Straight Roommate needs a blowjob

Story Info
My straight roommate politely asked me for a blowjob.
4.7k words
4.74
25.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiamCox
LiamCox
101 Followers

Another story I posted on reddit, hope you guys will enjoy it.

....

During college, my first roommate was a nice guy. I told him right away that I was gay. He didn't mind it.

Dave, my roommate, was going through a bad breakup. He didn't date for 6 months, but he often felt horny, and I could hear him watch porn and masturbate usually.

One night, we were just hanging out, watching some movies, when he asked me if I could give him a blowjob. I was surprised that he asked me so directly, like there was never any indication that he might be interested in trying something sexual with a man, and that man would be me.

"What's gotten into you, man? Why so out of the blue?" I chuckled.

"Nothing. I've been thinking about this for a while. I don't think there's any problem with trying to find what I'm missing by only dating women. I've always wondered how different it feels to get a blowjob from a guy. I've read somewhere that gay guys give the best blowjobs. So, I'm just intrigued." While he was saying this, I noticed the bulge in his shorts. And not to lie, when he asked me for a blowjob, my own dick started twitching. He was polite about it and didn't try to push me into it, but I had already made up my mind.

It was always fun to give a blowjob to a 'straight' man. "No, problem. I can suck your cock."

"Thanks." He said, "Can you do it now? I'm feeling quite horny."

I replied by crawling up to him. I could tell that he was a bit nervous, and my heart was beating a little too. I reached out and grabbed the waistband of his pants, the bulge was more prominent now. I couldn't control myself anymore and pulled it down. His cock flung free and stood erect just inches away from my face.

I reached out and wrapped my hand around his shaft. He was 6 or 7 inches and a bit on the thick side. His warm cock felt so good on my hand. I pulled the foreskin of his cock back and then leaned in to press my lips against the tip. "Fuck!" He let out a small moan.

I looked up and saw that he had closed his eyes and rested back on the couch. Good, I thought, and then I opened my mouth wide to take the tip of his cock in my mouth. I perfectly dressed his cock in my saliva before moving my head up and down. He was enjoying it, that much was evident from his moans.

His hips were slightly shaking whenever I increased the intensity of my sucking.

I reached out and gently stroked his balls too. This made him even harder; I kept on sucking him for a good 3 or 4 minutes before I felt him coming close to his orgasm. "I'm cumming." He said, he thought I might not swallow it and decided to pull it out.

"No, let me taste it." I said and sucked him harder this time. Making sloppy sounds with my lips. That pushed him over the edge. It turns out he hadn't masturbated for a week; he shot a lot of cum in my mouth while I swallowed completely. Once he stopped coming, I coaxed the last few drops of cum from his shaft and then cleaned him up before tucking his cock back in his shorts.

"So, did you like it?" I asked, adjusting my own cock through my shorts.

"Yes, without a doubt, the best blowjob of my life." He chuckled.

I presumed that it was just a one-time thing that he wanted to get out of his mind, but so much more happened after that time.

....

After that night, I thought Dave would just want to ignore the fact that something like that happened. But I was wrong. The next day, when I woke up, I heard the sound of the shower running.

There were a lot of things going on in my mind. I remember one straight guy whom I gave a blowjob, he didn't want to face me after that and wanted to forget anything that happened. I hoped Dave wouldn't feel guilty about exploring his bi side.

When I walked out of my room, I noticed that the bathroom door was open.

Dave was lathering up soap all over his naked body, but what caught my attention most was his cock. It wasn't hard yet, and I had a lusty urge to make it hard.

Usually, he closes the door while showering, but today he didn't. When he noticed me standing outside the bathroom, he asked. "Would you like to join in? I'm kind of craving the feel of your mouth on my cock again. Last night was so good." It seemed to put a smile on my face, and I was glad that he didn't feel weird about it and enjoyed the whole thing.

This was an open invitation. My morning wood didn't even get a chance to settle down because Dave's words turned me on.

It didn't take me long to ditch my clothes because I was only wearing boxers. I found Dave's eyes turning all over my body. I leaned down to pick my shorts, and knowingly stood up a bit slowly because I knew he was watching.

And just like I assumed, his gaze moved towards my hips. I smiled at him, before stepping into the bathroom. "You have a nice ass, man." He said.

I blushed a little as I stepped closer, next to him in the shower. This was the first time he had seen me completely naked. "Can I wash your back?" I asked and took the soap from him.

"Yeah, sure." He turned away from me, which gave me the perfect opportunity to ogle at his ass. I wanted to reach out and grab his cheeks, but I resisted, I didn't know where I stood at the moment. I lathered up my hands and then rubbed his back.

I softly applied pressure as a makeshift massage. He sighed in relaxation. "Hmmhm... that feels good." He continued, "I'm not new to this. You know, I've showered with other guys, usually after my football practice."

"So, last night was your first time with a guy, right?" I asked as I continued to rub my soapy hands all over his back and shoulders and then softly massaged them, before rinsing it off.

"Yeah, I wouldn't say that I never thought about fooling around with a guy before; I did. But I never had the urge to actually try it until last night. Now, let me wash your back now." He said and turned to face me.

I looked down and noticed that his cock wasn't as soft as before. In fact, it was slightly hard, but not completely to its full size yet. I turned my back to him and felt his hot gaze all over my back. My guys had complimented my ass before, so I wondered if he liked what he saw. My own dick started hardening when I started to think of sexy scenarios in my mind.

He soaped up and massaged my back like I did before we rinsed off all the soap all over our bodies. When I turned back to face him, his cock had grown to its full length. He was throbbing, too. "May I?" I asked, pointing at it.

"Yeah, sure." He said.

I wasted no time. I dropped to my knees and rinsed off his dick properly. For some reason, this was feeling hotter than before, like I felt a bit slutty. It didn't even take me a second to pull back his foreskin and take him in the mouth. He let out a familiar moan and reached down to place his hand on my head.

I sucked on the tip for a couple of minutes, giving it extra time to coax some precum out of his slit. Once I got a taste of saltiness on my tongue, I let my hand do the rest of the work and let my mouth trail downward. I found his perfectly shaved balls waiting for my attention down there, they were smooth and wet.

I stuck my tongue out and licked them up softly. Dave shivered in response. I did it again and got another similar response. Finally, I opened my mouth wide and slid both of his balls into my mouth. Dave stroked my hair as I took the whole of his balls in my mouth, using the suction of my mouth to caress them.

I kept gentle pressure on them as I sucked on them a bit more. When I plopped them out of my mouth, and turned my attention back to his cock, my hand was drenched in his precum. He had leaked a lot. I lapped up all the pre quickly. It was salty and warm, just the way I like it.

My own dick craved attention, so I used my free hand to stroke it in time with my mouth sucking on Dave's cock.

He was close now. I pursed my lips around the tip of his cock and stroked the remainder with my hand. His hips moved gently, thrusting into my palm as well as my mouth. I felt his hips shake harder, and he moaned out loud. I felt the familiar warm gush of cum spraying in my mouth.

More and more cum pooled into my mouth as I sucked him in. Even though he did not cum as much as he did previously, this was still as hot as before. I did not swallow all of the scum at once, but I savored each and every drop, allowing it to flow down my throat with pleasure.

My own cock was still pretty hard, and Dave noticed it too. I knew he might not be ready to jerk my cock in return yet. I didn't have any problem with that whatsoever.

"I think I'll need to relive myself, or I'll end up giving myself blue balls." I said.

"Feel free to do it. I don't mind."

That was the only assurance I needed. It didn't take me long to do it. I was already pretty close, plus the way Dave was looking at me jerking myself off was really satisfying my exhibitionist side. "Oh, fuck!" I said, my knees shaking, before I shot my own ropes of cum.

After that, we took another quick shower and then dried ourselves up. "Thanks for the blowjob." He said, putting his undies on. "And thanks for not judging."

"Anytime. I'm glad you're enjoying it. It makes me happy that you chose to explore this side of yourself."

After that, we both had breakfast and continued our days as usual. Later that night, he returned late. He told me how this new teacher had burdened all of his class with a lot of assignments. He was too busy to complete it, so I didn't bother him.

The next day, when I woke up, he was already gone. I got a message from him saying that he had gone to his classmate's place to complete the assignment and had left some breakfast for me too.

The day passed as usual. I attended my classes, came back, finished my homework, and wrote some erotica.

That night, Dave decided to take another step forward in his sexual pursuits with me.

.....

When Dave returned from the class, I was just hanging around in my room. "Hey! So did you finish the work on time?" I asked.

He seemed to be in a great mood. "Yeah, I did. And even aced a test in another class."

"Looks like you deserve a reward for working hard." I winked and then looked down at his crotch. His eyes followed mine, and then we both grinned at each other.

"Thank you, but I'd really appreciate it if you sucked my cock tonight." He said.

"Definitely." I smiled back.

"Hey, there's this thing..." He stepped into my room and said, "So, there's this friend of mine. I told him about the blowjob you gave me. He's bicurious but has never tried anything with a guy other than making out and getting a blowjob. Do you think you could help him? Just asking."

Helping another bicurious guy sounded great to me. "Yeah, sure. Bring him in whenever he's ready."

"That's great. Will tonight be alright?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, tonight sounds great. I'll be ready."

And then I got right into it. I took a shower, shaved myself, and checked if I had lube or not. I did. I was waiting curiously, pacing around the room in anticipation. There was something so thrilling about waiting for not one, but two bisexual men who wanted me to suck their cocks.

I heard the sound of the front door opening. "Hey, we're here." Dave called in.

I stepped into the living room and smiled at Dave and at the young man who was standing next to him. He was blushing softly as he looked at me. His name was Tobias. He was the same height as me, and his dark eyes and brown hair made him look cute. Dave introduced us to each other before I led them to my room.

I could see that Tobias was a bit nervous, and I wanted to put him at ease. I offered him some cold drinks, and we chatted about some usual things for a while like what he's studying, before I decided to divert our conversation towards the main topic. "So, Tobias, Dave told me that you've gotten blowjobs from guys before?"

He blushed again, "Not many guys, just two. Both of them were people I already knew. I've been interested in exploring more but haven't found the right opportunity. When Dave told me how you helped him and understood what he wanted, I decided that maybe you could help me too."

"Thanks to Dave. I'll definitely help you. So, what do you want to try? Would you like to fuck me?" I chuckled.

Both Dave and Tobias' eyes went wide as I said this. My dick twitched at their reactions. "If it's okay with you, I'd love to fuck you." Tobias replied.

"Then, I'll leave you two here." Dave got up to leave. "I hope you have fun."

"Wait, why don't you stay?" I suggested. "I hope you don't mind, Tobias. I love being watched. Maybe I can suck Dave's cock while you fuck me from behind."

The idea piqued their interest. "Sure, let's do it." Tobias agreed.

Dave sat back and watched as I stood up and walked up to Tobias. He reached out and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer. I didn't have to take the initiative because Tobias easily took the charge, he moved his hand down and grabbed my ass, then pulled me down on his lap.

His other hand reached to grab the back of my head. I closed my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. His lips played with mine for a minute while his hand explored my body. I was wearing shorts and had knowingly ditched the underwear. Through the thin fabric of my shorts, he could feel my bare ass. He squeezed each of my cheeks while his tongue parted my lips and started exploring my mouth.

My own hand slipped between us to gently reach for his cock. He was already hard when I grabbed him. His cock felt as big as Dave's. I cupped his cock through the sweatpants he was wearing and felt it twitch under my touch. He moaned against my mouth when I squeezed his shaft.

Using my other hand, I reached out into Dave's pants and found his cock as well. I had to give him some extra attention, and it worked. I had him fully hard and throbbing in less than a minute. Both of us were not really in the mood for much roleplay, so we quickly decided to strip. I unbuttoned his shirt while he pulled off the t-shirt. Dave didn't want to feel left out, so he sat back on my bed and started stripping off too.

I finally got off Tobias' lap, turned my back to him, and swayed my hips as I pulled my shorts down my legs. "That's so hot," Tobias said out loud.

"What did I say?" Dave grinned at Tobias, who nodded. I let both of them have a look at my ass. Dave and Tobias both slipped their pants off. Dave settled back, his hands moving up and down over his hard cock.

My gaze was fixated on Tobias's cock. He was circumcised, while I and Dave weren't. I quickly walked up to him and then dropped to my knees. I spent a couple of minutes with him in my mouth. His balls were big and full, and I happily gave them the attention they needed by lapping each globe lavishly. Once I was sure that he was ready to fuck me, I pulled him out of my mouth.

Reaching out into a drawer, I pulled out a bottle of lube while Tobias put a condom on his cock.

"Let's start with me on top." I suggested. He grabbed the bottle and lubed my asshole, loosened me up a little by fingering, and finally put some on his own cock. Once lubed up, I stood up, placed each of my legs on either side of his lap, and then grabbed his cock to stand it upright. With that, I just lowered myself. First, I felt his hard tip press into my hole.

I relaxed myself and let him enter my hole, the lube was easing the process too. It took us a minute to get all of his length inside me, apparently, his cock was a bit sensitive, and he didn't want to cum so soon. So we took it slowly.

After getting him embedded in my asshole, he placed his hands on my hips and then started slowly moving me up. Dave was happily enjoying the show that we were putting on for him, and from the looks in his eyes, he seemed to be considering having sex with me too. Tobias had now begun to properly fuck me.

He pulled me up on his cock and then pushed me down. I was helping him move my hips too. Each time his cock sank deep in me and my ass slammed onto his thighs, I groaned in ecstasy. His cock was slightly curved up and hit the best spot deep in me.

He was heavily moaning too, sometimes even smacking my ass with his palms or groping them whenever I squeezed his cock with my inner muscles. The position was fun but a bit tiring for both of us. So we decided to switch to doggy style.

I dropped to all fours, and Tobias went behind me. He quickly pushed his cock back in my hole, and this time he fucked me with even better strokes. Dave didn't want to be left alone. He willingly walked in front of my face. I opened my mouth wide and let him push his cock in.

I sucked him furiously, and the way Tobias was pounding my ass made me even more lustful. I delightfully fully served both of them with both my mouth and ass, and they showered me with praise. They told me how much they wanted to fill my holes with their cum. Their words made me feel so slutty that I wanted to just beg them to fill me up already. They fulfilled their promises and did what they said they'd do. Dave was the first one to lose control. His cock pulsed in my mouth, his movements slowing down, and then I felt his warm cum shoot into my mouth.

He groaned loudly as he emptied his balls into my mouth. I had gotten to love the taste of his cum a lot. It was thick, pulpy, and perfectly salty. That taste made me cum too; I came just a minute later. But Tobias kept fucking, he kept pushing more and more cum out of my body by relentlessly plowing his cock as deep into me as possible. And then he came, I told him to pull off the condom and cum over my back and ass.

It felt so good to feel his hot cum flow down my buttcrack and then drip down my balls too. We lay there for a while before cleaning up. Tobias took us out for dinner at a nearby restaurant. We had a lot of fun there too before heading back to our places. While returning home, Dave told me that he wanted to have sex with me too.

Watching me get fucked had turned him on a lot, and he wanted to make me feel that too.

"Let's do it, tomorrow!" I said.

"Sure."

.....

He sat down on the edge of the bed and then parted his legs. I got the cue.

It was difficult to kneel with my hands tied behind my back, but I managed to do it. I scooted over to him, settling between his legs.

"You know what to do." Dave said.

I got right into it, bending down to clasp my lips around his already throbbing length. A few drops of pre dribbled out of his slit and melted away in mouth. I gasped in delight and sucked again, making moans as I pushed down and took him deeper into my mouth.

His hips were shaking when I pushed my mouth even lower and took him at the back of my mouth, keeping him there for a couple of seconds. He groaned in response, grabbed my hair, and started moving my mouth up.

I gave a few more sucks to his thick tip and slid down to take the whole of his length. This went on for a minute or two. Sucking his tip, then taking him at the back of my mouth, and then doing it all over again.

I guessed that I'd have to suck him for a few more minutes, but he pulled out of my mouth and moved away behind me. He just gave me a push on my shoulder and bent me over the edge of the bed, pressing my face into the soft mattress. My face rested on the soft spot, my body bent over, and my plump, bare ass was presented to him.

I heard him walking into my room, and he returned a few seconds later. I felt something cold and wet dribble down my butt crack. It was lube. I gasped, and my hips were shaking. I felt his finger slide between my butt crack, following the trail of lube and ending up at my hole.

I gasped as his finger brushed against my opening, rubbing the lube all over the rim. I groaned as he pushed his finger in. My hole quivered, and his finger wiggled around, softly and slowly moving deeper and deeper until it was completely lodged inside my hole.

LiamCox
LiamCox
101 Followers
12