Straight Guy Visits Gay Bar Pt. 05

Story Info
Johnny delves deeper into depravity.
1.3k words
4.32
11.1k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Johnny & Greg woke from their nap & ordered dinner. After it was delivered they sat down to eat.

As they were eating Greg asked him, "You're sure you want to go to the bar, I know I'm good either way?"

"No I'm sure, but what I'd like right now is to finish eating & have you fuck me again," Johnny said.

After dinner Johnny & Greg went back to the bedroom. As Greg stood naked, Johnny began stroking Greg's flaccid cock. As the blood began to rush to his cock it grew until finally it was fully erect. The veins were bulging protruding above it's stretched skin as Johnny lowered his mouth taking his cock deep inside. Slowly at 1st he bobbed his head up & down Greg's throbbing shaft, going faster and faster as it pulsed harder & harder.

Almost feeling he was going to cum Greg shouted, "no not now, I want to fuck your ass!"

Greg pushed Johnny's mouth off his cock. Grabbing his shoulders spun him around then forced him down on the bed. As he hit the bed Johnny knelt on his knees with his ass in the air, taking his hands he spread his ass open giving Greg unobstructed access to his dark hole.

Standing above Greg lubed his ass with his tongue. Once Johnny's ass was wet enough he spit on his hand after lubing himself he with one thrust rammed his entire shaft into Johnny's tight ass hole.

As Greg's cock bottomed out in his ass Johnny hollered, "yes fuck me fuck me hard."

Johnny thrust his cock in and back out his speed intensifying as his cock throbbed harder & harder inside that dark warm tight tunnel.

With one last thrust Greg wailed, "I'm gonna cum, my cum is going to fill your fucking ass."

As his words rang out Greg's cock began shooting warm ribbons of cum as he held his cock deep inside Johnny's ass. So much cum filling his ass but his cock held still allowing none to escape.

"Yes fill my ass up you wonderful stud," Johnny screamed as his ass filled up.

Finally pulling out some cum coming out as the pressure released with no cock holding it back. As the tip escaped Johnny passed a little gas and gobs of cum shot out his ass exploding against Greg's softening cock. Both men looking at each other burst out in laughter. Greg put his cock in front of Johnny's face who gladly sucked his cock cleaning all the ass cum off.

After they were finished Greg said, "that was wonderful, thank you."

"No thank you," Johnny said giving him a quick kiss.

As the two men readied for their trip to the bar to meet Andy & Brian, Johnny wondered how he was going to tell Andy about his epiphany that he was gay.

On the way Greg & Johnny discussed it and Greg told him it was best to just take a breath and blurt it out. Also he thought it might be best if he did it when just him & Andy were alone so they could better talk freely.

When they entered the bar Andy & Brian were at a table waiting. As they approached Andy was a bit surprised seeing Johnny with Greg.

Andy greeted both men and Greg asked Brian to go to the bar with him to get some drinks.

After they were gone Johnny looking at Andy said, "Andy I have something I need to tell you, that night I drove Greg home I had to stay there I was pretty drunk. We, um we did some stuff afterwards it was all I could think of."

Before he was able to finish Andy asked, "was it, I mean did you want it?"

"I didn't know it at the time, but I really did it felt really right." Johnny said.

The two men talked about what happened that night as well as Johnny's trying a woman after and what went thru his mind while with her. Then him & Greg being together today.

As he listened Andy asked his friend, "so where do you think you're at, bi, straight giving it a shot or do you think you might be gay?"

"Well it's not like I'm in love with Greg or anything like that but I find the desire to want cock is pushing me very hard. I haven't even wanted to be with a girl since the last and I dream of sucking cock and being fucked almost all the time now. I guess maybe that makes me gay I think, don't you think so?" Johnny said.

"I don't know, I'm glad you finally got the courage to tell me I kind of wish we discussed this earlier but I know being able to just have that 1st talk is tough. Would you like to maybe talk about this at another time when we're not surrounded by 100 gay guys?" Greg asked.

"Sure let me know when you have time, I have so many things I think only you can get me thru." Johnny said.

"How about Sunday you doing anything, if not come on over and we'll talk?" Greg said.

"Yeah that sounds great, how about 1ish I'll bring some pizza?" Johnny asked.

"That's great, but here comes the guys lets just have a great time tonight and I'll see you Sunday," Greg answered.

As they got back to the table Greg asked, "you two having a good time, here's your drinks?"

"We are having a great time," Andy said smiling at Johnny.

"Johnny this is a great song, can I have this dance?" Andy said holding his hand out to his best friend.

The two men danced the next 4 songs, during the slow songs they both lay there heads on the others shoulders. Johnny suddenly thought that this just felt so right, but didn't want to say anything to Andy as he didn't want anything to ruin his life long friendship.

As they returned to the table Greg told them, "now that's how a couple should look, your friendship makes you both looked so relaxed together."

"We're old friends we should be relaxed together," Johnny said.

"Gee maybe you two should be dating, you got the friendship down pat and you look like you would be good together," Brian said.

Johnny was looking over at Greg who the said, "it's not like we are a real thing right now, although the sex is great, I'm not looking for a husband or anything. Besides you two do really look good together."

"I asked them to play a couple of slow songs now, why don't you two go dance and have a talk," Brian said to the two men.

Going to the dance floor they danced and talked everything suddenly seemed so natural to both men. As they danced Andy told Johnny, "after we talk on Sunday, I'm going to ask you on a date, I hope it doesn't ruin our friendship and that you'll at least give me a shot if you truly decide you are gay, which by the way I think you are."

"Let's just dance and then we'll talk on Sunday. I am honored you think you want to take me out and I don't think I need to wait to tell you I would love to." Johnny said.

They both danced the rest of the night, when they weren't dancing they found a table in the corner and just talked.

At the end of the night Greg told Johnny he would bring back to his car and if he wanted he could spend the night or go home whichever he wanted.

Johnny told Greg he really needed to go home since he had a lot of things he needed to think about.

Johnny drove home, as he entered his house he realized just how relaxed he finally felt. He undressed after brushing his teeth and cleaning up and as he laid down it suddenly hit him, a calm realization he was in fact gay. A smile filled his face as he thought about his best friend and couldn't wait until Sunday, he then drifted into a deep sleep.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers