Straight Roommate, No Inhibitions Ch. 03

Story Info
The saga between Nathan and Leon continues.
3.8k words
4.61
31.2k
89

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College went by just like that. Freshman year, sophomore, junior, senior... Who can even remember what happened during those years? Most of them were spent passing out at house parties after having too many tequila shots anyway.

Oh, and Leon. Oh Leon...

Maybe he was the reason why college was such a blur. The memory of our time together had been drilled so deep into the recesses of my mind that it obliterated everything else. I stroked and sucked that magnificent dick of his with such gusto that I could almost draw it from memory. I lapped up so much of his cum that I tasted it in my dreams. If I closed my eyes, I could feel the sensation of having him on top of me, thrusting deeper and deeper...

If only things didn't end the way they did.

Not long after our second encounter, I went for a weekend away with my family and came back to our dorm on a Monday to find all his things gone. There was no explanation at all, not even a note or a text. I tried contacting him several times but never got a response. A week later, I received an email from the school telling me that I had assigned a new roommate. You can imagine the huge jolt to my system when a fat guy entered the room later in the semester and began talking to me about Jesus.

I had no idea what happened. We lost contact altogether and he disappeared from social media completely. It was almost like he never existed. I'd convinced myself that he died. That was the only reasonable explanation for it.

Over the next few years, I hooked up with several guys here and there. I also went on a couple of dates, but all of them simply paled in comparison. Leon had ruined me for life. I just couldn't connect with anyone else sexually on the same level. Maybe their dicks were just too small. I don't know. I never thought of myself as a size queen until I met Leon.

Many months after graduation, I got my first job at a tech startup that helped politicians with fundraising. It was not an easy job market to enter. Numerous companies rejected me before I lucked out and landed this one. We were a small and lean company, but we managed to achieve tremendous success in just a year. I was so busy with work that I hardly had a life, much less any time to go on dates or even one night stands. One Friday afternoon, our CEO Emilia, called a company meeting to celebrate.

"I am so proud," she said while popping a bottle of champagne. "As a result of all your amazing work, I'm happy to announce that our company is growing and we are adding more people to the team. We have three new hires starting on Monday!"

After the cheers, celebrations, and even more champagne, Emilia called me into her office for a private chat.

"Nathan, one of our new hires is fresh out of college, so I'm going to need you to be his buddy for his first few weeks. Can you show him the ropes?"

"Sure, I'm happy to," I said. "Are we getting another designer?"

"No, he's going to join our engineering team."

"Oh! Wouldn't it be better for one of the other engineers to do that then? Not that I mind, it's just that I don't know anything about coding."

"Don't worry about that, Chrissy will be his manager so she'll take of all that stuff. I want you to talk to him and make him feel welcome, that kind of thing."

"So... you want me to be his friend?"

"Yes. You're about the same age as him so I figured you'd be the best candidate. Can you do that for me please?"

"Of course." I forced a smile.

After our meeting, I walked over to Chrissy's desk to complain. She was my office hag and our daily bitching sessions were usually the highlight of my day.

"Em is forcing me to befriend one of the new guys. Can you believe that?" I rolled my eyes. "Why didn't I get special treatment when I joined?"

"He just moved here from Texas and he doesn't know anyone here, so I think she's afraid he won't fit in."

"He's from Texas? Great, so I have to babysit some hick for a week? He's probably some ultra conservative nut who's gonna hate me."

I was in the foul mood for the rest of the day. Emilia probably sensed my annoyance and told me I could expense my lunches with the new guy next week. That helped a tiny bit.

Soon, Monday morning rolled around. I was still half asleep when I pulled up in the parking lot and lumbered over to my desk. I had been up late the previous night watching reruns of Project Runway after downing an entire bottle of wine. The only thing that helped in the mornings was a giant cup of Starbucks iced latte. As I took a large gulp, I heard Emilia's sing-songy voice echo from down the hall. She sounded like she was giving a tour of the office.

I turned to look and spat coffee all over my laptop.

It was him. Even with his newly acquired stubble and crew cut, there was no mistaking that gorgeous face. In fact, Leon looked even better than he did five years ago. How was that possible? Maybe it was that scruffy look - it was definitely working for him. But what the hell was he doing here?

And then it hit me. He's one of the new hires.

Oh my god. I looked down at my desk and realized that it was completely drenched in brown liquid. Crap! I grabbed a box of tissues nearby and tried frantically to clean up the mess as they made their way toward me.

"And here is our wonderful graphic designer, Nath-"

Emilia stopped and stared at me in surprise.

"Oh dear, what happened to you?"

I gazed up at them sheepishly.

"So sorry! I was having my morning coffee and felt a sneeze coming. Unfortunately I wasn't able to swallow in time."

Leon and I locked eyes immediately. He had one eyebrow raised and looked just as surprised as I was. Clearly, he had not missed a single workout over the last five years. I could clearly see the outline of his broad chest and enormous biceps underneath his overstretched black t-shirt (engineers never dressed up.)

"I guess we caught you at a bad time," Emilia stifled a laugh. "As I was saying, Nathan is our in-house graphic designer. Despite what you see in front of you right now, he is actually the one responsible for making our products look beautiful."

I caught a glance of my reflection in the laptop screen. I hadn't bothered to style or even wash it before leaving the house, so my hair was a greasy tangled mess. My cheek started to get hot and my stomach turned. This was not how I imagined meeting Leon for the first time again in five years. I had never been so embarrassed before in my entire life. How could this possibly get worse?

"Leon, Nathan will be your buddy for the week!" Emilia said.

Great. Just... great.

"Since you're new to town, I figured you would need someone to show you around," she continued. "Nathan is a native Angeleno, so he knows where all the good food is. In fact, he grew up-"

"- right here in West Hollywood." Leon finished her sentence. "I know."

Emilia's eyes lit up. "Do you two know each other?"

"Yeah, we met a couple of years ago when I did my first semester at USC," Leon said. "We were uh..."

"Roommates," I said. "We were roommates."

"Oh wow, what a coincidence!" Emilia said. "I am so glad. Well, this should work out perfectly. You will both have plenty of time to catch up. Now, let's keep going..."

They continued down the hall towards Chrissy's cubicle. I breathed a sigh of relief and sank into my chair. I never thought I would see Leon again, yet here he was, all six feet of him just casually strolling about at my place of work.

What happened to him all these years? Why did he stop contacting me? And why did he decide to come back to LA? What the hell was he doing here? I had so many questions.

It was the longest Monday morning I had ever experienced in my entire life. The newbies spent the first half of the day with HR and signing a bunch of paperwork, so I only got to see Leon again during lunch. He came walking towards my desk around noon, bringing that familiar aroma of sandalwood and lime with him. I guess some things hadn't changed - he still wore the same cologne.

"Hey man, how are you?" His tone was warm and friendly. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"Other than the fact that I've decided to stop drinking coffee forever, I'm doing good! How are you?"

"Hungry. You wanna go grab something to eat? Emilia said you're buying me lunch this week."

"Yep. You wanna try Hugo's? It's just down the street."

"Lead the way."

We started off with some small talk over eggs and sandwiches. After getting the pleasantries out of the way, he revealed that his dad had fallen ill during our first semester. It all happened really quickly and he eventually had to withdraw from USC and move back to Austin to take care of him. He ended up taking a year off and getting a job at a local gym to make ends meet. His dad made a full recovery, but Leon didn't want to be far away from him in case something else happened, so he applied to UT Austin and got accepted. He didn't have any plans to return to LA, but after a chance meeting with Emilia, who was an old family friend and happened to be in Austin at the time, he was offered a job at our company. As a result, he and his dad relocated to LA.

"I'm glad your dad is ok," I said. "How is he liking the city?

"It's a bit of an adjustment, but I think he's doing well. He loves the beach."

It only took one lunch for all the awkwardness I experienced earlier to dissipate. It was nice, but not once did either of us bring up what happened between us. I didn't think it was appropriate anyway, but he was acting like it never happened. Since we were coworkers now, I was happy to play along. Emilia wasn't fond of office entanglements, and I couldn't risk losing this job. But every time I looked into his intense brown eyes and caught a whiff of his intoxicating scent, I felt something stir within me. His new unshaven look made him even more irresistible. It didn't take much for all the old familiar feelings to come rushing back

This made the next few weeks even harder than I thought. Chrissy had to tend to an emergency, so I ended up being in charge of Leon's entire onboarding process. As a result, we spent a lot of time together. One afternoon, I was in the midst of teaching him how to use our HR system when he interrupted me.

"I just want to say thanks for showing me the ropes."

"Oh, it's no problem. Believe me, it took me awhile to figure everything out."

"I appreciate it." He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh for a microsecond before retracting it.

My entire body quivered at his touch. I was not expecting that to happen. My entire body felt like it was vibrating with electricity.

"Y-you're welcome," I stammered.

After his onboarding process was over, I tried my best to avoid him, but it was an impossible task to accomplish in such a small office. Once, we happened to both be in the kitchen at the same time and he bent over to pick up a granola bar that had fallen the floor. I was immediately treated to a glorious view of two round cheeks pressed against a pair of very snug jeans. I swear I got hard there and then.

Soon, it came time for our annual company retreat. This year, Emilia hired an agency to organize the entire thing, which was complete with guest speakers and team bonding activities. She announced this during one of our weekly company meetings, where I was struggling to stay awake.

"I have a bit of bad news," she said. "The hotel wasn't able to guarantee us enough rooms, so two of you will have to share. Nathan and Leon, do you mind? Since you were both roommates in college, I figured I'd ask you two first."

This woke me up immediately.

"I uh... I..." I stammered, completely caught off guard.

"That's cool with me," Leon shrugged.

"Perfect! Thank you for being so flexible," Emilia smiled and started talking about the guest speakers.

My heart began thumping wildly. I took a quick glance at Leon, who looked completely nonchalant. In fact, he barely seemed to react.

What was I going to do now?

###

Leon had already checked in by the time I arrived at the Lowes Regency San Francisco. I made it a point to arrive later than everyone else to minimize any awkwardness. The first thing I saw when I entered the room was a suitcase placed on top of one of the beds. Leon was nowhere to be found, but I assumed it was his. I was already late for our first activity, so I threw my suitcase on the other bed and headed down to one of the meeting rooms.

The retreat was boring as usual. Leon joined the rest of the engineers while I was with Chrissy the entire day. Once the day ended, the engineers decided to go out to the city and have a drink at the local bar. They invited me along, but I declined and told them I was exhausted. The truth was that I wanted to catch the latest episode of Project Runway. It was also nice to have the room all to myself. After finishing the episode on my laptop, I took a quick shower and went straight to bed.

I was just about to doze off when I heard the door open. I creaked my eyes open and caught a glimpse of Leon making his way into the room. He probably assumed I was asleep, so he only turned on the hallway light. I could tell he was trying to be as quiet as possible as he made his way towards his bed. He opened his suitcase and took out what appeared to be a toiletry bag.

Then, he began undressing.

With his back toward me, he peeled off his shirt, unveiling rows of rippling muscles across his shoulder and back. The dim light from the entrance accentuated every curve and shadow. He looked like an artist's depiction of a Norse god. I found myself unable to look away. It felt I was being hypnotized, put in a trance by the sheer beauty of his form.

His jeans came off, followed by his boxers. His ass was now in full view, looking like freshly baked dinner rolls out from the oven. Seeing those bronzed beauties again after five long years made me feel weak inside. I was now completely hard and trying not to squirm as my dick pressed against the inside of my boxers.

It was like déjà vu all over again. But I was snapped back into reality the moment he grabbed his toiletry bag and headed into the bathroom.

I tried to stay as calm as possible, but my heart was racing at a hundred miles per minute. Did he really think I was asleep? Or was he teasing me again? Whatever he was doing, it was definitely working.

The bathroom door opened not long after and Leon came trudging out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I could now get a good look at his broad chest and eight-pack abs. They were almost exactly like how I remembered, except they were now lightly sprinkled with hair. For a few minutes, he stood by his bed checking his phone before turning off the lights and climbing into bed.

I felt like history was repeating itself. Was I prepared for all that to happen again? We never really talked about what happened the last time. Was he just experimenting? Had he been with other guys since then? After hearing what happened with his dad, I decided it was wise not to bring it up. But now...

But I couldn't, even if I wanted to. Emilia would have my head. It took me so long to find this job and there was no way I was getting fired. I had bills and rent to pay!

And so I went to sleep feeling something I hadn't felt in a long time - sexually frustrated.

###

I awoke to the sound of deep soft moans coming from the bathroom.

I cranked my eyes open to see light streaming out into the hallway from the bathroom door. It looked someone had left it open. I glanced over at Leon's bed and saw that it was empty.

At that moment, it felt like someone else had taken control of my body. I climbed out of bed and made my way slowly toward the bathroom.

Leon was standing next to the sink, fully erect and facing the door. He was casually stroking himself, running his hand up and down all seven inches of his thick veiny dick.

"Want to help me out? For old times sake?"

There was nothing for me to say. I stripped off my clothes, got on my knees, and did what I did best. I gripped his shaft tightly with my right hand and began running my tongue in a circular motion over the head of his dick. He let out a soft groan and grasped the back of my head. As he continued moaning, I flicked my tongue on the underside of the head. It was like muscle memory. Even after all these years, I remembered that it was a sensitive area for him. I continued doing this for several minutes.

"Suck my cock," he said.

"Not yet," I grinned.

I placed my hands on his hips and went lower, sliding my tongue all the way from the tip to his balls, then to his taint, and continued licking him down there. I wanted to tease him. Make him beg for more.

"Fuuuck," he moaned and used his hands to rubbing his shaft all over my face. I could feel the stickiness of his pre-cum on my forehead. It made me want to swallow his entire cock right there and then, but I continued caressing his hairy taint and balls with my tongue instead.

"Are you sure you want it?" I said coyly.

"Fuck yes. Please."

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes, so much. No one can do it like you do."

That was all I needed.

I went full steam ahead, taking his entire dick in my mouth and inhaling the woodsy, musky scent of his pubes. Once I got going, pre-cum came dripping out of his dick like a leaky faucet, filling my entire mouth with its sweet and salty taste. It reminded me of salted caramel and I lapped up every single drop. I had practically no gag reflex, so I took more of his cock with each forward motion, feeling his dickhead knock against the back of my throat. This caused him to pant like a wild beast in heat.

"Do that thing," he gasped.

"What thing?"

"That special thing you do."

Ah, of course. He was referring to my classic move - the Gluck Gluck 9000. I placed both hands on his shaft and began twisting and stroking, causing him to cry out in pleasure.

"Wait, stop," he said suddenly.

"Something wrong?"

"No, you're fucking amazing. But I don't want to cum yet. I have to have you first."

He lifted me up by my shoulders and brought my face to his as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I had been so fixated on that amazing dick of his that I forgot all about his kisses. His lips were so soft, but he kissed me with such passion. We continued making out while he carried me to the bed.

I loved feeling his body on mine, taking pleasure in the sensation of his warm hairy chest pressing down on me. He spread my legs apart and rubbed the head of his dick against my smooth hole, moistening it with the never-ending stream of pre-cum that dribbled out.

Once I was good and wet, he entered me, thrusting deeper and deeper until I felt every inch of him in me. There was no pain, only immense, spine-tingling pleasure. I was so aroused by that time that my hole was practically begging to be filled.

But it wasn't enough. This time, we would do it my way.

"I want to be on top," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Get on your back."

Like an obedient soldier, he nodded and lay flat on his back. In one quick maneuver, I propped myself on top of him and carefully slid his dick back in me. This time, I was the one in control. I moved my hips back and forth, guiding his cock toward the sensitive spots and making sure he them just right.

"Oh yes Leon, just like that," I breathed. "Keep going."

"You like that, huh?" He smirked.

"Yes, keep going. Oh yes, keep going."

Another advantage of this position was that I was able to get a good view of his exquisite body. I rubbed my hands all over his rock hard pecs, feeling the coarse texture of his chest hair and the perkiness of his erect nipples. As he kept thrusting, I reached down and started stroking myself. We moved together as one, swaying in harmony to the rhythm of a silent melody.

12