Straight Roommates Enslaved Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael locked eyes with the devastated Penrose patriarch. "At least you can say he died doing what he loved."

Going on three minutes with no oxygen and Jake's thrashings were subsiding.

At the last possible moment, Michael pulled out and pulled Jake's throat off of his dad's cock. "Tommy, release." Jake gasped and drew in unsteady breaths while still sucking his father off.

"Not today... not yet." For the first time since meeting this inhuman monster, Mr. Penrose detected something other than glee and malice on Michael's face, frustration perhaps.

Michael stroked his rock hard erection a few moments before resting it between Jake's cheeks and pointed straight at about 45 degrees above the horizontal. "A little assist with the facial, Jake."

Mr Penrose stared at the opening of Michael's dick in confusion as Jake started giving his tormentor a world class assjob while speeding up the blowjob he'd been torturing his father with.

30 seconds of this action at both ends before Michael gripped Jake's ass hard, stopping all movement (the licking and bobbing on Mr Penrose's cock sped up even more).

"Open up, Papa Penrose."

He didn't understand what was about to happen but his pleasure-addled brain slowly obeyed and he opened his mouth. Michael's dick erupted. Impossibly, the first three shots hit his open maw from over three feet away (it would have been four feet if Michael wasn't so inhumanly enormous). Then, Michael changed his target and began to shower Mr. Penrose's astonished face with about a dozen more shots of high powered cream.

And just as Michael's orgasm subsided, Jake's ministrations put him over the edge and he began cumming directly into his son's throat. His whole body seemed like it was one muscle contracting and his eyes stung as Michael's load seeped past his eyelids.

His youngest son fed on his seed for a second time as he shuddered and groaned and tried to recover from the pleasure enough to regain his senses.

"Tommy, untie your father."

As his son moved to untie the ropes binding him to the chair, Mr Penrose tried to jump up and make a dash for the door, escaping to get help. His dehydrated, drug addled, food-deprived body betrayed him and he fell to the floor as his legs cramped from hours of immobility.

On the ground, groaning in pain, Mr Penrose looked up and noticed both the unfocused eyes of both his sons and their rock hard dicks dripping precum and cum. He realized that Michael was the only one in the room who seemed to possess any vitality and strength. Him and his two sons were weak as kittens, easy prey. Not for the first time, he admired Michael's perfectly sculpted muscles in a way that he wouldn't have the week before.

Michael stood up to position himself above all three men, his dick bouncing up and down a little.

"Alright, we're gonna play a game I invented called 'Last Dick Standing'. In my experience, it's most fun when there are four or five guys in your position but we'll just have to make do." (it had taken Michael about three weeks with the Freehold police department before he could play the game the way he liked to).

"The rules are pretty straightforward."

Michael twisted his hips a little from left to right and back again as he tried to make eye contact with each man. The result was a horizontal pendulum of meat that Jake, Tommy and their father had locked onto it by swiveling their heads a little and tracking with their eyes. The two brothers panted a little and licked their lips, barely able to resist the urge to launch their mouths at it. Mr Penrose's mouth was agape and his face held a combination of fear and awe upon it.

"Ahem! I don't want to have to repeat myself." Each slave tore their eyes away from Michael's prick and looked up. Michael set the timer on his phone. "The game has three ten minute rounds. Each round has fewer and fewer restrictions. If you can make me cum in those thirty minutes I'll give each of you what you want."

Jake and Tommy bounced up and down a little in gleeful anticipation. Their father allowed some hope of escape to build up inside him. He would do whatever he had to to get away and get help from someone, anyone (he vaguely remembered watching a news segment about people that essentially kidnapped cult members to deprogram them. what he couldn't know is that some earlier victim of Michael had had the same idea. That poor bastard had had to wait a week with no updates from the men he'd hired before he started receiving pics and videos of the five of them learning how to eagerly worship Michael under the guidance of those they'd been sent to rescue. And a day after that, they'd all shown up at the guy's home to drag him back into eternal servitude to Michael).

"If... I'm sorry, WHEN you cum you're out of the game and I do what I want to you at the end. First round is

 just hands

 no mouth-on-dick action

 no dirty talk and

 no gay shit BETWEEN you little homos

If you break any of the rules you're out of the game. Alright, begin." Michael hit start on his timer app.

Jake and Tommy instantly reached out to grab some part of Michael's member to start stroking it up and down whatever length of it they could, bumping into the other man's hands doing the same thing. Even with four hands on it there was still some unclaimed space on it. Both of them suppressed their moans for fear it might violate the "no dirty talk" prohibition.

Mr Penrose just stared at the opening of Michael's money maker as each stroke caused it to flare open and then closed.

"Aren't you guys gonna let the rookie get some practice?"

Jake and Tommy let go and turned to their father with a look of expectation on their faces. Mr Penrose visibly swallowed the lump in his throat and reached out to make first contact. His hand gripped Michael's dick in the middle of the shaft and began stroking. He noticed a few things almost immediately. First, was that, while Michael's dick felt like white hot steel in his hand, the skin was still soft and pliable. The second was that he was fully erect again even after the two unbelievable blowjobs he'd received from Jake. (what he didn't notice was that he was also subconsciously suppressing his own moans).

Mr Penrose was now stroking the full length of it with both hands while his own cock continued to harden even more. Jake and Tommy wrapped one hand on top of one of their father's and started pumping.

"5 minutes left in this round. It's a shame that you guys can't lick or suck me, yet. A handjob with lube feels so much better than this."

The two brothers grunted in frustration that they were only barely pleasing their master.

Mr Penrose, however, had an idea. The rules had stated "no mouth-ON-dick action" and "no dirty talk", not that they couldn't use their mouth at all in any way.

He removed his hands from Michael's cock, moved his face a little closer and spit on the head. He tensed, fearful that, despite his reasoning, this somehow broke the rules, anyway. But after a few seconds with no comment from Michael he shook off his trepidation and began spitting all over the upper third of Michael's manhood.

His sons caught on quickly and began spitting all up and down the near foot-long beast.

Once the monster cock was absolutely coated with saliva, the three men recommenced their stroking but at a much faster pace.

Michael laughed. "So you cunts aren't as stupid as you look. That feels a little better but..."

The timer app went off. Michael had won the first round.

"Alright, Second Round rules are

 Hands and mouths can be used

 Still no dirty talk and

 Still no faggot shit between you queers

Michael reset the timer and started the next ten minute countdown. "Begin."

Jake and Tommy hurled themselves mouths-first onto a side of Michael's tool, their tongues darting out to lick the underside of his shaft and their eyes looking up to judge by Michael's expression if they were really pleasing him. They began to alternately slide their mouths up and down the cock of their sex god so that while Jake licked and slurped down towards the base, Tommy was running his lips and tongue up the head and vice versa. Within 30 seconds, both of their faces were smeared with all the spit they'd lubed it with.

A few minutes in and their father was still just a spectator in the round, hesitant to become another member of Michael's ever-growing legion of cocksuckers. Michael towered over him while his sons enthusiastically worked each side of his monster cock and his superhumanly productive balls. They were making it all seem very tempting.

"I gotta admit, Papa Penrose. I've gotten pretty used to getting double blowjobs from brothers." Jake and Tommy both moaned louder at the reminder that they were just another set of closely related holes to Michael. They pulled their mouths off his cock and sat back on their heels for a few seconds. It took a moment for Mr. Penrose to figure out that they were each struggling not to ejaculate and drop out of the game.

"Six minutes left in round 2 and there's always room for one more mouth." Michael flexed his dick so it bounced up and down a few inches from Mr. Penrose. He looked past the head of Michael's dick to his washboard abs and heavily defined pecs to that superior smirk he wore most of the time.

Penrose leaned forward and opened his mouth to engulf the tip of Michael's dick. His two sons reattached themselves to the sides of Michael's shaft while their father opened wider to take in the first two inches and began bobbing as best he could.

"I gotta admit. What you faggots lack in skill you make up for with sheer good old-fashioned, American hard work. B- for effort, really. It's not gonna make me cum but I appreciate the attempt.."

Mr. Penrose's dick was throbbing as he sucked on the end of Michael's monster and the verbal humiliation made each of his sons pause their oral ministrations to whimper and cry around the column of meat, aroused even further by the humiliation, trying not to cum and frustrated that they couldn't satisfy their new god, even working together as a family unit.

Once again, it was the Penrose patriarch, not yet fully broken by Michael's talents, who devised a new strategy. As his sons mewled and wept around Michael's dick, Mr. Penrose observed that Michael's cock had actually hardened and enlarged further; so much so, in fact, that he struggled to move his mouth up and down those first few inches.

"No dirty talk" was the rule for the round but the pathetic sounds and mournful expressions from his sons weren't the same thing as talking to Michael. They were, however, clearly communicating to him how completely he had broken them and how desperately they yearned for his cum.

He knew what to do. He began to whimper and cry around the head of Michael's dick while making eye contact with each of his sons as they slid up and down it. They were a little slow on the uptake (having Michael annihilate your self-worth and replace it with a bottomless need to be his on-call cumdump didn't really promote intellectual rigor) but they were each soon copying their dad's new strategy. It was easy for them because it was how they truly felt and it was getting easier for their father, too.

Mr. Penrose whined and wept and slobbered over his part of Michael's cock, all while his own much more modest erection got harder and harder and his balls had begun to tingle.

"No way am I gonna cum from sucking dick" he thought to himself as a way to try to salvage his rapidly evaporating heterosexuality. "I'm just getting into the part so we can win and get the fuck out of here" he thought, barely reassuring himself.

It seemed to be working as Michael somehow grew harder and harder and his breathing quickened a little.

The timer went off. "Release, cunts." Jake and Tommy obeyed almost immediately, regretfully separating themselves from their master.

Mr. Penrose bobbed up and down the first four inches of Michael's cock before the command registered and he, too, regretfully opened up and let go.

"Is that the first stage of cock addiction I see, Mr Penrose?"

The Penrose patriarch rigorously shook his head to deny the assertion.

"Suuuuure. Just trying to win to get away, huh? Ha!"

"Alright. Rules for Round 3.

 Hands and mouths still allowed

 Dirty talk now permitted and

 Do the gayest shit to each other if you think it'll help

Ready, set, go!" Michael started the timer for the final round.

Now, all three men (well, former men, really) surged forward to take Michael into their mouths. But now, every 15 seconds or so Jake or Tommy would pull themselves off and beg and plead to their god.

"Cum for us, master. Pleeeeeeease!"

"Fuck our faces!"

"Use our holes!"

"We need it!"

"Drown us in your jizz!"

All that, while all three continued petulantly whining and shedding tears as they worked to suck, lick and stroke the insatiable sadist who had LITERALLY inserted himself into their lives.

"Nice try, faggots. But it's gonna take more than that."

Jake and Tommy's eyes met while their mouths formed a makeshift pussy towards the tip of Michael's dick. They moved up until their faces bumped into their father's, knocking him off. Now, the two Penrose boys were a few inches in front of Michael's cock where they proceeded to make out for a few seconds, open mouthed, tongues swirling to taste each other and the residue of Michael's meat. Then they worked their mouths up and down the sides a bit before resuming their makeout session at the tip.

This new strategy to make Michael nut continued for two minutes and appeared to be working. Michael was breathing faster and his eyes were opened wide and intensely focused on the action in front of him. All the Penrose slaves could see his abs tightening more and more until...

"Ha! I'm just fucking with you bitches. 6 minutes left. Time to lose, you worthless holes."

Michael reached out, gripped Jake's head in both hands, lined up his cock and proceeded to steadily facefuck the younger Penrose brother. Jake wrapped his hands around the base of Michael's dick, attempting to regain some control but it was pointless.

"Remember when I fell asleep with you deepthroating me and your best friend's load freshly deposited in your ass and all you could do was blow me until I woke up? How much of a punkass bitch did you feel like then?"

"gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck...." Jake's face scrunched up, displaying the effort he was exerting to try to hold off the unavoidable. It was pointless. Having Michael fuck some part of him while he recounted one of a dozen humiliations he'd doled out was too much. His abdominal muscles clenched and he began blowing his load all over the floor and on Michael's feet and shins.

"One down, two to go." Michael released one Penrose son only to grab the other. Tommy didn't fight what was coming. In fact, he helped guide his mouth onto Michael's monster cock and ran his tongue under the shaft as the facefucking proceeded.

"Oooh, do you wanna be my favorite Penrose slut, Tommy? Do you want to be able to suck me and ride me way more than your brother, bitch?"

"Uh-huh!" Tommy tried to respond through the granite column of meat stuffing his mouth and throat but he knew that Michael already knew the answer to those questions and every question like them.

Michael grabbed Tommy's hair and pulled hard. Tommy screamed and began crying. "Tighten up those lips, you useless cunt! Or I'll just use Jake's pussies to get off."

The domination and the pain and the cruel dehumanization did their work and Tommy came as he choked and sputtered and cried, his load mixing with his brother's.

Michael let go of Tommy's hair and the older brother slumped to the ground.

"Two down, one to go. 4 minutes remaining. Clean up your mess, sluts." The brothers immediately began lapping up their loads from the floor before licking Michael's feet and lower legs clean. "Alright, Mr Penrose. Give it your best shot."

A sense of doom fell over him for a moment but Penrose rallied his courage for his sons and leapt into action. He latched onto Michael's tip and sunk down five inches. He swirled his tongue around the head and licked up and down the sides of the shaft. He slathered Michael's balls in saliva. He stroked the whole shaft while sucking as hard as he could and moaning like a cheap whore.

It was a heroic effort. The only problem was that it seemed to be affecting him a lot more than it was affecting Michael. He was breathing hard while Michael's breathing was slow and even. He was sincerely moaning like a bitch in heat while Michael was dead silent. His dick was bobbing and leaking precum and he hadn't tasted any of Michael's since round 2.

"Don't feel bad about losing, cocksucker. Stronger men than you have been in your position, lips stretched out around my pole, with that same 'how did I get here?' look in their eyes."

Mr Penrose tried to say no with two inches of Michael's dick in his throat but he didn't have to. While blowing and stroking a man twenty-something years his junior, who had been a complete stranger up until three days ago, who had drugged and enslaved his two sons (with the eager collaboration of one of them), Penrose came harder and longer than he ever had in his formerly straight life. His hips spasmed and his knees slid uncontrollably along the floor, the only thing keeping him from falling over was the huge dick in his mouth (it was a load-bearing cock, literally).

The timer went off. Michael pulled his dick out of the recovering patriarch's mouth and began rhythmically flexing it a few inches from his face. "Ahhh. Victory is sweet. Hey, Mr. Penrose, do you think YOUR father would like to come along next time?"

Penrose tried to compose himself before looking up at Michael's grinning face and about to say something about how ridiculous such a question was but his body still trembled and he was still unable to speak. Jake and Tommy's grandfather was a Vietnam War veteran, staunchly conservative, and venomously homophobic. It wasn't possible. Then, he took in the scene before him. His two sons licking up the last traces of their own semen (and some of his, freshly added) off of their tormentor's body. The taste of Michael's dick in his mouth as he recovered from the mind-melting climax he'd experienced from eagerly servicing him.

Dear god, not only was it NOT ridiculous, but it was difficult to think of how anyone or anything could stop it from happening.

Just as the idea of his 62 year old father being forced to join Michael's fun and games coalesced in his mind (naked, gagging on his cock), Michael's dick flexing did its job and he began spraying Mr. Penrose's face and upper body with several times the amount of cream that all three slaves had spewed during the contest.

He scooped away just enough of Michael's jizz to look past his dripping monster cock to his beautiful face ("beautiful?" he thought, "where did that come from?")

"Nothing like marking a new fuckhole as my property" Michael said while chuckling softly. He shook his dick a little, drawing attention to the cum slowly dripping off the tip. "A little help with cleanup?"

As his sons slurped up the last of their loads at Michael's feet, Mr Penrose leaned forward to take the head of Michael's cock in his mouth to suck off the cum residue, licking it up and down just to be sure.

Just as he took the tip back into his mouth, Michael thrust forward, penetrating his throat and holding him like that with a hand at the back of his throat.

After thirty seconds without air, Penrose placed his hands on Michael's thighs and tried to push himself off. No luck. One of Michael's arms was stronger than both of his.