Straight Guy's Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my dry and nervous lips, slid my knees back to get better access, and slowly let my mouth slide over his swollen waiting head.

How was this happening? What was happening? How had I gone from deleting a hookup app earlier today as a bad idea to now eagerly having the tip of a complete stranger's cock in my mouth? I hadn't even seen his face! All I wanted was to see what another guy's dick might be like and now here I was about to give a blow job to the first cock I'd ever seen! And all I knew was I wanted to. I wanted to so badly.

Again, I was surprised by what a cock felt like, surprised by its heat in my mouth the smoothness of the skin and the way it slid over my tongue. Surprised by the taste, how it could be both sweet and salty at the same time and surprised how much I liked its taste.

I sucked on his head, letting my tongue roll around the tip and feeling it pulse inside my mouth. I tried to remember what the girls in all the porn I had watched over the years did, what girls I had hooked up with did that I liked. What I knew for sure is within moments I knew why it looked like they were having such a good time

I slide my mouth further down his shaft, his cock starting to fill and stretch it, my tongue running down its underside.

"Mmmm," I heard a moan come from the other side of the divider.

The affirmation was like a lightning bolt through my entire body. I felt my own hard cock throb, wanting to hear more indications that I was able to please whoever was in front of me.

I turned back to the cock in my mouth with even more enthusiasm and starting moving my head up and down on it, each time trying to fit more and more of his hard heat in, each time trying to stretch my mouth and fill my face with more of his cock.

"That's it, cocksucker," I heard him whisper.

I should have been insulted, I should have left right there. But it's not like it was an insult. At that moment right then, that was just the facts, I was sucking his cock at that very second. Right now, I was a cock sucker.

I moaned onto his cock, my mouth still full, feeling the vibrations of my own voice echo back off of his hard shaft. My mouth was so full, it stifled almost any sound actually escaping.

As I went to slide back down this stranger's cock, I felt him arch his hips to meet me. He began to pump himself into my mouth, deeper each time. I felt like I couldn't get enough of the taste of his dick as it slid over my tongue. As he started to fuck my face a little faster now, pumping his hips from the other stall, I felt myself start to gag. I tried to "relax my throat" like I'd read in so many erotic stories on Lit, but every time his thick cock started to hit my throat, I would gag again. He didn't seem to mind at all as he kept feeding me more and more of his dick.

Worried I would choke, my inexperience showing, I wrapped my hand around the bottom half of his shaft at the base so I could work that section of his long cock with my hand, while giving me the freedom to suck and slobber and swallow the top half as much as I could without having to worry about choking. All the while he continued to arch his hips up and down, sliding through my grip, into my waiting mouth and back out again, leaving strings of spit before eagerly plunging back into my mouth leaving a trail of precum in their place across my chip, lips and tongue.

I opened my mouth wide, sticking my tongue out flat as far as I could and used my grip on his base to slap my own mouth tongue and face with his cock, trying to be like the porn stars I had jacked off to so many times before. "Fuck yes, cocksucker." That baritone whisper again. That lightning bolt again. I felt my own cock throb and pulse as I dove back down on his throbbing head, pulling off, kissing the tip and the sucking him in hard as I pumped faster and faster with my fist.

I tried to work the top half of his cock with my mouth as best as I could, hoping he was enjoying this as much as I was. I reached my other hand up and cupped his balls as I stroked and sucked him. I felt his pumps into my mouth coming harder now and with more purpose, pumping in hard and as deep as I'd let him, holding it the warmth of my mouth before pulling out and shoving it back in. Unbelievably, I felt like I could feel him getting even harder and grow even bigger, I moaned again on his cock, feeling my eyes roll back in my head as I enjoyed the feeling of him growing even further in my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum!" he whispered.

I felt him tense and pulse in my mouth. Not knowing what to do I pulled my face off his cock right as I felt his balls throb and he shot two massive ropes of cum straight onto my arm and chest. His cum hit my bicep hot and sticky. I didn't want him to stop, I wanted more. I stroked and pumped his cock, trying to milk more of his load, and he was glad to oblige. Three more shots of cum jetted out of his cock, not as far, but just as much, these coating my forearm and my hand. I kept jacking his cock as it continued to erupt with cum, now less ropes and more just a steady stream out of his tip. I could never imagine shooting this much cum out of my own cock.

As I felt his hot seed run down my forearm and fill my hand, suddenly I felt my own crotch begin to twitch and pulse, and my own dick throb and strain. As I continued to jack this stranger's cock coming from underneath the bathroom stall next to mine, his cum now a trickle sliding down his shaft, I felt my balls tighten and suddenly hot, wet ecstasy exploded in my sweat pants as I realized I was cumming. I was cumming in my own pants without having touched myself since I'd left my dorm room.

I started to shake hard again, just like when I first got up with the idea of possibly making this meeting happen, shaking violently as I felt my own cock dripping with cum, already starting to stick to my sweatpants, and his now slowly softening cock still in my fist.

I brought myself under control and finally let go of his cock, looking down and seeing webbing of his cum between my fingers, my palm covered in a white sticky sheet. When I let go, he pulled his cock back to his side and stood up. I heard the toilet paper roll spin and a flush and then he pulled up his pants and the Nike sneakers walked out.

I sat back up on the toilet, in complete disbelief of what had just transpired. My hands were covered in semen, ropes of cum dripped down my right forearm and bicep, I looked down to see the first shot of his load across my t-shirt. Not thinking, I wiped my hands across the already cum stained shirt, now covering the front in a wet sticky mess. What the fuck was I doing? I still had to walk home! I pulled out my own sheet of toilet paper and tried to do the best I could at wiping his cum out from in between my fingers. I looked down to the space between the toilet and the divider where we had just been kneeling and saw a large droplet of cum. I thought about leaving it, but then thought better and wiped it off the floor. I grabbed my jacket and zipped it up over my cum covered t-shirt. I was about to walk out when the sticky heat of my pants reminded me that I had just filled my own sweats with my load...all from sucking cock. I looked down to see cum starting to soak through. I pulled up my sweats around my waist, trying to fit as much of the mess under my jacket as I could, leaving the ankles two inches too high and quickly exited the bathroom.

I powerwalked out of the science center trying my best not to make eye contact with anyone, positive that everyone that passed knew exactly what had just happened. That I had just taken the first cock I'd ever been offered into my mouth, that I had just sucked some random stranger from underneath the stall of a bathroom, in a random building on campus. I was sure that everyone who even glanced my direction knew I was holding my coat so tight because my clothes were a mixture of my own and some thick anonymous cock's seed.

Exiting the science building and into the still chilled air, I began to feel shame and regret. What had I just done?? What was I thinking?? I'd just blown a dude. I dude I didn't know. A dude I hadn't seen! I had a girlfriend! A girlfriend I was still madly in love with, a girlfriend who still blew my mind by how attracted I was to her, and yet I'd pumped this stranger's cock until he came like I was in my own porn. I'd cum in my own pants! Without touching myself! Because he called me a "cocksucker!" That hadn't happened since I was 13 and dry humped for the first time with Jessica Berkshire. What the fuck?

My stomach was in a knot by the time I got home to my dorm. I instantly stripped down and through my cum-soaked clothes in the hamper, before grabbing my towel and hurrying to the bathroom. I found an empty shower stall and turned it on as hot as I could stand.

I stood underneath the pounding, steaming jets, unable to stop thinking about what I'd just done. About how big whoever he was's cock was. About how surprising it felt the first time I grabbed it. About how it felt when it started to grow in my hand. His whisper of "Suck it." How I resisted and then gave in. And oh, how I gave in. "That's it, cocksucker," echoed around my head. How badly I wanted to please his cock with my mouth, how I had cum and cum hard without ever even touching my own cock, all from the feeling of his hot load hitting my arm. As this replayed over and over in my mind, the feeling of shame and regret seemed to grow. But suddenly I realized my cock was growing too. And I realized I was full of shame and regret alright, but not because I had just sucked a stranger's cock. But because I didn't let him finish in my mouth.

12