Straight Tequila Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? What do you mean? You know what?"

Carlos looked down and slowly licked his lips. Then he glanced back at me.

"I know why this is hard for you."

I kept staring at Carlos.

"I know you want me."

I winced and looked away.

"Mano . . . I've always known. You're my brother. We know each other too well . . . have been through too much together . . . to think you can hide what you feel."

Slowly, I turned away from Carlos, ashamed that he knew.

Knew how much I wanted him. How much I wanted his body.

But I knew he was straight. And we could never, ever be anything more than friends.

Brothers.

I felt my eyes tear up and knew he was about to end one of the most important relationships of my life.

"Ian . . ."

I didn't answer.

"Ian . . . look at me."

I still didn't move.

"Ian . . . please . . . LOOK at me!"

Slowly, I turned around and tried to hold it together. Carlos was looking at me full in the face.

So handsome.

So loving.

"Ian, I don't care. It's fine that you want me."

Then, with that smartass glint I knew so well, he said, "I mean, after all, look at me. Who wouldn't want me?"

Then, the loving look from a moment ago returned.

"You're my brother. My mano. You'll always be in my life. Don't you know that by now?"

I smiled and nodded slowly.

That was all I wanted to hear from him.

"Good. And if the time ever comes where that changes, trust me . . . I'll tell you. Okay?"

I nodded again and he slowly, he closed his eyes.

After a moment, he said, "So . . . you gonna get my shit off or what?"

And with that, he carefully leaned back on his elbows, looked at me, and waited.

I wiped my eyes, grinned, and said, "Okay, dude. Fine."

Kneeling, I pulled off Carlos's boots, removed his socks and then reached out to unbuckle his belt. As I did so, my hands hovered above his massive cock bulge and I made sure I didn't get near it.

But his jeans had a button-down fly and there was no way around it.

As I undid each button, I could feel the size and firmness of his cock below. By the time I got to the fourth button, I could see his white boxer briefs below. I thought his cock bulge was getting a little larger. But I figured that was just wishful thinking.

Unfortunately, the swelling of my cock wasn't. It was a definite reality.

With his pants opened up, I grabbed the ends of his jeans and pulled.

Leaning on his elbows, Carlos tried to help me by lifting his hips up. But it didn't do any good. The jeans stayed where they were. Carlos's legs were so huge that the only way I was going to get his jeans off was the same way I got his sleeves down his massive arms.

I looked up at Carlos.

"When I tell you, lift up your hips again." Carlos nodded.

I grabbed the sides of his jeans and said, "Okay, up!" I could feel Carlos raise his hips, practically pushing his cock into my face.

I pulled his jeans down fast and they came down easily to the top of his thighs. I was surprised but had forgotten that his pants were loose in the waist because they were a couple of inches bigger than his actual waist size.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I had also grabbed his boxer briefs under my fingers as well.

When I pulled his jeans down, his briefs came down with them. Carlos's cock popped into view and lay against his right leg, full and meaty.

It took me a few seconds to realize what had happened.

Shocked, I looked up at Carlos.

He started laughing and fell back on the bed. I tried to pull his briefs back up, but by then, Carlos had let his hips down.

"Carlos, SHIT! I'm sorry, man!"

Lying on his back, Carlos kept laughing. After a moment, I could hear his slurred voice.

"Goddamn, Ian. If you wanted to see my cock, you should have just asked."

"Fuck head! I didn't do it on purpose! Now shut up and help me."

I rose and began trying to pull them back up, when I heard the laughter die down. As he continued to lay there, I heard his soft voice.

"Why? It's no big deal. Just leave them off."

"No way, man. Now lift up."

Carlos's head came up off the bed. It was swaying, and he kept blinking his eyes, as if trying to stay awake.

"Mano, just get on with it. I don't care. I'm . . . getting a little . . . tired."

His head fell back slowly. After a few moments, I could feel his body relax.

Fuck it, I thought. If he didn't care, then neither did I.

I started pulling his jeans and briefs down, struggling to pull them over his huge legs. After a few moments of pulling, I hollered, "C'mon, Carlos, help me."

He neither moved nor answered and I started getting pissed. With a final yank, I managed to get the jeans over his thighs. I grabbed the ends near his feet and pulled. After a minute, both his jeans and underwear were off his legs and on the floor.

I was sweating from the exertion and looked over at Carlos.

"Well, I hope you're hap . . ."

Carlos was lying flat on the bed, eyes closed, not moving. I moved closer to the bed and looked carefully at him. I heard a light snore and realized he was asleep.