All Comments on '"Straight" Cruising Local Park Pt. 01'

by Jbearisthe1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I know exactly how you felt. I was 43 hen I had my first experience with a man. The big difference is that I had never thought about having sex with a man, but after having the experience, it was all I could think about. I love sucking cock and b fucked. M2M sex is so much better than sex with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poorly written but enjoyable!

Like hearing a story over beer. My wife is okay with me having sex with my friend, but would never let me have random male ass. Love a nice cock to suck. Keep those condoms handy, there is some nasty stds out there.

69stroker6969stroker69over 5 years ago
Lucky you

Thanks for the wonderful story. I can't wait for the next part. I've sucked many a cock and am addicted to it. I'm still looking forward to the day I get fucked, particularly while I'm sucking another cock.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
I like the story wish i could have been there

I wish I had the nerve to do something like that earlier in my life I’m sure I would have enjoyed it I was too nervous/scared. I had several Chances when younger could have gone either way. Love to suck cock now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Tell us some more of your experiences in the woods

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cock hard

That was a good story.

I like you.

and all that.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
delicious

I liked your story because it rings so true. I hesitated many times before I submitted to the urge to fully engage in anonymous gay sex with three other men in the woods. My first time, I had been building up such a desire for cock that I just went wild. Stripped totally naked, I was fucked by and I sucked and was sucked by all three while laying over a huge log. All four of us tried every combination of fucking and sucking that day, and I was hooked on sex with men for life. That was forty-five years ago or more, and I'm still going at it in spite of being happily married for the past 35 years. I only have anonymous sex with men and I still have sex with my wife, who has been suspicious now and then, especially because I like her to fuck me with realistic, large dildos, but doesn't exactly know about my secret side. I prefer it that way. And like you, I always use condoms with guys (although not in the early days), or anonymous sex is out of the question. Please share more of your stories.

kitwinnkitwinnover 5 years ago
Love cruising!

Great took me longer to submit to anal wish I could get more

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 5 years ago
Can't wait to read of more adventures......

There's no going back now........that first "wander down the windy path" was all that was needed....

ToiletMouthToiletMouthover 4 years ago
Like it in the woods

Man I love sucking cocks in the woods or park.

gandhhotspotgandhhotspotalmost 4 years ago
cuckyboisissy

Nicely done. That happens all the time around here.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Agree about bareback in fantasy stories here. In erotica we live in a STD free world. Hehe. And same said for mentioning it's a true story, Literotica is a fantasy world, my psyche immediately revolts when writers claim the story is true and I am literally incapable of reading one sentence further. I know it's probably irrational but I can't help myself.

Please excuse the all caps but WHO CARES IF IT'S A TRUE STORY OR NOT. I'd rather believe it's not so my imagination can fill in and enhance my enjoyment. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

kind of cool really, it reminded me of the Blue Hills park in Braintree MA

sabarsabarover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great post, Sent to our local park area yesterday hoping to find cock, not did I ever, was there about 90 minutes and was able to suck off 6 different guys got a nice belly full of hot delicious cum. Going backfire evening and hoping for more.

irishspringsirishspringsover 3 years ago
Great writing

The way you presented this story was great from the perspective of a guy who was perhaps bi curious. I also like the way you took your time in writing it. I have read a number of different stories from various themes, and often the author gets carried away and either get names reversed or gets careless with words out of the order of what is happening etc. You stayed tuned in and wrote this well. Thank you. I was surprised that I enjoyed this story. Never tried another guy.... maybe this indeed defines me as bi curious. Thank you for a good clear story. Keep up the good work hope to read more of your writing. Have you written anything in other subject matter?

uk1manboobsuk1manboobsalmost 3 years ago

Great story & reminded me of my first experience at a young age but in toilets. Just popped in for a pee and saw 2 guys wanking each other. I was hooked. Went into woods with them and they introduced me to cock sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God I want to have a cock in my ass need to see what it feels like to be fuck.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersabout 2 years ago

This story brings back such great memories of long hours that I've spent in the woods tasting the sperm of various strangers and feeding them in return. It's a great world out there in the woods - thanks for taking me back there and share the experience with you. Knowing that it's true makes it super-hot and make the stroking feel even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story got a hard on reading it

sweeterika2sweeterika2almost 2 years ago

i want to be in those woods on my knees sucking every cock i can covered in cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

写得非常好,很喜欢

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story I had to jackoff. There isa a parking lot in the wood near by

I wonder if there is action there.

easyncguy52easyncguy52over 1 year ago

very hot for my 1st few times getting used in the cruising spots I always felt guilty after but then realized this is who I am

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It got me hard and hot. Wishing I was getting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous