Straight Guy's Curiosity

Story Info
Straight guy has his first encounter with another man's cock.
5.6k words
4.7
69.4k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
str8joLA
str8joLA
46 Followers

This is my first story, thanks for reading! This is a true story of my very first experience with another guy. If it's any good and people like it, I'll keep going. In the meantime, enjoy!

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 34 years-old, and good-looking in a boy-next-door sorta way. I have wavy brown hair, green eyes. I'm 5'11" and because I like to be outdoors and stay active, I'm fit, but not obsessively so. Kind of a surfers build, but definitely wouldn't fool anyone into thinking I'm a bodybuilder. I've got tan skin that has just a little bit of hair, a happy trail down to my crotch and a little bit of hair on my ass (I don't think most people would call it a hairy ass, but its more than I would like). I have a long-term girlfriend who I love. In fact, I love women in general. I love their shape, how they feel, how they smell, how sexy they can look, the sounds they make making love, the softness of their skin. I consider myself completely and utterly straight.

Which is why I am at a total loss to explain the love and craving that I've developed for cock.

I couldn't really say when it started, but at some point, I began to wonder what it must be like to in the woman's position while I was watching porn, what it's like pleasing the hard shaft in front of them, and noticing how much they seemed to enjoy sucking and stroking the hard, pulsing cocks on screen. I didn't really think much of this to be honest, I mean, I was still watching hot, straight porn, what's unusual about that? But there was no denying it, my focus had definitely switched.

I didn't give it any further thought until one night when I was about 28. I was alone, the lady was out of town on a business trip and I was surfing the net, partly horny, mostly bored. For whatever reason, mostly out of curiosity, but also for a laugh, I found myself scrolling through Craigslist "Casual Encounters." Most of them seemed either fake "Let me fuck you like you've never been fucked before, Daddy," or assholes "Looking for a pussy to pound and abuse." I was about to navigate to Literotica when an ad caught my eye "M4M - Str8 curious looking for same."

I clicked the link.

"Hi, GL Str8 guy here, always wondered what it'd be like to have a JO Bud, somebody to kick back with, get off together, see what it's like getting off with another straight dude. Hit me up."

What the heck was this? Was this a thing?

I told myself I was reading for the novelty of it, but a tingle went down my back and I felt myself slowly starting to get hard. What was going on? I've never wondered anything like that...Right?

After the third read through, I was completely hard.

I went back to the listings and began looking for others like it and was shocked to find there were a ton.

"Lookin for jack off bud..."

"DL Married bro fun in hotel..."

"Straight m 4 Straight m..."

I began to stroke myself reading the various descriptions, there were all sorts of different experience levels, comfort levels, but one thing was clear: there were a lot of guys out there, gay or not, who were either wondering about or enjoyed another man's cock.

Suddenly my phone began to ring, the girlfriend was calling to say good night.

I picked up.

"Hi baby!" she greeted.

"Hey you," I said, trying not to sound distracted as I read the ads. "How was your day?"

"Good. I'm exhausted, we started at 7 in the morning and are just finishing now, you wouldn't believe..."

I strained to pay attention, as I clicked a listing. A picture loaded of two guys on a couch watching porn, both with their cocks out. One was leaning back, watching, while the other had both hands around his friend's hard dick, working it for him.

Instantly I felt my balls tense and that familiar heat and tightness, and suddenly my own cock was shooting stream after stream of cum. Surprising myself, I dropped the phone trying to keep as best I could from making a mess.

"Hello?! You there? Everything okay?"

"Fuck! Sorry!" I scrambled to grab the phone with my-now cum covered hand as my softening dick dripped onto my shorts and couch. "I ...uh...spilled some tea and dropped you."

She laughed, "You clutz. How are things on your end?"

And this is how it went for a long time. When I was by myself, I would go onto casual encounters click the m4m category and start scrolling through the links. I started masturbating to the ads as much as I did normal porn. I even made a second secret email address and answered a couple ads, but I could never get up the nerve to go through with it. I even got in the car and started driving once, but two blocks later pulled a U-Turn and wrote back that I suddenly had a work emergency.

By this point in time, I'd been accepted to grad school across the country and was living on campus. In a long-distance relationship now, I spent even more time that usual getting off alone, which meant even more visits to CL Casual Encounters. Then one day, I woke up to a news headline in the New York Times of all places. "Congress shuts down Craigslist Personals." WHAT?! That can't be right. Fuck. It was. In their unending wisdom, instead of actually taking any sort of meaningful action to fight sex trafficking, Congress had instead simply shut down the entire personals sections of Craigslist. Apparently, that's all they could agree on. Guess those missed connections were going to remain missed.

I didn't know what I was going to do, those listings had become my main source of material when I was alone and horny in my tiny dorm room. At first, I went back to just regular porn and erotic stories, which got the job done for a bit. But you know what they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." And now that they were gone, I felt myself thinking more and more and more about how I wished I had answered one of those ads. Wanting to be able to answer them. What it would have been like, what I would have done.

I got back to my room from class early one afternoon and slung my bag on the bed. It was a grey fall day, a little cold; one of those days you just didn't want to go out and do anything. I tried the GF, but got her voicemail. I scrolled through Netflix, but found nothing. Staring at my computer screen, I felt myself getting turned on, desperately wishing I could get back on and write someone, "Hey, I'd be your JO Bud." I started looking through porn, but nothing was scratching the right itch.

I picked up my phone. I only knew one other place where guys potentially met other guys. I googled, "How to hide iTunes App purchases." Finding out there was a way to do it, I went on the Appstore and downloaded Grindr.

I logged on. Noting what seemed to be the trend, I uploaded a picture of my lean, fit chest and made a screenname, "Str8&Curious" and sat back to see what happened.

A barrage of messages started to come in, but none was what I was looking for: I didn't want to go for a drink, and I definitely wasn't looking to "Top" as I quickly picked up the nomenclature.

This was clearly a bad idea. I deleted the app and sat back on my bed. But my curiosity was killing me. Why did I want this? What did I want to know so bad? What it felt like, playing with someone else's cock? Why? What it would be like making someone other than myself cum? Why did I care? Why did I want so bad to service cock? Maybe if I just got it over with, I wouldn't have to wonder anymore and could just go on with how things had always been.

I redownloaded the app and logged back on.

A flood of messages came in, but the one at the top caught my attention from DLHungGrad. He too had the requisite shirtless pic, but the torso was broad and thick, not as lean as I was, but clearly more muscular. This was definitely someone who lifted and probably a lot.

"Hey man, nice profile" was all he said.

"Haha, thanks," I replied.

"Lookin for a jackoff bud?"

Fuck. Get out of my head.

"Yeah lol...I think so."

"Right on, 34, 6'4" 205 lbs here. Been horny all day."

"Horny all day here too." I typed honestly.

"Nice, ever play understall?"

"What's that?" I wrote though I had a feeling it was pretty self-explanatory.

"Jack off together underneath stalls next to each other. I love it. Completely anonymous except for each other's hardon. You're close by. You want to?"

I should just log off right now, I thought. If I just jacked off right now, I'd forget all about this.

"Okay!" I wrote instead.

"Great, you know where the science building is?"

I did. It was only about a 5-minute walk from my dorm.

"There's a really quiet bathroom in the basement no one ever uses. Meet there in 10."

"Okay," I answered, and then almost without thinking I wrote, "Is it okay if I just get you off? I'm really only here because I wanted to see what it was like to play with someone else."

"Even better!" He responded. "See you in 10."

I began to shake, violently and uncontrollably. To the point I could barely get my shoes on. Was I really going to do this?? I tried to pull on my coat, still vibrating out of my skin. Tensing all my muscles to try and stop the shaking, my heart was pounding.

I tried to take a couple deep breaths. The science building was on the way to the library and the café. I could always just keep walking. Plus, it'd be nice to get outside. I didn't have to commit now. I left my dorm and walked down the stairs. The crisp air hit me in the face and calmed my shaking just a little. I pulled my coat tight and began to walk down the leaf-covered pathway. I saw some classmates coming down the way, and instantly realized in my hurry, I hadn't bothered to put on underwear, I was just wearing a pair of sweats. I shoved my hands in my pockets hoping it wasn't obvious that I was still hard from my room and nodded. They waved and continued to walk by.

The glass walls of the Science center came into view. I can keep walking, I said, I can just keep walking. But my feet turned into the building and I pulled open the door.

The building was warm compared to outside, and bustling with people. I was sure instantly I would be found out, everyone would know what I had come here for. I began to shake again as I looked for the slightest suspicious stare. But instead I was completely ignored as various students and professors hurried to labs or classrooms or lunch.

I found a directory and navigated down the stairs to the basement. It was much quieter down here. I looked around and saw a sign for the restrooms pointing down a hallway. Almost on autopilot, my feet headed towards the sign. I turned down a hallway and saw the Men's room door at the very end, the only door in the hall.

Suddenly it opened and an Asian student with glasses popped out. I startled and desperately tried to regain my cool. Surprised by my surprise at first, he just smiled good naturedly and walked past. I squeezed against the wall and averted my eyes as I walked by. I stopped at the door, my heart pounding. I should go. I should turn around and go. And then suddenly the picture from that ad the very first night on craigslist popped in my mind, and I felt like I had to know what it was like to have my hands running down someone's waiting cock. I needed to be of service. Then I could get it out of my system and forget all of this.

I pushed open the door which felt much heavier than it should have and walked in.

The bathroom was, thankfully, remarkably clean and white. And very quiet. You had to turn a corner to get to the sinks and urinals and then turn another corner to get to the stalls, of which there were three. All of them were unoccupied. I went to the stall farthest to the wall, and slid the latch closed. I slid off my coat and hung it on the hook on the door and sat down on the toilet.

I felt the nervous vibrations returning and tensed again, breathing deep and trying to will them to pass. I sat there for what felt like an hour, but was probably only five minutes and was about to leave when I heard the squeak of the door. I froze. I heard footsteps. Were they coming my way? It was hard to tell. Then suddenly, they were right next door. A pair of Nike sneakered feet entered the stall next to mine and locked the door. A pair of sweatpants fell to their ankles. Maybe someone else just had to use the bathroom...

I pulled out my phone and opened up Grindr. A chat immediately popped up from DLHungGrad.

"Middle stall."

I froze. The pair of Nikes next to me waited patiently.

Finally, I replied, "Far stall next to you."

I watched the feet swing in my direction. I saw a pair of knees come into view underneath the divider. And then a pair of thick and muscular thighs, tanned like my own skin. Then he slid forward, sliding his knees and thighs under the stall and onto my side, inching forward until into view came the first real cock I'd ever come in contact with in real life.

Sure, I'd occasionally seen other guys naked in the locker room at the gym, but that was always just a glance as someone was closing a shower curtain or pulling on new clothes. Nothing like this before.

What probably would have been a mass of hair and been trimmed tight and short all the way up his muscular hips and stomach and down around his pubic region. His cock was circumcised like mine, but that was where the similarities ended. Seeing the manhood before me, I instantly felt inadequate. Soft, my own dick was embarrassingly small, to the point I don't like being seen naked when I'm not turned on. Hard, however, it at least grows to maybe a just below average 5 maybe 5nd a half inches (though I like to say 6). Still it was only as thick as maybe a roll of quarters. The cock before me, the first cock I've ever had before me, was barely semi-hard and it was already substantially bigger than mine which I now felt throbbing in my sweats, both in length and in girth. It was a tan, olive complexion like the strong thighs and hips that were also in view. Hanging beneath it were a set of balls that were equally as big, but that hung tightly, with the skin pulled straight, rather than drooped and swung like some of the hung porn stars you see.

I must have been taking too long staring because he slid forward another couple of inches, and I heard a whispered baritone.

"Touch it."

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around the thick cock extending from the other stall. Even only semi-hard it filled my hand. I froze. I could not believe I was touching another man's cock. I was shocked at how...surprising it felt! I'd been touching my own since I was twelve years old, obviously I thought I knew what it felt like to have a dick in your hand, but having someone else's felt completely new and different. I couldn't believe how hot it felt or how soft, not as a matter of being turned on, as I felt him starting to grow and firm in my hand - a feeling I was thoroughly enjoying - but soft like velvet or suede despite the leathery appearance of the tanned skin.

As his dick continued to grow in my hand, I slid my fingers down his shaft to the base and back up to the rim of his head. I watched as his head swelled at my touch. The cock in front of me must have now been at least 8 inches in length if not 10 and had grown to the point that I could barely get my hand all the way round. It now stood at attention and pointed straight up. Despite its length and girth, it was relatively smooth with only one thick vein running down the underside. His head was a thick, throbbing cap on top, on which I could already see a slight glisten of pre-cum. I was entranced and transfixed.

I slid down from the toilet and got to my own knees, in almost a prayerful pose to the hung manhood before me. I had no idea what to do, so I just did what I would have done on myself. I let his thick cock go. My hand felt cold and empty without it, despite only holding it for a matter of seconds, and I spit on my hand for lubrication.

Then I reached back down, and twisting as I went, slid all the way down his cock and back up, squeezing the tip a little. I began to stroke and tease him, stroking with my other hand when I needed to spit again to get his shaft completely slick and wet. It took three times because there was so much cock to lube up. I felt my own dick begin to gush precum within my sweats as I made my way up and down his cock with my hands, hoping desperately I was pleasing whoever this dick belonged to. I reached underneath his shaft with my left hand and began to hold and fondle his balls. These also surprised me with how hot and soft they felt in my hand as I gripped his cock a little harder and began to stroke a little faster. I could hear breathing becoming heavier on the other side, and I hoped that was a sign I was doing it right.

I couldn't believe how mesmerizing I found the cock in front of me, how my cock seemed to jump every time I saw his head slide through my fist as I worked my way down his shaft. He scooted even farther underneath, his muscular thigh now between my legs, pushing against mine to give me greater access. I rolled his full heavy balls around some more.

"Suck it." Came the baritone whisper again.

I nearly jumped, my heart felt like it skipped a beat. I looked down again at the thick hard cock protruding from underneath the stall. Suck it? That wasn't what I came here to do, I wasn't ready for that. But my mouth began to water, betraying me. I let my knees slide out a little bit, sliding down and bringing my face closer to his cock. It was only my imagination but I could swear I could feel the heat from it. I felt him arch his hips, his cock sliding through my fist that had never left his shaft to try and get closer. I felt another gush of precum in my sweats.

No. No. that was too far, I didn't want to do that, I lied to myself, I just wanted to see what it'd be like to jack off with a buddy. That's it.

"No," I whispered back.

But even as I did, I started pumping his cock faster, harder, desperate not to disappoint the hard, heavy piece of meat in my hands. I felt my stomach doing backflips as my lips parted unconsciously, staring at the hard torso in front of me and the thick pole jutting out it.

Suddenly, the bathroom door Creaked again! He pulled his dick from my hand and I could see his feet twist up onto the toilet seat. I followed suit.

I could feel my own (now seemingly small) dick straining against my sweats as I sat, listening. Footsteps stopped in the outer portion of the bathroom. Silence. I looked over at the feet on the other stall, willing them not to go anywhere.

I checked my phone.

"Don't leave." Came the message from next door.

I obeyed.

A urinal flushed and the sink ran. Finally, the door squeaked open again, and the bathroom was silent, we were alone again.

I waited. He didn't move. Was I not doing a good job?

I decided to make the first move, I sunk back down to my knees on the floor, anxiously facing the gap between the floor and the stall. Seeing me return to the ground must have done it, because I saw the Nike's pivot and he came to his knees again. Once again, his strong thick legs pushed between mine and his hung cock popped into view. It looked like it had hardly gone down at all during our little intermission, still standing tall and thick, the tip still shiny from the spit that I had used to work it. I greedily went to grab for it. Wanting to feel its firm, smooth heat again, feel him grow that last little bit to full mast between my fingers. As I reached out and my fingers grazed the underside of his dick, I saw him pull back a little, his hips and abs muscles flexing.

"Suck it." Came the whisper once more. It felt like an order.

I didn't even hesitate, the small break between now and when his cock had been in front of me only minutes ago had made me want more of it, in ways I couldn't believe I was imagining. I didn't want to risk him pulling away and leaving me without it.

str8joLA
str8joLA
46 Followers
12