostate and his balls were against my butt. I knew it couldn't last too long. Despite his size, he was fucking me slowly and gently. When I ejaculated it was so intense, that I felt I might pass out. Tyrone just kept going and going. I just went limp over the arm of the sofa.

I heard the girls cry out as they came. Tyrone shouted, "Oh fuck!" His body stiffened and shuddered and his cock began to pulsate. When he pulled out, I missed the fullness that was present seconds before. Warm semen poured out of me and spilled onto my balls. I still couldn't get up.

Tyrone dressed, Barbara and Tonya rearrange her clothing then Tyrone came over and patted me on the butt and did a decent Schwarzenegger impersonation, "I'll be back."

They left I was still over the arm of the sofa. Barbara came over to clean me up. She said, "Your bottom is really red. He was so big and you looked so cute over his lap. And I wish I had a photo of your face when he entered you. It looked like your eyes were going to pop out of your head."

Over the years we played with different people from time to time but generally the same scenario.

We did occasionally run Craigslist ads. Barbara would post no facial shot nude photos of us and say she was looking for a male or female to spank her husband while she watched.

We left it at that level knowing it could escalate once we were together Again, we had a lot of interest but also a lot of men responded who sought to be a recipient. We carefully screened those who wanted to play the dominant role and required a pre-session meeting.

One turned out to be very unexpected. A sixty-five-year-old lady answered the ad and met us. She explained that she regularly spanked her husband who passed away and she wanted to spank a man again. She was very skilled and adopted a stern attitude. After spanking me she pulled a strap on out of her purse and asked if she could put it to use. Barbara told absolutely. After she finished, she said, I'm in love with this boy's ass I want to take him home." Barbara fell in love with the lady.

Barbara accommodated her wish and sent me to her house alone. Before spanking me, she gave me an enema and after the strap on she made me masturbate. The next time I went there her sixty-three-year-old widowed sister-in-law joined in. The ladies became a favorite. I found it quite erotic to be spanked and sexually dominated by two ladies over forty years my senior. Barbara loved watching them do their thing. They told Barbara, "Sweetie, you have no idea the things we did when we were younger," They didn't share that information.

We expanded our base of play partners and met some very interesting people.

A married couple responded and we ended up doing something a bit different. Barbara reluctantly consented to be spanked by the wife while I was spanked by her husband. They were fully clothed and we were naked. They positioned us face to face. We could see each other's bottoms being spanked and our facial expressions as well.

After our spankings, we were bent side by side over the back of a sofa. The husband fucked me and his wife anally fucked Barbara with a dildo and fingered her pussy. We both had orgasms. Later Barbara admitted it turned her on but she did not want to repeat the experience.

Finding our ad, an older rancher that he enjoyed spanking men but wanted to use us to teach an object lesson to the Mexican guys who did seasonal work. He heard that some of them had made lewd sexual gestures toward his granddaughter when she visited. He didn't know which ones did it. He contrived a story that Barbara was his niece and I had exposed myself and masturbated in front of her. It sounded good to us.

12