Straight Shooter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing her knees gently apart, I opened her red door, the one behind the fat crimson curtains, swollen with lust. Leaning in, I ran my tongue in the salty groove where her thigh met her mons. She sighed and lay her hand softly in my hair.

"How do you like this done?" I paused, breathing on her juicy vulva.

"We did a good job of raising him, didn't we, Bob?" She murmured, "He's so thoughtful."

"That we did, darlin', that we did," said my father, pulling at both nipples.

"Gently, then fast, then...oh, surprise me," she said, guiding my face into her delta.

I ran my tongue up the other side and all the way to her navel where I probed. I pressed my thumbs into the wet streaks I'd made beside her labia, then nuzzled my way back down til I could twirl her little pubes with my tongue-tip. I leaned back to look clearly at her vulva. Below, clenched in her pucker, dad's shaft moved ever so minutely in and out. Yes, she had thick, hanging flesh, glistening with her juices. I gently took one in my teeth and pulled, while pressing with my thumbs. She groaned and her hips flexed up to me. I ran my tongue in the seam of that flesh and her shaved majora. Then I did the same on the other side and she bucked again.

"He's really good, Bob," she sighed.

I walked my tongue down her inner thigh while my fingers skated over her mons. I licked back up the other side until I drew my tongue along her gash, tasting her thick oil. My fingers pulled back the flesh around her hood and blew on it. She quivered. I licked around her button, slowly moving closer until, when I made hot contact, she let out the breath she'd been holding in a long quavering sigh. I spent time just tickling her with my tongue, stroking down along her mons and her thighs while she took dad's insistent prodding. Her breathing quickened. She trembled and moved her clit to chase my tongue. I ran one long, wide lick from the bottom to the top of her vulva and she peaked again, shuddering stiffly in dad's arms.

"Ohhh, can't he fuck me now, Bob, please?" she moaned.

"Yeah, OK, fuck her now, son. But don't cum in her. Not yet."

"Pleeeease," she reached for my cock as I rose up and she tugged me forward. When my knob parted her sopping gash she convulsed hard and shrieked through clamped teeth. I pushed in and her insides took my cock in a hot, wet clasp, sliding down to my root, until my pubes ground into hers and she convulsed again, wrapping her hands around my neck. As I slid in I felt my father's hard rod also deep in her. Mine slid along his, parted only by her thin and hot flesh. My God, it was tight. My balls dangled, wet and dripping against his when I socketed all the way in. It just added to the soaring pleasure of taking her for the first time. She wanted this. He shared her. We all rose into a joy beyond any I'd yet experienced, beyond boundaries, beyond right and wrong.

"Gahhh, I'm so full, I'm so full, I'm so full..." she panted. The heat of the fire licked at us where we three joined.

If I moved with any speed this would end all too soon. And dad had said not to cum. Yet. I held myself deep in her and watched her face as she peaked again, writhing in dad's tight embrace as he drove his cock in short, sharp strokes. I felt his cock moving, too. And whose pulse was I feeling in my cock - mine, hers, his? All three? Her eyes burned into mine with a kind of exultant gratitude. I think I made her happy. Dad looked proud and also like he was holding back, the veins popped on his forehead, red and sweating.

"Get up," he said and struggled to rise. I pulled my thick member dripping from our Aphrodite, the woman gone limp in his arms. He lifted her off of his pole and handed her to me. She hung limp against me, slippery with sweat, our bodies touching from toes to collar bones. My sticky cock pressed into her belly, her breasts pillowed on my ribs. She lay her head on my chest and I leaned back to carry her weight. "Take her to the saddle," dad said, pointing with a nod to the corner and levering himself upright. His organ stood proud and glistening, too. The room smelled less like an Indian grocery now and more like a barn. I like the smell of barns better.

The saddle hadn't seemed incongruous in my first glance, and for a moment I wondered what it was in the bedroom for. Then, obviously, as my father reached for the velvet-wrapped manacles chained to the floor, I knew. I put her on her feet and she backed up to the old, worn brown leather, spreading her arms on the other side.

"Grant," she said, "secure my hands." I went around and found the restraints there while dad clamped her ankles tight. He came to my side and showed me how to stretch her over the saddle so she was nearly broken backwards, feet off the floor. Her head hung down. Her furry mons rose high and put her vulva, spread wide, just where a cock could spear it. I was moving to my father's direction mechanically, driven by my urge to merge, a good son, a willing student, excited by this kind of lovemaking that I hadn't known before.

Kneeling by her head I thought to ask, "You like this?"

"Honey, I live for it." Her hair hung messily, her body shone with sweat, glowed red with the flame of her arousal and the burn of the fire. She caught her breath and smiled, "Don't be alarmed. It's not too painful."

"Not too painful?"

"Just painful enough," said dad, pinching a nipple hard and twisting, "yes, darling?"

"Yes, Bob." she winced, "See Grant, there's a point where pleasure and pain amplify each other. But most people don't get there. They don't feel safe." She strained in the restraints while dad pulled at both nipples.

"Safe?" I echoed, confused. I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted to make her ecstatic with pleasure.

"It's 'cause I know you'd never hurt me against my will. 'Cause I feel most protected when my powerful husband is the one dealing..." she gasped when he attached the chrome nipple clamps. "Kinda like a...ahhh...roller coaster...scary but...mmm...you know you're not gonna die..." She arched her back, already bent sharply, as she absorbed the pain and pleasure of her bindings.

"She's good woman, Grant. I'll only give her enough hurt to make her happy."

"Shut up and fuck me, you two," she groaned through gritted teeth, spittle on her lips, "I've been dreaming of your cocks in both ends of me for too long"

"Right," said dad and he stood at her head and pointed me to her pussy. "Now, son, we can ride her hard and take this to the end."

I watched him lift her dangling head and press his cock, smeared with ass-lube, to her mouth. It sank slowly in as she adjusted, swallowing repeatedly as he pressed on until I saw the bulge in her throat. He pulled back and eased in again - the bulge swelled and receded with his thrusts. Dad held himself deep and her chest heaved. He pulled back abruptly, she gasped loudly, spittle flying, his cock thick with drool.

"Again," she mumbled. Dad gently and firmly sheathed himself in her throat.

I drank in her spread-eagled body while she took him in. I moved in closer, just nesting my tip in her angry, blood-red flesh. She tried to grind on me, fruitlessly. I spit on her distended clit and put my thumb gently against it. She squirmed and moaned. I rubbed softly in the wetness and leaned my weight behind my cock, watched her labia stretch around me. I could see all of her this way; watch dad's shaft spread her jaw; see the nipple clamps waggle as she writhed; observe how my cock swelled her belly. I went slowly, savoring this taking of a willing, wanton and utterly surprising woman. This morning she was my mother; tonight she was my conquest, my teacher, a reward for my maturity, my playmate. I wondered what else I could expect of her.

"Don't you wish you could find a woman like your mom?" Dad panted.

"Who wouldn't?" seemed the obvious answer.

"If you do, bring her home and we'll give 'er a test run. What do you say?"

"That's the rule, then?"

"Only if she's willing and eager," he grunted, then we both went back to drilling our broken goddess. I just surrendered to the moment, feeling the exquisite slide of my cock deep into her hot, wet channel. I let the sensation spread through my body, tingling in my fingertips, stiffening in my legs, the smell of three aroused humans, lost in lust and rising into the rhythm of the eternal dance. It didn't matter who we were or who we were to each other.

Dad and I fist-bumped over her writhing body and smiled. He looked pleased. Crazed with lust and pleased. I must have looked the same, rocking my cock deep into her in rhythm with his thrusts. It was good teamwork to drill her smoothly, dancing her to her release over and over again. Sometimes her arms jerked in the chains. Sometimes she whimpered encouragingly. The room got hotter. We dripped sweat on her body.

Dad said, "I'm getting close. Grant?"

"Yeah," I panted, feeling that explosion bearing down. I was a dark cloud towering above her spread body, carrying lighting and thunder, about to storm.

"Count down from five?" he said.

"Yeah," I let the ignition begin, driving harder now, making her body jolt on the leather. I put one hand on the horn and the other on the rim of the seat so I could go deepest. Dad clapped a hand over mine on the horn and smiled at me, proud and happy. He held her head up by the back of her neck and bent his knees, putting him well down her throat.

The drool hung thick when dad pulled all the way out for her to breathe.

"Together," she sputtered, the word bubbling out of her mouth, "I want to fee..gahh." Dad didn't let her finish but filled her mouth again with his purple, dripping organ.

"Five...," he said. In my core I felt the heat begin. Dad watched me spearing her avidly, watched my fat shaft spread his woman's pussy, watched me make her spasm.

"Four...," I began to go stiff all over, the power coiling in me, running up and down my spine, whipping my hips to greater speed.

"Three...," My balls pulled up and his did, too. He curled his cock up into her mouth while the thick spit ran down over her eyes. Her nostrils bubbled with it. She keened as she rose with us.

"Two...," My cock got even fatter, stiffening for the final act, to deliver sperm deep and thick. Dad began growling low in his throat, the pitch rising as he stiffened, holding his cock in her deep.

"One...," he grunted and began trembling. I went hot all over and gave up control of my body, just let the orgasm carry me. Dad ripped the nipple clamps off and she convulsed, clenching on my cock just as my seed swelled through my shaft and filled her. She shuddered and I thrust again and again, the surges tingling from my balls to my tip, now swimming in a woman full of my spunk.

Dad's hips jerked his juices out and she swallowed convulsively, gargling around him, her legs jerking wildly in their chains.

It wasn't my orgasm, it was ours. We thrashed, we contorted, we yelled, we slid, we pounded, we squelched, we dripped, we gave and we received. Slowly the lightning and thunder of our storm receded and our bodies softened, slumped. I lay my head on her belly and gasped for air. Dad stood, clapped me on the shoulder and said, "Good job, son."

My cock slipped from her. Stumbling back I watched our seed leak from both ends of our woman. She hung in the chains, broken over the saddle, unmoving.

I knelt by her head, unclamped her wrists, "You OK?"

"Heaven...," she mumbled. I wiped the goo from her face, the spit and cum sticky on my fingers.

"Take her to the bed," dad pointed as he undid her ankles. I raised her up in my arms and lay her gently on the sheets. Dad drew the comforter over her and leaned down to kiss her. He raised up and indicated that I should, too. It seemed right, even if our first kiss was a spunky one. And not my spunk either. Dad smiled, satisfied.

He said, "You know we've got that resort reserved in Tahiti in two weeks?"

Foggy, I replied, "The one with the bungalows on the beach?"

"Yeah, I guess I can tell you now. It's clothing optional."

If you've made it to the end, may I ask for a comment, please? The benefit to you is that I'll be much more encouraged to write and to write more often. Your feedback makes my stories better. Thanks for reading. (If you have constructive criticism, please be specific)