Straight Couple's Erotic Gay Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an empty shotgun in hand, he marched me out to the barn bare below the waist. They didn't speak English so he told them the story in Spanish. He had them hold me down over a hay bale and he took a leather strap to my butt. It was very convincing because that strap did a job on me.

In English and Spanish, he told me if I wanted to jack off so badly to do it now, pointing the empty shotgun at me for emphasis. It was exciting to masturbate under these contrived circumstances. There was laughter and talk I didn't understand.

When we got back to his house, he thanked us and said that he believed the message came across loud and clear. He also said, "I really got off on whipping your ass."

I asked him what they were saying. The rancher's response was, "They wanted me to leave you there so they could take turns fucking you in the ass. Would you would have liked that?" I told him not under those circumstances.

He said "I told them no, I'd be handling that." then asked, "Would you like me to fuck you in the ass?" He asked Barbara," How would you feel about that?" She indicated she would love to watch him fuck me. And I told him I would like that very much. So, he did. It was a day well spent.

We continued our play until Barbara sustained a serious back injury in a motor vehicle accident. The combination of chronic pain and pain medications severely inhibited our activities. We tried scheduling some play sessions at our home but this didn't work out well because she would have good days and bad days.

She gave me permission to set up a session now and then under the condition that I would give her a detailed account of what went on so she could at least experience some vicarious excitement.

As I noted in the beginning these experiences are some of the more memorable ones but they spanned quite a few years. I loved her openness and we had great times. We still had great times until she passed away just different kinds of times.

12