Straight Outta Coxville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not cheating," she agreed. "Just me helping my boss relieve some of his frustrations."

"I' really frustrated," he said, stepping back into the room. She kept her hand on his cock, following him.

Leon stepped backward but didn't go to the bed. Maybe he was afraid that would send the wrong message. He stepped back, reaching behind him and turning the desk chair around so that he could sit back in it. Corinne fell to her knees between his legs.

This is where I belong, she thought, pulling his cock down towards her mouth. She leaned forwards, puckered and kissed the tip before pulling back as her hand started to glide up and down the shaft. Leon moaned and spread his legs wider, thrusting his hips out. Maybe this will work? She thought. Maybe, I can relieve his frustrations every trip? The poor man deserves relief. She envisioned her hand stroking him faster and faster until his cock began to swell. She'd pull it down, aimed at her tits and let him cover her in his hot seed! But just as she sat up and started jerking him faster, her tongue licked across her lips. The taste of his precum tingled her taste buds reminding her of how good he tasted.

Every time her fist rose up the huge shaft, a little geyser of precum squirted out to help lube her hand.

Corinne stared at it, licking her lips. In just a few minutes, Leon's superior cock had squirted out more precum then several of Simon's full ejaculations. So tasty. She bent his cock down again, kissing it, but this time she let her tongue lick across the pee slit and twirl across the black cock head so she could taste more of him. Leon groaned.

She pulled back, unable to take her eyes off his cock, her hand gliding up and down his shaft. More geysers of precum shot out until his head was coated, again and again, she pulled his cock down to her mouth. Her tongue licked it clean. Her lips pressed against the pee slit, eruptions of precum shooting directly into her mouth. Her lips parted wider and wider until they engulfed his cock head. Both she and Leon moaned as her head started bobbing over the tip of his cock, her fist jerking faster to get more of his pre-seminal fluid into her mouth.

Soon her hand had less shaft to stroke as her mouth was taking more and more of his cock. Eventually, her hand was just in the way and she released his shaft letting her mouth do all the work. Her belly growled eagerly for its favorite meal. Leon rested his strong hands on her head as his hips started bucking into her mouth. "Unh!" he grunted, thrusting forwards. His cock began to swell. "Unh!" It grew so thick, she feared she might choke. "UNH!" His sperm erupted into her belly... once... twice... three large loads. She pulled back feeling the fourth wad gliding down her throat. The fifth filled her mouth, bulging her cheeks out. She swallowed, making room for more as his cock head continued bucking and spraying his seed into her mouth. She moaned around the spurting cock head. His semen was addictively delicious. She clamped her lips around it bobbing her head as her hands returned to the shaft trying to jerk any remaining semen into her mouth.

She didn't stop when it lost some of its firmness. She wasn't done! More! She thought. More! More!

Leon groaned, trying to pull his hips back, the hand on her head, pushing slightly to get her to release his cock. She clamped her lips down tighter, increasing her speed. His shaft expanded, hardening rapidly. He gave up trying to push her off, removing his hand from her head. His cock was now as hard as it had been when she started.

Corinne looked up at him as she sucked his cock. He'd stared at her through most of the first blow job.

Now his head was back, staring up at the ceiling. Corinne braced her hands on his knees and pushed herself up, his cock slipping out of her throat. He raised his head, staring into her eyes, even as she was straddling his lap and gliding his cock inside her needy pussy. Leon looked sad but didn't stop her.

Instead, he growled, kissing her, not caring that she'd just sucked him off. His strong hands grabbed her ass cheeks, fingers digging into her flesh. He raised her up and down his cock.

He broke this kiss, moving his lips down her neck. Corinne leaned back, arching her back so that her nipples thrust outwards, his mouth eagerly finding them and sucking them between his lips. "Oh god,

Leon! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard over your big black cock!" She trembled as the powerful orgasm overtook her, her strength draining out through her pussy. He kept raising her up and down his shaft, several more waves of orgasmic fluid flowing down his exposed shaft. "So fucking good," she muttered near the point of passing out. He lifted her so high, the head almost exited her pussy and then he dropped her. Corinne came down hard in his lap just as her womb filled with his seed, his cock jerking, spewing more virile seed into her hungry womb. "FUCK!" she screamed cumming over the entirety of his cock. "I love it! I love you! I LOVE YOU!" she fell into him completely drained.

Corinne recovered. She was still sitting in his lap. His cock was plugging her pussy but shrinking. "I'm sorry," she said, sitting up.

"S'alright," he grunted. "I wanted it to."

She bowed her head, looking up at him while her white hands ran down his black chest, feeling his hard muscles for what she feared might be the last time. "I do love you," she muttered, hurriedly raising her hand and pressing a finger against his lips. "Ssshhh!" she ordered. "But I'll never ever try to come between you and Tonja."

"Still," said Leon. "This is going to keep happening until we get caught."

"You want me to quit?" He nodded. "Then I hereby tender my resignation. I love you Napoleon Johnson and I'll never regret what happened between us. She squeezed her vaginal muscles down around his shaft. "This is your pussy whenever you want... no, this is your body." She raised his hands and placed them on her breasts. "I'll do anything for you, Leon. Do you want me to go back to my room?"

"No," he answered. His cock began to swell in her pussy again.

Corinne smiled contentedly

**********

They spent that weekend in bed as much as possible. It took two maids to clean their room, one giving them a mean stare, the younger one, glancing hungrily as Leon's crotch one day.

"Here's my official resignation," she said, sadly, handing the envelope to Leon beside her on the plane.

"I'm staying until just before Thanksgiving when we had a break anyway."

"Would you and Simon like to come to our house for Thanksgiving?"

"That might be too weird," she snorted. "I think I'll go home for Thanksgiving and probably not with Simon." Leon raised his eyebrows questioningly. "Now that I've had a real man..." Corrine just shrugged.

She turned away from Leon and pulled her sleep mask down over her eyes.

**********

"Yes!" Dana Cox sprang up and hugged her daughter. "My little girl's home."

"Sorry, it didn't work out with Simon," said Manly. "The Cox family always seems to come home to Coxville."

"Well, I'm glad to have my big sis back," said Caitlyn, standing up. The eighteen-year-old was wearing a wraparound skirt and a bikini top so small, Corinne was surprised her dad hadn't put a stop to it. Her teenage breasts were still only a DD. Caitlyn noticed the attention on her outfit. "We're heading off to Lake Cox. Gotta take advantage of this Indian summer." A car honked outside. Corinne hugged her little sister before she ran out the door, large breasts bouncing as she ran.

"Give any thought to what you might do?" asked her dad.

"I think I might want to follow in my father's footsteps and be a sport's reporter."

Manly grinned broadly. "I'll make some inquiries," he said coming over and taking his wife's place hugging his daughter.

Corinne looked over his shoulder, trying not to sob when her eyes fell on the book sitting on the stand by her father's recliner. Napoleon Johnson grinning at her from the cover.

**********

"Woman in the locker room. Put them big dongs away boys," yelled the Coach.

"Or don't," said Corinne, striding into the locker room. The giant black men grinned. The few with towels around their waists dropped them. "Nice," said Corinne, staring down at one magnificent black cock. It was hooded and the head was the size of a small apple. "You'll do," she said. Her eyes ran down the row of football players. There were no white boys playing for the Coxburg Bulls. These were all huge ghetto thugs, bulging with muscles, and with cocks sized to go with the team name. "And you," she said, staring at another cock that would probably come close to Leon's in size. Of course, the biggest cock was on the ugliest most brutish player.

"And me," he grunted.

"And you," she agreed, licking her lips as his cock grew to truly Brobdingnagian proportions.

Corinne pulled her shirt off over her head as she walked into her living room. Her three bulls, pulled their jerseys off as they followed her. She'd told them not to shower. They snorted looking around the living room. She planned ahead, pushing the furniture back to make room. There were several rolls of paper towels on the carpet. She undid her bra, six brown eyes focusing on her white breasts and pink nipples. When she was nude, she kneeled on the carpet.

The three nude black men stepped up to her, their cocks not needing much coaxing to get fully hard.

"My God," she gasped, staring at the ugly Bull's monster cock.

He snorted. "They call me the minotaur, half bull half man."

"I can guess which half is the bull," she groaned stroking his fifteen-inch cock. It was thicker than Leon's too. My god," she said again. "I mean it. You are my god."

"Then worship me, slut," he commanded.

Corinne kneeled forward and worshipped at the altar of black cock, at three altars of black cock as the other two bulls stepped forward. She sucked all their cocks, stroking the two that weren't in her mouth.

"Enough," grunted the minotaur, his cock slick and dripping with her slobber. "Ride me, bitch." He stepped back and laid down on the carpet. "Imma gonna resize that white pussy."

"I think you'll find it already resized," she answered squatting over her new favorite bull. "Unh," she grunted, lowering herself over the head. It felt like her pussy was being resized all over again. "YYEESS!"

she hissed finally sinking down on to the minotaur's lap.

"Imma gonna tap that fine white ass," said another bull. She leaned down on the minotaur, moaning as he sucked one dangling nipple into his mouth. The other bull pressed his huge cock head against her asshole and pressed down.

"FUCK!" she screamed as her sphincter opened up for his cock. "FU...OOMPH!" Her mouth was suddenly full of the third bull's cock. She moaned, slobbering over the cock in her mouth, her cum soaking the minotaur's cock as her ass muscles contracted around the cock in her ass trying to pull it in deeper.

"OOFF NOOF!" Corinne's eyes went wide as her mother walked in the door, staring at the scene in front of her.

"Don't mind me, dear," said Dana just as the black man stepped inside the house behind her. He looked vaguely familiar to Corinne. The man was large and muscular, bearded and wearing a suit only the tie was a noose hanging around his neck. "This is Mr. Damballah. We'll be upstairs fucking if you need me."

Mr. Damballah winked at her and followed her mom up the stairs.

Corinne turned her attention back on her cocks, but her pleasure was interrupted again.

"MOM!" yelled, Caitlyn bursting into the house. She was still dressed for the lake, but the skirt was gone and her bikini bottom was a tiny thong. "I met this guy at the lake. He thinks I could be an actress." She paused. "MOM!" Her little sister was staring up towards the second floor, but her mom wasn't answering. Lorenzo Doyle walked into the house. "MOM! HE NEEDS TO KNOW IF I CAN TAKE HIS BLACK

COCK UP MY ASS BEFORE HE HIRES ME!"

"I think she's busy," said Corinne. The bull she'd been sucking, slapping her forehead impatiently with his cock.

"Do you know where the Vaseline is?" Caitlyn asked, pushing her panty down her legs. Corinne couldn't respond as her mouth was stuffed full of cock again. "Fuck it. Just use your spit L.D." Caitlyn got on all fours and lowered her head, keeping her ass up. Long Dong kneeled behind her, spitting in his hand and coating his cock before bending it down towards her asshole.

"You haven't fucked my ass yet, Mr. D," said Dana, coming down the stairs, followed by Mr. Damballah.

She was naked and covered in sperm. He was nude also but still wore the noose necktie. Dana kneeled beside her youngest daughter and assumed the same position. She looked over at the couch. "You be sure to get this, loser."

Corinne's eyes turned to the couch. Her father and Simon were sitting side by side. Simon was crying.

Both men were nude and looked dejected, but their small penises were erect and dribbling out little teaspoon's worth of semen. Her dad had his phone raised, filming his wife. His other hand held a pencil over his notebook like he was writing an article for the paper. Her eyes followed the camera back to her

mom, looking past her sister now having her ass pounded. Mr. Damballah pressed his cock against her mom's sphincter and pushed forwards. He looked over at her and smiled.

"Such is the destiny of all the Cox family," he said.

**********

Corinne gasped as she came awake, a large black hand was caressing her breast, pulling at her painfully hard nipple. "Some dream," said Leon, smirking down at her. "Was I in it?"

"Yes," she lied, turning towards him. Corinne climbed on top of the large black man. Her pussy was soaked from her dream, her lips quickly engulfing the head of his cock. "We were fucking like this, but it was mostly about a career path I might take after working for you."

"Oh baby, you're working for me now," he said, squeezing her tits and bucking his hips up and down.

"Working that sweet pussy."

**********

Corinne's panty was soaked through as she slowly got up from her desk. She was white as a ghost when she entered Leon's office. He looked up, grinning. He couldn't help smiling every time he looked at her and it flattered her to no end. "What's wrong?" he asked, noticing how pale she was.

Corinne closed the door so that Rose couldn't overhear. "There's a problem with our rooms this weekend."

"Oh?"

"The hotel with our conference is overbooked. They only have one room available for us. It's a single king. Do you want me to stay in a nearby hotel?"

Leon froze a moment. "No," he answered. His eyes fell on the growing outlines of her nipples beneath her blouse. "One room will do." They both knew they would have ended up staying in one room anyway. They were going to keep fucking up until her last day at work. He looked down and went back to work as Corinne spun around and left his office.

That weekend was one of the best of her life. The following was one of the worst. She was hooked now.

Her pussy craved Leon's cock constantly. Her belly growled every time she pictured herself sucking him.

Her sphincter tightened every time she pictured the half dozen or so times, he'd taken her ass over their three weekends together. The dildo was a poor substitute and she started looking forward to her next weekend with Leon as soon as she got home from the previous weekend. That is until she found out Tonja would be coming along. Leon's wife was between cycles again and off work, so she decided to join them to try to get pregnant again. Corinne had arranged two rooms next to each other with a connecting door, but that door stayed closed all weekend. She laid awake, staring at the ceiling, listening to them fuck all night long. Everyone knew she was in a bitchy mood and Tonja even made a joke about it being Corinne's time of the month. She wasn't on her period, though she was overdue for it.

She lied about her period when she got home. "NO!" she snapped at Simon when he tried to initiate sex.

"Sorry, I'm having a bad period." He nodded knowingly and backed off. The next morning, the dildo managed to get her off, but it only served to remind her of what she really needed.

She wasn't any better at work the next day, snapping or terse with both Rose and Leon. Leon retreated to his office and closed the door. Rose ignored her most of the day, grabbing her purse in the afternoon.

"Well, I guess I picked a good time to only work a half-day," said the old woman, holding her nose up as she walked past Corinne.

"Sorry," she apologized. "I'll be in a better mood tomorrow," Her eyes followed Rose out the door then flickered over to Leon's closed door. There's only one thing that will put me in a better mood, she thought, slowly rising from her desk.

Corinne rapped on Leon's door before opening it. He was on the phone. He nodded, waving her in before going back to talking. Corinne walked up to his desk. He was sitting sideways, leaning back and looking out at the skyline of Baltimore. It wasn't a business call. It was friendly and there was a lot of chuckling. She recognized the name, it was the muscle-bound jock with the stripper girlfriend from the pool party. Leon smiled at her and motioned for her to have a seat.

Instead, she kneeled between his legs.

His eyes turned mostly white as they widened and he shook his head no, but she was already reaching for his zipper, her other hand squeezing the lump under his pants and feeling it grow. It was fully hard by the time she managed to open his pants and she struggled to release the fourteen-inch monster. He shook his head again, but at the same time, he was lifting his hips off the chair so that she could pull his trousers down. Her lips closed down around the head just as it turned completely hard.

"I'll call ya back later, something just came up," said Leon into the phone, before placing it down on his desk. He groaned as she bobbed her head down over the length of his cock. "Dayum Corinne, I thought we agreed, only when we were away?"

"Mmmm," she moaned, looking up at him with her bright blue eyes. He could see her need reflected in them.

"I missed you too," he answered, spreading his legs wider.

Corinne deep throated his cock, squeezing her lips around the base and sucking slowly upwards until the glans began to exit her lips. Her tongue flickered around the head before she sucked his shaft deep again before starting it over.

"FUCK!" Leon groaned. "Nobody sucks cock like you, Cee Cee." He whimpered when his cock head slipped past her lips, his shaft slapping back against his stomach. He looked down at her with a "what gives?" expression.

Corinne stood up between his legs and pulled her dress up over her head. "Pull my panties down," she ordered.

Leon reached out for her panty. It was light blue and lacy. He could see the yellow tufts of pubic hair through her skimpy panty. Her bra was similar and sheer. It was damn sexy, but not as sexy as the perfect breasts that sprang free of it, the second she unhooked it. He leaned forward, bending down and kissing her belly button while pushing her panty down her calves. He kissed farther down, just above her pubic mound, sitting back as she stepped out of her panty. He closed his legs as she straddled them, grabbing his cock by the base and raising it off his stomach. Corinne had to slide her pussy up the shaft

and stand on her tiptoes, it was so large, but she pushed back, the head spreading her pussy lips apart and then... he was inside her again. They both moaned.

"Too long," she muttered, working the tip of his cock around, slowly pushing down, taking inch after inch inside her. "Need this so bad."

"Me too, babe," he responded. Looking up into her eyes, she bent down and kissed him, groaning as their tongues played with each other. She sank down over half his shaft and then... stopped.