Straight Guy Visits Gay Bar Pt. 03

Story Info
Will Johnny have the nerve to go through with it?
1.4k words
4.47
15.9k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Thursday morning Johnny awoke in a sweat caused by the dream of Greg taking his virgin ass only this time it wasn't only Greg as he was followed by Andy (Johnny's best friend) and then finally taking Brian's huge cock. While one fucked his ass Johnny was sucking the other two cocks switching from one to the other. Johnny was awaken by Brian's cock was forcing it's way inside, the pain he dreamt when that huge cock ripped at his ass was so intense he could feel the pain even now that he no longer was dreaming.

Shaking that feeling off as he showered Johnny thought and decided he still wanted to have Greg take him but not Brian. After drying off Johnny wondered what the feeling of a cock inside him would feel like. Taking a little Vaseline he lubed his own ass and slid his middle finger inside, that was easy he thought. Hmm he thought, "Greg is way bigger than this", so he tried to think if he had something more his size in the house. Thinking of none Johnny decided to call in and take the next two days off, his boss is pretty cool about him taking time off last minute when they aren't busy which they weren't.

After calling his boss telling him he needed a few days off Johnny sat and wondered what he could get to fill his ass, wanting to practice for the feeling he was hoping to get Friday night. It hit him there was an adult shop two towns over, a big store he had driven by so many times, looking it up on-line he found it opened at 10:00, looking up it was now 9:45 so he decided to leave then hoping that the morning just as they opened would be a good time when nobody he knew would see him.

Arriving there he was the only one as a very feminine looking guy unlocked the door. Letting him in the salesperson asked, "good morning can I help you with anything," in a very feminine kind of almost sexy voice.

"Um well I was kind of looking for, no don't worry I'll just look around," Johnny said in a shy almost aw shucks kind of way.

Knowing this must be his 1st time in the store the salesperson said, "hi my name is Frankie, if you need to take your time that's ok, if you can't find what you're looking for or if you're not sure what you need please just ask, no judgement her we just want to make sure you get just the right products."

Feeling this guy was ok, Johnny took a deep breath and said, "hi Frankie I'm Johnny, I (taking a big gulp) well I just had my first guy on guy experience," taking a pause he suddenly felt a wave of calm fill his body. "Well to be honest we both had oral and I got my 1st ass, but I was hoping I get to feel him inside me tomorrow. I was wondering if you could recommend something so I can feel what to expect?"

"How big is he, length and girth?" Frankie asked.

"About this long (holding his hands apart about 6 plus inches) and this big around (using his thumb & forefinger to show about a 5 inch girth), does that help?" Johnny said.

"Oh yes, follow me I have a few things you might like," Frankie said.

Stopping in an isle that was full of powered and non-powered toys he handed him a set of four butt plugs and said, "this is about the best beginners kit, you start with the smallest and work your way to one just smaller than his. I recommend that so you don't stretch too wide, I think feeling a little pain is so erotic plus if you stretch too much your might not feel his cock rub against your walls."

Johnny looking at the plugs said, "ok is there anything else I need?"

"Yes you might want this (handing him a very realistic looking vibrator about the same length and girth as Greg), it feels very good both in and out of an orifice. Also you are going to need a lot of this," he said handing him a big tube of lube.

"How long can I leave these in?" Johnny said holding up the butt plugs.

"If the small one slides in easy leave it in for maybe an hour or so, then after resting just a bit you can try the next size go very slow and use lots & lots of lube when you feel comfortable with that use the next size for maybe 2-3 hours tops unless you find too much discomfort," he said.

After paying Johnny drove home, after arriving he went to his bedroom undressing then laying on his bed he ripped the package of butt plugs open. Lubing his ass and smallest plug he stuck his ass in the air slowly inserting the plug. he thought this wasn't so bad when it slid easily inside with zero pain. Waiting for how long he didn't know when he grabbed the "T" handle of the plug and pulled it out.

Lubing his ass again, he put lube on the next size plug, pressing it to his ass he pushed it in. This time he felt a slight twinge of pain when the widest part entered his ass. Finally when the pain waned he looked at the clock waiting almost 2 hours before pulling it out. As the plug popped out Johnny felt an urge almost like needing to crap. Sitting on the toilet he sat but nothing happened only gas passing over and over again.

Finally cleaning himself good he went back to his bedroom, laying down and lubing himself and the next larger plug he stuck his ass back in the air with a bit of apprehension he pushed the tip of the plug against his opening. Taking a breath he pressed firmly as the tip spread his hole wider but as the larger part of the plug reached the opening there was a bit of resistance. Relaxing as much as he possibly could he gave one firm push and the plug forced it way in. There was a much more pain for maybe 10 seconds then as he tried to relax again the pain faded.

As he laid there with the plug inside him, there was an strong sensation of his ass slowly stretching as it shaped itself to the plug. Laying down his ass facing the ceiling he could feel his own swollen cock resting between his stomach and bed. Closing his eyes to try to relax he drifted off to sleep, about two hour passed when woke, grabbing the handles he pulled the plug out.

Laying there he realized his ass felt an almost emptiness and wondered what the other toy would feel like sliding in and out. Reaching for the box he opened it, after applying a lot of lube he pushed it inside. He felt a stretch and fullness as it slid in, but this time no pain. Raising his ass in the air he then slowly pulled it almost out then pushed it deep in. Over and over he did this going much faster, his cock grew as his excitement heightened as he fucked himself imagining it was Greg inside him.

Suddenly with even touching himself his cock began spewing extreme amounts of cum all over his bedding and he collapsed onto the bed as his cum squished against his stomach while the fake cock was still lodged inside him. Sliding it out of his ass Johnny rolled over, using his fingers he scooped off his own cum and putting it to his lips began sucking it off as he found he loved the taste of himself.

As he took a shower all he could imagine was Greg's cock filling his ass as he fucked him. After finishing, dressing and then changing his cum soaked bedding he went downstairs to make dinner. As he cooked he thought tomorrow he would use the plugs again, maybe this time only using the two smallest ones, as he remembered Frankie saying a little pain is very erotic.

Around 10 he decided to get some sleep wanting to feel fully rested when he meets Greg tomorrow night. As he fell asleep his dream of Greg fucking him played over and over but this time when he awoke he felt the stickiness of dried cum on his stomach, pubic hairs & hips.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers