Straight Roommate needs a blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his finger out and covered it in more lube before pushing it back in, this time not stopping even a little. His finger wiggled inside me, moving in all directions, looking for my prostate. When Dave touched the softness inside, he didn't slow down.

He kept tapping the same spot again and again. I cried out in pleasure, my whole body shaking. My cock thrummed with a similar symphony, and strings of clear sticky precum flowed out of it,but before any of the drops could fall to the floor, Dave reached out and collected it all in his palm. His finger kept milking my prostate and pushing precum out of me.

His finger slid out of my hole, and finally, Dave stood up and moved towards my face. He grabbed my face with one hand and then made me lick all of my precum with his other hand. I licked his hands clean, savoring each and every salty drop that he had coaxed out of my body.

He quickly moved back behind him. I heard the sound of more precum dribbling out of the bottle, but this time it didn't land on my ass. It was followed by the wet squelching sound of his dick being lubed up.

I wasn't prepared when I felt his thick tip press against my asshole.

"I'm gonna make you cum over and over." He whispered in my ear and dragged more of his length inside me.

My hole stretched around to accommodate him, squeezing him delightfully and making both of us moan. He grabbed my hips, his fingers pressing tightly into my flesh and his hips thrusting forward to sink even more of his cock in me.

"Yes!!" I cried out, his cock pushing deeper and deeper each second until he had completely sunk his whole length into me. His balls were now pressing up against my ass.

He wiggled his hips, thrusting into me a bit more, making his balls slap against my ass again.

"Your hole is mine for tonight." He pulled himself back and said, "And I'll fill it with my cum." He grunted, slamming himself back into my hole. Sending ripples across the flesh of my ass.

I was moaning, and his cock slammed in and out of my hole. His thighs were slapping my ass. His balls slammed against me, and his cock slid smoothly, throbbing against my hole and going deeper each time.

As my ass squeezed his length, he groaned, compelling him to fuck me harder. My mind was hazy with pleasure now, and my mouth was slightly gaping open. His hand left my hips and clutched my tied wrists. He pulled back on my wrists, lifting my upper torso from the bed, and then pumped his cock back in.

With each thrust of his cock into my ass, my whole body vibrated with desire. Dave repeatedly pounded my hole, pumping his 7-inch cock deeper into the core. He went on and on, ravishing me like a hungry animal.

He used me as a living sex toy by pulling on my arms and thrusting his hips forward. I loved the sensation for some reason. I liked that he was using me for his pleasure.

Dave was breathing faster now; his body was a bit sweaty, and so was mine. But he didn't show any signs of slowing down.

"Oh, fuck! Ahhh.." I moaned; my whole body was on fire.

"Yeah, I know you want it. Beg for it, or else I won't give it to you." He groaned.

"Mmmmhhh." I cried out. "I want your cum... please..."

His thrusts sped up at that, his hips moving frantically, and his cock slammed into me harder than before, sliding in and out again and again.

I wanted this to last longer, but I couldn't control it. My dick convulsed between my legs and shot a series of globs down, painting the floor with my semen.

That didn't have any effect on Dave, he seemed to be focused on his own pleasure. It turned me on a lot. His hips were shaking, he finally let them fall back to the bed and pushed a little faster. His body vibrated with pleasure against mine before I felt him throb intensely.

His movements slowed with one last final thrust, taking his first cumshot deep in my ass. It followed a few more throbs, each of which I could feel as ropes and ropes of cum were shot into me. He had come so deep in me that there was no chance of the cum spilling out.

He untied my hands and then pulled himself out. I climbed up on the bed and caught my breath, and Dave also climbed behind me.

He pulled himself close to me and wrapped his hand around me, his cock pressing against my butt. "I hope you don't mind cuddling with me." He asked.

"No, I don't. As long as you keep fucking me like this more." I chuckled.

12