750 Straight Guy Butt Sex

Story Info
Submissive Straight Man Finds Butt Sex Solution.
749 words
4.49
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
571 Followers

You were young the first time you noticed. When you became aware. Enlightened. Enlivened.

By the time you reached high school, you couldn't resist continually revisiting the wonderful sensations of anal stimulation.

You were sure you weren't gay. You knew you loved women--especially strong dominating ones--and you didn't find guys even remotely attractive.

But your craving for butt sex was indisputable; your desire insatiable. Even though butt sex seemed like something only gay men did, your anal needs overpowered your confusions.

You recall how you'd spread your cheeks--while keeping your tight white briefs on--and squat to sit on small hard objects. You'd even rock back and forth a little. One time you used a golf ball. You could feel the initial stages of rectal penetration. You wanted it in your rectum. Your little penis would get rock hard. Man, it felt so good.

By keeping your undies on; they were your protection from full butt sex. The barrier between you and full insertion. But you WANTED to be penetrated. Deep down you knew you NEEDED this.

You thought the label homosexual was applied to guys who had penetrative butt sex. So you convinced yourself that without penetration you could claim you weren't gay. But these were just inaccurate labels. What are labels good for anyways?

When you were old enough, you bought a vibrator. It was advertised as a neck massager. Sure. You excitedly ripped open the package. By looking at it, you knew it was for a girl's vagina. You trembled knowing it was going to go up your ass. You couldn't wait.

Those were the best orgasms ever. A hard cock-like tool penetrating your butt as deep as it could go while you jerked off. Your favorite position was to sit on it and ride it up and down. You went through jars of vaseline, which was not the ideal lubricant but it was the only thing you knew to use back then.

You wished it could go even deeper, but you had to make sure your hungry ass didn't swallow it whole. You'd heard the tall tales of guys ending up in E.R. with objects sucked up their colon.

You also learned about 'pegging'. Perhaps proof you weren't gay. Mind you, there is nothing wrong with being gay. You were just trying to unpack your love for cock without any attraction to men.

Your heart raced the first time you entered a sex shop. You couldn't believe how expensive everything was. But you weren't leaving without a sizable dildo and a butt plug. It was embarrassing to purchase your goodies from a hot college girl. You blushed when she asked if you needed any lube.

You trembled with excitement when you got home and secured the ten-inch Doc Johnson dildo to a chair. What a tremendously awesome experience. You fucked yourself hard and deep. It seemed like a feminine experience. Even your nipples were aroused. This humiliating act of ass fucking yourself like a girl had you online shopping for panties and bras to wear.

Now if you could just find a girl who was into this sort of thing.

Female Domination. Girls who pegged guys. Online searches showed millions of guys wanted this. But most women who offered would charge for the service. Smart for them. Not so great for you.

When you dated girls in college, you couldn't find a single one interested in fucking your butt. And you often heard the response, 'Are you gay?'

But one day, everything clicked. You found what you've been ultimately looking for. Trans females. Women with cocks. Tgirls. Chicks with dicks.

You knew you would never be the same again. This is what you've always wanted. A petite woman with a small muscular butt, a flat chest--which has always been your fetish--a cute feminine face...and a cock. Hopefully, a HUGE cock.

A cock that would fuck your butt. A cock that you'd be told to suck. A woman who would top you in all the ways you wanted to bottom. Trans Female Domination.

She'd make you her cock slut; you'd swallow her cum.

You joined twitter. You'd fuck your butt while ogling trans females. Hot women with cocks in panties. You loved their bulge. You longed to serve them. To suck their cock; to be bent over to get thoroughly butt fucked. You wanted their sperm in your ass.

It turns out you are straight after all. You know what you desire; you know what you need.

charmer949
charmer949
571 Followers