"Straight" Cruising Local Park Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then moved up and laid on top of him as we kissed and shared the taste of his cum. I slid to his side and stroked his chest a couple more times before flopping onto my back exhausted.

I told him, "That was intense!"

"Holy shit. That has never happened before!" He said.

"What? Was it okay?" I said, hoping I didn't do something wrong.

"Yes. I mean no. It wasn't okay. It was fantastic. I came three times. Once while you were kissing me, then again when you were pinching my nipples, then again when you started shooting your load into me. You literally fucked the cum out of me." He said, sounding so excited.

I was elated. I was so happy I made him feel good. I looked over at him with what must have been the biggest, happiest, and cheesiest grin on my face. He looked back at me and said "I love you." and kissed me. I was stunned.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." He said as he lowered his head and started to look away.

"No. No. I was thinking the same thing" I said to him as I pulled him back into a kiss. "I don't know why, and I never expected to feel this way, but I love you too. I mean, I've always loved you, but now I think I'm IN love with you."

We then wrapped our arms around each other and held each other for a while.

"I think we need to shower off?" He said. So we got up and hopped into the shower together. He soaped me up from head to toe, and I returned the favor. After rinsing, and turning the water off, we embraced and kissed. We kissed for so long that we were practically dry before we heard a tapping on the outside door.

I had locked it earlier. Was it my wife? Was it Jeff's wife? I started to run out of the bathroom I grab my clothes, when Jeff grabbed my arm.

"It's ok. I was hoping to get some alone time with you first, but I invited Ryan over. Is that okay?" Jeff said.

"Oh shit. That scared the piss out of me! How does he know where I live?" I asked.

"Jakob. He lives three doors down from you. While you were fucking Bruce, and we had all finished, he came up to me and told me that he recognized you. I then realized that he was your neighbor who was cutting his grass when I came over today. I told him that I was your brother in law, and that I was staying with you tonight." Jeff explained. "I told him that he should come over after 10, and to be quiet. I told him we would be out here, and that the wives would be inside. I didn't know we were going to be out here all night, but I figured I could get you out her for a while.

"You are some piece of work." I told him as I leaned in and kissed him again. I walked over and laid on the bed and moved so that our guest would have a good view of me when he came in. "You better let him in before he gets spooked, and leaves."

Jeff looked to make sure, and it was "Ryan". So he let him in. He looked like a kid walking into a toy store giving out free candy. He kept saying wow, over and over again while liking back and forth ant Jeff and me buck naked.

"So Jeff, I'd like you to meet Daniel. Daniel, this is my brother in law Jeff." I said. "Where did the name Ryan come from?"

"It's my middle name." He explained. "Your not supposed to give your real name out. Right "Jay", right "Buddy", he said so cocky.

"Right Daniel." We both replied.

"Call me Danny." He said to us. "I knew you didn't recognize me in the woods. I have been hot for you ever since I bought my house 3 years ago. And when Jay, I'm sorry, Jeff brought you to meet us tonight, I was thrilled."

I had met Daniel a few times, and thought he was attractive. But I had never actually considered the possibility of hooking up with him. I was starting to realize just how hot he was.

It turns out that Bruce was the guy blowing Jeff this afternoon. Jeff had Bruce set up the orgy with some of the guys they had hooked up with before. Then he set this up while I was banging Bruce.

"You are definitely a sneaky fucker." I said to Jeff as I got up, walked up to him, wrapped him in my arms and passionately kissed him.

"I'm guessing thing worked out way better than you were expecting?" Danny said to Jeff.

"Definitely." Jeff responded. "Now get your clothes off."

With that, Danny striped and laid between Jeff and me in the bed. We were rubbing and kissing all over each other. Jeff the got on his knees near Danny head and fed him his cock. I leane over and helped Danny. We had Jeff's cock sliding between our mouths. Danny then dropped to take Jeff's ballsack into his mouth, while I was doing the best I could at getting Jeff's cock down my throat. While this was going on, Danny had reached under me and was fondling my cock. He then slid down the bed and took me into his mouth while ki was servicing Jeff. Danny then slid down more and I leaned up, so I was now straddling his face. Jeff came closer to me and was licking and sucking on my nipples. That's when I felt Danny slide his tongue into my asshole. I gasped. It felt so good. I lost my balance and fell back forwards. Danny no longer had a good angle to my ass, so he started sucking me again. He held it down his throat, an seemed to be moving his throat muscles. It felt amazing. I then realized Jeff was straddling Danny, standing right behind me. Jeff grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wide, and started tongue fucking me with in a frenzy. Oh god, it was nirvana.

After a while of this, Danny had slid up. He was now face to face with me.

"Will you fuck me, like you fucked Bruce?"he asked.

I didn't answer. I just pulled his legs up, lubed up, and slammed into him. He let out a big grunt.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. It's great. Now slam my hole."

I began to pound Danny so hard, that I was worried this sofa bed wouldn't hold up. I then felt Jeff's chest on my back. He wrapped his arms around me and was playing with my chest, while he was kissing my neck and shoulders.

I then felt Jeff drop his right hand and started playing with my hole. He rubbed something on my hole. It was either lube or his precum, but it lubed my hole enough that he was finger fucking me without any discomfort. I wondered to myself if this could get any better. Jeff was rubbing my prostate, while I was fucking Danny. Then Jeff withdrew his finger, and replaced it with his cock.

Before pushing into me Jeff said, "Is this okay?"

I excitedly said. "Yes. Yes. Fuck me while I am fucking Danny."

With that, Jeff slid slowly into me until I felt his hips on my ass cheeks. He just stayed still, and let my fucking motion from Danny set the rhythm. As I was sliding in and out of Danny, Jeff's cock was sliding in and out of me. This didn't last long. Within minutes I erupted inside of Danny. It was a daisy chain reaction, because Jeff and Danny both started cumming at the same time. We all collapsed onto the bed.

We would lay there for a while. Danny ended up leaving 3 or 4 hours later. We had all sucked and fucked each other, and had came multiple times by the time he left.

Jeff and I fell asleep in each other's arms. The bed was covered in our juices and lube, but we were just too tired to clean it up, or just didn't care at that point.

At about 8 am my phone went off. My wife had texted, and told me her and her sister were headed out to look at baby furniture and clothes, and that they had the kids. She said Althea wouldn't be back until dinner that night, and she would bring back take out for dinner.

"It looks like we have the whole day?" Jeff said while he was looking at his phone.

"Looks that way!" I said and leaned into a passionate kiss with him.

It turns out that Bruce owned a pontoon boat, so Jeff called him up. "Danny", "Jay", and "Buddy" (as we called ourselves around others) met up with Bruce and some other guys at the lake. We headed out. I couldn't help but look around at all the woods surrounding the lake. Knowing what was really going on.

There was plenty to drink while we were out on the water. In no time at all, we were out in the middle of nowhere, and no other boats were in the area. Bruce dropped some shades on the sides of the boat. The kind you can see out of, but can't see into very well.

All clothes ended up in a pile. Half the guys were on their knees servicing someone else. I watched as Ryan fucked Joe, and Bruce fucked Randy. It was so freeing to be able to be among other guys like me. It made me feel normal. This little mini orgy (I call it that, because it didn't really last that long) ended pretty quickly. We spent hours swimming and having a good time before heading back home before the girls got back.

Jeff and I had just enough time to shower before the rest of the family got home. We held each other under the water for wha seemed like en eternity. Kissing the whole time.

Later that evening the whole family had sat down to eat dinner together. Jeff was now sitting at the other end of the table next to Sara. I wanted to be closer to him, and the look he gave me told me that he wanted that too.

"I'm thinking about having a girls weekend to celebrate Sara and the new baby with a bunch of our girlfriends next weekend!" My wife had chimmed in. "I asked my mom, and she said her and my dad could come stay here and watch all of the kids, so that you won't be stuck here with all of them."

Sara then said, "Yes. Maybe you could go help Jeff at his uncles cabin in the mountains. He is supposed to go check up on the place for him, and do any maintenance and upkeep it may need."

Jeff looked at me with a slight grin and said, " It has some decent places to fish up there too."

I definitely got the hint he was dropping, and agreed.

Jeff and I definitely have our responsibilities, and still loved our wives. But it is so nice to have a partner that I can share my other side with.

It turns out that being caught by Jeff in the woods, and I guess by Danny later too, ended up being a Good thing.

12