Straight Friends - First Gay Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike and I decide how to move forward after our night.
1.8k words
4.66
19.4k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd7371
jd7371
169 Followers

When I left Mike's house, I had a mix of emotions. I truly enjoyed what we did, but I was also second guessing myself. "Was i gay?". I never once thought of being with a guy, yet I had just finished off my friend with my mouth.

I thought about Mike all week. I wanted to reach out. I was wondering if he was having the same emotions as I was.

The weekend came and I was spending an evening with my wife. I love my wife, I love her body, we have great sex life. I have also never cheated on her, up until that night.

Our night together went great and at the end of it we started fooling around. Kissing was great, touching was great, and my wife slowly moved her mouth toward my cock. As she took me in her mouth, I put my head back on the pillow. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock, but something was missing.

A blowjob from my wife has always been good. I have never known anything different, but this was boring. I closed my eyes, stared at the ceiling, and started thinking about Mike. The visual of Mike working his mouth over my cock, playing with my balls, and fingering my ass.

I was lost in fantasy when my cock exploded in Mike's mouth. He took my cum and when he lifted his mouth off my cock, I pulled him towards me and started kissing him. Tasting my cum in his mouth, I opened my eyes and realized Mike was my wife.

I had to get Mike off my mind. We needed to talk about what happened, or maybe I just skip poker and never see him again. Pass this off as a one time thing and bury it deep in my mind so it never happens again.

On Monday, my co-worker Dave stopped by my office. He said "sorry about not reaching out about the poker cancellation, sounds like you and Mike had a good time anyway."

My immediate reaction was to go on the defense, "why, what do you mean? We didn't do anything."

Dave looked puzzled and said "chill dude, he just said you guys watched the game. Anyway, this week's game is at Mikes again. His wife and kids are still away so he wants to host."

I laughed it off and said "cool, I'lll be there." I felt stupid for my reaction, but also relieved the conversation went as far as the game and not beyond. Maybe I could show up early to talk with Mike and put this behind us.

On Wednesday night, I left the house early and drove to Mike's. When I arrived, there were already a couple cars in the driveway. I was a little disappointed about not being first, so I was hoping it wouldn't be weird between the two of us.

I greeted everyone with a handshake including Mike, who acted no different then any other time I've seen him. The game was fun, drinking and laughing. Occasionally I would glance in Mike's direction and we would trade smiles with each other.

At the beginning of the night, I wanted to tell Mike this should never happen again. As the night went one, with each drink and each smile, I started looking at Mike differently. I sort of had an attraction to him.

When the game ended, Mike asked if anyone would help him move some furniture. Like an excited school girl I yelped "sure, no problem." Everyone left and I followed Mike to another room and he said "I need to move this chair to the basement."

Mike: "How was your week?"

Me: "Good and you?"

Mike: "It was alright, I couldn't stop thinking about last week."

Me: "Yeah, me too"

Mike: "Did you enjoy what we did?"

I hesitated with my answer as we started carrying the chair down the stairs. We got to the bottom and put the chair down. Mike looked at me and said "well, did you enjoy it?"

I looked him in the eye and said "yeah, that was probably the best blowjob I've ever had."

Mike laughed, "Dude, I can't believe I did that. I was so caught up in the moment. Everything felt right, but I've been so worried about what you were feeling."

I smiled, "it felt really good. I thought about calling you this week to talk about it."

Mike smiled back and started walking towards me "you should have called, my family decided to stay away a few more days."

I was standing still and said "look, I did enjoy it and don't want anything to change between us but we should probably keep it as a one time thing."

Mike was now standing in front of me and said "I respect what your saying and part of me agrees with you. I just don't think you mean it."

The right thing to do was back away from Mike. Instead, I stood there. My feet frozen to the floor.

Mike continued, "I know what your thinking. Before last week, I never thought I would get with a guy. I've been curious but never would have acted on it." He reached out and grabbed my hand. "I liked fooling around with you."

I'm standing eye to eye with Mike. My body is trembling. I can feel my cock swelling. I said "I liked it to, maybe the fact I liked it is what scares me. I'm not gay."

Mike leans in closer and says "I'm not gay either." I can smell his breath, then his lips touch mine. Its a soft kiss and I hesitate to kiss back.

Mike: "I wanted to do that since you walked in"

Me: "I've never kissed a guy"

Mike: "Same here"

Me: "Did you like it?"

Mike: "I think so, did you?"

Me: "I don't know"

Still holding my hand, Mike reaches out with his other hand and cups my crotch with my swelling cock and says "it feels like you enjoyed it."

Mike leans in and our lips touch again. This time we hold the kiss longer, our tongues meet and we explore each others mouth. The kiss is different then what I'm used to. I can feel the stubble of his face, his tongue is more aggressive. Yet, his lips are still soft.

Mike's hand starts unbuttoning my jeans, but he stops and leans away. "I need you to know something," he says. "I like my life. This feels right and really good, but we have to keep this silent and between the two of us."

The words were perfect and any tension I had was just released. I looked at Mike and said "I don't want anyone to know about this, whatever happens is our secret."

Mike gave me a big smile and brought his lips back to mine. We continued to explore each others mouth, when Mike pulled away a second time and said, "Follow me."

He took me to a bedroom in the basement. Mike removed his shirt and pants and was standing completely nude in front me. I did the same and we both stood there admiring our nakedness.

I had never looked at a naked man before. We have similar athletic builds, but Mike had a lot of chest hair. I wanted to touch it, feel it in my fingers. I moved towards him and put my hands on his chest and my tongue in his mouth.

As we kissed, our hard cocks met. Mike reached down and began masturbating them together. It felt incredible.

I wanted to taste his cock. I moved from his lips and started kissing down his neck. Mike let out a pant and said, "lets move to the bed."

He pulled back the covers and laid down on the bed. "Hang on, I think I have some porn under the bed." Mike flipped on his stomach and leaned over the other side of the bed. I'm staring between his legs. His cock is rested on the bed, pressing his balls against his ass.

I needed to taste. I moved forward and put my hands on the back of his legs. I slid my tongue down the shaft of his cock and flicked his balls. I heard Mike gasp.

I sucked one of his balls in my mouth, then the other, then I licked his shaft, then back to his balls. Mike was panting and I knew he enjoyed it. I got a little more daring and ran my tongue along his perineum until I reached his asshole, swirling my tongue around his hole.

Mike cried out "oh my god, that feels so good."

My tongue would explore around Mike's asshole, then I would slide it down his perineum to his balls. Then back to his asshole. Each flick on his ass would send a jolt down his leg. I was having fun toying with Mike's sexual enjoyment.

Mike slowly lifted his body till he was on his hands and knees in a doggystyle position. I continued my tongue exploration, and now I could reach between his legs to stroke his cock.

"It feels so good, I can't hold it anymore...I need to cum," Mike cried out in desperation. I wanted to taste him. I slid my tongue back down his perineum and put my thumb on his asshole, pushing against his wet hole. "AAARRGGGHH"

I pulled his cock back and saw a stream of cum hit the bedsheet. I quickly put my lips around his shaft and another stream hit the side of my inner mouth. I milked the rest of his cum into my mouth.

I removed my mouth and swallowed a large amount of Mike's cum. It was thick and delicious.

Mike sat up, he was panting and his face was red. "I've never cum so hard in all my life," he said. "You need to cum." He pushed me back on the bed and dove his mouth on my cock.

I was so turned on from satisfying Mike that I was on the verge of exploding from the pure wetness of his mouth. His mouth moved off my cock and his tongue slid down the shaft until he reached my balls.

Mike's hand was stroking my cock. His mouth took in one of my balls and he sucked it in. My hand was holding the back of Mike's head. "Holy shit Mike," I screamed out.

Streams of cum erupted from the tip of my cock to the top of my chest. My entire body was shaking from the orgasm.

Mike ran his tongue along the shaft of my cock. He continued up my stomach and chest cleaning the cum off my body. He planted his lips to mine, sharing the contents of his mouth.

When we finished kissing, Mike lowered his head and rested it on my chest. I put my arm over his back. We didn't speak, just laid in bed holding each other.

jd7371
jd7371
169 Followers