All Comments on 'Straight Roommate, No Inhibitions Ch. 03'

by roommatefantasy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story! Hope you write more chapters 😍😍😍

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
He is back!

I am glad Leon is back but very concerned that Nathan will be hurt again. The sex was WOW! I hope it works for them and this reconnection doesn't lead to trouble with the job. Nathan is sensitive and may have it bad. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sloppy and disjointed. You can’t write a story like this and expect readers to continue to care. The “cliffhangers” at the end of each are misleading - “same time tomorrow” and “you are so fucking awesome” tell the reader there is more action and progress to come but then the next chapter begins with a shitty redirection and their relationship makes no progress. Ok, Leon’s dad had a health crisis but he could’ve/should’ve called or at least texted Nate to tell him what was up. They were roommates and friends at least. But to completely ghost him (again) and then literally disappear unheard from for 5 years is inexcusable. If Leon doesn’t care more about Nate than that then why should we? You can’t just write Leon like he’s a completely likeable and compelling character when everything you describe about him is just selfish and dickish behaviors. Then here he waltzes back into Nate’s life, no explanations besides the barest facts, no apologies, no mention of their attraction and feelings for each other. And lastly, again he openly masturbates in Nate’s presence and presents sex like it’s not been 5 ignored years. And Nate just let’s it happen. It’s just not believable and it is so illogical. I get that this is erotic fiction but readers can’t be turned on by characters and stories that you are made to not care about. The ending is probably another misleading misdirect so I’ll just skip any future chapters. Disappointing to the point of being insulting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I miss more frustration showing from nathan. He was ghosted and frustrated and ignored, and all of the sudden he just goes with it with Leon like nothing happened. I hate this, no human deserves being treated like nothing at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story line, very well written. More is good ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way to fucking easy for Leon!!! Nathan is an idiot, door mat! This does not even feel realistic to me! God only knows where things will go from here! There is much more to a good erotica story than hot sex!!

Is Nathan so whooped by Leon that he will drop to his knees without a thought and take a chance at getting hurt again? I personally needed more of an explanation as to why Leon did not even leave a note or say good by! Even if it was an emergency initially, he should have made contact and explained things, maybe even tried to keep in touch! It does not make sense! I would not trust this to be anything more than another fling! Fill in the gaps before you write another meaningless chapter! This could be an excellent story with a little bit of thought put into it! Average ⭐⭐⭐

Jamesraphael22Jamesraphael22almost 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I for one am very glad they're back together! I love the hair on Leon's chest and abs! A real manly man! Keep them together this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't really know what story some of these other commentators were reading, but I liked it. It's a very good old fashioned romance. At times it is sketchy and doesn't dig as deeply as it might. And I didn't need any more sturm and drang from the characters. I guess that's largely because I recognize myself in Nathan and Leon. When I'm angry or upset or confused by something another person has done, I go silent and wait for some signals out of god knows where, as to how to proceed. It makes sense to me. (Now I'm going to go back and look at your list of stories--this is the first of your work I've read. Thanks for your generosity.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Glad things worked out that they got together again. Great story. Still would like to see Nathan top Leon. Let’s have Nathan take control.

PockettRockettPockettRockettover 2 years ago

Very happy they ended up together, however, was this just until Leon bolts again. He’s obviously not come to grips with his sexuality, so is he just using Nathan? It all came together just a little too easy. Anywho, if there is another chapter we have to get more into Leon’s mindset. Will he stay? Is he now Bi and confused? Is he feeling a change in his sexuality? Lastly, Nathan needs to top Leon. A relationship needs to go both ways. Leon may be a top only, but he needs to try being verse first. Story was still enjoyable as usual. Very good!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Some very interesting comments below. I’m pleased it’s a rather open ending. Perhaps we’ll be lucky enough to hear about their here-and-now. You’re a very talented writer and I really like your style of storytelling. Please disregard the non-value-added anonymous comments. Thank you for sharing!

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyalmost 2 years ago

Aww what a lovely ending too a beautiful story 😁 keep up the good work bro

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dare I think this is a "happily every after" ending? It seems both Leon and Nathan have matured in their five years apart, and that Nathan now knows why Leon disappeared. Nathan hasn't lost his touch for amazing blow jobs, nor Leon for making love to Nathan;; perhaps they could reciprocate -- Leon could suck Nathan too. And the intervening five years have given Leon a nicely haired chest to excite Nathan. I for one am holding out hope for their future! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story as i have loved every one of your submissions. Sat down and read every word . I love your writing style. The emotions are true and on target. Fantasy or not, they speak to my soul. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

another booknit finished ,is there no loving long lasting gay love stories or is it all just fucking sex jonathan england

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous