All Comments on 'Straight Man at a Gloryhole'

by SexyTimeStories69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never did anything like this before but it makes me want to feel a cock in my mouth. I doubt I will but it is a turn on to think about it. I have had many decades of great sex with many good looking women in the past but am alone now. I guess I'm just too old now.

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

wonder what would happen next will he go back there??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that you have been sucked and sucked and swallowed you will always want more. Cocksucking is addicting and once you have crossed over you will want more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot, makes me want to swallow a load for the first time. It would have to be a shaved cock. I would finger his ass also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it. had my second man to man sex in the back room as well. his discription of thw sex act made me so hard I had to jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a bunch of great glory hole adventures while I was in college in San Francisco back in the day. I have a big dick, so guys didn’t care whether or not I reciprocated, and mostly I didn’t. But when I saw a fat cock come through that hole, I was down on my knees feasting on man meat. I had a steady, hot, horny girlfriend at the time, but I could help cheating on her because two, hot, horny guys together is just too much fun. And a hookup with a stranger makes it even hotter. Why miss out on that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmm just like my experience at the GH

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Good story!! Thanks for sharing

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

That was really hot !!! 😛

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember the first time I went to an adult bookstore with booths in the back. I had just got seated and had my hard cock ready for some action when the door opened and a man came in. He switched the channel to good oral action, took my hand off my cock, and slowly skinned my foreskin back to give my cockhead some room. He started breathing hard, knelt down, and took my cock all the way into his mouth. It only took about 15 seconds until I gave him a full load of cum. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I look for gloryholes when I can. For the most part, I am the one to slide my hardon through the hole. I do get more aroused taking peeks at the man on the other side and seeing him rub himself as he watches a hot video. One time, a middle aged man was jacking off in the room next door and taking photos of himself. He could tell I was next door and slid his cock through the hole. His cock was thinner than mine with a nice length. As soon as my mouth touched him, he started to cum. I was surprised at the volume and warmth. I couldn't help but get a lot of it into my mouth to taste it.

I hope you continue this man's testing the waters. Gloryholes can be a challenge to find but well worth it.

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Good story had me cum.

Trying to find a glory hole in my area if anyone can help

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I started out as a young man getting my cock sucked at gloryholes and under stalls in department store restrooms. But I eventually had a nice sized one surprise me through the hole and I just had to try sucking it. I sucked it like I like to be sucked, lips, mouth, & tongue, no hands. The throbbing and cum spurting in my mouth was intoxicating. I became a regular sucker, preferring to hold the cock half way in my mouth so I could work my tongue underneath and savor the cum load before swallowing. Sadly, gloryholes are hard to find and I haven’t been able to get many takers with the restroom toe tap. However, the power & control feeling from sucking out a big load (almost always a frustrated married guy) & the cum lust that comes with it still linger.

Jm612Jm612over 2 years ago

Over the years one of the best ways to give quick anonymous blow jobs to straight dudes was the restroom glory hole. Occasionally there was those that stuck their dick under the stall. I was lucky enough to drain some sweet young straight dicks in many different public restrooms. The straight dudes were always nervous and worried to get caught. I could usually catch a glimpse of what they looked like. In most cases, young, masculine athletic types. Most likely totally straight, just open sexually enough to stick their dick into an expert cocksuckers mouth for a much needed blowjob.

I would only have a minute to spend with his dick to drain it. Some of the most incredible explosions of sperm came from straight guys. I always tried to catch the load to taste it before I’d swallow. When it shoots like bullets from a pistol it can choke even the best cocksuckers. The younger ones getting their first professional suck-off usually fired rocket shots of sperm that I’d catch, quickly taste, then swallow and repeat until it stops. So satisfying and delicious if your into eating sperm. Loved the warm thickness and the different tastes. Throat clog was swallowing a big wad that would be so thick and sticky it took sipping water from the sink to clear your throat.

I loved the fast withdrawal from my mouth once they dumped the load, zipped up and virtually ran out of the restroom. That’s my take on “Straight males at the glory hole”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was at a porn arcade looking and rubbing my cock, in changing to another booth a guy came up to me and offered to sit on the floor of a booth and suck my cock as I watched films. What a great time I had I would stop and hold off cumming and then start again, this lasted for probably 15 minutes or 20 minutes and final I erupted in a massive cum. What a memorable experience including watching him jack-off as he sucked me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could feel that cock in my mouth

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganabout 1 year ago

What a great "accidental" experience!!!! Sure that was not his last visit

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish I could find a gloryhole near me

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a delicious story and one many of us are familiar with. It was so much fun sucking cock at the ABS. I was terrified at first & wasn't sure what the heck I was doing there. Where did this cock sucking desire come from? After blowing three guys in a row I stopped with the questions in my mind because I realized I enjoyed sucking cock. I still like pussy but sucking a cock is every bit as good. And there are many times I don't want to jump through the hoops to get pussy. Getting cock is so much easier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous