Straight Roomies during Lockdown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, these are fucking hot!" Chase marveled, looking into the mirror. The underwear were now arched outwards as his fully hard cock was well over 8"... shit, I bet he is even 9". I was fully boned too and I could see that while he wasn't as thick as I am, he had almost 2" more in length than I did. "What do you think, roomie? Do these look good on me? Damn, you filled yours out quite well too!" He reached over and gave my pouch a good handshake. He pulled his hand away and quickly blushed.

"Bro, being roommates means never being weirded out! Shit, we're brothers now, best buds, half drunk and this room is so small we can barely turn around without grabbing a handful of cock, so lets just relax about all that. Besides... clearly my cock can't tell the difference between you and a smoking hot girl, so if I'm not going to be embarrassed, you shouldn't be either.". I reached over and give his huge bulge a good handshake as well.

"OK, it's time. How big is that huge cock of yours, bro? Let me see it!" I said. Fuck, I couldn't believe I was asking to see his cock, but, fuck, the thing was huge. It was probably bigger than most porn cock! "Here, I'll drop mine too!" I pulled down my underwear. My cock popped out of its confines, as I pulled them completely off and tossed them on my bed. I reached down and gave mine a few strong tugs.

"Oh shit, you're uncut!" Chase said. "I've seen a few of them in the shower after practice and such, but never hard. Holy shit, that is so cool!" He then pulled my underwear (that he was wearing) off of himself, and as he stood back up, this huge cock with a bit of a downward slant popped into range, almost spanning the small space between our beds.

"Fuck bro, that is the biggest cock I have ever seen. Mind if I feel it? I mean, this may be my only chance," I nervously asked. Clearly the liquid courage got ahold of me as I got ahold of him.

"Sure, so long as I can touch yours too! Fuck, this is kinda hot! Holy shit, you don't even need lube, heck, this just flows right over your shaft so easily! Fuck this is too cool."

As he stroked me a bit more I started stroking him, but realized it was a bit dry, so I spit on his cock and kept stroking. Shit, what did I just do? I looked Chase in his eyes, looking quite scared.I I didn't know whether I did something wrong, so I'm sure my face probably had what I'm sure looked like the most pathetic apology face ever. Chase smiled and we both started laughing while we continued to stroke each other.

I pulled Chase over to my bed and we both lied down and leaned onto my pillow. We kept stroking each other, not saying a word, but moaning a lot.

"Bro, this feels amazing and I don't want to be weird, but I'm going to blast here any second." I said, panting quite hard.

"Me too man... fuck. This is hot actually. Fuck, here I cum!" Chase said as his huge cock started shooting a huge load that landed in his hair, on his forehead, a huge splash on his left nipple, and the rest right into his perfect belly button.

This set me off and I fired so hard... but since I was leaning into Chase, my load landed on his arm that was stroking me, as well as on his belly a few times. My load was huge and seemed to just keep firing over and over. "Fuck, that was hot! Oh shit, though. Sorry I got my cum all over you." As I said this I picked up his arm and I licked my cum off his wrist..

"Dude, do you eat your cum? Holy shit! What does it taste like? Shit, maybe I should do that too, I hate the fucking clean up, not like I can use a sock or my clothes... my mom would see that." As he said this, he reached up and took a full finger full of the cum that landed on his belly, and he brought it up to his mouth, licking it off before I had a chance to stop him.

"Bro, I think that was part of my load that you just tasted," I said, looking him right in the eye.

"Wow, really? Well, you taste good, Roomie! Glad we got tested for everything before moving in! As small as this place is, I don't doubt this will be the last time your cum lands in my mouth." He said this so matter-of-factly that I just shook my head in agreement.

"Fuck," I thought. "What have we just done? What does this mean?" I needed another drink, fast.

---------------------------------

Part 2? Preview... Soon the campus goes into lockdown and the boys are forced to remain in their room together. Let me know if you would like me to continue the story of Monty and Chase...

HUGE thanks to the amazing editor for his help and guidance - trappedinthecl0set

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you will rate this and follow me or send me a note! Thanks!

12