Straight Friends - First Gay Experience Pt. 03

Story Info
Fun with Mike continues…
1.4k words
4.74
13.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd7371
jd7371
166 Followers

I woke up the next morning staring at the ceiling. As my eyes opened, I was unsure where I was at. I looked around the room and realized I was still in the bedroom of Mike's basement.

"Oh shit!!" I screamed out and sprung up from the bed. I was still naked and noticed my clothes on the other side of the room. I fumbled through my jeans pockets for my phone.

It was 7am and there was the text from my wife about 20 minutes ago asking where I was. I was so nervous my body was shaking. I frantically starting typing.....I'm so sorry. We started watching tv and I passed out. I just woke up. Send.

I picked up my clothes but couldn't find my boxers. I dug through my pant legs and around the floor.....nothing. I stood there just looking around trying to remember what I could have done with them.

"Hey, looking for these?" I turned around and Mike is standing in the doorway. He's completely nude and holding my boxers in his hand.

It's early in the morning, I'm sober, nervous that my wife is going to kill me. I stare at Mike as he leans against the door frame.

His hair is a little messy and his eyes are glossy. His chest hair is full, just like I remember it. I scan down and his cock is limp. I go back to his face and he's smiling at me. Damn he looked sexy.

Mike says, "Sorry, I grabbed them thinking they were mine."

*phone rings*

I looked down, "Shit, it's my wife. Hello, sorry I should have called." I turn my back on Mike and start getting lectured on how worried she was. I'm listening and apologizing.

Suddenly I feel hands gently massaging my shoulders and light kisses at the top of my back. I can feel Mikes skin. His cock rests between my ass cheeks.

"Okay, I love you too, bye." I hang up and move myself away from Mike and turn to face him. "Dude, she's already pissed. I don't need her hearing you next to me."

Mike laughs at me, "She didn't hear anything. You looked hot, standing here nude, taking a tongue lashing from your wife. I thought I should help you relax."

"Haha, she is not happy with me right now. I got to get out of here. I need to be at work this morning."

"Is she at home waiting for you?" Mike asked.

"No, she's going to work. I need to get home to shower and clean myself up," I replied.

Mike gives a devilish grin, "you can shower here, come on upstairs. I'll give you some clothes to wear." He turns and starts walking away.

I should put my clothes on and leave. Instead I gaze at his bare ass walking through the doorway. Like a lost puppy, I grab my clothes and follow him.

"I slept good last night," Mike said. "I woke up cuddled next to your body. I should have woke you up, but you looked so peaceful."

"I can't believe I slept like that, usually I can hear a pin drop. I didn't hear or feel a thing," I said.

As we walk up the steps, I'm watching his ass the whole way. I've touched and licked his ass, but I never actually looked it. He's got a nice ass. His cheeks are round and firm. They curve perfectly to his legs.

By the time we reach the upstairs and I walk into his bedroom, I no longer thought about work. I wanted Mike and my cock was starting to show it. I wanted to grab Mike and throw him down on his bed, but I had to keep focused. Clean up and head to work.

Mike's house is fairly new and it shows with the master bath. There is a nice big walk in shower. Mike hands me a couple towels and says "Make yourself at home, I'll find you some clothes to wear."

I turn on the shower and wait for it to warm up. I sort of laugh to myself. I'm standing naked in this naked mans bathroom waiting to shower. It's like high school swim class with a sexual twist.

Mike returns and puts some clothes on the counter. He walks over to me, grabs my cock and says "let me know if you need help cleaning yourself up."

I look at Mike, "damn you turn me on." I lean in and put my lips to Mike's. Our tongues enter each others mouths. This kiss seems more passionate then any other kiss we've had.

After what seemed like several minutes, Mike releases his lips. He opens the shower door and smiles, "lets get you cleaned up."

I enter the shower and Mike follows. He grabs the bar of soap and puts it to my chest, pushing me back against the wall. He's soaping my chest with one hand, while rubbing the soap over my body with the other hand.

Mike brings his lips to mine and we start making out again. I can feel the mixture of warm water and soap running down my body. Our hard cocks touching under the streams of water.

I reach down and graze Mike's hand as we both reach for the others cock. We masturbate each other while our tongues wrestle.

Mike moves from my lips and starts kissing my neck under my chin. He slowly moves towards my ear, nibbles on my ear lobe. He whispers in my ear "Maybe we should finish cleaning you up so you can get to work."

I lean my head back against the shower wall, "I don't care about work, this feels so good."

"Turn around so I can scrub your back," Mike whispers.

I turn around and face the shower wall. Mike runs the soap around my back and places the bar on the shelf. He begins to massage the soap into my shoulders, down my back and over my ass cheeks.

Mike runs his fingers between my ass cheeks and over my asshole. One of his fingers massages my hole. "You have a really nice ass."

"Thanks, I was admiring yours when I followed you up the stairs," I replied.

I feel Mike's finger tip penetrate my hole and I let out a gasp. Mike asks "Does that feel okay?"

I nod my head and let out an exasperated "yes."

I feel his finger go in a little further. The soap and water is running down my crack, providing Mike a lubricant as he slides his finger in and out of my asshole. I brace my hands against the shower wall and moan in pleasure.

Mike reaches out with his other hand and grips my cock. I bend down a little more, pushing back against Mike's finger.

"Aaahhh," I gasp in pleasurable pain. I feel my asshole stretch open further.

"Let me know if that feels okay," Mike whispers in my ear. "I have two fingers inserted in your ass."

He speeds up the pace of his fingering. My breathing is getting heavier, "it feels so good, I'm not sure I can hold my cum."

I'm still bent over with my hands pressed against the shower wall. Mike gets on his knees and takes my cock in his mouth, while he speeds up the pace of his fingering.

The warm wetness of his mouth on my cock sends me over the edge. "I'M CUMMING," I scream out.

I feel bolts of pleasure shoot through my body. Mike keeps milking my cock as streams of cum flood his mouth. He slows the fingering while swallowing every drop of cum.

My knees are trembling. Mike stands up and asks me, "can you stay in this position?"

My head is hanging in sexual exhaustion and I pant out "yes."

Mike continues to finger my ass. I glance back and he's stroking his cock while staring at his fingers pumping my asshole.

Me: "Do you like fingering my ass?"

Mike: "It's so tight"

Me: "Do you want to cum on my ass?"

Mike: "Yes, its so hot"

Me: "I want to feel it. Cum on me"

Mike puts his head back. The shower water is flowing over his shoulder, glistening in his chest hair. He lets out a loud grunt and I feel a stream of cum across my ass.

He slows down his fingering and I feel him slap his cock against my ass cheek, letting the last of his cum drip out. "Holy shit, that felt good."

He removes his fingers from my ass and allows me to stand up straight. I look at Mike, "that was so hot, I love watching you cum."

Mike leans his head on my chest, "do we need to work, can we just spend the day in the shower?"

I laugh and put my arm around Mike. Something tells me I'm not making it to work today.

jd7371
jd7371
166 Followers