All Comments on 'Straight Guy Visits Gay Bar Pt. 05'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story doesn’t make sense

Firstly, the names are all mixed up - Johnny and Andy were having the conversation at the table but several times it said Greg not Andy - confusing.

But the bigger point is that - after Johnny basically ignored his gay best friend Andy while he explored a bunch of gay sex with Greg and then only thought of him as part of a threesome - then they instantly realize they should date. Very inconsistent story telling. And Greg and Brian both encouraging them seemed very unlikely. If this was intended to be a love story between Andy and Johnny it is a damn shame that Andy wasn’t the one to help Johnny realize his orientation and be his first male lover. As it is, just makes Johnny seem like a jerk, ignoring Andy’s feelings, and just settling for empty casual sex with Greg. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story is fine

While I agree that the name switching complicated the flow of the story, I think that the story itself is fine.

I mean this is a guy who didn’t realize he wasn’t straight until after he had sex with another dude. Of course ONE WEEK later, the dude he sexed is going to be at the forefront of his mind. Plus, he didn’t think his best friend was into him like that and he didn’t want to ruin his friendship. I don’t know why anyone would find fault with this sequence of events.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

Good story. Is there going to be more Johnny and Andy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES