Straight Guy Visits Gay Bar Pt. 02

Story Info
Johnny finds he has decisions to make is he or isn't he.
1.6k words
4.36
19.1k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
449 Followers

It was a few days since Johnny had sex with Greg. That Sunday when he awoke in Greg's bed he told Greg he needed to get home and left. Since then he had dreams, or what he thought more of as nightmares, about what happened. This morning however when he woke up he was pouring sweat and remembered his dream. So vivid it was, the other 2 nights his dreams were about what had actually happened (him sucking Greg's cock, fucking his ass and having Greg suck him off), but this dream was different this time after each man sucked the other to completion Johnny knelt on Greg's bed allowing Greg to fuck his ass.

As he sat up in bed, feeling a huge knot in his stomach he replayed the dream over and over. What bothered him the most was how his cock grew harder and harder each time. Wanting to remove these thoughts Johnny called Jen, a former girlfriend of his whose relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend ended but decided they were better off as friends that turned into friends with benefits when both weren't dating. Jen not having anyone in here life right now agreed to come over this evening as they both seemed to need a booty call.

After work Jen arrived about 7 and after a quick meal they went to Johnny's bedroom. Jen is such a looker Johnny was sure those deviant dreams would fade away. As she stripped standing before him was that sexy body he remembered, 5' 4" maybe 100 lbs 36 c cup breast with huge Arreola, tiny waist and perfectly groomed pussy that was trimmed ever so nicely.

Johnny could feel his cock grow but it was not even half erect,. Jen reaching for it began to slowl massage his shaft with her tony hands.

After a few minutes and his erection only having reached firm but not rock hard when she said, "gee Johnny you sure your up for this?"

"Yes I am sure," he said. His erection not increasing he decided to experiment by closing his eyes imagining it was he & Greg, to his astonishment his cock grew almost immediately.

"Oh there it is, there's the cock I love," Jen said.

Dropping to het knees Jen took Johnny's cock in her mouth but as his mind began to wander his cock started to deflate. Closing his eyes he imagined it was Greg's mouth wrapped around his cock, Johnny's cock grew so hard he could feel it's skin stretch so much almost as if it would rip open.

In only seconds he began spewing cum filling Jen's mouth. After swallowing she said, "I guess you are horny that's the biggest load I ever had."

As he imagined Greg again his cock grew as Jen laid down on the bed legs spread giving him a perfect view of her pussy. To Johnny's dismay that view didn't seem to be doing it for him.

As he wondered what was happening an idea hit him as he said, "Jen, uhm have you ever, like would you ever let someone fuck your sweet ass?" The second those words came from his mouth he regretted even saying them.

Looking at him Jen said, "the answer is yes I have, more thsn once to be honest more like a bunch of times. If you're asking to stick that huge thing in my ass you better have a lot of lube handy."

Reaching into his nightstand Johnny pulled a tube of lube asking, "do you think this is enough?"

"Yeah that should do," she said putting her elbows on the bed spreading her legs so he could lube her up.

Squeezing out a good amount Johnny lubed her tiny ass making sure he slid his lube covered fingers inside. After putting more into his hand he massaged is all over his half hard cock. After trying to push it in he found it was too soft to do as each time he did it would bend away and just ride up her crack.

Johnny deciding to try the experiment again picturing Greg's ass instead of Jen's. Within 10 seconds he grew rock hard as he imagined his ass so much so he thought, "fuck what's happening, am I going gay or something?"

"What's going on are we doing this?" Jen said.

"Yes we are," Johnny said as he lined his huge cock to her ass

As his tip met her dark hole Jen pressed hard against him almost begging for him to take her hard. Johnny pushing hard, as he still imagined it was Greg there with him, forced his massive tip inside. With a few second pause he pushed hard again driving his cock almost completely inside.

As intense pain from her ass being almost split from the huge shaft Jen screamed, "Ow Johnny slow go slow it hurts."

Being in almost a trance like state as he imagined Greg being in Jen's place, he never heard her plea. He began pounding his cock in and out of her ass, as he did he was grunting like a wild animal.

Several minutes of pounding her ass his full shaft ripping at her anal opening almost tearing her open. His cock started pulsing as his assault continued, his imaginations of Greg drowning out his ability to hear. Finally his cock erupted as cum filled her tiny ass, each thrust into her pushing streams of it dripping down her thighs. When it was over his senses came back as he heard Jen's voice.

"Johnny what the fuck you asshole, I begged you to stop!" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh god Jen I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me, I'm sorry," he said.

As he slowly pulled out Jen grabbed her clothes, after dressing she said, "lose my number I never want to see you again," as she walked out the door.

Johnny just sat there his mind going in circles he thought, "did I just rape her, what does this mean if I have to think of Greg when I'm with a girl, am I gay, bi, straight shit?"

After a while Johnny looked at a piece of paper with Greg's phone number he had given to him Sunday just before Johnny left.

After staring at it for about 20 minutes he dialed, he had 2 thoughts in his mind as his phone rand. He both wanted him to answer but also not to answer.

Finally the ringing stops as Greg said, "hello this is Greg."

"Uhm hi Greg this is Johnny, we met over the weekend," Johnny said.

"Yes I remember, was hoping you'd call but wasn't sure you would," Greg said.

As they talked Johnny told Greg everything as it all just flooded out. He told him of the dreams, Jen, just everything even what happened with her.

After taking ut all in Greg thought for a bit and told Johnny, "well I can give you my opinion but I think it may be a bit biased since I want you to be gay. I know it's selfish on my part but I do. I had dreams too and in them you were my boyfriend, I know we are a long way from there but that's honestly what I want. My opinion I think you're maybe gay and have never known it or your very very bi. I know this might be hard but maybe you should talk to Andy about this."

"My mind is honestly in agreement with your thoughts to be honest. I know I want to see you again, I really do. Do you think we can get together again?" Johnny said.

"I would really like that, do you think you can come over after work Friday? If you want you can pack a bag, if not that's okay." Greg said.

"I would really like that, but can we keep this just between us for now? Johnny said.

"Sure I hear what you're saying, it's a tough thing to decide and come to terms with. The only thing I can say, if you decide you want to be with guys only you might want to discuss it with Andy, you two have been friends for so long he should be the 1st you tell. Well I mean maybe the 2nd as I hope I'm the 1st, hopefully it's me you want as your 1st boyfriend," Greg saiid.

"Thanks Greg, I'll be honest I don't want to be gay but I can't get you out of my head. Well I gotta get to bed now, I'll see you around 7 on Friday" Johnny said.

"Well goodnight and sweet dreams, I know mine will since I'm such I'll be dreaming of you sweet boy," Greg said.

As he laid in bed my mind raced thinking about Greg as he drifted off to sleep. Waking suddenly as he dreamt of Greg fucking his ass, Johnny now with a huge hard-on just had to stroke himself as he wondered if Friday could he do that, allow Greg to take his virgin ass and if so would it feel like it did in his dreams? His imagination was so intense as he could almost feel Greg's cock in his ass that he couldn't hold back anymore. His cock began to cum, his 1st stream shot so hard and far almost reaching his bottom lip, then the rest filling his chest, stomach and finally the last streaming down his shaft soaking his pubic hairs as i slid down. As he sat cum soaked for a couple of minutes he wondered what his own cum tasted like. Finally taking a breath he scooped as much as he could from his belly, putting it to his mouth he swallowed and found to his delight he loved tasting himself. Taking as much as possible off he took in all he could. After he fell asleep as the cum left began drying figuring he would wait till morning to wash it off.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
449 Followers