Straight Roommate's Fleshlight

Story Info
Straight roommate uses me to get off whenever he wants.
1.8k words
4.18
54.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eblewop
eblewop
22 Followers

Disclaimer: This is my first story I've ever written. It's completely fictional - just a huge fantasy of mine.

I had just started a new job doing marketing, and he had just been fired from his sales job. He was only 2 years older than me, we met through a mutual friend after I was looking for a roommate to live with (the city I lived in was expensive, and it's very common to live with a roommate to save money). We didn't have a whole lot in common and we disagreed about most issues, from politics (he was a republican while I'm quite liberal) to how clean the apartment should be (he was pretty messy and didn't clean up after himself).

He was also quite homophobic and, while I was still in the closet and pretty good at keeping up that veneer, I was sometimes annoyed by his constant use of words like faggot. Regardless though, we got along alright because we had pretty separate lives outside of living together. The only problem I had was how turned on I got when I was around him. Matt was his name, and he was around 6 feet tall, had short brown hair, and weighed probably around 200 lbs, with a bit of a beer belly but he didn't look fat. He had a much deeper voice than mine, and he was also pretty hairy (definitely looked a lot more manly than me). He also had a hot girlfriend who he had over to fuck nearly every day. He sometimes bragged to me about how he hadn't jacked off since the day they'd gotten together.

Then one day, they broke up. I noticed that the last few nights she had been over, they would just argue for hours. We didn't talk much before because he was usually either with his girlfriend or with his friends, but now he was spending a lot more time at the apartment. After he and I would come home from work, we would usually watch a show of his choice of on TV and order something to eat (again of his choice).

This went on for about a week until he came home one day and angrily told me about how he was fired. He was usually pretty commanding whenever he and I were together, calling the shots on what we'd watch, eat, and do. But today, he was even more controlling.

After explaining that he got fired, he turned on the TV and angrily ordered me to get him a beer. While I was a little taken aback by the way he just ordered me to get him a beer, I shrugged it off to him being in a bad mood due to the firing and got 2 beers - one for him and one for me.

While I was getting the beers, I heard him complaining loudly about how horny he was and how he needed to get some "pussy" soon because he was getting bad blue balls. Without as much as a thank you, he grabbed the two beers from my hand and cracked one open, chugged it, and opened the next one to drink. He then gruffly said, "Go get me another one, fag."

I didn't know if he'd found out I was gay or if he was just being a dick but, submissively, I went back to the fridge to get him another one, red-faced and ashamed for the way I didn't stand up for myself.

Returning to the couch with 2 more beers in my hand - I decided to bring 2 more, assuming he would make me get him another later anyways. I sat down beside him on the couch to see what he was watching. To my surprise, I looked up to see him watching a porno flick of a blonde girl sucking the dick of a dude with a huge dick.

He clearly wasn't lying about being super horny because, under his jeans, he was sporting a massive boner. He didn't even look away from the screen as I sat down next to him, and one of his hands was massaging his growing dick. While this wasn't the first time I'd seen him watching porn (he'd occasionally watch porn in the common room at night), he'd never done it while I was in the room with him. I couldn't look away from his hand grabbing at his sizeable package, entranced by its weight and girth.

Finally acknowledging my presence, he said to me in a condescending tone, "I bet you're a virgin, huh," then looked back at the TV, "are you a fag, too?"

So, I guess he did know...

Freaking out, I said weakly, "What the hell are you talking about?! No, I'm not gay!"

He then said, "I've seen the way you look at me. Hell, look at you right now, you're basically drooling over me. Wanna see the big guy in person?" he said, while he stood up, unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his jeans, revealing his tented white boxers. He proceeded to take off his boxers and sit back on the couch, revealing a thick, 7 inch cock, surrounded by a hairy bush and a set of hairy, big balls. While not insanely long, his dick was THICK and looked angry because of how hard he was. He confidently asked me, "What do you think?"

"Uh...I don't know...it's pretty big," I nervously responded, as my face got redder and I felt my, much-smaller, dick beginning to rise, revealing a tent in my pants.

"Why don't you get a closer look? I can tell you like it, judging by the tent in your pants," he said pointing at my crotch. As I sat there, in shock by what was happening, he sort of guided/pushed me off the couch and onto the ground, and pointed at the area in front of me, between his, now spread-out, legs.

As much as I knew I should've just stood up for myself and said no, rather than let my roommate manipulate and order me around, I submissively fell to my knees and crawled between his legs, staring face-to-face with his hard cock, less than a foot away. As I looked up at him, I saw him looking down at me with a smile of arrogance, knowing he had me right where he wanted me and that I was totally under his control.

He laughed and said, "Do you know, now? How do you like it?" as he started to jerk his cock a little.

Embarrassed but incredibly turned on, all I said was, "I like it, it's so big."

"Damn right it is. Can you believe I haven't gotten this thing hasn't seen any action in a whole week?!" I decided not to say anything (not that there was any way to reply to that). He then looked at me in my eyes and said what I thought I'd never hear my straight roommate say, "You're going to have to help me out, fag. There's no way I'm going to start jacking off after over a year of amazing sex with my ex-girlfriend. You're going to have to fill in for her when I'm horny - at least until I get some girl that I can fuck on a regular basis."

Shocked and at a loss for words, I still didn't say anything, I just kept looking at his angry cock throb as he explained how he would be using me as to get off for the foreseeable future. While I know I should've been horrified by the prospect of essentially being his fleshlight without anything in return, but I was (somehow) growing increasingly harder as he spoke.

"For now, as you can see, I'm so hard I feel like I could bust any second. I hope you like the taste of cum, because, like I said, I haven't cum in a week and I already shoot pretty big, so you're going to have plenty to swallow, but you probably like that huh, fag," he sneered.

"Why don't you put the head in your mouth and suck," he ordered as he pushed my head forward to meet his dick and pushed the first few inches into my mouth. I immediately tasted his precum, which he was producing a ton of. "Oh man, it feels amazing to finally have somewhere to put this thing. I've been hard all day, so your mouth feels great," he said as he pushed an inch or so more of his dick into my mouth.

Starting to hit the back of my throat, my eyes watered and I gagged, as I heard him grunt loudly. "God damn, that feels great. Do that again," and he pushed his dick right back in, hitting my inexperienced throat yet again. I felt like I was going to choke, but could tell as I looked up at his horny face, he was not going to be showing me any mercy - he just wanted to get off. It didn't matter if I was in pain or uncomfortable.

Hitting the back of my throat again and again (I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to deepthroat his thick dick), he started to speed up and breathe more heavily as I knew what was going to soon happen.

He grunted, "Ughh, fucking faggot, I'm about to shoot it in your mouth. You better fucking swallow all of it, or you'll be sorry." I braced myself for his impending orgasm, not knowing how much cum this guy could really produce.

A lot. That's the answer: this guy could produce a LOT of cum.

With one final and deep roar, he pushed my head down as far as possible on his dick (it still couldn't enter my throat) and cum began to torrent out of his cock, filling my mouth quickly with thick, heavy cum. It was so hard to keep up as he just kept cumming, and I gulped at least once before he said, "Stop swallowing it, I want to see it all in your mouth." I felt about 5 or 6 more shots of cum erupt from his dick before he finally started to go limp. I could barely keep his dick and the cum in my mouth due to the volume of jizz he produced - it was ridiculous.

As he pulled his softening dick from my mouth, wiping it off on my hair to dry it off, he breathed heavily and relaxed for a second before ordering me to open my mouth so he could see. Seeing the absurd amount of cum in my mouth, he laughed and said, "God your such a fag, I can't believe you actually let a guy cum in your mouth and even held it in your mouth for him to see." He then spat in my mouth and told me to swallow, again laughing at me.

He told me to get up and go make him some dinner because he was hungry and, just like that, a new dynamic in our relationship had been formed. He would use me whenever he wanted, and I would obey.

eblewop
eblewop
22 Followers