Straight Roomies during Lockdown Ch. 03

Story Info
Horny roomies on lockdown exploring with oral and toys.
6.2k words
4.82
33k
61

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lets get further into exploring these straight guys dealing with a COVID and MONKEYPOX lockdown and figuring out how to use each other to solve their blue balls...

Also, this is my creative work, so you know. Don't be a dick.

HUGE thanks to my amazing editor for his help, friendship and guidance - @trappedinthecl0set

----------------------------

Straight Roomies During Lockdown | Chapter 3

----------------------------------------

Where we left off...

"Monty, so there is going to be a next time, huh? Fuck, just saying that is making my dick get hard again, roomie!" Chase says as he leans over and play-punches me again. Then he pulls me into a hug from top to bottom.

"Chase, I know how I am going to spend the rest of my birthday money. In addition to lube, I am going to get us some toys from the adult section of Amazon. If this is going where I think it is going, I don't want it to hurt," I say with a dirty smile on my face.

"What are you going to get?" he asks with an equally sexy smile.

"You'll see!"

----------------------------

I hear a knock at the door; it must be a mail call as we just got our morning food delivery. They don't want us to answer the door right away so we are supposed to give it a full two minutes before we open the door. We have been in lockdown now for a week and a half. Things have been so easy between me and Chase.

The only fight we had was with the skinny fucker almost stole the cheesecake that came with our dinner last night. Chase and I like the same movies, we like the same shows, and since we are both taking almost the same load of classes it has just been... well comfortable, but we are getting a bit stir crazy, constantly being together. I have taken to reading to take me out of this room for a while; Chase has taken to playing video games. Anything to escape this small closet of a room.

Chase gets me, and I really get him. Man, he had a fucked up childhood that he is going to have to work through for a while. When he had his first crush on a girl, his parents terrorized him, reading him the riot act about staying pure and making sure he didn't get her pregnant and how that could ruin his life as well as his eternal life. He was fucking 11 years old, and it was completely innocent. Damn, that shit isn't right.

Last night he really opened up to me. He cried for an hour recounting all he's been through. His father is a real prick and his mom clearly hates men with every fiber of her being. They must both have their own trauma, and they take it out on Chase. It got worse for him in high school and as he started to make friends. However, the worst of it was when COVID hit and they basically locked him in his bedroom, and didn't allow any contact with his friends, and certainly not any girls. This isolation hit him hard. He couldn't really communicate with any of his friends without being under the constant watchful eye of his mother or his father. He felt so alone, so he worked out; he ran and ran. The only way they would let him out of the house was his running in their back field. The isolation scared him, and he didn't get to develop the deep friendships that you normally do in High School.

I felt so bad for this kid that he didn't have anyone close to him, anyone around to enjoy being a kid. Instead the weight of his "eternal life" was held over his head like a sword of Damocles with his parents rooting for him to fail. The fucking relished in the moment when they got to scold him for making a mistake. That is fucking wrong. I held him in my arms and just let him cry. I didn't even know what to say, but I just wanted to protect the kid, wanted him to know he had me now to watch out for him. I placed my left arm around him to hold him tight and I placed my hand on his chest and felt his heart beating so fast. My right arm was under him and holding his right hand. Slowly I could tell his racing heart was slowing down; he leaned back into me and took a huge breath,his cheek touched mine as he took another huge breath and slowly exhaled.

As he calmed down a bit and really started to relax, he asked me about what it was like growing up... and, well, it was my turn. I lost it too and started crying my eyes out. I honestly am still fucked up and I haven't come to terms with it at all. Until perhaps last night.

Chase lost his grandparents to COVID, which I know was super hard on him. I lost my best friend. Ron. Fuck, I tell Chase the entire story and for the first time confront my emotions about losing my best friend of 15 years.

Ron had been my best friend since kindergarten. That first day, some asshole kid stole something from me... I don't know what it was, but I know I was really upset about it. Ron showed up and punched the kid and gave it back to me. Ron was my hero. As we started growing up, we were inseparable. Ron wanted to play baseball, so we both joined Little League. We had a blast. The second year, they tried to separate us, and both of our dads pitched a fit pointing out how good we played together on a team. The coaches finally just gave up and we always played together on the same team from that point forward.

We convinced our parents to send us to summer camp together. Junior High was a blast because we both started wrestling and track. Ron really excelled at wrestling and I crushed it at sprinting; turns out I was a fast little fucker. I suppose I held my own in wrestling as well. We just supported each other. We were close.

We made it to high school, and freshman year, Ron insisted we try out for the football team. As he grew he started putting on a ton of muscle. Man, I wish I had his body. He was just thick. He could bench press twice as much as I ever could, just solid. I tried out with him and, with my speed and agility, they ended up putting me on the team because I could outrun almost everyone. Ron would block them, I would go long. We became heroes of our team.

We were in wrestling season when we first started hearing about COVID-19. We heard that kids didn't have to worry about it so long as we were healthy. They said we had to worry about the old people. Then, we started hearing about the cases starting to grow here in Louisiana. It was scary because it seemed at first like we heard about cases so far, far away in places like Washington State and Oregon, but then overnight it was all about right here! It wasn't long before we heard the announcement that school was going to go virtual. It would close for a few weeks and they expected us to be back in a month.

The first sign that we knew it was serious was when wrestling season was canceled.

Ron and I were pissed about not being able to wrestle... I mean, fuck, this was our senior year! We wanted to go out strong. We didn't go back in a month - we didn't go back at all.

May 20th. I will never forget that day. I texted Ron like 10 times, because we were supposed to get together to study but he wasn't answering my texts. Fuck, I bet he snuck off with one of his many girls he was fooling around with... but no. His mom called me and said he tested positive for COVID and that he really wasn't feeling well.

We facetimed a few times over the next few days, but he kept sounding worse. What the fuck? He is young, why the hell is he getting worse? His dad called me a week later and said they were taking him to the big hospital in Lafayette, Our Lady of Lourdes, because he couldn't breathe and had passed out.

Two days later, my best friend in the world was put on a ventilator. He fought so fucking hard. I would facetime him late at night. The nurses would put his iPAD up for me so I could talk to him. I have no idea if he heard me, I have no idea if he was even still with us, but I didn't care. I told him to get up, to fight this. FUCK, I needed my best friend. I told him that I couldn't do this without him. I told him I needed my best friend. This lasted for two months until all of his organs finally shut down. Ron died July 4th, alone in a hospital bed with nobody to hold his hand, with nobody to hold him.

As I lay here telling this story, for the first time, to ANYONE. I never confided how I felt to anyone. Guys are supposed to be tough. Guys are supposed to just push through. Chase held me so fucking tight; he threaded his fingers into mine holding my hand and pulling me into his chest. He cried with me. He just kept saying, "I got you, Monty. I am not going anywhere." He asked to see pictures of Ron. Who fucking does that? What macho 19 year old guy is so caring that he asks to see photos? Who?

My new best friend Chase, that is who, fuckers! Jesus, we bared our souls to each other. We both were a mess. We had cried so much about our own trauma that we lost our voices. At one point the guys next door pounded on our wall because we were making so much noise.

We held each other all night long, in my bed. Naked, skin to skin, safe. Best friends. So fuck COVID. If we have to stay in this room together for the entire year, then fine. I was here with this amazing man who completely gets me and I am NOT going to lose him.

So this is why, before we even moved in together, we agreed we would get tested for everything under the sun. We wanted to know we were both safe, that we couldn't get sick from each other for anything.

Two minutes had passed now, so I went to the door, looking out the peephole, and it was all clear, so I opened the door and saw the damn Amazon smiley face logo! I am so excited for this box! I just realized that I am nude in the hallway beginning to throw a rod, wow I love the freedom of college, even during a lockdown.

"Chase, bro! It's here!" I have to get his attention, he has his headset on playing Call of Duty or some shit. "Bro, it's here!"

"No way! Guys, I have to go, Good luck!" Chase says as he signs out of the game. "So Monty, my man, open it up! I wanna know what the secret is! Also, I fucking need that lube cause you have almost rubbed my dick raw. Remind me, we need to talk about moisturizer for those hands of yours!"

I crack up laughing and rip the box open. It has several things inside. First are the two bottles of WET Platinum. Then a few other boxes. One is a knockoff FLESHLIGHT. Fuck I have always wanted to use one of these. It has a mouth on the front of it and that looks so fucking cool. So I take it out of the box and Chase is a bit confused until I screw off the lid and have him slide his finger into it.

"Holy crap, I got first dibs on that!" Chase says, as he takes the lube and puts it on the nightstand by my bed. The beds are small, but we have just taken to sleeping together in my bed, and we watch TV, study and stuff on his bed.

"OK, now I don't want you to freak out on this, but you know that I love to play with my ass! Ever since this skank Sarah shoved her finger in my ass while she was blowing me, I have loved playing with my ass! Well I know you like it too, so I got us these." I open the next box and it is a set of butt plugs, a set of 5 of them, each a bit bigger than the last. The small one is a little bigger than my thumb and I show him that one first, and I keep pulling out the bigger ones until I get to the last one which is quite huge.

"So the set was cheaper than buying just two individually..." I say as I see his eyes get huge.

Chase puts one arm around me and says "I'm down for trying anything once! But, you could do some damage with those things! Be careful with my delicate flower!" We both bust up laughing. I have never shared with anyone how much I love playing with my ass, even when Sarah was doing it to me. But, fuck, I just love pushing a finger or two into my ass and sliding in, stretching my hole.

"SHIT! We have our next class in 5 minutes!" I say, "And fuck, we are both getting bricked up!"

For someone with such a conservative upbringing, he always has such fucking saucy ideas. He says, "Let's edge all through class and then break in these toys after we're done! But you can't nut during class and you HAVE to keep your camera on the entire time!"

"Mais la, fine!' I say, kinda loving where his head is at.

The lecture is going to be boring as fuck, but at least we're in our dorm. We sit next to each other and have these trays with legs that the university gave us last week on one of our food delivery days. They have legs, so we could put our laptops on the trays and still have clearance to keep stroking below. They have a big sticker on them with help line numbers to call or text. I guess they figured we would all be struggling. Anyhow, these trays are kinda perfect. So we log into our class.

Chase had palmed the new lube and had to open it by pulling off the cap and then pulling off the seal; when he did that though, he lifted it up so anyone in the Zoom looking could see plain as day that he was opening an 8oz bottle of lube. I bust up laughing.

"Dude, you just showed the entire class that you were opening a lube bottle." He swears nobody could have seen it, but I swear I could see it on mine. Anyhow, we both started stroking. I too even grabbed the lube under the camera's view but it wasn't for my cock, I wanted to get started on my hole. FUCK, this is so hot - doing this while 100 other students can see us WHILE we're doing it. Fuck, so hot.

From the looks on several of the guys' faces, I can tell they're doing the same damn thing as us. Since we are both on our own laptops and the background is just the dorm wall, nobody can tell that we're in the same room.

At one point, the professor opens it up for questions, and a guy I think I recognize from High School wrestling asks a rather long question. Well I turn down the volume on my computer and have Chase do the same thing - he is definitely in a room closeby to us! I wrestled this guy; we were in the same weight class and he is in one of the nearby dorm rooms. I can't tell which direction though. Maybe if this lockdown ever ends I will get to see him again... I think he played for STM, Saint Thomas Moore here in Lafayette.

Class is finally over and both of us slam our computers closed and we both jump up and rip off our shirts that we had on for class, back to nude!

"I think this calls for another drink!" I pull out a new bottle of Crown, and pour us each 2 fingers and we both down it fast.

"Your bed or mine, stud?" I say to him and wink. He cracks up laughing. We hop over to my bed and I get both the fleshlight as well as the first two sized butt plugs.

"Look, since this was my idea, I will use the slightly larger one and you can take this smaller one, but I want us to insert these first before we start using the fleshlight. I think it will feel good. I love the loads I shoot after rubbing my prostate. It's hot as fuck!"

"OK, what should I do?" he says. Well hell, if he's offering to help, then he can lube this one up and slide it into me. So I talk him through this, I tell him that this isn't about moving it in and out of us, necessarily, but to push it inside to rub our prostate so that we have more stimulation as we fuck the flesh light. He agrees and grabs the lube. Pours a little too much on his hand but then starts applying it to the #2 buttplug.

"You better put some of that lube on my ass too, and be gentle. While I have played with my ass, this is going to be new for me too!" I say, but I am so excited.

"Damn bro, you are hard" and he strokes my cock a bit, skinning back my dick to see that I am leaking precum like crazy. He leans down and licks it off, "Fuck, I love how your Pre tastes, bro! OK, here I go, I am going to go really slow on this. Hold my arm and squeeze me if I am going too fast, and ease up if you want more."

He puts the tip of the buttplug right at the opening of my ass and takes just a little bit of it and starts playing with my ass. He applies more lube so it is really wet and slick, and he starts applying a bit of pressure and I can feel it going inside of me. The really skinny tip of it starts to taper out and I can feel it stretching me open.

"Fuck, bro. God, I love the feeling of being stretched like this, I don't know what is is, but, fuck, this feels good. Just keep going slow." He does; he keeps playing with my hole while looking me right in my eyes and then back to my ass.

Chase, almost in a trance, says, "Bro, this looks so dang hot. Your ass looks so stretched opening up like this for me!"

Shit, he said "... for me" it's as if he is taking ownership of my ass or at least how good he is making me feel. Damn this boy.

"How much is in me, man? Is it almost to the fattest part? It's going to plop into me once you get past that thick part." This plug is about 4" long or so or maybe a bit less.

"Bro, it's almost to the thick part. Do you want me to keep going, or do you need a break?"

"Don't you dare stop, fuck, this is hot," I say to him. Instead of squeezing his arm, I am just kinda rubbing it.

"OK bro, here comes some more pressure. Dang, this is hot! Oh crap, dude this is in you all the way! That is HOT man! How does it feel!"

"Shit, I feel full. Oh man, when it popped in it was like I couldn't take any more stretching and right at the point where I wanted it to stop, it did and popped into me."

At this point Chase pushes on the base of it a bit as my eyes roll back into my head. "Fuck bro, do that again. That felt amazing!"

"What, this?" he says with this evil grin. My cock belches up a large drip of precum and he swoops down and licks it up. Well, that almost makes me cum right there, so I stop him and I go to stand up. As I sit up, it pushes into me a bit more and... fuck, does it feel amazing!

"Bro, you have to feel this! It's your turn. Assume the position!" Chase jumps down onto the bed and lifts his left leg and, as I get in between his legs, he places his left leg on my shoulder. Shit, I have to admit, this is the most I have looked at his ass. Normally I have his dick in my face when I'm fingering him. His ass is perfect. The perfect pucker, and with his leg on my shoulder... I get a shiver through my body. Fuck, this is so fucking hot. Why is this so fucking hot?

I proceed as he did with me and I start playing with the slightly smaller plug and his perfect ass, and I keep adding lube to it and reaching up to give him a courtesy stroke from time to time. I get more than half of it in him and he is moaning. "Fuck, bro, I know what you mean about the stretching part! This does feel good, fuck yah. I can take some more of it!" And I slide it almost all the way into him, leaving only a little bit left. I keep playing with him, moving it in and out a bit just so he can enjoy the stretch. And then, plop! It's all the way in. Chase's eyes pop open at the same time.

"Feel good, bro?" I ask him, genuinely concerned, as I hope I didn't hurt him just now.

"YES bro, I am so fucking glad you are my best friend cuz I never would have thought... fuck, I never would have tried... any of this. Who knew your ass was connected directly to your dick?" I push on the base of his a bit, clearly it is hitting his prostate too and he loves it. I look down - in addition to being completely hard as a rock with all 9" of dick, he, too, is precumming, and it is dripping down his dick, I lean down and take it into my mouth as far as I can go... my nose almost hits his pubes. Fuck I have to get it all into my throat, my best friend deserves that. I suck him deep and give him a few strokes until he pushes my head away.

"Bro, it's not blast time just yet. Crap, you are getting very good on my dick. This is awesome!" he says.

So I push him up onto the bed and I lube up the fleshlight, then I get onto the bed with him so we are facing each other. I line up his mammoth dick at the opening to the flesh light, and I slowly start to slide it onto his dick. And give him a few pumps with it.

12