All Comments on 'Straight to Bottom'

by straighttobottom

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This young man is going to suck more cocks and get fucked by more men. How do I know that, because that is what happened to me. I soon became a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. For me, sex with a man is so much better than with a woman.

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
That was good stuff!

I think it is the kind of "best case scenario" a bottom would want for a first time: A well-endowed but gentle top, and no pain. Good story!

BongodonBongodonalmost 4 years ago

Man I really hope these stories are indeed based on your own experiences as I’m leaking reading them. M2M sexual escapades of a married man make the best read. Looking forward to reading more of your bottoming adventures.

ColumbusbiguyColumbusbiguyalmost 4 years ago
Good recount

I have you a 5, because the story was good, and with the assumption it was a real encounter. However, not my cup of tea really. I'm more of a mutual respect guy, not much into submissive/dominant interactions. But lots of people get off on that so more power to them. Curious to know if you are "hooked" now, so to speak and have started searching out encounters with other men? It's hard not to, when you have discovered a while new side of your sexuality. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It's crazy that someone can shamelessly post a story of cheating on their 'loving' wife and actually get positive responses for it. I kinda hope it's not real and you just said that craving for attention.

No one deserves to be cheated on and no decent human being proudly speaks of it! Shame on you!

TerriCTerriCalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very hot read. I liked how the clumsy cock grab led to some hot sex.

RidejohnRidejohnover 3 years ago

Great buildup story and I loved that he took his time and worked his big cock into the nervous new friend. It was an add of excitement that the bottom had to address him as Sir. Keep up the good work I will be looking for your stories.

jaybearjaybearalmost 3 years ago

One hot story. I've been away on weekends and had many hot cums to stories like this.

passivepassion77passivepassion77about 2 years ago

I look at that as a sad story. Where is the romance and passion? But, I guess I am different. I want kissing, passion, and romance. Guys seem to just be fine with cock sucking and fucking, then say good bye and go about their business. Glad you enjoyed yourself and it was well written. Keep writing, I know many enjoy this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuuuuck, what an amazing story. Talk about a dream come true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous