Straight Roomies during Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, this feels good, but it's kinda cold in there!" Chase says.

"Fuck, it said we should soak it in some warm water first to warm it up. Is it OK?"

"Fuck, it is amazing. Feels great! Fuck, you better pull it off. Here, let me do you," he says, clearly getting close to blast off.

He pulls it off his cock and then lines it up with mine. As he slides it down onto my cock, I lean into him and start kissing his chest; it feels so fucking good. As I reach and then lick his nipple, he starts moaning.

"Damn it, that feels so good! Fuck! My ass and my nipple are BOTH connected directly to my cock! FUCK, keep doing that." I start sucking on his nipple and running my tongue over it while he pushes the fleshlight up and down on my cock. He starts to speed up with the stroking, and I switch to his other nipple. This is just too fucking much. I finally tell him I am going to blow.

"Oh yah, Monty. Give me your load. Blast your load!" Chase says and I am shooting deep inside the fleshlight. I lean into him and kiss him deeply; fuck, this was amazing! I have to move my hand down on top of his so he stops the stroking, as I can't take it anymore. Fuck, that was too much.

I finally get my composure and I reach down, take the fleshlight, and slide it off my cock. I see some cum start to drip out, so I tilt it up so as to not get it all over the bed. I consider going and cleaning it out, but then I think, "Fuck it." I want my cum to lube up his ride on this thing.

I reach down, take hold of his monster cock, line it up with the fleshlight and slide it down onto him in one full thrust!

I lean in and whisper in his ear. "How's that feel, stud?

"Crap... I don't... it's just... wow. It feels amazing. I mean it... Oh my god, what are you doing to me, bro? This is like... sensory overload." I keep stroking him with the fleshlight and I get back to his nipple and start sucking on it. I notice when I go harder on his nipple he moans louder. So I think, well maybe I will nibble on it! I love it when my ear is nibbled on; if he doesn't like it, I will be able to tell. SO I do, and as soon as I start nibbling he immediately starts to cum.

The grunts coming out of this man are guttural, they are complete sex. He pushes his head into my shoulder and I can tell he is blasting hard into this damn toy. He seems to just keep firing into it. Fuck, it is so hot to see him like this. His "O" face is sheer joy. He finally comes back around and I just look him in the eye, smiling at him... and we share a moment.

I let go of the toy and pull his head into me... into a passionate kiss. We devour each other with a dance of our tongues, me sucking his, he then sucking mine into his mouth. When I finally pull back from him I say, "So, was that worth using up all my birthday money?"

"Fuck yah it was!" I pull the fleshlight off his dick and I stand it up on the desk so the cum stays in the bottom of it.

"We have lube all over us... quick shower and then I need a fucking nap!" I say to him as I pull him by his hand and we get to the shower together. He turns on the water to warm it up and I go back and get the fleshlight. As the water heats up, I step into the shower with Chase and I bring the fleshlight up and I turn it upside down and I let our combined cum drip out of it down onto his chest and over his right nipple. I lean down and lick our merged cum off his chest and I focus in on his nipple that goes from soft to hard as a rock within a second flat. This moment is important for both of us. I don't know what this means, but I know I want more.

"Monty, dang that is hot, come here," he says as he pulls me up to him. With my mouth full of both of our cum, he kisses me deeply, clearly trying to suck some of that cum out of my mouth so that I don't have all the fun. We are both boned up again and I drop to my knees. Fuck this, I am going to deep throat my best friend; he fucking deserves my best effort.

I lick his perfect cock as the water cascades over his perfect body. And I start going to town on him, taking more and more of his cock into my throat. Jesus, he is big. Fuck, I know I can do this; I never fail at something if I try my hardest. I can't let Chase down. He has been let down by everyone he loves so many times, I will be damned if I will be the next.

Further and further down I go and Chase is moaning so loudly, I just know that our neighbors can hear him. Fuck them, he is my roommate. He keeps saying, "Yes!" "Fuck" "Yah, you can do it" And then I do it. I am all the way down. My nose is now in his pubes, and he begins fucking my throat. Something just clicks, I relax, and I'm able to take it. "Fuck bro, fuck... yes. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon, get ready," Chase says in a half moan and half excited voice.

At this point I reach around and I start tapping on his butt plug, reminding him that it's there, right against his prostate. This pushes him over. He fires deep into my throat and holds my head as I bottom out on his cock. Fuck, this is hot. He shoots down my throat. Even though this is his second load, it still is huge - and I have to come off his dick a bit! The last 3 shots of cum land on my tongue, and I shoot up and lock lips with this man, feeding him his own load.

Chase, having sufficiently tasted his own load, drops to his knees and takes my dick into his mouth. He uses a completely different approach and his tongue gets to work between my foreskin and the head of my cock. Jesus, he swirls his tongue around polishing my knob perfectly. It's almost sensory overload, but he starts pulling my ass, making me thrust into his mouth and then his throat. I swear I see stars; Jesus, this kid is a fast learner. He starts stroking me as well as sucking me with a perfect rhythm. Shit, I am not going to last much longer on this at all. He reaches around to my butt plug and pulls on it so that it starts to come out a little, stretching me. Jesus, he knows all the right buttons.

Between his excellent sucking and his stretching my hole, I don't even have the chance to warn him before I'm firing down his throat, my second load of the day. We are both panting and he shoots up and gives me some of my own load via a deep kiss. I pull back from the kiss a bit and I apologize to him for not warning him I was going to blow.

"Don't ever apologize for nutting, bro! Not around me... or, hell, in me. Never! I want to make you cum, man. It's my goal. I am just getting started!" And he leans back in, kissing me.

"Bro, I think that..." I start to say but I can't. Looking into his eyes, feeling the love that we share for each other, it was so damn powerful, I wanted to say something, to commemorate that but fuck, I can't.

I don't know, something about what he just said snaps inside me and I push him up against the wall and push my body into his, kissing him passionately, melding our body's together. He is so much taller than me. My hard cock nestles right into his balls and his hard cock pushes into me stretching from my pubes to the top of my 6-pack. I lean my head into his collarbone and my lips make contact with his neck where I start sucking. My hands reach around him starting at his ass and pushing hard into his muscles moving up his back and ultimately to his neck. I pull him in closer to me. We are breathing so hard, we are one person now.

For the first time, I am seeing him. I mean, really seeing him. I am looking deep into his eyes and seeing right into his soul. His light blue eyes with this angelic look of pure love. He reaches up and holds my face in his hands. He is leaning down and kissing me again and as he pulls back he says... "it's ok. We are ok. This... us... is ok. I love you bro!"

I pull his arms up, placing them hard against the wall, holding him prone as I take my fingers and slide each one of my fingers slowly in between each one of his. My cock, seemingly with a mind of its own, is moving up under his balls and makes contact through his legs with his buttplug. Felling that hard rubber base on the tip of my cock, I start pushing my cock up into it and Chase begins moaning again. Just like when our cum merged, we are now merged. He feels so damn good. I feel so damn good.

As I pull back slightly from him to catch my breath, our bodies are merged from our feet up to our lips. I grab the shower gel and proceed to give my best friend a whole body massage as I scrub off the lube and cum from his perfect body.

"Chase, you are right. We are ok... we are good. THIS... US... is good" I smile at him and give him a peck on his lips.

I slowly pull out his butt plug, and he looks me dead in the eye and says - "Take yours out and slide it into me! Let's switch!" Fuck, this guy, what is he doing to me?

I lube up his butt plug that is still so warm, as it has been in his ass for the last 45 minutes, and I have him pull out my butt plug and as soon as mine comes out, I slide his into me. "Fuck yah, Jesus, it is so warm from your ass," I say. And I get mine and I lube it up really well.

I pull Chase into me and he lays his head on my shoulder; reaching around him, I start to push my butt plug into his ass. I go slowly and Chase starts biting my shoulder as I slide it in. Fuck, that is so hot, fuck. Why is his biting me turning me on so much? He says, "Go for it" and, pop, it slides all the way in.

"GOD, that feels good! And you are right, it's so warm." I just hold him, trying to replicate his bear hug, as the water continues to pour over us. I pull away and rinse out the fleshlight and set it on the shelf. I turn off the water and grab my towel and start drying Chase off. He reaches over and grabs his towel and returns the favor for me. We both step out into the room and continue drying ourselves.

Chase says, "Fuck man, I need a nap," and he hops into my bed and pulls me down with him. "Flip over, I want to big spoon you!" He says.

Fuck, these sheets stink. Thank GOD we finally get to do laundry tomorrow. We finally get to leave this room to wash our crusty sheets. I pull him closer to me and fall asleep.

As we get comfortable I realize, something changed today. I can't make sense of it, but this man means the world to me. He excites me, he nurtures me. I will do anything for him. He certainly has had a fucked up childhood and he needs me. Fuck. I can admit it, I need him so badly in my life. Whatever it is that we have is good, and I don't give a shit about giving it a name or any labels. Fuck that.

We both leave the buttplugs in: his in me, mine in him. Fuck, this just feels safe. I pull the blanket over us and he pulls me into his arms; within minutes, I fall asleep with our bodies making contact from head to foot.

----------------------------

HUGE thanks to my amazing editor for his help, friendship and guidance - @trappedinthecl0set

Part 4? Let me know if you wanna hear what happens next. Please rate and favorite if this story did it for you and follow me too to find out when I publish more stories.

12