Straight Roommates Enslaved Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake betrays his family to get Michael back for a bit.
15.9k words
4.47
6.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... Michael smirked and spoke nonchalantly to the perfect stranger in the adjacent booth.

"Tell me if you've ever even HEARD anything like this. One of my slaves was experiencing pretty severe withdrawal symptoms...

"Withdrawal?"

"Yeah, once they're addicted into human cocksleeves and I find some other guy whose life I want to ruin. Jake was really struggling when I moved out and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse to get me back, even for a little while. He convinced his dad and brother to come visit for a week. It took three days but ...."

........................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................

Roger Penrose groaned and tried to think how events had led to this moment. He watched in shock as his son Jake's roommate, Michael, fucked his other son Tommy in the ass on Jake's own bed. Tommy lay flat on his stomach as Michael drove almost a foot of the thickest dick Roger had ever seen in and out of his virgin hole, his face pressed into the sheets, turned in the direction of his father. Tommy's eyes were unfocused and all he seemed capable of doing was weakly grunting every time Michael slammed into him.

Michael stopped his thrusting, his monster cock buried to the hilt.

"Oh, fuck, Tommy boy! Y'know, if I was blindfolded, I think I could still tell that you and Jakey were brothers because your assholes grip me the same way."

Michael's bellows of laughter were evil personified. He started long-dicking the older Penrose brother again.

Roger remembered how excited he and Tommy had been to take the flight out to visit Jake. It had been two years since they'd all been together. Jake had seemed different. Withdrawn, meek, and guilty looking. And seemingly subservient to his old roommate, Michael, who was also gonna be staying over during the visit.

Roger had felt a little jealous, hoping to maximize the time spent with just him and his two sons but that feeling had ebbed quickly. Michael was friendly, intelligent, well mannered, and he knew how to have a good time.

The patriarch of the Penrose family didn't think he could really keep pace with the three young men but the drinks were always flowing, the joints were always at hand, and when Michael offered to do some lines, Roger didn't want to be hypocritical. Like so many others, he had dabbled in coke in his youth and he was too wasted to muster some dusty old anti-drug homily.

The first night Roger had slept in Michael's old room and Michael, Jake and Tommy had all stayed in Jake's. The two rooms were adjacent and Roger half-remembered waking to some strange noises coming through the walls and his dreams were troubled.

The next morning, Michael was the only one who didn't look haggard from the previous night's festivities. Both Jake and Tommy looked utterly exhausted, Tommy, especially. And what was weirder was that Tommy's lips and the skin area around his mouth looked chapped and almost raw. And Tommy's eyes had the look of someone who had been crying for a great length of time.

When Roger had asked Tommy if he was alright, Tommy's "Yeah, sure" seemed like it was coming from a mile away and he didn't make eye contact with his father for the reply or for the rest of their late breakfast.

When they'd all showered and gotten ready to go out to catch a baseball game, Michael had said he and Tommy weren't 100% and they were gonna hang back and keep recovering. Roger was disappointed but it was only a few hours out of the whole week and he was looking forward to some one on one time with Jake.

If only he'd known what Michael could do to Tommy with a few hours of one-on-one time, he would never have left him behind.

Now, it was too late. Far too late.

There was a second night of hard partying which he didn't remember huge chunks of and a third in which he'd blacked out pretty quickly only to find himself awakening to witness the previously unthinkable.

In his booze-and-drug addled brain, Roger really took notice of Michael's body. Michael was built to dominate, 6 foot 2, heavily muscled with the look of endurance training, as well. He had always been able to aesthetically appreciate the male form but something about Michael's presence and the way he moved and spoke made Roger appreciate his physique in a new way.

Michael had one huge hand pressing Tommy's face into the mattress and the other held both of Tommy's wrists behind him at the small of his back while he never broke the rhythm of his downward thrusts.

"Have you thought about my proposal some more? It's pretty generous, I think. Win-win!"

Roger whimpered and tested the ropes tying his hands and feet to the chair which had been brought into the bedroom and positioned about 8 feet away from the bed. No good. Not even a little give. He should have felt a little more self-conscious about being naked but that was far from the most fucked up thing about this scenario.

He was so ashamed. He was starting to consider accepting Michael's proposal.

His eyes drifted down from the depravity on the bed to the depravity directly in front of him. Since the moment he'd awoken tied this chair, forced to watch Tommy being defiled by this twisted sadist, his other son Jake had been naked on his hands and knees enthusiastically blowing him.

And after all the initial yelling in horror and revulsion and then all the twisting and turning in his restraints, Roger had learned a terrible, horrifying truth; his son Jake could suck a mean dick.

Roger had already been semi-hard from whatever had preceded the blackout and getting tied to the chair. But within the first minute, Jake had licked and sucked him to full rigidity. For the next 15 minutes, Jake had maintained a steady, slow rhythm bobbing up and down on his 7 inches. And for the last hour or so, it was impossible to tell how much time had really passed, Jake had alternated between that slow deliberate bobbing and giving Roger's shaft and balls the most exquisite tongue bath.

At some point, the slow buildup to orgasm had become uncomfortable, then it had become painful, and finally, Roger had been groaning in agony. His balls were full to bursting and he needed release.

"Isn't Jake amazing? The first time he sucked me off he could only take about 4 inches before gagging and he was way too impatient for my load. But I taught you that good things come for cunts who wait, didn't I?"

Jake responded with his lips in his father's pubes deepthroating the cock that had sired him with a moan (the vibrations felt amazing) and a garbled "um-huhn."

"He can do that all night, Mr. Penrose. Would you like that?"

"You're sick! Oh, god, fuck!"

"I'm used to getting blown by Jake all night but you don't look so great. Do you need to blow your load? In your son's mouth?"

Roger gritted his teeth and shook his head. Jake's tongue began sliding back and forth under the head of his dick (it had taken Jake's mother months to figure out that that was a weak point of his when they had started dating in college. His son was a fast learner and a far superior cocksucker).

Michael gripped Tommy's hair tight and pulled his head off the mattress as far as it would go. Tommy groaned in pain and... something else...., gritting his teeth. Michael went from deep-dicking his tight ass to shorter thrusts buried almost all the way in.

"It seems like we both want some satisfaction so I'll make you a deal. If you beg me, really sincerely beg me to cum deep in your son's ass, then I'll allow Jake to finish you off with that oh-so-talented mouth of his. Sounds fair?"

"Fuck you!"

"Brave words. Let's give it another half hour."

At some point in the next half hour, Roger had managed to push past the pain of his full-to-bursting balls and had roared defiance at Michael and Jake. Then, he had hurled homophobic slurs at his son and the young man who'd turned him out, denounced both of them as perverted freaks. Then he had begun begging Jake to untie him and help him end this insanity. All the while, Jake had seemed deaf to his words. The only time he would stop giving the most succulent blowjob of Roger's life was to briefly take a swig of water from a nearby bottle before resuming the oral plearuring.

And then, after all the condemnations and bigoted statements towards his own son, the ultimate humiliation (for the next five minutes or so).

"Please, Jake. Make me cum. Please!"

Roger's abject humiliation had about as much effect on Jake as all the other things he'd said.

"Oof, that must have been tough to say, Papa Penrose. But being my slave changes a man's loyalties. You'll see. What do you think of my offer? I breed Tommy, you feed Jake."

As Michael spoke, Jake had stopped his bobbing and was slowly running his tongue around the head of Roger's cock. And for the first time, Jake leaned back enough so his father could look him in the eyes and also see Jake's erection.

Jake's mouth popped off his father's dick. He smiled devilishly and licked from Roger's balls all the way up his shaft before continuing the slow circling motion around the head.

There was no way out. Jake was now Michael's plaything and an eager participant in anything Michael could dream up in his twisted mind. It had taken one hour and forty-two minutes to completely break his resolve.

"Do it. Please."

Michael picked up the pace. "Do what, Mr Penrose?"

"Cum inside. Let me cum, too."

"Cum inside what, Mr. Penrose? I'm gonna need specifics."

"Cum inside ... him."

"Him, who? I need a name." Michael's breathing had picked up and the smile on his face was malevolent as he power fucked Tommy's ass. The bed squeaked and the headboard had begun to smash into the wall. The plaster was cracking.

"Cum inside... Tommy."

"Cum inside him where?! And what's your relationship with this Tommy person whose pussy I'm pounding?! Put it all together, you stupid slut!"

"Cum inside my son Tommy's ass."

"I couldn't hear that. Louder, cunt!"

"CUM INSIDE MY SON TOMMY'S ASS!"

Michael laughed maniacally and drove the knife in deeper. "What's the magic word, slave?"

"Please! CUM IN MY SON'S ASS, PLEASE!"

"Well, if you insist."

If Roger thought that Michael had been fucking his oldest son hard before, Michael seemed determined to redefine that term. Tommy's groans became higher pitched, sounding more and more like the bitch Michael was turning him into.

Tommy locked eyes with his father and struggled to speak as his breath was being fucked out of him.

He finally managed a weak "... dad ... "

Tears welled in Roger's eyes.

Again, Tommy pleaded "... dad..."

Roger was ashamed of his betrayal and his inability to do anything to help the son who called out to him now.

He asked for forgiveness "... I'm sorry, Tom..."

Tommy finally finished speaking "Dad...dy."

And Roger finally noticed his son's ass bouncing up to meet Michael's big dick.

"Daddyyyyy! Please, daddy."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Michael laughed as he started filling Tommy's ass with about a gallon of cum.

Tommy groaned and shot his own load onto the sheets under him. Michael's thrusts shoved Tommy's crotch onto the mess he'd made.

And Jake had begun furiously bobbing up and down on Roger's dick, moaning like a cheap whore the whole time.

"Oh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Roger thrust his hips in time with Jake's bobbing, fucking his son's face as he finally came. Every muscle tensed and he came harder than he had since he was a teenager. Jake swallowed every drop and kept sucking, trying to coax more from his father's balls, all to please his new daddy.

When Michael finally pulled out of Tommy's ass, a fountain of cum followed it. Tommy lay flat on the bed as the excess left him, eyes rolled back into his head and barely conscious.

"Sorry about that, Mr. Penrose. But you stopped being his daddy around the second inning of yesterday's game. Well, that concludes the opener. Who's ready for the main event?" Michael said gleefully, his already re-hardened cock pointing at Roger, drops of his seed falling to the bare wood floor as he made his way to the chair .

"What am I thinking? This has to be a whole family affair.", Michael turned, gripped Tommy's hair, and dragged him off the bed. Tommy yelped like a beat dog, gripped Michael's wrist and scrambled to keep up. The sadistic stud threw Tommy to the floor right next to his brother.

Roger was still recovering from being edged into a mind shattering orgasm from his youngest child. Michael didn't seem to need any recovery time. He lowered himself onto his knees behind Jake, sandwiched the underside of his huge shaft between Jake's cheeks, and slapped his ass hard.

"Again, you stupid whore. And work my dick, too."

Jake moaned "Daddy!" as he once again took his father's erection into his warm, wet mouth while simultaneously grinding back and forth against his master's monstrous weapon. There was no question who "Daddy" meant now.

Roger stared in disbelief as Jake began to blow him once again, his post-nut limpness vanishing in less than 30 seconds. He was hard as a rock just two minutes after the orgasm he'd betrayed both his sons to get.

"I know what you're thinking.

And, yes, Jake did invite you guys here for this.

And, yes, Jake really has been enthusiastically helping me turn Tommy into another one of my soulless two-hole cumbuckets. Do you wanna see what you missed Monday night after you crashed?"

Roger didn't answer. Jake's slobbery blowjob had his eyes squeezed shut trying not to ejaculate again. So he didn't see the tablet that Michael leaned down to grab from the foot of the chair.

"I like to capture magic moments so I can revisit them. Especially when two brothers discover they share a common interest." Michael woke the tablet and pressed play on a video that had been queued up for this exact moment.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, that was a lie. I don't film the breaking of new bitches so I can watch them later." Michael's voice sounded mildly guilty but still mischievous.

The man in the booth gripped the bench tighter and began fidgeting with his legs. The movement of his pants against his erection felt good.

"W-Why do you make these... recordings, then?" he replied tremulously.

"A preview."

"A preview?"

"For some future bitch. To show them what they're destined to be. Would you like to see one?"

The man shuddered and opened his mouth to say "no" but "I-I don't think that's necessary." came out instead.

"But how can you really believe I did all those things to all these men without some HARD evidence? What if I'm just making all of this up? I need you to believe I've done all these wicked things. That these guys were totally straight, usually homophobic before I made them plead on their bellies like slugs for one more ride on my foot-long bitchmaker."

The man suppressed a groan and spurted in his pants a bit.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------

Roger knew that he was going to see something disturbing but it took a little while for all the details to come into focus. He saw Michael's gigantic dick fill up the center screen. He was lying on Jake's bed. He saw Tommy, eyes red, face covered in spit and cum, naked on all fours with his lips fucking STRETCHED around Michael's meat with only about 5 inches taken in.

Tommy's whole body retched as he tried to do more. Tears fell from his eyes and thick drool coated the bottom half of Michael's cock. The camera pulled back a little to see Jake lying at Michael's side, grinding his dick into Michael's side, licking and sucking on one of Michael's nipples and, heartbreakingly, one arm reaching out to grab the top of Tommy's head and repeatedly gag him on the first(but far from last) dick he'd ever sucked.

The muscles in Tommy's arms flexed and he pushed himself up, a long strand of spit and precum connecting his lips to the crown of Michael's dick. He gasped for breath.

"Pleash... can't breave. ..." Tommy pleaded with haggard eyes.

"I don't feel like you appreciate your new position, Tommy." Michael turned the camera to frame Jake alternating between biting Michael's right nipple, licking it and sucking hard on it. "Explain to your brother, slut."

Jake immediately unlatched himself from his evil god's body and swiftly crawled to Tommy's side. With one hand he grabbed Michael's impressive appendage and pumped it up and down a few times. With the other he gripped the back of his brother's neck and pushed him down until Michael's cock eclipsed his whole face.

"It's hard to see it at first", Jake started smacking Tommy's face with his master's steely column. Tommy winced each time but kept his gaze, cross-eyed and fearful, locked on it.

Jake moved him up and down Michael's whole length by the scruff of his neck, pressed hard against the underside of the shaft. "Then, Michael shows up and takes over your life." Jake's voice sounded far away and dreamy, contrasted sharply with the rough treatment he was doling out.

He pulled his brother up and put the head of Michael's monster cock at Tommy's lips, rubbing it back and forth. "You try to fight." Tommy was breathing harder. "He LOVES that." Tommy's mouth opened.

"Tell him you're straight." Jake shoved his brother's face further and further down Michael's pole. Tommy gagged and his arms flailed.

"While you gag on his dick." Halfway down.

"Rock hard." Three-quarters

"The whole time." Tommy's lips in Michael's pubes. Eyes bugging out, staring up into the camera.

"Feel it build up inside you." Jake pulled Tommy's head up 11 and a half inches.

"Past the point." Straight down. Tears flowing.

"Of no return." All the way up. Fear in his eyes.

"And then." Pushed down. Held down. "It happens."

Tommy began convulsing. "Uhn.... uhhnnn... guh!"

The camera moved to the side showing Tommy's throat distended by Michael's bitchmaker. Tommy's abs contracted and his dick spewed onto the sheets beneath him.

"He owns you." Jake released his grip on his younger brother who immediately pulled himself up 10 inches

"Body...

Tommy's eyes, tearfilled and bloodshot, locked with Michael's...

and soul."

As Tommy purposefully slid his lips halfway down Michael's dick again.

Michael's voice sounded shocked. "Tommy, did you cum JUST from sucking my dick? Does your dad know that BOTH his sons are faggots? When do you think we should tell...."

This verbal degradation snapped Tommy from the spell he was falling under (momentarily) and he dislodged Michael's inches from his throat, erupting into sobs.

"Uh...huh... huh... I'm nu-nu-not gay."

"Sigh", Michael left the shot focused on Tommy, moved swiftly to the foot of the bed, gripped both of Tommy's feet and yanked him about a foot back. Tommy's arms slid out and he fell flat onto the bed face-first into his own spunk.

Michael moved up and gripped Tommy by his hair and pushed down hard, creating a divot in the mattress's surface. Tommy's arms flailed as he struggled to breathe through the sheets and his own semen.

"First off, it's rude to interrupt. Secondly, I don't mind when my bitches make a mess." Michael let up on the pressure a little. Tommy's head came up a bit only to be dragged repeatedly left and right through the cum puddle he made.

Michael finally released his hold and Tommy gasped for air. But it was only a brief reprieve. Michael flipped him on his back and moved to the head of the bed again facing Tommy's prone body.

Tommy began pleading the moment he could get a word out "please.... stop.... I'm sorr..." but Michael seized the moment during one of his indrawn breaths and filled his mouth with the head of his seemingly permanent hardon. "fuh....gurg. ....hmmm...."